End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 05:53:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Real Story Behind Aliens UFOs Demons

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Real Story Behind Aliens UFOs Demons  (Read 2575 times)
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2011, 03:48:18 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atxGNYrBftI&feature=channel_video_title

DEEP STUDY INTO ALIENS REALLY BEING FALLEN ANGELS, DEMONS. SATAN FINAL ATTEMPT TO MISLEAD MAN
Compiles lots of modern photos and video footage with records and drawings of ancient aliens left by our ancestors. So why all the mystery about who the Aliens are? All of the records and evidence point to the truth that they are the NEPHILIM races described in the Bible as hybrid human species derived from fallen angels mating with human women................. Genesis 6:2.....That the sons of God ( meaning fallen angels, those who followed Satan in rebellion against God ) saw the daughters ( meaning women of the earth ) of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. The records indicate that the offspring produced several different gentile races. Some were giants / titans, some were reptilian, some had extra arms and 6 fingers, hair covered humanoids like Esau... And we even see evidence of this remaining in our human gene pool on recessive genes... giantism is called acromegaly now... humans born with 6 fingers are called polydactyl ... humans born covered with hair are diagnosed with hypertrichosis... on and on... As for the hybrid alien races that survived with their technology thousands of years ahead, we see them too. Esaus hair-covered humanoid decendants in the mountains are called bigfoot... And over 20 witnesses in a Russian park (including policemen, school children, a janitor... all walks of life) saw a craft land and 3 giants over 9 feet tall stepped out into clear view. So the aliens are not just "little green men" but many diverse races of gentile humanoids that have inhabited this planet as long as humans have. They are not coming from outer space... they are coming from below our feet. They live beneath the surface in an UNDERWORLD or hollow honeycombed earth... and beneath the ocean's surface. They do not inhabit the surface of earth, but visit often... and that's when we see them... throughout ALL OF RECORDED HISTORY.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 11:47:23 am »

I'm sure all of you remember this from Scott's last teaching - he said that he attended a conference with G. Edward Griffin speaking years ago, and went on to say what freaked him out was how his eyes just showed BLACK.

No, I'm not saying Griffin is an alien, reptilean, or whatever, but if I understand this correctly(as the video the OP posted), aliens, demon reptileans, etc are shapeshifters AND their eye colors change?(as you saw in the video of the Bushes).
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 02:49:18 pm »

what a great doc, so much info i have to watch it again.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
seekingtheanswers

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 11:43:00 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atxGNYrBftI&feature=channel_video_title

DEEP STUDY INTO ALIENS REALLY BEING FALLEN ANGELS, DEMONS. SATAN FINAL ATTEMPT TO MISLEAD MAN
Compiles lots of modern photos and video footage with records and drawings of ancient aliens left by our ancestors. So why all the mystery about who the Aliens are? All of the records and evidence point to the truth that they are the NEPHILIM races described in the Bible as hybrid human species derived from fallen angels mating with human women................. Genesis 6:2.....That the sons of God ( meaning fallen angels, those who followed Satan in rebellion against God ) saw the daughters ( meaning women of the earth ) of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. The records indicate that the offspring produced several different gentile races. Some were giants / titans, some were reptilian, some had extra arms and 6 fingers, hair covered humanoids like Esau... And we even see evidence of this remaining in our human gene pool on recessive genes... giantism is called acromegaly now... humans born with 6 fingers are called polydactyl ... humans born covered with hair are diagnosed with hypertrichosis... on and on... As for the hybrid alien races that survived with their technology thousands of years ahead, we see them too. Esaus hair-covered humanoid decendants in the mountains are called bigfoot... And over 20 witnesses in a Russian park (including policemen, school children, a janitor... all walks of life) saw a craft land and 3 giants over 9 feet tall stepped out into clear view. So the aliens are not just "little green men" but many diverse races of gentile humanoids that have inhabited this planet as long as humans have. They are not coming from outer space... they are coming from below our feet. They live beneath the surface in an UNDERWORLD or hollow honeycombed earth... and beneath the ocean's surface. They do not inhabit the surface of earth, but visit often... and that's when we see them... throughout ALL OF RECORDED HISTORY.
interesting theories u have there christian40....i think the fallen angels were doing some hybrid experiments thats how mermaids, half human half horse, chimeras, etc. came to be. who knows maybe even fairies, mixing butterflies with humans....i agree withu that there may be recessive nephillim genes, i think that goliath wasn't full giant, he was a smaller one.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 04:33:02 pm »

Thought I would throw this in here-

Has anyone here noticed how Hollywood would portray "good angels" on supposedly Christian products?

CBS's long-running show "Touched by an Angel" is one of them - basically there are 3 angels in the show that go to those who are in grave sin et al...and by the time in the end of the show they would be in their darkest pits, these angels would reveal themselves to give them hope, but NOT ONCE do they ever mention Jesus Christ, what he did on the cross, and his blood atonement that he did for the whole world. And come to mention it too, I don't think I ever saw a bible mentioned in it(unless maybe they were in a church).

1991 movie "Mr. Destiny" where Jim Belushi ends up living a middle class life after he costs his HS baseball team a state championship(by striking out when representing the winning run). Then along comes an "angel"(Michael Caine) to show him what his life would have been like if he indeed had been the hero of that game(with all the wealth and successes coming his way, baggage of sorrow and unhappiness came with it). Again...nothing about the gospel of Jesus Christ coming out of that "angel"'s mouth.

1996's "The Preacher's Wife" - Denzel Washington plays an angel who comes into a pastor's family and his church, and supposedly brings "happiness" to the pastor's wife(Whitney Houston) she supposedly never had before, while portraying the fundamental bible believing pastor as a very bad, hatefilled spiriting person.

I mean if you watched these 3 in particular, you would have thought these "angels" were *true servants* of God. They had no wings on them, they looked human, they acted good and nice, you name it.

1998's "City of Angels" is definitely one to really avoid if you're in a down mood...you would have thought the Nicholas Cage character(the "angel") was sympathetic, but he ended up stealing Meg Ryan's soul, albeit very subtlely.

Yes, Satan has really been subtle with these Hollywood products, and this is all a SET UP...
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 11:12:24 am »

Humans Were Enhanced In The Past And Will Be Again, Say Genetic Scientists

It could be that we are on the verge of a great deluge of cognitive enhancement. Or it's possible that new brain-enhancing drugs and technologies will be nothing compared to how we've transformed our minds in the past. If it seems that making ourselves "artificially" smarter is somehow inhuman, it may be that similar activities are actually what made us human. Let's look at the nature of the new technology. Last week a team of ethicists from Oxford released a paper on the implications of using Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (TDCS) to improve cognition in human beings.  Recent years have seen some encouraging, if preliminary, lab results involving TDCS, a deep brain stimulation technique that uses electrodes placed outside the head to direct tiny painless currents across the brain. The currents are thought to increase neuroplasticity, making it easier for neurons to fire and form the connections that enable learning. There are signs that the technology could improve...
http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2012/02/why-cognitive-enhancement-is-in-your-future-and-your-past/252566/

Doug Hamp: We Are Witnessing The Return Of The Fallen Angels

Professor Michio Kaku, Author of Theoretical Physics at University of New York, candidly stated in an ABC News Quote: "In my mind, there is no question that they’re out there. My career is well established. My textbooks are required reading in all the major capitals on planet earth. If you want to become a physicist to learn about the unified field theory, you read my books. Therefore, I’m in a position to say: Yes, most likely they’re out there, perhaps even visited, perhaps on our moon. Can there be any question that something is happening in the heavens? Could this be what Jesus was referring to when he said in Luke 21:11 “there will be fearful sights and great signs from heaven”? We have seen numerous testimonies from extremely credible witnesses. The fact that beings whom we have identified as demons are manifesting in the sky is undeniable. The question remains, what is their intent?
http://www.douglashamp.com/part-thirteen-witnessing-the-return-of-the-fallen-angels/
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 04:19:26 pm »

Wait, Michio Kaku quoted from the bible? And he's even suggesting..."The fact that beings whom we have identified as demons are manifesting in the sky is undeniable."

Uhm, strange, coming from a person who has gven all indications that he believes in science not God.

No matter what man does or says, Jesus will be magnified above all.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2012, 04:22:01 pm »

When these "aliens" make their "arrival", Michio Kaku will be given strong delusion(as well as every other Christ-rejector).

He won't be calling them "demons" when they make their "arrival".
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2012, 03:04:18 am »

When these "aliens" make their "arrival", Michio Kaku will be given strong delusion(as well as every other Christ-rejector).

He won't be calling them "demons" when they make their "arrival".

It is kind of funny that someone typed today that if we Christians go around the world telling everyone that these aliens are devils then they will never turn up.

I think that the Church has to be Raptured and then after that there will be aliens for people to see, i mean these devils dont have much credibility while we Christians are around.

That's the thing the strong delusion is not ordinary delusion. God has given people plenty of time to seek the truth.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2012, 03:43:10 am »

I think that the Church has to be Raptured and then after that there will be aliens for people to see, i mean these devils dont have much credibility while we Christians are around.

Well said! Grin

However, consider the delusion some have now. How much more braindead can people get? With God, a lot more no doubt, but my point is that I believe they will be deluded whether we are here or not. I do agree though, it won't be any ordinary delusion.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2012, 03:26:27 pm »

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technology-blog/first-planetary-system-discovered-more-planets-ours-015742991.html

4/9/12

Scientists may not be having much success in the search for extraterrestrial life, but astronomers seem to have no difficulty in picking up the presence of new planets. Specifically, an astronomer at the University of Hertfordshire has discovered the presence of multiple new planets surrounding the star HD 10180 — enough to give it the crown as the only solar system discovered to date with more planets than ours.

Astronomers calculated the presence of the planets by analyzing the gravitational pulls on the distant star HD 10180 with the High Accuracy Radial Velocity Planet Searcher (HARPS) telescope. The first batch of HD 10190's planets were discovered in 2010 and Neptune-sized, or about 13 to 25 times the size of Earth. The other, more recently discovered planets are closer in mass to our planet, though much closer to their sun distance-wise than Earth. The planets follow a regular motion around their sun similar to our own star system, with periods between 1.2 and 600 days.

In total, researchers have found nine planets, one more than our Solar System's eight. None of the planets in the 127 light-year away solar system appear to be capable of sustaining life — most are so close to the sun that their scorched surfaces can't even sustain solid metals.

more
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2012, 10:31:03 pm »

By any chance, did anyone here see that "District 9" movie that was released into theaters in August 2009? Scott included it in one of his audio sermons then, and I caught like 15 minutes of it on tv tonight.

Apparently, it was based on eyewitness accounts in a small South African town? Anyhow - just from those 15 minutes, the filmmakers did everything they could to paint these "aliens" in a sympathetic light. One of the "aliens" also eluded to how the humans "got their technology"(or something like that).

Again, didn't see the whole thing, but I remember a critics review of it back then mention how a reference to "3 years from now"(para) was mentioned at the end of it when that spaceship left.
Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2012, 09:28:15 am »

"In just a few weeks, some kind of UFO-related secrets will be revealed at a Smithsonian Institution affiliated museum. That's the implied promise in the title of a special lecture coming up at the National Atomic Testing Museum in Las Vegas on Sept. 22. The secrets haven't yet been revealed, but the players involved certainly present the potential for something intriguing to emerge from this one-night event that's part of the museum's ongoing Area 51"

http://main.aol.com/2012/09/01/ufo-secrets-revealed_n_1854416.html
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2012, 07:57:37 pm »

id be surprised if they have anything new to add.
Report Spam   Logged

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2012, 01:29:35 am »

at a Smithsonian Institution affiliated museum.

They are the ones supposed to be covering all of this up

id be surprised if they have anything new to add.

i'm thinking that it's going to be pretty watered down
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2012, 04:01:03 am »

They are the ones supposed to be covering all of this up

i'm thinking that it's going to be pretty watered down

The Smithsonian? They cover up all giants found in America, and a lot of archaeological stuff, but i haven't heard of them covering up ufo stuff. Although it wouldn't surprise me in the least.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: