End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 12:31:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Help!!!!

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help!!!!  (Read 2808 times)
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2012, 03:44:13 am »

Yes it is good to respect the elderly and listen to them. They can be a big help and there are many that can remember that the Churches read from the King James Bible and society was not as problematic.

The thing about community. Are we as Christians part of the community? Yes, there are people around us and that but the thing is we belong to the Lord first and have to do what He wants us to do. A community that agrees on everything is like a microcosm for a new world order. And then them communities join other communities and we are in a big matrix.

Whatever the community says Christians have to accept? A Christian is not of the world and therefore should be non-conformist in their approach. I mean with the Lord Jesus He was said to be from Nazareth and so a Nazarene for life but He was born in Bethlehem and went to Jerusalem and toured the land preaching in different places. It was like He wasn't a Nazarene at all, His hometown rejected Him and He said that His mothers and sisters and brothers were those that did the will of God.

MARK 10:
29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or SISTERS, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and SISTERS, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

LUKE 14:
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and SISTERS, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

MARK 6:
3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his SISTERS here with us? And they were offended at him.

MATTHEW 12:
46 While he yet talked to the people, behold, his MOTHER and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.
47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy MOTHER and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my MOTHER? and who are my brethren?
49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my MOTHER and my brethren!
50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and MOTHER.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2012, 04:01:23 am »

Good point. Jesus makes it very clear I think, that we do indeed become a new creature, our old life passes away, and all things do become new.

Consider that God made us without clothing even, or a toothbrush, or a hairdryer. God made us the way He wanted us. Man did the rest!
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2012, 08:38:36 pm »

OK guys, I have one more question - this "missionary" said that he witnessed many Muslims to Christ, and built numerous churches for them.

From your experiences et al, what were your reactions et al when someone came up to you and said they witnessed many Muslims to Christ? The reason why I'm asking is b/c isn't it God that giveth the increaseth? Didn't Jesus Christ say heaven will rejoice over 1 sinner that repents than 99 righteous people who need no repentence?(ie-doesn't this mean it's not like everyone or even many will come to Christ that you witness to in this world? Yes, we have to witness, but again...)

I'll admit, I am still kicking myself that I did nothing that night INSTEAD of standing up for the TRUTH when he pulled this charade. My parents were watching, and it would have been a golden opportunity to call out to the Lord to expose this. Sad
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2012, 03:01:14 am »

From your experiences et al, what were your reactions et al when someone came up to you and said they witnessed many Muslims to Christ? The reason why I'm asking is b/c isn't it God that giveth the increaseth?

I haven't met anybody who has told me that they witnessed to many Muslims. Rick Warren keeps telling people he does. The way i see it God can use hopeless people, heretics that preach 10% truth, disabled people or even imperfect people to get the message about the Lord Jesus Christ out to whom He wants. We have to admit that God is far wiser than us, and he uses methods to amaze us and for us to give Him praise. Yet God gives the increase.

1 Corinthians 3:
4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the INCREASE.
7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the INCREASE.
8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.
9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.
10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

Didn't Jesus Christ say heaven will rejoice over 1 sinner that repents than 99 righteous people who need no repentence?(ie-doesn't this mean it's not like everyone or even many will come to Christ that you witness to in this world? Yes, we have to witness, but again...)

Luke 15:
1 Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him.
2 And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth sinners, and eateth with them.
3 And he spake this parable unto them, saying,
4 What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?
5 And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.
6 And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.
7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over ONE SINNER that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.
8 Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it?
9 And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost.
10 Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over ONE SINNER that repenteth.

All you have to do is preach the Gospel to the lost and whoever has ears to hear will hear. It is simple. When your doing what God wants then your on the right track. Who cares what other people think. I believe that you can rejoice when other Christians see souls saved.

I'll admit, I am still kicking myself that I did nothing that night INSTEAD of standing up for the TRUTH when he pulled this charade. My parents were watching, and it would have been a golden opportunity to call out to the Lord to expose this.

Dont be hard on yourself. You probably do things for God that you dont give yourself credit for, like praying and encouraging Christians here.

It is about Experience, the more you do it the easier it gets. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2012, 09:46:31 pm »

Again, thank you everyone for the support.

The other day my mom gave me comforting words b/c she knows I'm saved. I was rather surprised b/c it was shortly after this wolf left in Dec when my mom ended up buying into what he said how I was heading for the lake of fire b/c I have fears and anxieties over driving a car.

What was so laughable about this(my fear and anxieties over driving a car) was that it was several months earlier(last Feb) when this same guy came by and said God told him that everything was going good for me, and I was studying my bible regularly. However, it was a mere several months later when he got this vision from God that told him that b/c I have alot of fear driving a car, it means I have no love for God and live in darkness and idolatry.

Here are the FACTS - it was in 2002 when I got into an accident when I ended up developing these fears. Yes, it was TEN years ago. But somehow, this demon got this "vision" from God a MERE 10 months AFTER his OTHER "vision" said everything's so, so ok with me?(ie-you would have thought God would have told him by then over my car fears) I then found out a couple of days later after he tried to pull this charade that my mom admitted that she told him my fears over this(and as for him knowing about my bible reading, it's b/c my mom told her pastor, and obviously her pastor told this guy).

Some lessons to be learned here...

1) Don't trust ANYONE(yes, including myself, Scott, and everyone else on this message forum) when it comes to telling your personal things et al - as you can see, this guy ended up using this to make occassion and take advantage of the entire situation to continue to puff himself up. I was actually surprised my mom told him about my car fears, b/c she NEVER tells ANY of our family secrets, problems, et al on anyone.

2) Test EVERY LITTLE WORD that comes out of their mouths - like said above, he says one thing out of his mouth, but shortly afterwards he says something completely different(claiming all of this came from God). Jesus Christ says a double minded man is unstable in all his ways, so why would Jesus act contrary to his words?

3) Sometimes we can get deceived into thinking we can merely hang out with the wrong crowd, just as long as we can study, observe, and discern them without learning and doing their ways. Absolutely NOT TRUE! Even Proverbs clearly says to AVOID, AVOID, AVOID(as well as Paul in The to "abstain from all appearance of evil"). As you can see, even my mom got bewitched for a good bit and thought I was on my way to the lake of fire b/c of my car fears meant idolatry sins. For example, whenever I go onto NFL teams message forums, there is alot of blasphemy and swearing on there. Yes, it grieves the Spirit, but at the same time, it also rubs off on me in the wrong way reading all the posts.

Again, sorry for rambling more in this thread, but the more I'm praying and the Holy Spirit showing me the scriptures, the more Jesus is revealing to me more about this situation.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 09:49:06 pm by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2012, 02:59:58 am »

Sorry that you were in an accident, i'm glad your here to tell me, i think it is normal if you crash and then have uncertainty about driving again.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2012, 08:05:39 am »

Sorry that you were in an accident, i'm glad your here to tell me, i think it is normal if you crash and then have uncertainty about driving again.

It wasn't that major - what happened was when I saw the yellow light ahead of me, instead of running through it, I decided to play it safe and stop. However, a truck hit me pretty hard from behind. Obviously, it was hit fault b/c if someone hits you from behind, that person is at fault no ifs, ands, or buts. But nonetheless, I felt very shaken b/c of the impact, which affected me, to be honest, for a long while. It was also that same day when I was about to go out in a new car my parents bought, but at the very last minute, my mom told me to drive one of the older cars...pt being that the Lord was right there to instruct us(it's was this very same new car from 2002 that we have to this day, and even used it to drive all the way from New Orleans to North Texas when we moved in 2006 - praise the Lord it's still up and running GREAT!).

Not that I'm mad at my mom or anything, but she thinks it was a demonic spirit that entered me since then. No, it's not like she's in error, but "let every man be persuaded by their own mind"(para). Anyhow, sometimes I think even true and faithful Christians have a misperception over what demonic spirits really are. There's a BIG difference b/w having trouble in the flesh(as Paul described in Romans 7) and being demonically possessed. This asian missionary ultimately used this 10 year old car accident I had as occassion to take advantage of us.

Yes, as Christians the Lord gives us peace - but again, if anyone really thinks this means we no longer have trouble in the flesh, than one is sorely deceived.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2012, 08:44:46 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCUP7hdCUX4&feature=related
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2012, 01:44:37 pm »

Eastern mysticism under the guise of "health and wellness". Jesus says that bodily exercise profieth little, but rather we should exercise ourselves unto godliness. Did not our Lord say that He would give us what we need, and would not burden us with more than we can handle? Yes He did. Thank you Jesus.

"It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are life." John 6:63 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2012, 08:51:47 am »

Joh 5:42  But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
Joh 5:43  I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
Joh 5:44  How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

Interesting...forget about the Rev 13 Antichrist/FP...we're already seeing this alot in the modern-day church. Take the Emergent/Purpose Driven movement, for example. These hireling pastors are putting people like Rick Warren and Bill Hybels on a higher pestestial than Jesus Christ.

The more we think about it, I wonder if any of these modern-day pastors are even saved. The fact that they're receiving people that come in their OWN name...and funny too that this guy I mentioned in the OP told me how I have no love of God in me...hmmm...looks like he has a VERY shallow understanding of scripture...

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2012, 02:29:24 pm »

1   Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 
2   Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 
3   And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. 
4   Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 
5   They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. 
6   We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
1 John 4:1-6 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2012, 03:55:36 am »

There are devils in this reiki stuff, someone wanted me to go to this place that had reiki sessions, i knew that i should not go, thankyou Lord God for helping me.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2012, 10:14:38 am »

Have a little update here - found out the other day that one of the deacons at my mom's church(the same one, along with another asian church in the metroplex, that brought this asian "missionary" guy) owns a liquor store. My mom told me when we drove by one of those "drive-in barns" where they sell beverages, and told me how he owns the place which sells liquor.

So what's the point here? For one, this guy is DISQUALIFIED from being a deacon, no ifs, ands, or buts for operating this business. He's also been a Christian for TEN years, so there's NO excuse(even though he tries to rationalize how he has a family to take care of, etc). But still, not only is the pastor blind to this, but even worse this asian "missionary" guy who supposedly can see and cast out demons says NOTHING. I mean isn't liquor filled with demonic spirits? So anyone who owns a liquor store themselves are obviously filled with demonic spirits(and even worse they are aiding to other people's sins by selling this to them). But somehow this "missionary" guy can supposedly see my demonic spirits from a mile away, but can NOT see this guy's demonic spirits which are obviously 10 X's worse Huh Shouldn't he also know that he shouldn't be a deacon, especially given the fact that he's "super spiritual" and God tells him everything-to-everything Roll Eyes

You know, there are times when you just want to LAUGH. Am I the only one here that feels so?
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2012, 11:44:52 am »

I mean isn't liquor filled with demonic spirits?

The bible does not condemn alcohol. It’s just a substance.

It does condemn willingly submitting to an impaired mental state through drunkenness though. This can be applied to a number of substances besides alcohol today.

Jesus drank with the rabble of the time. But there was never an indication of Him forfeiting His will to world influences. To the contrary, His will and the Father’s will were and are one.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2012, 12:20:40 pm »

The bible does not condemn alcohol. It’s just a substance.

It does condemn willingly submitting to an impaired mental state through drunkenness though. This can be applied to a number of substances besides alcohol today.

Jesus drank with the rabble of the time. But there was never an indication of Him forfeiting His will to world influences. To the contrary, His will and the Father’s will were and are one.

I agree, however, the type of liquor I was referring to above was beer like Miller, Bud, etc, all of which companies are likely owned by occultists and cast witches spells et al into them.(which are sold at your typical liquor/grocery store)
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2012, 01:30:54 pm »

I agree, however, the type of liquor I was referring to above was beer like Miller, Bud, etc, all of which companies are likely owned by occultists and cast witches spells et al into them.(which are sold at your typical liquor/grocery store)

I suppose it’s possible. The world certainly encourages drunkenness.

http://blabaweb.x10hosting.com/illuminati-alcohol/

How do we know that spells haven’t also been cast on meat, produce, eggs, milk, or canned goods? How do we know that there isn’t some guy at the water treatment plant doing his mumbo-jumbo on the water supply?

I think that God can and does protect His people in ways that they haven’t thought of. There have been testimonies of occultists casting spells on Christians only to have the spell bounce back to the caster multifold. God is certainly capable of making the unclean thing clean.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2012, 04:53:37 pm »

Point blank, there is no biblical reason to think that alcohol, of any type, has "demonic spirits" in it.

I'm sorry, but that is silly churchianity thinking. Remember that Jesus says that an idol is nothing. It's not the object, or spirits, that is influenced by demons, it's people that are influnced.

What comes out of the man defiles him. It's about what is in your heart, not what you pour down your pie hole.

"Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man." Matthew 15:11 (KJB)

What we are to do is not be drunks. We can use in moderation. Remember that all things are lawful (see 1 Corinthians 6), but that doesn't mean it's edifying or expedient. We just aren't to use our liberty to excess or get in the way of our worship of the Father.

And I will go even further and say that doctrinally we know that the unbelieving don't have the ability to be content or moderate, not being born-again of the Holy Ghost.

"Unto the pure all things [are] pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving [is] nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled." Titus 1:15 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2012, 06:30:01 pm »

Didn't understand what you 2(tennis show and Kilika) said at first, however, after stepping away from my PC and drinking a blueberry smoothie for a few moments, I had a chance to digest this(and the BB smoothie, of course).

I think the Lord is really helping me to understand the meaning of "demon possession" et al now(after some big misperceptions for quite some time now). The posts both of you made today are really starting to sink in. Mark posted a 5 page PDF for me over this issue a couple of weeks ago which helped in my understanding quite a bit.

This is one issue where I think the modern-day church really, really gets confused about, and then ultimately strikes out when it comes to the meaning of what true salvation is.

Ultimately, Christ makes us free from the bondage and the rudiments of this world. It's as simple as that. I have no idea why today's "church" can't even understand this. Thank you so much, guys! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2012, 04:22:27 am »

Those pictures would not encourage me to drink Cheesy

I mean as Tennis Shoe said we can eat or drink poison and God will protect us. With this GMO food, it is bad for the body but what can you do if a Christian brother gives you GMO food unknowingly and you eat a square meal? Even with fluoride and that i'm sure i have drunk alot of that in the years but God has given me remedies to help my brain (herbs) and now i'm fine. My lower lobes are burnt out?
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2014, 02:48:35 pm »

UPDATE

Was talking to my mom today about him - word was getting out that all of the money that was being donated to his "ministry"...he wasn't using it for his "ministry" per se, but he was stealing alot of it to keep for HIMSELF.

The next thing he knew - when he went back to Israel(where he does his "ministry"), somehow customs would NOT let him in b/c (out of the blue)his name just did NOT match up with his passport info et al(ie-perhaps he wasn't who he says he was all along?). However, he's still able to come into the USA - however, when he came to North Texas, NONE of the pastors wanted to have NOTHING to do with him! So he just went back to Korea.

Ultimately - he ended up getting exposed, and he's finished - but this is the LORD's doing! It was NOT anything I did - this is a classic example of the Lord protecting his own, and avenging his elect. For a long time, I was just SO bitter over standing down and doing nothing when he came at me with these false accusations. Yes, I should have taken a stand and used the word of God to expose this wicked spirit. But nonetheless - the Lord is merciful, patient, and longsuffering, that I should have just stood back and let the Lord take care of it(instead of letting all of this bitterness grow in me, which I ended up expressing on this forum).

Ultimately - if you see these wicked spirits prosper for the time being(and loved ones around you siding with them) - do NOT be discouraged nor bitter. The Lord will shield you going through that storm, and ultimately avenge his elect!

Mark 6:45  And straightway he constrained his disciples to get into the ship, and to go to the other side before unto Bethsaida, while he sent away the people.
Mar 6:46  And when he had sent them away, he departed into a mountain to pray.
Mar 6:47  And when even was come, the ship was in the midst of the sea, and he alone on the land.
Mar 6:48  And he saw them toiling in rowing; for the wind was contrary unto them: and about the fourth watch of the night he cometh unto them, walking upon the sea, and would have passed by them.
Mar 6:49  But when they saw him walking upon the sea, they supposed it had been a spirit, and cried out:
Mar 6:50  For they all saw him, and were troubled. And immediately he talked with them, and saith unto them, Be of good cheer: it is I; be not afraid.
Mar 6:51  And he went up unto them into the ship; and the wind ceased: and they were sore amazed in themselves beyond measure, and wondered.
Mar 6:52  For they considered not the miracle of the loaves: for their heart was hardened.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: