End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 09:28:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

NWO/SJ establishment hyping Tim Tebow as a born-again Christian?

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NWO/SJ establishment hyping Tim Tebow as a born-again Christian?  (Read 13494 times)
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2012, 02:28:46 am »

I read this:

"Believe it or not, but God does not care about who can move a ball up and down the field better. In fact, God cannot get any glory in a game that features half naked girls, refs that cheat, players that are not satisfied with millions of dollars while physically beating each other up week after week, fans that idolize football players like gods, Superbowls that feature Satanic musicians and corruptible crowns. So your beloved team composed of players from all around the United States won the Superbowl, does that fascinate you? Perhaps, if you grew up in another city, you would hate the team that you grew to love.

Millions of football fans all around the globe are proclaiming that Tim Tebow is doing great wonders for God’s kingdom because he thanked Jesus Christ after the playoff game against the Steelers, while they demonize Ben Roethlisberger and accuse him of **** which he was not found guilty of. Yet, in his rookie season Roethlisberger painted (“Play for Jesus”) on his cleats and in his first Superbowl interview he stated: “You don’t have to listen to what I have to say, but I will always have the opportunity to glorify God in all that I do.” So it’s not like Tim Tebow is the only professing Christian praying to God before the game, nor is he the only one praising Jesus Christ with his mouth.

While, the name of Jesus does offend people, most of the sin sick world is not bothered by Tebow profession of faith (1.3 million followers on FB). Perhaps, the Broncos will win the Superbowl against the Packers, and the newspapers will read “David slays Goliath, Tebow and Jesus lead the Broncos to victory.” Meanwhile, as the world is being entertained just like in the days of the chariot races in the Crcus Maximus and the gladiatorial games in the Colosseum in ancient Rome, America is crumbling.

Below is a list of comments people were making about Tim Tebow after his victory. To bad this worldwide enthusiasm wasn’t directed towards Jesus Christ.

Daniel Ruby:
Tim Tebow is hilarious, "Tebow just defeated a rapist (Roethlisberger). Next week he'll beat cheaters (Patriots), then a murderer (Ray Lewis) and then in the super bowl he'll beat a team from a city God tried to destroy (New Orleans)"

Josh Folck: Tim Tebow defeats Ben Roethlisberger. Good defeats evil again.

Ryan O’ Berry : Tim Tebow’s Favorite Bible verse = John 3:16. Earlier today he held a meeting with John Elway after-which he threw for 316 yards averaging 31.6 yards per completion. Just saying…

Chinedu Daniel Ubah: WOW!!! Tim Tebow and Broncos were amazing that’s what you get when you serve Jesus Christ!!!

Jospeh Reid: I doubt God is an NFL fan, but he is most certainly a Tim Tebow Fan! You get the feeling that the young man can accomplish anything he sets his mind to. God is using Tim to show the world what faith can do.

Dexter Heard: God doing some football Math: Tim Tebow + John 3:16 +316 yards +31.6 yards per rec. = God us always there fore you! God can use an NFL QB and meaningless stats of a football game to let us know he is there and controls all.

Sarah Jane Lynn Lowery: I wanna make a point here… Tim Tebow is an amazing Christian young man and he prays to God before, during, and after the game…. So that goes to show… With God WHO CAN STAND AGAINST US!!!

Dbo Junior: They should let Tim Tebow do everything on the team. I heard he raced a cheetah and stopped 5 mins to pray and still won by a landslide.

Dao Yang:
For God so loved the world that he sent Tim Tebow into the NFL that whoever would turn and believe on the Lord Jesus will be saved!!! John 3:16 revised to accomodate Tebows 316 passing yards.

Trevor Frodge:
I wish I was cool enough to knee like Tim tebow.

Benita Nomorepages Thomas:
I am going to join the church that Tim Tebow is a member of!! baby jesus is there every sunday!

David Gonzalez:
The Denver Broncos don't need a team.. all they need is Tim Tebow and Jesus Christ

Doug Thompson:
Great match up next week! Tim Tebow and Jesus vs Tom Brady and Satan!

Tony Marentes:
Tim Tebow has Jesus on his side.
Tom Brady could have only become such an awesome quarterback by selling his soul to Satan.
Next week is going to be interesting..."
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: