End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 05:04:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Dead Wrong How Psychiatric Drugs Can Kill Your Child

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dead Wrong How Psychiatric Drugs Can Kill Your Child  (Read 348 times)
akfools
« on: November 27, 2011, 01:56:54 am »

From The makers of the award-winning documentaries "Making a Killing: The Untold Story of Psychiatric Drugging" and "The Marketing of Madness: Are We All Insane?" comes a searing new documentary, exposing how devastating --and deadly-- psychiatric drugs can be for the children and families.

Behind the grim statistics of death, suicides, birth defects and serious adverse reactions is the human face of this global epidemic--the personal of loss and courage of those who paid the real price.

Psychiatrists claim their drugs are safe for children?

Once you hear what eight brave mothers, their families, health experts, drug counselors and doctors have to say instead, you will come away convinced of one thing...

Psychiatrists are DEAD WRONG!

Revelation 18:23 for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. KJV.

Definition of Sorcery from Strong's Concordance with
Hebrew and Greek Lexicon....
5331. pharmakeia far-mak-i'-ah from 5332; medication ("pharmacy"), i.e. (by extension) magic (literally or figuratively):--sorcery, witchcraft.
5332. pharmakeus far-mak-yoos' from pharmakon (a drug, i.e. spell-giving potion); a druggist ("pharmacist") or poisoner, i.e. (by extension) a magician:--sorcerer.
Category:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5ey-PyzrY0&feature=related
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 02:51:12 am »

Thanks for posting this, there are alot of things people dont know about the evils of the psychiatric industry: Shocked

Ephesians 5:
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather REPROVE them.
12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
Report Spam   Logged
Believer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 08:11:21 am »

Saved!  Thanks!
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 02:47:43 pm »

A couple of things here...

1) They briefly mentioned the Columbine shooters(Dylan and Keebold) - not only were they on Luvox, but remember some of their victims they were REALLY going after...CHRISTIANS...yeah, it was even recorded ALL on tape! Doesn't everyone see the demonic spiritual battles interwovened here? The sorcery pharmakia, and then the persecution of Christians on this tragic day. It occured to me when they mentioned the Columbine shooters.

2) Back in 2005, remember when Brooke Shields was talking anti-depressents WHILE she was pregnant, and then Tom Cruise went on the airwaves to warn her about it and recommended she take vitamins? No, I don't endorse Tom Cruise(nor his Scientology views), HOWEVER, the MSM played the 'ole Hegelian Dialect here...they painted Cruise as the "villain", while painting shields as the "victim" in this. It was so easy to paint Cruise as such b/c he's just not a very likeable guy to begin with, especially with his Scientology beliefs(and it was that same year when he went on Oprah and started acting like a 5 year old). As a result, public opinion not only sided with Shields, but what she was doing as well(taking anti-depressants during her pregnancy). I don't know how Shields's baby turned out, but it wouldn't surprise me if TPTB behind the curtains "took good care of her"(if you know what I mean).

Overall, a very good video presentation.
Report Spam   Logged
Jim
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 04:09:42 am »

Good video.....sad Sad
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2011, 09:05:45 am »

Good video.....sad Sad

Way back in the 80's when I was in the public(and catholic) school systems, whenever students didn't pay attention in class, they were reprimanded(they were either given punish work or detention, or other disciplinary action). Personally, I got reprimanded for this numerous times, and hated it every time(as well as couldn't stand my teachers for doing so). However, I was very thankful over the long haul, as it helped me have better listening skills.

No, I am NOT endorsing the public/catholic school systems, but am just saying that it was once upon a time ago when children were disciplined for just that. Just imagine if I and many others were sent to psychiatrists to take these meds at an early age, who knows where we would be now? I probably wouldn't be typing this message on this message forum b/c I might be overweight and depressed in some state mental institution instead.

And it's not just this video, but I heard too from one of my mom's friends over how their grandson was "spotted" for ADHD in school, and is now forced to take meds b/c of it.
Report Spam   Logged
pavelow

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2011, 11:38:12 am »

Saved
Report Spam   Logged

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. Heb 13:5
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: