End Times and Current Events
March 19, 2024, 05:42:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Psychiatry: An Industry of Death

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychiatry: An Industry of Death  (Read 11855 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2014, 12:41:35 am »

Warren has NO excuse, NONE!

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/24535717/mom-says-dearborn-hts-school-banned-her-sons-bible-sent-home-inappropriate-worksheets
Mom angered school banned her son's Bible, used inappropriate worksheets
1/23/14

(WJBK) - Jessica Cross of Dearborn Heights is frustrated with her children's school after her 8-year-old autistic son was told not to bring his Bible to class anymore, and then her 6-year-old daughter's worksheet referenced alcohol. Her children attend Highview Elementary.

She says her son, Jason, would take his Bible to school as his book of choice to read during free time. He was eventually told that book is "only for church, not school."

Cross says this was just the beginning of her frustration with this school. She says, for months, she's been disgusted with the way her special needs son has been treated.

"Putting my son in time outs for 13 hours a week and refusing him lunch, and just absurd things and just, if I did something like that I'd lose my kids!" says Cross. She has kept classroom logs and says she's gotten nowhere with the school officials since October.

"We've done meetings. We've met together, and whenever we all get in the same room together, then they just lie," she says.

But what her daughter, Jaclyn, asked her Wednesday while she was cooking dinner was the last straw for this mother.

She says her daughter asks, "'Mommy, why would a daddy drinking wine make a mommy happy?' And I dropped my spoon, I was like, 'What?'"

Her daughter's worksheet read, "My dad drinks wine. He puts a lime in his wine. It makes my mom smile."

When she voiced her concerns to the superintendent, she says the response was: "What would you like me to do about it? What can I do about it?"

VIDEO: Click on the video player above to watch the report from FOX 2's Erika Erickson

FOX 2 spoke with the superintendent of Crestwood schools, Dr. Laurine VanValkenburg. She says she understands Cross's frustration and says, "If a child wants to bring a bible to school, they may."

As for that worksheet VanValkenburg apologized, adding that she has been unable to address the situation as she has been out of town. She says she will make sure both incidents are looked into when she returns.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: