End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 06:58:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Need a Personal Prayer for myself

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a Personal Prayer for myself  (Read 518 times)
William

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2011, 08:07:45 am »

I need some prayers for the mercy, and forgiveness of God. Please Pray he would heal me, and show me what it is I have done so I can confess my sin. Pray he would spare my life, and deliver my soul. Please Pray for my health, and well being. Pray God would be Just, and chistise me, but me merciful and forgive me also. Please Pray for repentance for me, and that I would also repent of things in my life, and whatever it is I have done to repent of it.

Also pray this highlighted portion of scripture as well please

If any man see his brother sin a sin [which is] not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it. (I John 5:16)

William (My real name is Ford if everyone doesn't know that. So you can call me that from now on.)

Below is what I have had going on since June of this year. Its called a Heart Palpitation. Been having Chest pains along with what it describes in the article below. Also Had sharp pains, and my body getting worse. Its morning here, and I was just lying down, because I have been up late, and wanted to rest without going completely to sleep. Well now the left side of my head is starting to hurt, and had some funny feelings. I never have Headaches very often either, but it could possibly be just that. Or maybe early signs of a stroke, and with the way my heart is right now - I know both can run hand in hand.

Please just pray. Thank you all.

Palpitation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A palpitation is an abnormality of heartbeat that causes a conscious awareness of its beating,[1] whether it is too slow, too fast, irregular, or at its normal frequency. The word may also refer to this sensation itself.[2] It can be caused by (but should not be confused with) ectopic beat, which is a more specific diagnosis.

The difference between an abnormal awareness and a normal awareness is that the former interrupts other thoughts, whereas the latter is almost always caused by a concentration on the beating of one's heart. Palpitations may be brought on by overexertion, adrenaline, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, ****, amphetamines, and other drugs, disease (such as hyperthyroidism and pheochromocytoma) or as a symptom of panic disorder. More colloquially, it can also refer to a shaking motion. It can also happen in mitral stenosis.

Nearly everyone experiences an occasional awareness of their heart beating, but when it occurs frequently, it can indicate a problem. Palpitations may be associated with heart problems, but also with anemias and thyroid malfunction.

Attacks can last for a few seconds or hours, and may occur very infrequently, or more than daily. Palpitations alongside other symptoms, including sweating, faintness, frequent headaches, chest pain or dizziness, indicate irregular or poor heart function and should be investigated.

Palpitations may also be associated with anxiety and panic attacks, in which case psychological assessment is recommended. This is a common disorder associated with many common medications such as anti-depressants.

Palpitations can also occur from blood loss, excessive pain, or lack of oxygen.

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Palpitation
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

seekingtheanswers

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 03:41:58 pm »

I will pray. I don't know of any encouraging words I can give you. I am not good at that sort of thing but I can pray. I sure can use the practice. If we confess God is faithful to forgive our sins. You seem grounded in the word just going by what you wrote. This life is so hard at times, it seems like everyone else gets away with murder. I myself went through a tragedy recently though its too painful to discuss as it is still fresh. Though I prayed over it, things didn't go how I wanted it to. I don't want to give up trying to get more of God because I definitely to do not want the opposite. Satan who conducts the **** of children, I don't care what lowly position I can get in heaven. I just want to be in God's kingdom. I trust in God's judgement and righteousness, though I don't understand alot of things that happen and why it has to happen.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 05:55:28 pm by seekingtheanswers » Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 10:13:17 pm »

3 John 1:
2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
3 For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth.

Proverbs 3:
3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

I'm praying for you Ford, i hope all will be well. I'm positive about the future.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 10:16:18 pm »

Ford - always remember, look up, as our redemption draweth NIGH! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
skiesandclouds

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 06:09:13 am »

"Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." -- Matthew 11:28-30

I'll be praying for you. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: