End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 04:35:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Maitreya appeared as "lady in white" at Bilderberg meeting 2011?

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maitreya appeared as "lady in white" at Bilderberg meeting 2011?  (Read 1048 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2011, 10:31:02 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 10:38:37 pm »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/blog/2011/jun/12/bilderberg-2011-mandelson-nature-walk

6/12/11

Bilderberg 2011: Lord Mandelson's nature walkCharlie Skelton looks on as Peter Mandelson – and some billionaire buddies – take the air at Bilderberg

A shadow fell across the Engadine. The skylark ceased his merry song, the flowers curled and blackened in the meadow and a man in a special issue Bilderberg anorak set off on his stroll.

Bilderberg has had some bad ideas in its time (a European superstate, anyone?) but Lord Mandelson's nature walk has to be the worst. What were they hoping for? Had they not seen the 200 activists camped opposite the hotel gates?

Out of the gates they drove in their very own Bilderbus, up the mountain to a charming spot. The plan: to amble down through the gorgeous scenery, back to the Suvretta House Hotel for tea.

Out of the bus stepped Erich Schmidt, the executive chairman of Google, and Franco Bernabč, the CEO of Telecom Italia, followed by China's vice-minister of foreign affairs, Ying Fu, with her amazing hair.

Then came the Swedish billionaire banker and industrialist Jacob Wallenberg, and the dapper CEO of Airbus, Thomas Enders. More of him later.

Mandelson led the way, locked in conversation with Sir Richard Lambert, a global non-executive director for Ernst & Young and the former editor of the FT. The Tory MP Rory Stewart trotted behind.

It was an odd walk right from the start. From nowhere, like something from a dream, a distinguished lady, dressed from top to toe in white, whooshed serenely past security and swanned to the front of the power walkers.

No one recognised her or has seen her since. She had an other-worldy quality; I half expected her to be leading them to Charon's boat, or up a stairway formed of clouds.

Mandelson fell into step with Schmidt. We couldn't hear their happy chatter, but I presume they were admiring the breathtaking scenery, comparing their favourite wild flower, and hammering out how best to implement an internet kill switch.

The lady in white led her band of Bilderberg bigwigs and billionaires along the charming Swiss byways, across bridges over gentle streams ... and straight into a pack of 50 baffled activists, who were milling around outside a community hall during a break in a symposium.

This couldn't possibly be happening. "This is terrible," Mandelson was heard to exclaim as the activists swarmed around the delegates, firing questions and chorusing their concern. You can watch some remarkable footage from the incident on Alex Jones's website.

One activist, Ali Aslan, walked alongside Enders, the Airbus boss, and
asked him what was being discussed at this year's conference. "Nothing bad," said Enders. "We are just making our agendas." (This was the German word used: agenda – the same as in English).

"I don't understand," said Alsan. "There are politicians inside. Why are we not allowed to know what you're talking about?"

Enders smiled and said: "I don't have to tell you, and you don't need to know." And with that, he and his fellow delegates ducked beneath the security cordon, into the blessed safety of Bilderberg.

I don't know who organised the conference itinerary this year – but good luck in your next job.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 11:18:42 pm »

Darnit! Posted the video in the OP TOO early, b/c it was in the end of it when the message says "Submit to ALLAH!". Angry Angry

Again, my fault completely, should have viewed the entire thing before posting it. Dok, is it possible if you could delete that video I posted it in the OP and replace it with this comment-"Share International says Maitreya was 'lady in white' at Bilderberg 2011 meeting"? FWIW, I believe this is the same guy who's made all those "Raj Patel is Maitreya the World Teacher" videos 2 years ago(with his submit to Allah message, but had a different youtube account).

Report Spam   Logged
seekingtheanswers

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 11:21:01 pm »

thanks for posting, but what was that part at the end? was that part of matrieya's teaching or something that the uploader believes in? by uploader i mean the creator of the video.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 11:23:56 pm »

Airbus boss Thomas Enders...
Enders smiled and said: "I don't have to tell you, and you don't need to know."

Now take that statement along with the group this guy is hanging out with, in admitted secret meetings, including governmental representatives, and you got a conspiracy. No wonder MSM avoids talking about these mettings, it's their employers that's attending them.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2011, 11:29:10 pm »

thanks for posting, but what was that part at the end? was that part of matrieya's teaching or something that the uploader believes in? by uploader i mean the creator of the video.

At the tail end of the video, this guy said "worship our god ALLAH". I just remembered this is the same guy who spammed youtube 2 years ago with "Raj Patel is Maitreya" videos, while promoting Islam in it as the only way.

Again, I apologize for posting this video, as it clearly wasn't edifying.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2011, 02:28:51 am »

The lady in white led her band of Bilderberg bigwigs and billionaires along the charming Swiss byways, across bridges over gentle streams ... and straight into a pack of 50 baffled activists, who were milling around outside a community hall during a break in a symposium.

The Pope's Wife!!

The Bilderberger's Biggest Fan!!
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2011, 01:18:29 am »

Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: