End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 05:10:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Ezekiel's Birds Gathering For Gog-Magog Meal

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ezekiel's Birds Gathering For Gog-Magog Meal  (Read 3745 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2011, 06:14:41 am »

Michael Savage: Bible shows what's next for Israel
'Ezekiel predicts what's going to happen: There will be a war'

When President Obama called yesterday for Israel to pull back to the borders that existed before the 1967 Six-Day War – lines Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called militarily "indefensible" – top-rated nationally syndicated radio host Michael Savage turned to the Bible for a glimpse of the Middle East's future.

"Ezekiel is predictive of what's going to happen," Savage said as he read from the Hebrew scriptures on the air. "There will be a war."

Savage said that with Obama's declaration, and others policy moves, the president is "laying the groundwork for a massive war against the Jewish people in the Middle East."

"This man who is so in love with himself, perhaps even blind to what he is doing, is simply trying to speed the way of the demise of Israel," Savage said.

With the Middle East and North Africa in an uproar, beginning with the Tunisian revolt and continuing in Egypt, Syria and other nations, Savage said, "There's no question there's going to be an uprising against the Jewish people as prophesied in the Bible."

He then launched into a reading from the book of Ezekiel, chapters 38 and 39.

Listen to Michael Savage read from Ezekiel:

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/delicious/gqlf/~3/_uRJMiiwa_g/index.php

"This is for those of you who don't believe the Bible or fondly remember the teachings of the Bible when you were a little kid but think that it's all rubbish," Savage told his listeners.

Ezekiel 38:1-8 (Jewish Publication Society 1917 translation), says:

1 And the word of HaShem came unto me, saying:

2 'Son of man, set thy face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

3 and say: Thus saith the L-rd GOD: Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal;

4 and I will turn thee about, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed most gorgeously, a great company with buckler and shield, all of them handling swords:

5 Persia, Cush, and Put with them, all of them with shield and helmet;

6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah in the uttermost parts of the north, and all his bands; even many peoples with thee.

7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou guarded of them.

8 After many days thou shalt be mustered for service, in the latter years thou shalt come against the land that is brought back from the sword, that is gathered out of many peoples, against the mountains of Israel, which have been a continual waste; but it is brought forth out of the peoples, and they dwell safely all of them.
Savage noted that he discussed this passage on his radio show on another occasion, in an interview with the late Rev. Jerry Falwell.

"When I asked him about the future of Israel, he quoted Gog and Magog," Savage recalled.

Savage noted that the Ezekiel passage "goes on to say that there will be an uprising against Israel by all of the neighbors around them."

15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the uttermost parts of the north, thou, and many peoples with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company and a mighty army;

16 and thou shalt come up against My people Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the end of days, and I will bring thee against My land, that the nations may know Me, when I shall be sanctified through thee, O Gog, before their eyes.
"In other words," Savage said, "if you believe in the Bible as the word of God, God is saying that the day will come that God will show himself, when all of these despicable nations that Obama is in love with will rise up against the Jewish people.

"And how does it end? It ends this way, according to the Bible":

17 Thus saith the L-rd GOD: Art thou he of whom I spoke in old time by My servants the prophets of Israel, that prophesied in those days for many years, that I would bring thee against them

18 And it shall come to pass in that day, when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the L-rd GOD, that My fury shall arise up in My nostrils.

19 For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath have I spoken: Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;

20 so that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field and all creeping things that creep upon the ground, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at My presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.
"Let me pause right here," Savage said. "There will be a nuclear war in the Middle East, according to this.

"But it doesn't end there."

21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the L-rd GOD; every man's sword shall be against his brother.

22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will cause to rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many peoples that are with him, an overflowing shower, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

23 Thus will I magnify Myself, and sanctify Myself, and I will make Myself known in the eyes of many nations; and they shall know that I am HaShem.
"God is saying that war is called for," Savage said. "That there comes a time in human history when war is called for. That it cannot always be peace and love of brother. Unfortunately, sometimes man must go to war.

"And then what happens is very clear":

Ezekiel: 39:6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and on them that dwell safely in the isles; and they shall know that I am the LORD. 7 And My holy name will I make known in the midst of My people Israel; neither will I suffer My holy name to be profaned any more; and the nations shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.
"He says he shall be known by the war he brings down upon those who attack the Jewish people," Savage said. "That is how God will speak to them."

He then read Ezekiel 39:12, which says: "And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying them, that they may cleanse the land."

"So he predicts," Savage said, referring to the prophet Ezekiel, "that there will be so many corpses coming at Israel, it will take seven months to bury the corpses of those who rise up against Israel."

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/delicious/gqlf/~3/_uRJMiiwa_g/index.php
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: