End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 08:56:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Catholic church has been STEALING Spanish babies

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Catholic church has been STEALING Spanish babies  (Read 456 times)
Lisa
« on: January 28, 2011, 06:59:56 am »

Spain seeks truth on baby-trafficking claims
Families claim hospitals told them babies were dead, then sold them for adoption

The tearful stories swapped outside the Spanish attorney general's office today were of nuns, priests and doctors trafficking in babies, of tiny corpses kept in fridges, of coffins without bodies and of mothers who only caught one fleeting glimpse of their newborn children.

"My baby is not registered as having been born, died or even as being stillborn. She simply does not exist, but I heard her cry," said Ana Páez, 51. She was one of 261 mothers, fathers, siblings and adoptees demanding that authorities investigate whether they were victims of a baby-stealing network in Spanish hospitals.

Páez travelled from Barcelona today to add the daughter she says was born in 1981 at the Vall d'Hebron hospital to the other cases that campaigners want investigated by the courts.

"I want to know where she is," she said. "I have cried for her often and I want her to know that I didn't give her away, that she was stolen. Now I know I am not the only one."

Adela Alonso, 70, said: "The same thing happened to me in Valladolid in 1967. I heard that baby cry, but two days later they said he was dead and had buried him.

"I want him to know that he has two brothers and lots of cousins."

While most had no proof that their children were stolen, their stories had one thing in common – the absolute power exercised by maternity hospitals over their patients, especially poorer ones, for decades.

The fact that hospitals were responsible for burying children who died at childbirth meant the number of potentially suspicious cases was huge. In some cases the paperwork is missing.

"We were told that there is no register, that our case simply does not exist," said Antonio Moreno, who was searching for a sister born at a clinic in Terrassa, near Barcelona, in 1967.

Clandestine networks that once encouraged single women to hand their babies over for secret adoptions by respectable families in a mostly Roman Catholic country have added further confusion to past events.

In those cases, births were sometimes registered fraudulently as being born to the adoptive mother. Lax adoption laws were not changed until 1987.

A Madrid clinic that closed in the 1980s after being investigated for its role in illegal adoptions, the Clinica San Ramón, is at the centre of the allegations. Journalists found a baby's corpse in a fridge, leading to rumours that bodies were kept to show parents who doubted their own child had died. A former clinic employee recently confirmed that babies were illegally given up for adoption.

A group of people born at the San Ramón and adopted by families from the Valencia region are among those now seeking their biological parents.

"The stolen children are looking for their parents and the mothers for their children," said Enrique Vila, the lawyer representing them.

Revelations that, in its early days, Franco's regime also removed children from new mothers deemed to be dangerously leftwing have added to mistrust of the medical system.

Campaigners insisted today that while the theft of babies may have originated in the early days of Franco, it had proved so lucrative that it continued after the dictator died.

Estefania Anguita, 24, wanted to know what happened to her twin sister, Amanda, born at La Alianza clinic in Barcelona in 1986.

"We were both born healthy, but two hours later they said she had died. The hospital said it buried her. There are five more cases from the same hospital."

Antonio Barroso, an adoptee who is leading the campaign, said: "If they refuse to accept the case then we will go to the European court of human rights at Strasbourg, because we are not going to stop."
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: