End Times and Current Events
April 18, 2024, 03:03:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Bible Senders Promo Video

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bible Senders Promo Video  (Read 220 times)
Christian40

View Profile
« on: December 14, 2011, 02:40:39 am »

Bible Senders is a ministry of Walworth Baptist Church in Ulen, MN in 2003 We started a small ministry run out of a room in our basement. Since then God has allowed us to send scripture to over 40 countries. Please pray for us and consider helping our ministry.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kilika
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 02:37:00 pm »

I'd much rather see Americans helping Americans first. This business of taking funds out of the country and way from our own citizens is a disgrace. That's the one huge gripe I have against American churchianity charity efforts. If you don't take care of your own house, how can you take care of the house of God? You can't, and that is why their houses are in such disorder.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 03:53:30 pm »

I'd much rather see Americans helping Americans first. This business of taking funds out of the country and way from our own citizens is a disgrace. That's the one huge gripe I have against American churchianity charity efforts. If you don't take care of your own house, how can you take care of the house of God? You can't, and that is why their houses are in such disorder.

One of the things these overseas missionaries are doing, at least from the testimonies I hear from them, are planting churches. Basically what they do is after they witness to someone, and they(and others with them) believe the gospel, they will get them to form a church home, and pretty much do the same routine throughout the entire time.

I mean what's the point of all this? 1) They're wasting time helping others set up churches when they should be using this time to preach the gospel to others, and 2) once they believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins and resurrected to the right hand throne of God, aren't they SAVED, and from there they themselves preach the gospel to others?

At least to me, it sounds like these missionaries are making money off these so-called "planting churches". It's as if they're in nothing more than an Amway Ponzi scheme.

And an even bigger deception is that people in America have this distorted perception that America is a Christian nation, so we don't have to prostletize as much over on our soil. Ah, no...this is WRONG! Paul in Corinthians specifically said to be ye NOT deceived, neither the whoremongers, adulterers, covetousness, drunkers, effeminate, men abusing their bodies with other men, the list goes on shall inherit the kingdom of God. So then why should the United States of America be any more exempt?
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 02:37:34 am »

One of the things these overseas missionaries are doing, at least from the testimonies I hear from them, are planting churches. Basically what they do is after they witness to someone, and they(and others with them) believe the gospel, they will get them to form a church home, and pretty much do the same routine throughout the entire time.

I mean what's the point of all this?
1) They're wasting time helping others set up churches when they should be using this time to preach the gospel to others, and
2) once they believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins and resurrected to the right hand throne of God, aren't they SAVED, and from there they themselves preach the gospel to others?

The way i see it these US missionaries (if they are genuine) are invited by people from other countries that are poor, but if one Christian missionary goes to a village to preach then everyone in that village and villages usually go to see that US missionary because it is a BIG  EVENT for them. Just think of them in there shoes, they have a life of hardship and routine and then the announcement is made that a missionary from a land far far away is coming to town and it is like this is the best thing ever!! Everyone turns up the preacher preaches the good news about the Lord Jesus Christ nearly everyone is saved but there is no Bible for anyone. They all build a Church and then they ask the missionary for Bibles, the missionary has to leave (to the great disappointment of everyone) and get Bibles for them in there own language if possible.

But i agree it is up to the new people saved to work out there salvation and what to do next but they usually need a bit of help if it is needed.

Romans 10:
14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

1 Peter 2:
1 Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, all evil speakings,
2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

The thing is that what happens in the US has a flow on effect to the rest of the world, including the ability of missionaries travelling to other countries. Because the Churches have mostly been tarnished in the US these "missionaries" are not the best examples but because of the need out there any US missionary is accepted even if they are a Rick Warren follower or whatever.

The thing is that America has had its day as a country that has been very richly blessed by God and it has had mightly Christians that have lived there and it has had all the opportunities in the past to preach the King James Bible to the lost across the world. But if people including Christians stop hearing the word of God and living by it then God is entitled to take away them blessings He gave to the US and give them to other nations. I know in South Korea for example there have been missionaries going out across the world, and there have been brave missionaries from India and Pakistan going out also.

But i see that one has to look after there own too:

1 Timothy 5:
8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an INFIDEL.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: