End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 07:42:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Catholicism Exposed-12-11-11

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Catholicism Exposed-12-11-11  (Read 291 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: December 13, 2011, 04:59:09 am »

Exposing Christ-Mass, Catholicism, the Pope, the Catholic Mary, the Queen of Heaven & the Coming One World Religion–Part 1
Table of Contents:

The True Shocking Meaning of the Word Christ-Mass
    The Pope’s New Evangelization Program Centered Around Marian Apparitions: Bishop Ricken, Greg Laurie, Chuck Smith, Calvary Chapel & Ascended Master Mary

Click Here for the Part 1 Audio
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=3796

Exposing Christ-Mass, Catholicism, the Pope, the Catholic Mary, the Queen of Heaven & the Coming One World Religion–Part 2
Table of Contents:

The Pope’s New Evangelization Program Centered Around Marian Apparitions: Bishop Ricken, Greg Laurie, Chuck Smith, Calvary Chapel & Ascended Master Mary
    Satan’s servant the Pope highlights Mary’s role as ‘woman of the apocalypse’

Click Here for the Part 2 Audio
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=3791

Exposing Christ-Mass, Catholicism, the Pope, the Catholic Mary, the Queen of Heaven & the Coming One World Religion–Part 3
Table of Contents:

Bible Study Proving Mary was a sinner just like the rest of humanity in need of the Savoir Jesus Christ
    Revelation 6 Bible Study: The Women the Man-child & the Dragon

Click Here for the Part 3 Audio
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=3787

Exposing Christ-Mass, Catholicism, the Pope, the Catholic Mary, the Queen of Heaven & the Coming One World Religion–Part 4
Table of Contents:

Catholics Proclaim: “Our Lady of all nations will defeat Satan”
    Catholic Mary – Queen of Heaven of Lebanon blessed in Church in Italy
    Mary Magdalene’s supposed skull venerated and worshiped in Catholic Church in France
    Catholic church stole 300.000 babies in Spain
    Pope cover up crimes of two Irish Bishops

Click Here for the Part 4 Audio
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=3781

PDF: Catholicism Exposed-12-11-11
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/wp-content/uploads/Catholicism-Exposed-12-12-11.pdf
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 11:54:28 pm »

Got through the 1st 2 parts - speaking of Chuck Smith...

Early this year, I joined a message forum with Christians that got out of the Christian Science cult(my parents flirted with it a couple of years ago after our trip to Boston, which is CS founder's Mary Baker Eddy's birthplace), I started making posts exposing Rick Warren, Bill Hybels, and Billy Graham. One of the mods then gave me a warning that I was "slandering" them(somehow) without any proof.

No problem, as I then posted links(ie-Warren's ties to the CFR, him and Hybels's ties to the Emergent Church, Graham's ties to Freemasonry, among their other heresies). It was afterward I posted Light House Trails web site's column exposing Warren's heretical Daniel Plan, which was when I got the ban hammer.

I then did a search of the site admin's background, and sure enough, he was a pastor at a CALVARY CHAPEL in AZ. No wonder why they frowned on me when I exposed these false teachers, and the NWO in one post for that matter. And I also noticed on that forum there were Catholic posters as well.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 02:18:49 am »

Got through the 1st 2 parts - speaking of Chuck Smith...

Early this year, I joined a message forum with Christians that got out of the Christian Science cult(my parents flirted with it a couple of years ago after our trip to Boston, which is CS founder's Mary Baker Eddy's birthplace), I started making posts exposing Rick Warren, Bill Hybels, and Billy Graham. One of the mods then gave me a warning that I was "slandering" them(somehow) without any proof.

No problem, as I then posted links(ie-Warren's ties to the CFR, him and Hybels's ties to the Emergent Church, Graham's ties to Freemasonry, among their other heresies). It was afterward I posted Light House Trails web site's column exposing Warren's heretical Daniel Plan, which was when I got the ban hammer.

I then did a search of the site admin's background, and sure enough, he was a pastor at a CALVARY CHAPEL in AZ. No wonder why they frowned on me when I exposed these false teachers, and the NWO in one post for that matter. And I also noticed on that forum there were Catholic posters as well.

Well it just shows the kind of love for you from Calvary Chapel. They are really loving and tolerant there. Until they hear the truth.

2 TIMOTHY 3:
12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer PERSECUTION.

GALATIANS 4:
16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the TRUTH?

EPHESIANS 5:
9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and TRUTH;)
Report Spam   Logged
seekingtheanswers

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 02:15:25 am »

good teaching. when i would read those passages in the book of Revelation, i also thought the woman who gave birth to the man child was mary. lots i need to learn.
speaking about calvary chapel, that was the last church building i attended. looking back i see how lukewarm they were not to mention the christian rock and niv.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 06:00:21 am »

Chris talks about this article also.

Monday, December 12, 2011 at 12:57AM NOTRadio
Today's Show:  WOMAN OF THE APOCALYPSE

Today, Chris talks about a news article from CNA (Catholic News Agency) about the Pope highlighting Mary's role as the "woman of the apocalypse."  Chris discusses Revelation, and what the Bible says about the woman that rides the beast.  Learn more about Rome's stances, and their veneration, and even worship, of Jesus' mother.
http://www.noiseofthunder.com/storage/NOTR_Woman.Of.The.Apocalypse_12.12.11.mp3

Pope highlights Mary's role as 'woman of the apocalypse'

Pope Benedict XVI reflected on the biblical description of a “woman clothed with the sun” in his remarks at Rome's Spanish Steps on the 2011 Feast of the Immaculate Conception.

“What is the meaning of this image? It represents the Church and Our Lady at the same time,” the Pope told the crowd assembled before the nearby statue commemorating the 1854 definition of Mary's Immaculate Conception. “Before all, the 'woman' of the apocalypse is Mary herself.”

The 12th chapter of the Biblical Apocalypse – also known as the Book of Revelation – describes the glorification and persecution of “a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars.”

Though not named, this woman is described as the mother of the Messiah. In poetic language akin to the Bible's other prophetic books, Saint John says she faced the threat of “a huge red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns,” and “fled into the desert where she had a place prepared by God.”

Pope Benedict, offering white roses in his traditional yearly act of Marian veneration, gave listeners his insight into the connection between the Virgin Mary and the Church – portrayed in the Apocalypse through the single image of the sun-clad woman.

“She appears 'clothed in sunlight,' that is, clothed in God,” observed the Pope. “The Virgin Mary is in fact completely surrounded by the light of God and lives in God …  The 'Immaculate One' reflects with all of her person the light of the 'sun' which is God.”

“Besides representing Our Lady, this sign personifies the Church, the Christian community of all times,” he continued.

The Church, he explained, is “pregnant, in the sense that she carries Christ” and “must give birth to him to the world.”

“This is the labor of the pilgrim Church on earth, that in the midst of the consolations of God and the persecutions of the world, she must bring Christ to men.”

Because the Church continues to bring Jesus into the world, Pope Benedict said, it “finds opposition in a ferocious adversary,” symbolized in scripture by the “dragon” that has “tried in vain to devour Jesus,” and now “directs his attacks against the woman – the Church – in the desert of the world.”

“But in every age the Church is supported by the light and the strength of God,” the Pope said. “She is nurtured in the desert with the bread of his word and the Holy Eucharist.”

“And in this way, in every tribulation, through all of the trials that she finds in the course of the ages and in the different parts of the world, the Church suffers persecution, but comes out the victor.”

Pope Benedict said the Church should not fear persecution, which is bound to arise, but will be defeated.

“The only pitfall of which the Church can and must be afraid is the sin of her members,” he warned, highlighting the key difference between the Church and the woman who is its prototype.

“While in fact Mary is immaculate – free from every stain of sin – the Church is holy, but at the same time marked by our sins.”

While sinless herself, Mary remains in solidarity with the Church struggling against sin.

“That is why the people of God, pilgrims in time, turn to their heavenly mother and ask for her help,” explained Pope Benedict.

He stressed the world's need for the hope brought by the “woman clothed with the sun” – “especially in this difficult moment for Italy, for Europe and for different parts of the world.”

“May Mary help us to see that there is a light beyond the veil of fog that appears to envelop reality,” he declared.

“For this also we, especially on this day, never cease to ask with filial trust for her help: 'O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to you.'”
http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-highlights-marys-role-as-woman-of-the-apocalypse/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2011, 07:54:11 am »

good teaching. when i would read those passages in the book of Revelation, i also thought the woman who gave birth to the man child was mary. lots i need to learn.
speaking about calvary chapel, that was the last church building i attended. looking back i see how lukewarm they were not to mention the christian rock and niv.

Even other cults like Christian Science interprets that passage as being Mary.

All these false cults have one thing in common - the worship of a pagan goddess, the spirit of Jezebel.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: