End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 11:39:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Nephilim story-Grandma being raped by night ghost

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nephilim story-Grandma being raped by night ghost  (Read 199 times)
Lisa
« on: November 21, 2011, 12:49:14 pm »

'It's like an octopus groping me': Grandmother, 73, claims she's being plagued by a GHOST
'I was lying in bed when I felt this creepy pair of hands. I kicked frantically and it went away'
By Sara Nelson

Last updated at 3:03 PM on 21st November 2011

Comments (115) Add to My Stories Share
 Doris Birch, 73, said: 'This is very creepy and is giving me the jitters. It’s harassing me.'
A grandmother claims she is being haunted by a poltergeist who continually gropes her as she tries to sleep.

Doris Birch, of Herne Bay, began experiencing the nocturnal disturbances in her flat four months ago.

The 73-year-old said: ‘It’s like an octopus. I was lying in bed when I felt this creepy pair of hands.

‘I kicked frantically and it went away.

'I’ve tried sleeping without the duvet. But it started shaking my mattress.

‘I even threw the mattress off the bed and bought a new one but it has made no difference.

‘This is very creepy and is giving me the jitters. It’s harassing me.

'I need to call in the Ghostbusters.’

Mrs Birch, who lives alone, says she has consulted a vicar who believes the disturbances are being caused by a ‘lost spirit’, according to the Canterbury Times.
The former nursing home assistant has had a promise from a local husband-and-wife ghost hunting team to send the poltergeist packing.
Spirit medium Ray Herne says he will draw the ghost into him while his wife Beryl will capture it in a ‘vortex of light’ and send it to the ‘other side’.
 More...Indiana Jones missed the REAL Mayan skull - used in a game of 'squash' where the losers would become human sacrifices

Methodist Minister Hugh-Nigel Sheehan of the nearby United Church confirmed he had been approached by Mrs Birch but had been unable to help.

Larissa Laing, head of Canterbury City Council's Head of Housing said: 'The council has a duty of care and will respond to any complaints or concerns experienced by our tenants.

'Therefore even though we have received no similar reports from residents living in Margaret Court I'm more than happy to meet Doris Birch and discuss her situation.'

Poltergeist activity has often been believed to be the work of malicious ghosts.

The word poltergeist comes from the German words poltern 'to make a noise' and geist 'spirit'.

The term itself literally means 'noisy ghost' and victims often report inanimate objects being picked up and thrown, noises such as knocking, rapping and human voices - or even physical attacks.
 Zelda Rubinstein played a spirit talker in the 1982 horror film Poltergeist

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2064223/Doris-Birch-Herne-Bay-73-complains-groping-ghost-Its-like-octopus.html
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: