End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 04:58:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Watch Ron Paul

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch Ron Paul  (Read 1627 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: December 14, 2011, 06:15:12 pm »

Did anyone see this coming?

http://news.yahoo.com/ron-paul-gains-ground-further-stirring-republicans-182850679.html

Ron Paul gains ground, further stirring Republicans

AMHERST, New Hampshire (Reuters) - Republican presidential hopeful Ron Paul declared on Wednesday his campaign was "peaking at the right time" as polls show him closing in on the two perceived front-runners.

The libertarian congressman from Texas with a passionate core of followers complained that pundits were dismissing his longshot campaign prematurely and sounded optimistic about catching former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney and former House of Representatives speaker Newt Gingrich.

All three and others are seeking to represent the Republicans and unseat Democratic President Barack Obama next November. The first of a series of Republican nominating contests is set for January 3 in Iowa.

"The momentum is building up and a lot of the candidates so far would come and go. They would shoot to the top and drop back rapidly. Ours has been very steady growth, then in this last week or two there has been a sudden extra growth," Paul told reporters after meeting voters in Amherst, New Hampshire.

Public Policy Polling released a survey on Tuesday showing him one percentage point behind Gingrich for the lead in Iowa.

Paul took 21 percent in the survey compared to 22 percent for Gingrich with Romney third at 16 percent.

In New Hampshire, which follows Iowa's caucus with a primary election on January 10, Romney led with 33 percent in a Rasmussen Reports poll released on Tuesday. Gingrich was second with 22 percent and Paul third at 18 percent. Paul's four-point gap behind Gingrich narrowed from a 10-point gap in the previous week's poll and marked Paul's best showing so far, Rasmussen said.

"In political terms, it probably means we're peaking at the right time," Paul said.

read more
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 08:15:31 pm »

Well, I don't trust polls, nor do I support Ron Paul(or anyone else in the Prez race), however, is this really crazy and over the top or what?

Bizarre Iowa Poll Finds Tim Tebow Haters Love Ron Paul

I'm not sure what to make of this. I guess one's love of Tebow is a proxy measure of one's religiosity--at least a certain brand of it--but who thinks up these questions?

Among those polled in Iowa who view Tim Tebow unfavorably, Paul is the first choice of 38% of them!  Among those who view Tebow favorably, however, Gingrich is ahead with 29%.  (Paul is second among this group with 25%) 

read more

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 12:16:16 pm »

So I guess this means Mitt Romney is "waking up" now? Roll Eyes

Romney would back Paul, objects to Gingrich debate

By Susan Crabtree
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/dec/28/romney-could-back-paul-objects-to-gingrich-debate/
The Washington Times
Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Drawing a sharp contrast between himself and GOP presidential rival Newt Gingrich, Mitt Romney said Wednesday he would back any Republican candidate challenging President Barack Obama — including Texas Rep. Ron Paul.

It was a line Mr. Romney has used often in debates and on the campaign trail, but it stood out in an interview with CNN Wednesday after Mr. Gingrich said a day earlier that he wouldn’t vote for Mr. Paul if the outspoken libertarian managed to capture the GOP nomination.

Asked directly if he could support Mr. Paul, Mr. Romney said he was focused on winning himself. But the former Massachusetts governor said the Texas congressman would be a better president than Mr. Obama.

He said he thought Mr. Paul would change some of his views, particularly when it comes to foreign policy and Iran, if he became the nominee.

“I don’t agree with a lot of things Ron Paul says,” Mr. Romney said. “And I would vehemently oppose many of his initiatives and I believe we’d be able to move him in a direction that’s more productive.”

At an event in Mason City, Iowa, on Wednesday, Mr. Gingrich was asked how he could square his refusal to back Mr. Paul as the nominee with his pledge to wage a positive campaign.

“Aren’t you trying to have it both ways?” one reporter asked.

“Well, the question is a very direct question,” Mr. Gingrich said. “Do you feel comfortable, in terms of my two grandchildren and everybody in this city, with somebody who believes that an Iranian nuclear weapon’s irrelevant?”

“We’re not running any ads attacking anybody, which is what I’ve said all along. But I was asked a direct question,” Mr. Gingrich said. “I’m very uncomfortable with the idea that the commander in chief would think that it was irrelevant to have an Iranian nuclear weapon, because I regard an Iranian nuclear weapon as very dangerous.”

Mr. Romney said he was unsure why Mr. Gingrich was objecting so strongly to negative ads Mr. Romney or the super-PAC affiliated with him have been running in recent weeks.

“I don’t know why he’s so angry,” Mr. Romney said, noting that negative ads highlighting the contrasts among candidates have been a part of the American political system going back the Founding Fathers.

“I of course could get up and say I decry all of the negative ads and so forth, but I don’t,” Mr. Romney said. “I think it is part of the process. We could all wish for utopian-type process, but the process we have now is the way it’s been for a long time.”

Responding to a direct challenge from Mr. Gingrich to participate in a one-on-one debate, Mr. Romney said he had already debated the former House speaker plenty.

“As for a one-on-one with Newt Gingrich — if he and I end up being the two finalists we’ll have that opportunity,” Mr. Romney said. “But now, I don’t know, we’ve debated maybe 10 times. We’ll do more debates in January. But until he and I really are the two finalists … there really are people who still deserve to be on the stage.”

Early in the CNN interview, Mr. Romney’s wife, Ann, spoke at length about the couple’s 42-year marriage and her experience living with multiple sclerosis.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2012, 07:27:26 am »

Ron Paul’s baggage
by Gene Veith on December 29, 2011

As a Virginian, my only choices in the Republican primary are Mitt Romney and Ron Paul--the other candidates having failed to get on the ballot--so I am studying these candidates closely.  There would be a certain coolness factor in voting for Paul.  But I’ve got to figure out what I think about his newsletters of a couple of decades ago, with their racist and anti-semitic vibe, as well as his associations with the off-the-wall right.

I know some of you have been discussing this on the “Why I Can’t Vote for Gingrich or Perry” thread, but it deserves its own post.  Paul and his fans have been dismissing the issue as “old news” brought up and answered a long time ago, but lots of us are new to the Ron Paul world, and he had better believe this will be an issue throughout the election.  Here is a summary of what’s out there:

Ron Paul reiterated Tuesday that he did not write a series of newsletters that appeared under his name in the 1980s and 1990s that included controversial comments about African-Americans, including a claim that “
  • rder was only restored in L.A. when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks.”

Asked by CBS News and National Journal if the newsletters are fair game on Tuesday in New Hampshire, Paul responded, “I don’t know whether fair is the right word.”

“I mean, it’s politics,” he continued. “Nobody talked about it for 20 years until they found out that the message of liberty was making progress. And everybody knows I didn’t write them, and it’s not my sentiment, so it’s sort of politics as usual.”

Writing in The New Republic in 2008, reporter James Kirchick revealed some particularly incendiary passages from the monthly newsletters, which carried names like “Ron Paul’s Freedom Report” and the “Ron Paul Political Report.” Many of the newsletters, which were mostly written in the first person and usually didn’t otherwise carry a byline, were reportedly being held in collections of extreme-right political literature.

The newsletters included a criticism of Ronald Reagan for legislation creating a federal holiday in honor of Martin Luther King Jr., who is described as a “world-class philanderer who beat up his paramours” and “seduced underage girls and boys.”

“We can thank him for our annual Hate Whitey Day,” one newsletter said of Reagan, according to Kirchick. The newsletters also claimed that AIDS sufferers “enjoy the attention and pity that comes with being sick,” expressed support for and offered advice to the “local militias now training to defend liberty” shortly before the Oklahoma City bombing, and questioned whether the 1993 World Trade Center bombing “was a setup by the Israeli Mossad.”

Kirchick revisited the newsletters in the Weekly Standard on Tuesday, writing that “Paul’s lucrative and decades-long promotion of bigotry and conspiracy theories, for which he has yet to account fully, and his continuing espousal of extremist views…should make him unwelcome at any respectable forum.”

Kirchick tied the newsletters to Paul’s willingness to appear on the radio program of conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, who has reportedly accused the government of encouraging “homosexuality with chemicals so that people don’t have children.” He noted that Paul seemed open to Jones’ suggestion that the military’s NORTHCOM combatant command is “taking over” the nation.

Paul denied his involvement with the newsletters back in 2008, saying the controversial comments “are not mine and do not represent what I believe or have ever believed.”

“When I was out of Congress and practicing medicine full-time, a newsletter was published under my name that I did not edit. Several writers contributed to the product,” he said. “For over a decade, I have publicly taken moral responsibility for not paying closer attention to what went out under my name.”

via Ron Paul disavows racist newsletters under his name -- Political Hotsheet -- CBS News.

Paul disavows this kind of talk today, so good for him.  His claim that he didn’t know what was going into his newsletters, though, strains credulity.   It reminds me of the NBA star (I think it was Charles Barkley) who complained about how he was portrayed in the media, referring to his own autobiography.  At the best it would be an outlandish use of ghostwriters, something else I don’t approve of.  But even if he weren’t paying attention, as he claims, I would think that his readers would rise up if the newsletters they had subscribed to under the Ron Paul brand were misrepresenting what they assume he stood for.  (“But we know Dr. Paul admires Martin Luther King [as he now says], so how could he say such things about him?”)  Perhaps he could say that he used to classify people unfairly, but now he has learned to apply the principles of liberty to people of all races and ethnicity.  Something like that.

Then there is his giving a speech to the John Birch Society, the organization that during the cold war interpreted everything in terms of a vast communist conspiracy and that William F. Buckley read out of the conservative movement.  And those kind words for right-wing militias.

The question is, is Ron Paul a right wing extremist?  Now, normally there is a big difference between libertarianism and right wing extremism.  The latter tends to be highly nationalistic.  Libertarians tend to be tolerant of things like flag burning and joining the communist party, expressions of liberty that true rightwingers would be glad to outlaw.

Again, Paul denies that he holds those views in the newsletters.  But then again, John Birchers in their heyday believed that even seemingly good leaders were actually communist infiltrators.  Since they think like that, don’t we need to make sure that they aren’t foisting off a Manchurian candidate of their own?  Sorry--all these conspiracy theories have got me thinking like that!

http://www.geneveith.com/2011/12/29/ron-pauls-baggage/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 05:23:31 pm »

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/ron-paul-greeted-overflow-crowd-first-day-back-202342300.html

01/02/12

Ron Paul greeted by overflow crowd first day back in Iowa

DES MOINES, Iowa-- Ron Paul's first public event in Iowa since the release of a Des Moines Register poll putting him within striking distance of Mitt Romney was so packed that workers took down a dividing wall at the downtown Marriott's Salon D ballroom. Supporters as well as national political reporters lined up to cover the action.

"This is almost like a real rally!" the Texas congressman told the crowd at the event, which had been billed simply as a "whistlestop."

The Des Moines Register poll released this weekend showed Paul two percentage points behind former Massachusetts Gov. Romney (22 to 24 percent) in the first-in-the-nation caucus state of Iowa ahead of Tuesday night's vote. (The poll's margin of error during the last two-day run-up to the caucus vote was plus or minus 5.6 percent.) Monday's Marriott throng reflected the fresh jolt of energy behind the Texas congressman's campaign.

Paul had remarked Thursday at a rally at the Iowa Speedway in Newton that he was seeing many more cameras at his events. And Monday's speech was packed with media celebrities, including MSNBC's Joe Scarborough; Brett Baier of Fox News; Joe Klein of Time; Dana Bash and Soledad O'Brien of CNN; Lynn Sweet of the Chicago Sun-Times, the New York Times' David Brooks and CSPAN's Steve Scully.

Some 150 chairs and all of the press risers were filled a half hour before the event was scheduled to begin, prompting organizers to remove the room's sliding wall.

read more
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2012, 09:57:23 pm »

Well, Iowa GOP primaries are tomorrow - if Paul does win, then you know something is REALLY cooking.

He's only a couple of percentage points behind the frontrunner Romney.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 08:15:28 pm »

8:15pm CT on my end now - thus far, it's a neck-neck-neck race b/w Paul, Romney, and Santorum. Paul holding a VERY slight lead at this point, too close to call.

Yeah, I know, these elections are rigged. But found it interesting that there's a neck-neck-neck race at this point.

The NWO is doing one heck of a job deceiving the "patriot" crowd for the time being.
Report Spam   Logged
flybylow

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2012, 10:04:22 pm »

Wow Ron Paul in this category? Hmmm Ron Paul is the absolute last chance America has to slow the absolute Orwellian government were in! I know you guys web serf like crazy, I see all the stuff you post, have you ever been to his website to see what he is about?

Racist? Youtube what the African American community think about him. And if your worried about what he thinks of Israel, compare his views with Binyamin Netanyahu’s speech to our congress earlier this year.

We are old enough to vote here right?
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2012, 10:13:30 pm »

Wow Ron Paul in this category? Hmmm Ron Paul is the absolute last chance America has to slow the absolute Orwellian government were in! I know you guys web serf like crazy, I see all the stuff you post, have you ever been to his website to see what he is about?

Racist? Youtube what the African American community think about him. And if your worried about what he thinks of Israel, compare his views with Binyamin Netanyahu’s speech to our congress earlier this year.

We are old enough to vote here right?

He's also a 33rd Degree Freemason, it's well documented. He also praised Pope John Paul II on the Congressional floor when he died.

If Paul was a true born again Christian, he wouldn't be involved in these world affairs in DC. He also seems to get alot of MSM attention for someone who's supposedly a "patriot".

Frankly, I stray far away from the voting booth as possible. Our blessed hope is with the Lord Jesus Christ and the many mansions he promises us in heaven, not in any man(or woman) running this country.
Report Spam   Logged
flybylow

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2012, 11:06:23 pm »

I see nothing Ron Paul (or anyone else) says or does that challenges my faith in Jesus Christ at all. Were not to live of the world but we are to live in the world and I prefer without war and debt and Paul is the only candidate that will attempt that.

Even the Jew’s participated in the politics of the countries they were held captive in.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2012, 11:57:22 pm »

Wow...this Iowa caucus election is really going down to the wire...I've never seen anything like it...Santurum could come out on top?!
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2012, 12:19:07 am »

Santorum, Romney tied in tight Iowa race

DES MOINES, Iowa (Reuters) - Republican presidential contenders Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney were effectively tied in the party's first nominating contest in Iowa on Tuesday, establishing Romney as the party's most likely challenger to Democratic President Barack Obama.

With 98 percent of precincts reporting the race was too close to call. Both candidates were tied at 25 percent and Ron Paul, a Texas congressman, was set to claim third place with 21 percent of the vote.

Iowa is better known for narrowing the field than picking a future president, and at least one candidate, Texas Governor Rick Perry, indicated his presidential bid may be over.

read more

http://news.yahoo.com/republican-rivals-face-first-test-2012-iowa-001445344.html
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2012, 12:28:33 am »

This isn't the first globalist that has come out with some support for Ron Paul.

Palin: ‘Worst thing’ GOP can do is marginalize Ron Paul supporters
By Felicia Sonmez

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin (R) said Tuesday night that Republicans who would marginalize Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) are making a big mistake.

“Here’s the deal,” Palin told Fox Business Network’s Neil Cavuto. “The GOP would be so remiss to marginalize Ron Paul and his supporters as we come out of Iowa tonight and move down the road to New Hampshire, South Carolina and Florida, et cetera. If we marginalize these supporters who have been touched by Ron Paul and what he believed in over these years, well, then, through a third party run of Ron Paul’s or the Democrats capturing those independents and these libertarians who supported what Ron Paul’s been talking about, well, then the GOP is going to lose. And then there will be no light at the end of the tunnel.”

“So, the worst thing that the GOP machine can do is marginalize Ron Paul and his supporters,” she added.

more: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-2012/post/palin-worst-thing-gop-can-do-is-marginalize-ron-paul-supporters/2012/01/03/gIQAtH1QZP_blog.html
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2012, 12:30:16 am »

Santorum's nephew supports Ron Paul

If you want another big-government politician who supports the status quo to run our country, you should vote for my uncle, Rick Santorum. America is based on a strong belief in individual liberty. My uncle’s interventionist policies, both domestic and foreign, stem from his irrational fear of freedom not working.

It is not the government’s job to dictate to individuals how they must live. The Constitution was designed to protect individual liberty. My Uncle Rick cannot fathom a society in which people cooperate and work with each other freely. When Republicans were spending so much money under President Bush, my uncle was right there along with them as a senator. The reason we have so much debt is not only because of Democrats, but also because of big-spending Republicans like my Uncle Rick.

It is because of this inability of status quo politicians to recognize the importance of our individual liberties that I have been drawn to Ron Paul. Unlike my uncle, he does not believe that the American people are incapable of forming decisions. He believes that an individual is more powerful than any group (a notion our founding fathers also believed in).

Another important reason I support Ron Paul is his position on foreign policy. He is the only candidate willing to bring our troops home, not only from the Middle East, but from around the world.

Ron Paul seems to be the only candidate trying to win the election for a reason other than simply winning the election.

This year, I’ll vote for an honest change in our government. I’ll vote for real hope. I’ll vote for a real leader. This year, I will vote for Ron Paul.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/01/03/the-trouble-with-my-uncle-rick-santorum/
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2012, 08:55:42 pm »

IMHO, this is the way I see it - the 3rd party ticket could VERY WELL be Ron Paul/Jesse Ventura. No, I am NOT adament about this, but here's how I see it, why?

B/c this 3rd party ticket could very well steal a chunk of votes from either Obama or Ventura. From what I've read, young college students have come out supporting Paul in numbers(which is why he's done very well in the primaries). If it were only b/w Obama and Romney, I would think this demographic would lean toward Obama. However, with Paul/Ventura in there, Obama's college crowd will be taken from him, giving Romney more of an advantage.

OTOH, there's the "Christian conservatives".  If it were only b/w Obama and Romney, Romney would get this demographic. However, Paul has gotten alot of votes from this demographic, he could very well steal this portion away from Romney, giving Obama the advantage. HOWEVER, Romney has like a 20 point lead in the hotbed "evangelical right" South Carolina with only a week and a half to go(ie-one would think Paul would have a good shot at winning this state).

Yes, these elections are rigged, but rigging the ballot box isn't the only way they've done it. Throwing 3rd party candidates has been another away, as we've seen in 1992 and 2000.

I guess we'll see come Nov(assuming we make it that far), however, it kinda of looks like the NWO wants Romney, otherwise they would have thrown in Gingrich instead to give Obama another term.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2012, 09:04:18 am »

Hhmmm...isn't this the same tactic the "liberal media watchdogs" use? Roll Eyes

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/ron-paul-continues-assault-media-202257411.html

1/11/12

Ron Paul continues assault on the media

Fresh off his second place finish in the New Hampshire primary, Ron Paul still found reasons to criticize the media's coverage of his presidential campaign.

"You know, it's pretty amazing how sometimes if you're in second place, they talk about the first and the third place," Paul told supporters at a campaign stop in West Columbia, S.C. on Wednesday. "But last night was a little different--they had a little harder time avoiding the real conversation."

And during another speech in New Hampshire late Tuesday, the 76-year-old Texas Republican zinged the media even more.

"There was one other acknowledgment I wanted to make," Paul said after thanking his family and assorted campaign staffers. "I wanted to thank the Union Leader for not endorsing me."

He continued:

We don't always get the coverage or the interest shown on what--what is going on, because if they did, they wouldn't--they wouldn't be ignoring so much of what we're doing. But, you know, I find it sort of fascinating when they finally get around--and this is different people, it could be in the media, could be our opponents, or whatever--but I sort of have to chuckle when they describe you and me as being "dangerous." That's one thing they are telling the truth, because we are dangerous to the status quo of this country.

The media hasn't exactly been ignoring Paul. On Sunday, Paul was forced to cut a campaign visit to a New Hampshire diner short after a mob of more than 100 reporters descended on the breakfast stop.

"We ask the press, at all upcoming events over the next day and a half, to be respectful of both Dr. Paul and of New Hampshire voters, who are entitled to examine their candidates in a safe and responsible atmosphere," Jesse Benton, Paul's campaign manager, said in a statement.

Later the same day, CNN's Dana Bash asked Paul about cutting out early from the morning's event. Paul blamed the press, and walked off, cutting the interview with CNN short. "This is junk," Benton said. "We're stopping."

On Tuesday, Revolution PAC, a super PAC supporting Paul's candidacy, called on CNN to remove Bash from covering the campaign.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2012, 10:00:54 am »

Don't mean to post this video, but showing that is it possible that Farrakhan could be part of the NWO Hegelian Dialect? I'm shocked the "truth movement" thinks highly of him.

During a recital in November of 2009, the Minister Louis Farrakhan endorses Ron Paul's monetary policies.
He speaks to the Federal Reserve act and the many players involved in the world monetary / banking scheme.

http://youtu.be/vmt5-1yrwmQ?t=2m40s
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2012, 03:51:40 pm »

Note that on this date:

Ron Paul officially concedes (just like 4 years ago) to Romney.

His son, Rand Paul, officially endorses Romney.

At least 4 eyewitnesses report Romney attending Bilderberg a week ago.

Sources: multiple

Looks like the next President has now been appointed to office.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2012, 05:38:23 pm »

^^

You're probably familiar with Steve Jackson's INWO card game - this sure doesn't look like Colin Powell, JC Watts, Clarence Thomas nor Alan Keyes, does it? Shocked

It's also no coincidence that during the same time Romney attends this year's Bilderberg meetings, poor economic data gets reported, hence giving Obama "bad news". Same happened in '92, I think, when Clinton attended Bilderberg, and Bush Sr then got hammered for the poor economy going on.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2012, 08:36:48 am »

First Webster Tarpley came out for awhile exposing the Pauls, and now Alan Watt has come out of the woodwork doing the same.

Just to say - both Tarpley and Watt are New Agers disguised as "truthers".

We will see where all of this will go in the coming weeks(ie-will Ron Paul himself get behind Romney?).
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2012, 10:18:07 am »

http://sgtreport.com/2012/06/rand-paul-betrayed-someone-but-who/

Rand Paul Betrayed Someone. But Who?

by SGT

It has been said that once you wake up to the cause of liberty and to all that the Ron Paul Revolution stands for, you can’t go back to sleep. The news that Rand Paul has officially endorsed Mitt Romney for President makes me want to sleep for a month.

Maybe I’ll feel differently about this when I wake up. Maybe Rand will get the VP slot under Romney and somehow I’ll feel just a little better. Rand says his Dad is “still his first choice”, but here’s the stark reality as I see it: At this moment for all practical purposes, Rand Paul’s endorsement of Mitt Romney marks the end of the organized battle for liberty in the United States, through the existing (completely corrupt) system. I don’t know how else to interpret it. We tried. But it’s darn near over.

Millions of us have stood with Ron Paul over the past several years. We have stood for principle, for the rule of law and for a return to the Constitution. We have sacrificed our time, our creativity, our passion – and many of us have sacrificed our money in the noble quest to “Restore America”.

We showed up by the tens of thousands at rallies, at marches, at caucuses and at state conventions to support the one candidate we believed in. The one candidate who made us ‘believe’ again. And even after the GOP establishment itself pulled every trick in the book to steal the election from Ron Paul, including changing their very own rules along the way, still we stood – and were willing to continue standing with Ron Paul.

But his son has decided not to. Rand has decided that it’s in his best interest and in the best interest of the GOP to pledge his full support to the Republican corporate establishment candidate and Wall Street insider Mitt Romney.

So, what does this mean? It ain’t good.

At a Fox News debate earlier this spring, Mitt Romney was asked if he would have signed the National Defense Authorization Act as it’s written if he had been President. He acknowledged that he most certainly would have signed it, no question about it. We must sacrifice our liberty for security, Romney style. Mitt Romney has absolutely no intention of dismantling the NDAA. Mitt Romney has absolutely no intention of ending the unconstitutional wars of aggression or the “empire building”.

Mitt Romney believes that the privately owned Federal Reserve can help revitalize the economy through further “stimulus”. Mitt Romney supported the TARP and Wall Street bailouts. Yes, the new Goldman man Romney supports all of it. Everything that is now shall be in the future under Mitt Romney. And Rand Paul had endorsed this man.

By endorsing Romney, Rand Paul has endorsed the things Romney stands for: The NDAA, endless unconstitutional war, the fiat debt-based monetary system, the Federal Reserve, Wall Street criminality and the end of liberty.

And here’s the real issue. Rand Paul and Ron Paul share an apartment together in Washington DC. They talk to each other on the phone DAILY. They are extremely close. Ron Paul is Rand’s confidant, his father and his mentor. Do you think for one minute they did not discuss this decision in great detail?

Clearly a political decision was made in the interest of Rand’s career as a United States Senator, and as a POLITICIAN. And I might add, just as Webster Tarpley predicted would happen, which ruffled many feathers including my own

I am sure of only one thing at this point, Rand Paul’s decision was not made in the best interest of the American people. His decision was not made in the interest of the Constitution or in the interest of the continued fight for liberty.

If I was Ron Paul’s son, I can’t imagine – in a million years – doing what Rand Paul did on Thursday, June 7th. Not to my father, or to the people who supported him.

Millions of dedicated, awake, intelligent and motivated American patriots were ready to stand with Ron Paul. Millions of us were ready to fight the good fight for liberty, all the way to Tampa and beyond. And millions of us were betrayed today.

Rand Paul didn’t betray his father. Rand Paul betrayed all of us. And I fear he did it with his father’s blessing.
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2012, 11:28:22 am »

Just like as 4 years ago. Build up hope, then pull the rug at the last minute. Last time, I remember tons of spin “explaining” what happened. Lots of people were angry, but willing to accept ANY explanation.

This time is a little different. There was a massive build-up of expectations followed by a sudden, sharp stench of betrayal followed by a complete stonewall.

The imprinted message is “abandon all hope of trying to peacefully restore your federal-level political system from within”.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2012, 11:52:06 am »

Now throw in Obamacare getting upheld...

Yes, I know these elections are rigged, but nonetheless you have Romney's visit to the Bilderberg meeting, and now when you throw in the overwhelming unpopular support over Obamacare, the nation's voters will be running to Romney hoping against hope he will repeal it.

Not a chance, obviously - and all of these GOP governors like LA's Bobby Jindal that are vowing Obamacare won't be implemented in their state...you watch it, they'll do a 180 if Romney gets "elected".

We are really living in some interesting times now...
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2012, 09:03:24 am »

Yet again, ALL BY DESIGN! Potentially to "re-elect" Obama...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/ron-paul-delegates-cause-ruckus-convention-floor-235335083.html

8/28/12

He might not be the Republican nominee, but Ron Paul certainly has loyal delegates. And they're here to make their voices heard—literally. The boisterous delegates caused somewhat of an altercation on the convention floor this Tuesday evening, a night that should belong to Mitt Romney.

Whenever a state that had Paul delegates announced its vote, the counter on stage tallied only the delegates for Romney, a standard practice under the convention rules. Hundreds of Paul delegates struck back by shouting the number of Paul votes in unison from the floor and the rafters, a practice that irked Romney supporters.

One Texas delegate, a Ron Paul supporter, repeatedly screamed whenever Paul's name was mentioned. A group of his fellow Texans turned around and scowled at him.

"Sorry," the Paul supporter said, shrugging and not really sorry.

"Don't do it if you're sorry!" an angry Romney delegate snapped.

A moment, later, the Paul delegate did it again, shouting even louder. Another Romney delegate next to him, a Texan who towered about two feet above him, shot him a glare. "You mad about something, man?"

The Paul delegate pushed his cowboy hat back and shrunk lower. He didn't shout again.

Meanwhile, Romney delegates rallied to beat the Paul delegates at their own game. Whenever a state without any Paul delegates announced their numbers, groups of Romney supporters shouted, "And zero for Ron Paul!"

When Romney finally clinched the delegate vote count, the reaction from the crowd was mild, at best, perhaps exasperated by the shouting match. The delegates on the floor cheered and waved "MITT" signs, but the celebration quickly subsided.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2012, 09:27:08 am »

Paul is making an appearance on Jay Leno tomorrow night(9/04), apparently to make an announcement.

Not that I'm interesting or anything, but if this announcement is to run as a 3rd party, then it's become obvious that the NWO minions want Obama for a 2nd term, b/c all this will do is split the votes b/w him and Romney(you saw the friction b/w the delegates at the RNC).
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 10:44:00 am by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2012, 09:05:09 pm »

Paul didn't make any big splashes on Leno tonight, other than wait until 2016(doubt if Amerika will exist by then).

With that being said, there are 2 Constitutional Party guys that will try to get on the states's ballots by Nov.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2012, 10:30:46 am »

For the record, I do NOT support Ron Paul either. Paul is just about as controlled-opposition as the others are, despite his stance on issues alot of us here tend to agree with like his stand against the Federal Reserve(ie-he has ties to Jesuits/Freemasonry). But with that being said, this is how DEEP the corruption is within ALL parties.

http://www.dailypaul.com/253316/apparently-i-voted-for-romney?from=lbp

Apparently I voted for Romney
During the roll call of states, I was informed by my delegation chairman that I voted for Romney.

This is despite the fact that I never actually voted for Romney. I would have point of ordered this nonsense, but by this time, the draconian rules had been adopted over the will of the delegates, which allows them to count my vote for the person they think I should vote for (I was bound).

Now I know how those people in communist countries feel like, where the leader wins by 99% of the vote.

In the end we did not win, but we did force them to violate their own rules and compromise the integrity of the process to keep us out. We got 6 states to nominate Ron Paul (7 had Maine been included). Had they conducted the process honestly, we would have had a vote between Paul and Romney--but they didn't let this happen.

If Romney can't stand up to a fair vote between him and Dr Paul, how can he stand up to Obama?

http://www.dailypaul.com/253347/my-experience-at-the-rnc?from=lbp

My Experience at the RNC
I have always been rather skeptical about people who make claims that the "establishment" is cheating Ron Paul delegates. I have always criticized people who make unsubstantiated claims of rigged elections, or other shenanigans without evidence.

But I can tell you all that what happened in Tampa was not a convention. The outcome was pre-determined, and rules were violated to throw Ron Paul supporters out, and to force rules on the Republican Party--rules that strip delegates of power and give the RNC complete control.

I am not saying I know that if the convention were held honestly that Paul would have been nominated, but I can tell you with 100% confidence that had the process been conducted with integrity Ron Paul would have been entered into nomination, given a 15-minute speech and a vote would have been taken. Also, the Maine, Mass, Louisiana, and Oregon challenges would have went our way.

You guys will never know how close we came. If the rules had been followed, things would have played out very differently. But Romney wouldn't let that happen.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2013, 09:08:48 pm »

No, not saying he did a bad thing by this, but nonetheless you can't deny the modern-day "truth" movement is yet another entity added to the Hegelian Dialectic debate, especially b/c the "alternative media" tends to target a Christian audience as well.

Gal 2:4  And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:
Gal 2:5  To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.

Rand Paul filibusters vote on CIA director nominee John Brennan over drones
3/6/13
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57572883/rand-paul-filibusters-vote-on-cia-director-nominee-john-brennan-over-drones/

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2013, 03:05:14 am »

You guys will never know how close we came. If the rules had been followed, things would have played out very differently. But Romney wouldn't let that happen.

No, Romney had no say in the matter. He was just a stand in. There is no way the establishment would let such a person as Ron Paul get into office. As far as elections go, it's irrelevant what the people want. The establishment gets the results they want.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2013, 10:06:39 am »

Hhhhmmm... Shocked

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: