End Times and Current Events
April 16, 2024, 05:29:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Emancipation From Church-anity

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Emancipation From Church-anity  (Read 315 times)
akfools
« on: November 15, 2011, 07:13:11 pm »

Emancipation From Church-anity

I left the IC {Institutionalized Church} Now What?

After our topic yesterday on CHURCH FOLK REVOLUTION RADIO, with TJ, Sister Liberty, and Brother Kevin, Brother Marcellus , and if you missed it, to listen Click Here.

I wanted to share this with everyone, and get your thoughts on this. I also was listening to Sister Marla and Brother Marcellus on a live broadcast last night, and one of the comments that was made,was when a person leave the IC Church where do we point them to ?  I want to share a little more on this dicussion.

Have you done the "depart, depart" and "come out from among them, oh My people"?

At this point, you may be confused, afraid,  or overwhelmed.  Like a lot of us were.
Or you may be attending a church, really wanting to please God but you know something is missing or wrong and you cannot put your finger on it.  .

You have gone along with the "visions", the programs, the fundraisers, the classes, the 40 Days of the latest whiz-bang church growth "Move of God" promoted by your church leadership. You have gone through the motions of the worship service,  gone to the "altar" in an attempt to find and please God, "sown seed" of tithes and offerings, followed your leader or pastor, sought for "destiny" and "the next level",  but still you feel empty and lacking.

You have "obeyed them that have the rule over you" and have "forsaken not the assembling of yourselves.." in a traditional setting  for anywhere from a few weeks or 30 years, and you are out of steam.  You have begun to question the routine, powerlessness, and maybe some institutional hypocrisy as you have seen a lot of inconsistency with your church and what is in the Bible.

Jesus taught about becoming a "new wineskin". Would you like to become one?

Here is the secret to doing so. Lay down everything you think you believe about God and His word.  LET ME SAY THAT AGAIN "Lay down everything you think you believe about God and His word."  All of your doctrines, creeds, statements of faith, traditions, church habits, self-efforts, pastor-idolatry, Denominational Manuals, and even fellowship, must be laid down at the cross of Christ.  ALL OF IT.

Everything and anything that feeds your ego, or makes you think you are superior because of your knowledge, your spirituality, or your "standards". Then  read and study God's Word with prayer for TRUTH, you WILL find the Lord becoming your teacher and you will begin to see truths you never knew before.
WHAT WE FAIL TO UNDERSTAND is this,  Jesus Wants to Teach You Himself. Our LORD tells us ,Come to me, .. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; ..Mat 11:28-29, and He also says to us, However when the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. .. and he will show you things to come. John 16:13-14  But the Comforter, who is the Holy Spirit and whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things. John 14:26.

Another show that was done on this past Monday entitled Generational Christians VS Revelational Christians, you must go and listen too.

We must all understand that a MAN or WOMAN behind a pulpit can teach us, and their is nothing wrong with that, and I believe that in the beginning of our Christian walk we ALL need someone to teach us, BUT, REVELATION can't be taught my man, REVELATION COMES ONLY FROM GOD THOUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT.  It is still true.  SEEK HIM.  Turn off the internet, TV, radio, or whatever gets in the way of spending close time with the Lord.   Ask Him for this grace.

Ask God for a clean heart and repent as He grants you the gift of DEEP repentance. FORGIVE everyone who has hurt, failed, disappointed, or wronged you. This is absolutely needed.

Pray for truth about church.

What if your church or pastor is seriously wrong? Are you willing to leave your tradition when God shows you truth?
Ask God to draw you to Himself and give you a new love for His Word. "In the day when you SEEK ME you SHALL find Me".

Most of us were way too busy with materialism and church "stuff". Jesus called it the "cares of this world".
The prosperity preachers will lead you to hell, not heaven. Paul warned about the wolves INSIDE the church.

You will better off not going to a church because we have lost the true meaning of what the church is. CHURCH is a VERB, not a NOUN, CHURCH IS A ACTION WORD, in a matter of fact, the word CHURCH was put in the place of the word "ECCLESIA" Two different words all together !!

-Stay home, PRAY, and READ YOUR BIBLE. I know this may sound like heresy but you can find God for yourself and you are capable of hearing from God for yourself.  You would not be reading this if something was not wrong with what you have been doing.

The sky will not fall, the world will not end, lightning will not strike you dead if don't walk through the doors of "church" for a few weeks or months.

TAKE A BREAK and see if God does not speak to you.  He wants to speak with you but can't because we are too busy listening to the  Pimp Preacher.

"I found God again while on my face in our living room without a preacher, choir, or offering plate. "

Now someone might be reading this and say BROTHER LEE DON'T FELLOWSHIP?  I fellowship EVERYDAY, CHURCH FOLK REVOLUTION is my Famly, and I also FELLOWSHIP with my wife. WE need to learn how to  pray for fellowship according to God's Will, not yours. If God does not gather you with others, then don't force it.

People are leaving the institutional church in flocks and are meeting in homes and other places. I invite you to check out Brother Elgin and Friends on Sunday morning heres is the link will connect you with others who have come out of the IC world - Church Folk Revolution Radio.

The truth is that you and I had much, much, more "leaven" (i.e. man's teaching and tradition) inside of our hearts and minds than we ever dreamed.  It was way easier for God to get His people out of Egypt that it was to get Egypt out of them.  You and I are no different.

Taking in God's Word through personal, prayerful study is FAR more important than 90 minutes sitting in a MAN MADE INSTUTIONALIZED  church  STSTEM, and giving a PIMP PREACHER your money. OH someone might ask the question, Brother how can I give to GOD or sow a seed if I am not in Church. I will repeat what our brother TJ says at the end of EVERY SHOW,  and I quote " GO AND SOW A SEED IN SOMEBODY LIFE", " PAY SOMEBODY LIGHT BILL"  "BUY SOME FOOD FOR SOMEONE" You get te picture !

You don't need me or a preacher to help you read the Bible, JUST DO IT. God promised to be your teacher and He knows what His Word means better than any human.  and "ye need not that any one teach you; but as his anointing teacheth you; concerning all things, and is true, and is no lie, and even as it taught you, ye abide in him." (1 John 2:27)

Simplify your life: sell, give, downsize and ask God to break the hold of the idol of materialism and covetousness. Learn to meet the needs of others rather than the comforts of a PIMP PREACHER
  Let me end with this..

If you have never been filled with the Holy Spirit baptism like the disciples, ask God to fill you! You didnot automatically receive the Spirit of God Baptism when you "accepted Christ",  went forward, or "asked Jesus into your heart".  Read Acts 19:2-6 and see if your experience matches that of the role models from scripture.

SHANDOOOOOOOOO

By: Bro. Lee
http://www.pimppreacher.com/Free-From-Church.html
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 09:10:05 pm »

I wasn't saved in the 1980's(although I got baptized when I was 9), however, I was in a church building throughout much of the 80's - yeah, even with my lack of discernment over anything, something just did NOT feel right. Being in the children's/youth section, it just didn't feel like a true church, and it was as if I was going to school for 6 days a week instead of 5.

It was in one of those big First Baptists, and it wasn't during the time when Purpose Driven/Emergent leaven existed. But nonetheless, it just felt like more "fun and games" than anything else. The films they would show on rare occassions didn't have the message of Jesus Christ(they were borderline secular, and had dangerous subliminal messages in them - one on suicide, and one on rebellions teens, the latter painted a rather bad light on parents). And then when I moved to New Orleans, I was in the Baptist church's youth group for a bit, it felt like a social gathering more than anything else.

No wonder why young people are "falling away" - b/c they weren't fed the proper truth in today's Churchianity, and their rotten state was made worse. If you preach the truth to today's youth, I think people will be surprised by how much they will listen, at least that's my opinion.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: