End Times and Current Events
April 20, 2024, 05:17:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Are You Ready for Pastor Joel Osteens New Reality Show?

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Ready for Pastor Joel Osteens New Reality Show?  (Read 830 times)
Christian40

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2011, 02:46:26 am »

More than 10 million viewers tune in each week to mega-Pastor Joel Osteen’s television broadcast. And now, even more people may watching the faith leader, as a primetime television series is in the works.

On Tuesday, TMZ reported that Osteen, the pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston Texas, will be teaming up with “Survivor” producer Mark Burnett for a prime-time network television show in 2012. According to the Houston Chronicle, a spokesperson for the church has confirmed that a program is currently in development.

Burnett told TMZ that the show will center upon ordinary people giving up several days or longer to go on a “mission” with the faith leader. While this may conjure images of Osteen and company traveling abroad to partake in missionary activities, the trips will apparently be confined to the United States.

According to Don Iloff, a spokesperson for Lakewood and the pastor’s brother-in-law, “just about every studio in Hollywood” has pitched ideas to the Osteens, but, to date, they have declined. But Burnett and his wife, Roma Downey, have apparently become friends with the Osteen family.

Joel and his wife Victoria have been to the producer’s home and vice-versa. And the Burnetts, who are also Christians, have also visited Lakewood. As a result, the family likely trusts the famed producer to portray Osteen and his ministry in a palatable light.

At the moment the show has no name and has no official network secured, as it is in its early-planning states. The Osteens, as the Chronicle reports, are hoping that they will be able to create “uplifting, positive programming” that will be family-friendly.

Considering Burnett‘s credentials and Osteen’s popularity, there should be little issue finding a home for the show.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/mega-pastor-joel-osteen-to-get-primetime-reality-show/
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kilika
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 04:38:05 am »

But Burnett and his wife, Roma Downey

She was the angel in that show, "Touched By An Angel". That explains his involvement with the Osteens. All about the love of money.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 08:33:43 am »

She was the angel in that show, "Touched By An Angel". That explains his involvement with the Osteens. All about the love of money.

"Touched by an Angel" was NOT a Christian show - yes, it had the appearance of being "Godly", however, NOT ONCE did they ever mention Jesus Christ. Basically what it was was 3 "angels" being sent to places around the world where certain people were having troubles and sorrows, and by the time the show ended at the hour, they would reveal themselves as "God's angels" and would "offer them hope". And if memory serves, one of the 3(Andrew) was the "angel of death"(meaning if he showed up, you know someone was going to die).

The biggest deception about this show was that at times they did preach scripture out of the bible(ie-forgiveness), HOWEVER, again, they would never lead you to the Lord Jesus Christ and his blood atonement on the cross.

For Satan transforms himself as an angel of light...

Funny thing too is that throughout the show's run, I watched alot of episodes and was a big fan of it, however, I wasn't saved. There's the rotten fruit of it right there.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 08:56:15 am »

it was all new-age angels. Not the Lords created beings.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Kilika
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 12:15:40 pm »

Admittedly, I too watched that show! And yes, Andrew was the angel of death. And Della Reeese was their boss I think somehow? Anyway, yeah, definately the world's version, and not Christian. Works-based doctrines.

Is it just me, or does Osteen look creepy? That huge fake smile just crawls all over me! That large image of them, he looks...uh...unreal.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 12:46:51 pm »

Admittedly, I too watched that show! And yes, Andrew was the angel of death. And Della Reeese was their boss I think somehow? Anyway, yeah, definately the world's version, and not Christian. Works-based doctrines.

Is it just me, or does Osteen look creepy? That huge fake smile just crawls all over me! That large image of them, he looks...uh...unreal.

This is just me, but it wouldn't surprise me if some of these so-called "influential" people in this world are aliens/nephilim/reptilians disguised as human beings.

I mean I've seen Osteen interviewed on the national tv news et al, and even though all the questions and his answers seem to be thorough, you just do NOT know much about him(nor anyone else) when all is said and done. It's as if their entire lives are just that, secretive. And not that I'm a fan of famous people's kids getting exposed in the media, but with all the exposure these people get, somehow their kids, especially with all the paparazzi surrounding everyone, just seem non-existent.

And it's not just Osteen, but many others as well. Have you ever seen "The Truman Show"(1998 Jim Carrey movie) by any chance? It's as if this entire "of this world" you see around you is one big illusion, like that movie described. Of course, Praise the Lord that we are saved by grace through faith, and by his blood atonement on the cross!

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 12:52:11 pm »

Cheesy i was thinking the same thing. Hed make a great Joker.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 12:53:28 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011, 01:27:07 pm »

WOW, you called it! Spittin' image! A little hair dye, and bingo, riddle me this!  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2011, 01:55:15 pm »

Great find, Mark!

You know how the Illuminati tends to telegraph their punches ahead of time...maybe this could be yet another case of them doing so? The "Joker" and Osteen look ALOT ALIKE!
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2011, 02:02:00 pm »

creepy isnt it
Report Spam   Logged

Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2011, 02:31:01 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: