End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 12:48:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WND-Isaiah 9:10: America under judgment? Or Reaping what it Sowed?

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WND-Isaiah 9:10: America under judgment? Or Reaping what it Sowed?  (Read 4994 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: December 30, 2011, 09:50:47 pm »

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.printable&pageId=382289

Exclusive: Joseph Farah explains how politicians twisted verse in talking about 9/11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: December 30, 2011
1:45 am Eastern

By Joseph Farah

There is an obscure verse in the Bible that seems to be speaking to America today as it spoke to ancient Israel – shortly before the nation was judged, invaded and dispersed.

It was through the work of a messianic rabbi in New Jersey that I learned of the striking parallels between what happened in Israel and what is already happening to the U.S. – all revolving around Isaiah 9:10.

Jonathan Cahn has a new book out on this subject called "The Harbinger." And I am in the midst of producing a DVD documentary on the subject, with his cooperation, called "The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment," which I hope to release toward the end of January.

This story starts about 3,000 years ago. You can read about it in 1 Kings. Solomon builds the Temple according to his father's instructions. The Temple is dedicated to the Lord in a ceremony that lasts days. Then in chapter 9, the Lord appears to Solomon. And here's what He says in 1 Kings 9:3-9: "I have heard thy prayer and thy supplication, that thou has made before me: I have hallowed this house, which thou has built, to put my name there for ever; and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually.

{$evsignupform}

"And if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness, to do according to all that I have commanded thee, and wilt keep my statutes and my judgments:

"Then I will establish the throne of thy kingdom upon Israel for ever, as I promised to David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man upon the throne of Israel.

"But if ye shall at all turn from following me, ye or your children, and will not keep my commandments and my statutes which I have set before you, but go and serve other gods, and worship them:

"Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people:

"And at this house, which is high, every one that passeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss; and they shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and to this house?

"And they shall answer, Because they forsook the LORD their God, who brought forth their fathers out of the land of Egypt, and have taken hold upon other gods, and have worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath the LORD brought upon them all this evil."

Here we see what we so often see in the Bible – promise of a blessing for obedience and a curse of turning away from the Lord.

And we all know the outcome, so I'm not giving anything away here. Long before the death of Solomon, the children of Israel began to turn away from the commandments and serve and worship other gods. Even Solomon himself turns to this kind of spiritual adultery – leading to the divided kingdom in one generation.

But the dividing of the kingdom was yet just a warning, a harbinger, a limited judgment. God was shaking His people trying to get their attention and return them to the covenant.

He sent them prophets like Isaiah to rebuke them and correct them. But still they would not listen. They put their faith not in God, but in various military alliances and their own resourcefulness – both in Israel and in Judah. As you might remember from your Bible studies, the northern kingdom of Israel even allied itself with Syria against the southern kingdom of Judah.

As we learn in Chapter 9 in Isaiah, God used one of the severest of enemies of both Judah and Israel, the Assyrians, to strike the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali in the northern kingdom. This was another one of those limited judgments the Lord was using to turn the people away from their sin.

Did it work?

We get the answer beginning in Isaiah 9:8 – and all the way through the end of chapter 9. You should take the time to read all that carefully later. But, for now, I want to focus just on the key to understanding this message today: Isaiah 9:8-12: "The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.

"And all the people shall know, even Ephraim and the inhabitant of Samaria, that say in the pride and stoutness of heart,

"The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycomores are cut down, but we will change them into cedars.

"Therefore the LORD shall set up the adversaries of Rezin (king of Syria) against him, and join his enemies together;

"The Syrians before, and the Philistines behind; and they shall devour Israel with open mouth. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still."

The key verse of this presentation is the highlighted one you see – Isaiah 9:10. "The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycomores are cut down, but we will change them into cedars." What's happening here is that God has judged the nation, but the people are defiant – and expressing their defiance. Instead of turning to God in repentance after this attack from the Syrians, they are proudly and arrogantly expressing their faith in THEMSELVES. God, you may have knocked down our bricks, but we'll just rebuild with hewn stone (like the kind that were used to build the Temple). You might have knocked down our little sycamore trees, but we will replant bigger cedars in their place.

This proud spirit of defiance leads to God removing His hedge of protection over the nation and more judgments – all still simply intended to bring the people around to repentance and obedience and covenant. As you see at the end of verse 12, God still has his hand out to the people: "For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still."

But we all know what eventually follows for His people and the two nations. First the northern kingdom is swept away by invaders. And later, the southern kingdom is carried off into captivity for 70 years.

But what does this have to do with the United States of America – particularly what we experienced on 9/11 and thereafter?

It's really an amazing story.

But first, let's begin with a little forgotten American history, because the parallels between the foundation of this country and the foundation of Israel are quite striking.

April 30, 1789, is a profound date in American history with similarities to Solomon's dedication of the Temple. It actually represents the real birth of the United States of America. Some of you are probably scratching your heads and wondering why this date is unfamiliar to you. You are probably thinking the country was born on July 4, 1776, with the Declaration of Independence. But that was merely the date our independence was declared. We weren't really a functioning country at that point. There were years of war that followed. And it wasn't until April 30, 1789, that George Washington, our first president, gave his inaugural address, following the ratification of our Constitution, and we had a functioning federal government for the first time.

You might want to read Washington's proclamations that day, because they hold a striking resemblance to what Solomon said at the dedication of the Temple – that God would bless the nation if it remained obedient, but He would judge the nation if it did not.

The location of that speech is also of note. It took place at America's first capital city – New York. Immediately following the inauguration at Federal Hall, George Washington led the Senate and the House of Representatives in a procession through the streets of the nation's capital to the place appointed for prayer at St. Paul's Chapel a few blocks away.

Rabbi Jonathan Cahn suggest judgment came to America on Sept. 11, 2001, at the precise location of the nation's spiritual dedication – just as it came to Solomon's Temple, the location of the nation's spiritual dedication.

The foundation of Federal Hall was actually cracked by the explosions of 9/11. St. Paul's Chapel became known as the "miracle church" that survived the attack.

I think very few people associate the 9/11 attack and the destruction of the Twin Towers with the location of America's spiritual dedication. But there's much more to the parallels with ancient Israel.

The day after the attack, Sept. 12, 2001, Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle was chosen to speak to the nation from the Capitol. You probably don't remember this speech. I sure didn't. But this is the key speech that brings the Isaiah 9:10 effect into the 9/11 attack. Because, just like the leaders of Judah and Israel back in Isaiah's time, it begins to show us that we missed the message God was sending when he sent our enemies to attack us. This is a speech you have to see, not just read:

video link inside above link

I want you to notice that Daschle has no idea what he is doing here. He is embracing the spiritually defiant and arrogant words of the children of Israel, the leaders of that nation, and uttering them as words of comfort. He doesn't realize the context of the message – these are words that invite more judgment. It's worth noting that Daschle, one of the most powerful men in the nation when he spoke those words, later fell into disgrace – to the point where he couldn't even serve in Barack Obama's Cabinet. I mean, that's disgrace. Obama's Cabinet is like a rogue's gallery. But Daschle's nomination had to be withdrawn.

Was that the end of the Isaiah 9:10 connection to the events of 9/11? Not by a long shot. It was merely the beginning. On the third anniversary of Sept. 11, in 2004, another powerful U.S. senator, then running for vice president, gave a speech to the Congressional Black Caucus. What did he say?

video link inside above link

Like Daschle, Edwards thinks he's invoking inspirational and comforting words from the Bible, but he's actually inviting judgment on America. He's repeating the words that angered God to the point where he decided to turn up the heat on Israel.

And Daschle and Edwards were hardly alone among U.S. leaders. It started the day after 9/11 and continues right through today. I urge you to read Jonathan Cahn's "The Harbinger" to see the other amazing parallels between the history of behind Isaiah 9:10 and America's 9/11.

Specifically, you will learn about the sycamores felled in the 9/11 attack and the way they were replaced by cedars. You will learn that after the bricks fell, hewn stones were brought to the site in ceremonies of rededication to build stronger and bigger and better.

You will also learn about the continuing judgments directly tied to 9/11 – a series of economic judgments that began as a direct result six days after the attacks and continue to plague America today.

My hope is that I have at least whet your appetite for more – the book by Jonathan Cahn available now and the documentary I am producing for the weeks ahead.

What I have learned in a few short months since I began studying the Isaiah 9:10 effect has changed my entire perception of 9/11 and the future of America. It has been a wake-up call that I believe the entire nation needs to hear. I hope and pray you will help me spread the word.

View a video version of this column:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj1q-H55mGU&feature=player_embedded
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 09:29:14 pm by Romans 14:21 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 04:21:20 am »

THE WATCHMEN, 911 and THE HARBINGERS

Rabbi Jonathan Cahn of the Beth Israel Congregation in Lodi, New Jersey, was given the same understanding of Isaiah 9 two years earlier. In July of 2005, Rabbi Cahn delivered a message before the Messianic Congregation parts of which could only be understood from the perspective of the near future events. 

The scale of the attack of the World Trade Center on September 11th, 2001 was massive. Technology insured the continued visibility and recollection of insistent images.  Was this event in New York unique in history?  On the surface it would appear that it was not: catastrophic and unimaginable yes, but unique?

Rabbi Cahn describes the “Eight Harbingers of Judgment” experienced by Israel and their uncanny parallels to the events of September 11, 2001: his insights are prodigious, overwhelming and foreboding.  The consequences that would befall the nation that would not hear the Watchman after experiencing the prior warning which would be a shadow of the cataclysm to come.

Credit: Sue Bradley March, 2009, September, 2011
Radio Interview

1. The Fallen Bricks

The newspapers rolled: “Acts of War,” “A Day of Infamy,” “Who did this?” “Terror’s Toll,” “Nightmare,” “Freedom Under Siege,” “Under Attack,” “Second Pearl Harbor,” “A Nation in Sorrow,” “Attacks Paralyze US,” “Devastation,” “Terror Hits Home,” “Evil Acts,” “Unthinkable,” “Our Worst Day,” “War at Home,” “Darkest Hour,” “Our Nation Saw Evil,”
“Oh my God!,” “Our Purpose as a Nation is Firm,” “From the Ashes,”
“The Day That Changed The World.”

There has been no event that has touched the United States and the world more indomitably than the attacks of September 11th, 2001.  As the images of the smoke, dust and death gorged the airwaves, the descriptions of devastation penetrated every media source.  Fire, smoke, dust, ashes.

Only sources with archives of the devastation of World War II had comparable images.  Berlin,
London, Nagasaki, Kassel, Hiroshima, Dresden, Rouen, Naples.  Images of earlier holocausts. These cities today, a generation later, reveal little of their broken past, their fallen bricks.  But the bricks of Ground Zero in Manhattan were reduced to ash, with little more than dust and metal to recover.  Is there a different message in these fallen bricks?

2. We will Rebuild

The woe of the wills

On Wednesday, September 12, 2001, as a transfixed nation and world waited and wondered. Expectation was high for answers and outrage: it came in through the airwaves in the Joint Response of the Nation on the Senate floor in Washington, DC.  Representing the Congress and the nation and by authority as majority leader, Senator Tom Daschle addressed the world. 

Recorded in the Federal Register, the words of Senator Daschle for the Joint Resolution of Condemnation for the attacks the morning of September 12th, 2001 can be read as they had been spoken:

Empowering the rulers

“Mr. President, it is with pain, sorrow, anger, and resolve that I stand before this Senate, a symbol for 212 years of the strength of our democracy, and say that America will emerge from this tragedy, as we have emerged from all adversity, united and strong…

….The world should know that the Members of both parties in both Houses stand united. The full resources of our Government will be brought to bear in aiding the search and rescue and in hunting down those responsible and those who may have aided or harbored them.

Nothing, nothing can replace the losses that have been suffered. I know there is only the smallest measure of inspiration that can be taken from this devastation. But there is a passage in the Bible, from Isaiah, that I think speaks to all of us at times such as this:

The bricks have fallen down, but we will rebuild with dressed stone; the fig trees have been felled, but we will replace them with cedars.

That is what we will do. We will rebuild and we will recover. The people of America will stand strong together because the people of America have always stood together. And those of us privileged to serve this great Nation will stand with you.” 

If there are any acceptable uses for a misapplication of Scripture, it is clear from the text that Isaiah 9 is not one.  The heart of the message speaks specifically to the consequences of an improper response to a first judicial incursion.  The illustration is a rebuke for lace of contrition and pompousness of will.  It will be demonstrated by examination of the 8th Harbinger that this very action is the most offensive of all.

Of over 31,000 verses in Scripture, the Isaiah 9:10 verse would become, for those in governmental authority, the flagship verse of the Nation and be specifically spoken by four other prominent politicians [that are in public record and related to this event].

The more esoterically inclined might find the use of five “We Will’s” as an echo and progression of the five, “I Will’s” of Isaiah 14…but this context is at the fall of Lucifer, before the creation of Adam, and before the enmity of the seeds of Genesis 3:14.   

In the years following the 2001 event, each of the five leaders in the line of Presidential Succession for the former and current administrations would follow the resolve of the majority leader’s precedent with a pledge to rebuild from this event, apparently unaware of Isaiah 5.

A haunting undertone is found in the 1851 English Translation of the Greek Septuagint by Sir Lancelot C.L. Brenton translates Isaiah 9:10:

◦ The bricks are fallen down, but come, let us hew stones,
◦ and cut down sycamores and cedars,
◦ and let us build for ourselves a tower. 

To date, at the sites of the totally destroyed buildings, one new tower has been completed, World Trade Center Tower 7.

3. Bigger and Better

The arrogance of defiance

On the day of the 911 tragedy, Rudy Guiliani, the mayor of New York City punctuated the resolve of the city. "We will rebuild: We're going to come out of this stronger than before, politically stronger, economically stronger. The skyline will be made whole again."

Seton Hall University Professor A.D. Amar described the devastation as, “A scene that no movie has captured,” correctly determining that, “America will rise out of it. We will build new Towers, larger than the ones we lost to these cowards.” 

The Freedom Tower

In a 2005 interview with MSNBC, real estate developer, Donald Trump weighs in: 

“What I want to see built is the World Trade Centers stronger and maybe a story taller. And that's what everybody wants. ‘The New York Post’ came out today strongly.  ‘The Wall Street Journal’ yesterday in their editorial came out strongly for that.” 

Lower Manhattan Info reveals details of the construction project, initially scheduled for completion in 2011: 

Rising from its square base -- which will be constructed of impermeable concrete and steel -- the redesigned Freedom Tower will taper into eight tall isosceles triangles, forming a perfect octagon at its center. An observation deck will be located 1,362 feet above ground and there will be a square glass parapet at 1,368 feet, the heights of the original Twin Towers. From these, an illuminated spire containing a television antenna will rise to a final height of 1,776 feet.

4. The Hewn Stone

Quarried, not brick

The Freedom Stone

The first stone to be used in the construction of the 1,176 ft. Freedom Tower was hewn from New York granite and lowered by crane in a ceremony on July 4, 2004.  Governor George Pataki of New York presided:   

"Today is indeed, a momentous day. Today we take 20 tons of Adirondack granite - the bedrock of our State - and place it as the foundation, the bedrock of a new symbol of American strength and confidence. Today, we lay the cornerstone for a new symbol of this city and this country and of our resolve in the face of terror.  Today we build the Freedom Tower.” 

The polished and inscribed garnet flecked stone was lowered by a crane into a 5 story, 70 foot deep cavity to rest above the earlier foundation.  Rich in historic and ceremonial significance, cornerstones are often associated with unspoken dualistic motives, but reminiscent of a similar event at Babel, “The Freedom Stone” was removed on June 23, 2006, purportedly for design conflicts. A more specific explanation was given in July, 2008.  Detailing the circumstances, Michael Daly of NY Daily News wrote:

“…What ensued was senseless squabbling, near-criminal incompetence and bald-faced lies, all of which constituted a betrayal of the murdered innocents the stone purported to honor…We arrive at this Fourth of July with that 20 tons of disgrace sitting in the Long Island lot.”

The unity and selflessness so abundant two years earlier, was once again deteriorating.  Things were back on track on Wall Street, the good times began to roll again.

5. A Spirit of Defiance

Poking a finger in the eye of God

Repeatedly Scripture and commentaries record defiance as the highest insult against the Most High God.  Senator John Kerry, in his statement before the United States Senate on Wednesday, September 12, 2001 remarked: 

“…And I believe one of the first things we should commit to - with federal help that underscores our nation's purpose – is to rebuild the towers of the World Trade Center and show the world we are not afraid - we are defiant.” 

On the day the cornerstone was laid, then New York Governor, George Pataki again insisted: “Today, we the heirs of that revolutionary spirit of defiance, lay this cornerstone.”

6. The Sycamore

Rooted and grounded, Ground Zero in bronze

1 Timothy 6

Rabbi Jonathan Cahn reveals the significance of the harbinger of the sycamore: 

The Bible records the sycamore tree as being a sign of judgment. It even says in Egypt the sycamore tree was struck down as a sign of judgment.  On September 11th, a freak event happened in the devastation:  a steel beam from the North Tower was hurled from the sky.  As the Tower fell, it went through the air and struck down an object: it was a tree. 

The uprooted sycamore at St. Paul's Chapel

The next day [when] the people returned to ground zero, they found a tree lying on the ground, pierced by the beam of a falling Tower.  There, at Ground Zero was a sycamore tree – struck town…after the tree of Isaiah 9…a harbinger of judgment…’the sycamore has fallen’… 

…and strange, eerily, the people made a display of it, not realizing what it was in the Bible… and put it on display, its roots exposed…not realizing, as if to draw more attention to the sign. And a sculptor was commissioned to make a cast of it.  He poured metal into the cast: he cast it into bronze, the Biblical metal of judgment…an image of the fallen sycamore to be displayed on Wall Street. 

The significance of the bronze sycamore root sculpture is chilling.  In May, 1792, twenty-four stock brokers met underneath a buttonwood tree, along Wall Street in New York City.  The Buttonwood Agreement would be birthed as the golden calf of commerce, the bull of the New York Stock Exchange, but would be delivered, uprooted and cast in bronze.

The buttonwood tree is more familiar as the American sycamore. This memorial on Wall Street would come to represent the riches of a nation uprooted, overturned, judged and displayed in bronze: and yet another idol.

Bronze sculpture of the Sycamore, Steve Tobin

7. The Cedar

The Tree of Hope

Rabbi Cahn continues:

On the same Ground Zero, you had three [physical SIGNS] of the harbingers.  But there’s one more, there is the cedar tree, the seventh harbinger is the cedar tree, the arez tree….’the sycamores are fallen but we will put cedars in their place...’ 

…Two years after September 11th …a strange site was seen on Ground Zero, a crane, a different crane, was lowering a different object… the object was being lowered to a place where there had been a hole in the ground, it was being laid over the place where the fallen sycamore tree had been struck down...It would have been natural to replace the sycamore tree with a sycamore tree, but the Scripture says ‘we will replace it with an arez [cedar] tree…The object lowered was an arez tree, a conifer tree, the same as the cedar of Lebanon…

Cedar, St. Paul's Chapel, crane 

He pauses at this point: …

Now that would be enough, but there’s actually more:

…In Hebrew parallelism…a verse is often matched with a verse that rhymes in thought and so it matches the fallen bricks and the fallen sycamore together and they were both found the day after 911 in the ruins. 

And then there are the two others, which are the cedar tree and the hewn stone. They are together because they both are lowered by cranes, they both had a ceremony surrounding them… they both labeled these icons: one was called the “Tree of Freedom,” the other was “The Tree of Hope.”

[At] the ceremony, as the tree was coming down to where the sycamore was, there was a clergyman there….he said: 
We are gathered here today on holy ground. Ground hallowed by its witness to the dust, and death and destruction of September 11th.   The ground is sanctified by our presence here as we dedicate this Tree of Hope in witness the divine within each of us.   

It replaces a sycamore tree destroyed on September 11th 2001 by the collapsing Towers. Our prayer is that this Ground Zero Tree of Hope will be a sign: a sign of the indomitable nature of human hope. As we walk this hallowed ground, may this Tree be an icon of hope, a symbol.”

The ceremonial planting of the cedar Tree of Hope took place on November 22, 2003.  The inaugural lighting ceremony was held the following week.

Ground Zero's Tree of Hope, St. Paul's Chapel

8. The Vow of Arrogance

The ultimate harbinger is the vow

The words of the rulers in the wake of destruction. 

Rabbi Cahn continues: 

At the end of November of 2003, the tree came down to replace the sycamore.  Seven months later, the quarried stone came down on the ruins of Ground Zero…..two months after that was complete, there was a Presidential election and the Democratic candidate for Vice President was John Edwards. 

He was speaking in Washington DC at a gathering, it was September 11th, the third anniversary of the devastation.  And since it was a prayer breakfast he chose a Scripture which he linked to the events of September 11th. These now are his words on September 11th [of 2004]. Listen:  Washington DC. 

“Good morning. Today on this day of remembrance and mourning, we have the Lord’s Word:  [listen] 

• ‘The bricks have fallen, but we will build - with dressed stones:

• the sycamores have been cut down, but we will put cedars in their place….’  Of all the thousands of Scriptures he could have chosen, he chose this one obscure verse from Isaiah, which even most Believers don’t know, not realizing what he was saying: it was a Scripture of judgment – marking it, he linked it to September 11th and said that it was the Lord’s Word to us…. not knowing this, [he] then he based the whole speech on this scripture. He goes on to say: 

“Let me show you how we are building and putting cedars in those three hallowed places, the Towers, the Pentagon and the Field. Walk with me through this day and you will see that while those bricks fell and the sycamores cut down, our people are making those cedars rise.” 

And he closed with, 

“Each time that bell tolls it calls us to a greater purpose. To never forget: it calls us to always remember that when we walk together this day that the cedars will rise and the stones will go up.”

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 11:19:08 am »

Sycamore: The 9/11 Tragedy is perhaps the most fascinating and important film in American history. Explore the prophetic warning signs that link the Old Testament Scripture found in the prophet Isaiah 9:8-10 to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in America.

The United States of America was founded upon the God of the Bible. What will be the fate of the nation as the majority of Americans continue to harden their hearts against the Gospel of Jesus Christ?

Elliott Nesch and Raymond Schwab share some astonishing prophetic discoveries linking the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks to ancient Israel's apostasy and subsequent judgment of God through the Assyrians. Schwab and Nesch travel to New York City, the birthplace and gate of America, to preach the eight prophetic heralds of God's judgment on 9/11 and call the American people to repent from their sins and turn to God through faith in Jesus Christ.

This film is not to be bought or sold. Freely you have received, freely give. The producers encourage the viewers to reproduce this film and distribute freely that the nation would hear this important message and submit to the Lordship of Jesus Christ before the point of no return and a more devastating judgment of God comes. Please pray for this nation. God's people hold the key to the fate of a America.

For more information or to obtain a free copy of Sycamore: The 9/11 Tragedy, visit:
www.911Sycamore.com
Contact Elliott Nesch and Raymond Schwab at the following websites:
www. HolyBibleProphecy.org www.TheShofar.org

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDuShOO_dSQ&feature=youtu.be

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 07:30:39 am »

I have finally got around to watching this, and i must say, Praise the Lord, wow. The Lord HAS declared Judgment!!!  This is a must watch.

The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 12:24:41 pm »

Thank you for posting this - while I don't agree with every thing he says(in particular the part about how Al Qaeda did it, when in fact it was an inside job), nonetheless the BIG PICTURE in this presentation is nailed very good using the proper scripture passages.

The writing is on the wall, folks, in bold print.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 07:10:21 pm »

Well, like I said, I did like "Harbingers of Doom" quite a bit. However, there appears there's concerns with Jonathan Cahn recently. I'm not the world's biggest fan of Brannon House(largely b/c he doesn't defend the KJV, and he was Michael Reagan's talent agent on one of his books), however, he exposed alot of the concerns in his most recent broadcast.

http://worldviewweekend.com/worldview-radio/play.php?id=showsFlat-21524

Air Date: 6/26/12

On today’s program Brannon reveals his concern over Jonathan Cahn, author of the Harbinger appearing on the June 26, 27 program of Glenn Beck to talk about getting America back to God. Beck does not worship the God of the Bible as a self-described Mormon. Cahn has also been a guest on the television program of Sid Roth and Sid Roth’s endorsement is on the cover of The Harbinger. Hear audio of Cahn on Roth’s program. Hear audio clips of Roth pushing silly signs and wonders as well as audio of Roth promoting, praising, and interviewing Todd Bentley of the “Lakeland Revival.” Cahn’s publisher Charismahouse has also published the books of Perry Stone on “How to interpret dreams and visions” as well as the book by “Apostle” John Eckhardt. Cahn has also been a guest on the television program of Jim Bakker in the past few months. Brannon explains why he believes that The Harbinger is exposing evangelicals to what they normally would not accept and questions why evangelicals and “discernment ministry” leaders that claim to be watchmen on the wall would not see the problem with The Harbinger or Cahn’s associations. Brannon also expresses his concern and disappointment that Jan Markell, at the time of this broadcast, has Cahn on her ministry website as speaking at her fall conference. Jan has also written that Cahn “…got stuck with unraveling a code given to him by God.” God is not giving extra-biblical revelation. The Harbinger is an example of teachers and teaching going mainstream that not so many years ago would have been considered silly and foolish at best and unbiblical at worst. In an article published at wnd.com Jan tries to say that the critics of Cahn’s book have not followed Matthew 18. This is not a Matthew 18 issue. Matthew 18 is about church discipline and personal and private sin of a believer. Mr. Cahn’s book is a public issue and Matthew 18 does not apply. Some “discernment ministries” need to apply better discernment and proper hermeneutics or they are going to continue to attack the good and support the bad based on their own feelings and opinions instead of the proper application of Biblical truth.

Audio: http://worldviewweekend.com/worldview-radio/play.php?id=showsFlat-21524
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 07:14:59 pm by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2012, 07:55:28 pm »

I dont know about all of that. The guy is a Rabbi after all. But i did watch the video and look at the verses used. And the thing that really won me over was the Sycamore tree. Everything else you could say was happenstance or just an unforeseen event of circumstances. But not the Sycamore tree. That was an act of the Lord.

Sid Roth, super new-age nut job, i full agree with that. But the guy is trying to push his book and message.

The Harbinger is an example of teachers and teaching going mainstream that not so many years ago would have been considered silly and foolish at best and unbiblical at worst

That was my feelings on this also, until i really looked into it and the Sycamore tree. You just cannot explain that away. and than the way the "leaders" of America quoted the exact same words, i mean that is incredible. We as a nation have done the exact same thing that Israel did, even used the exact same words. Sorry but just as Israel soon ceased to exist, i see America soon ceasing to exist.

Oh and lets not forget all the natural disasters that have followed since judgment has been pronounced. I mean come on, we have had whole cities and towns wiped out!! Earth quakes, tornadoes, hurricanes... if you cant see it, than i dont know. This country has been just outright devastated since 9/11 and i honestly do not see it stopping any time soon.  It all just makes such perfect sense and gives glory to the Lord. We are under judgment. Lord forgive us.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2012, 05:43:32 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2012, 07:30:44 am »

America On Fire: Why Is The Number Of Wildfires In The United States Increasing?

As America watches large sections of Colorado literally burn to the ground, many are wondering why all of this is happening.  There have always been wildfires, but what we are experiencing now seems very unusual.  So is the number of wildfires in the United States increasing?  As you will see later in this article, the answer is yes.  2011 was a record setting year for wildfires and this wildfire season is off to a very frightening start.  Right now the eyes of the nation are focused on the Waldo Canyon Fire in Colorado.  It doubled in size overnight and it has consumed more than 300 homes so far.  It is threatening the city of Colorado Springs, and at this point more than 35,000 people have been forced to evacuate - including the U.S. Air Force Academy.  On Twitter and Facebook residents are describing what they are seeing as "the apocalypse" and as "the end of the world".  But this is just the beginning of the wildfire season.  We haven't even gotten to July and August yet.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/america-on-fire-why-is-the-number-of-wildfires-in-the-united-states-increasing

Results of the Judgment!!! All of these crazy weather headlines are results of judgment!
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2012, 08:27:59 am »

Overall, Cahn himself needs to watch over who he hangs out with, even if for a few minutes. It's not just him, but we ourselves(including me) are guilty of this as well. No, I don't think he has evil intentions, but going on Glenn Beck's show is definitely a no-no. Again, I'm not calling him out as evil or anything, b/c like I said, even I'm guilty of this myself, but we all need to be careful, that's all. Overall, we need to examine someone's fruit completely, inside and out, before we even go near them.

With that being said, yeah, his film is definitely an eye-opener either way. If the modern-day church can't see this nation is under judgment, then it proves how blind they really are. It seems like you walk into ANY church today, whether it's some liberal Presbyterian one runned by a woman, or a "conservative" SBC one runned by a man, you seem to come away with the impression that Obama "isn't such a bad guy after all". And for that matter too Jesus's blood has become an afterthought in alot of these churches now.

We may not have any of these "false flag nuke attacks or HAARP earthquake attacks"(yet) like the Alex Jones and other "truther" types have fear-mongered you with over the last 3 years, but judgment has really come down on this country in recent years. The writing is on the wall, in bold print.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2012, 06:14:43 am »

Coast To Coast AM March 4 2012 - Depression Men Biblical Omens Part 3

4.3.2012 - 4/4 - Depression & Men Biblical Omens

These are the CtoC interviews with Jonathan Cahn. Amazing they even had him on as CtoC is not Christian friendly, and you can just here the scorn and disbelief in George Noory at times. But what do you expect from the world.

Anyway... the way this book became published is what is very fascinating in this broadcast. He tells the story, as Noory just keeps pestering him about it, in the second half of the first video.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2012, 06:18:56 am »

The Harbinger: Is This America's Final Warning?

21 April 2012
Listen Now!
http://c4237997.r97.cf2.rackcdn.com/OTM2012_04_21.mp3

Jan's guest is Jonathan Cahn. The two discuss his book and film, "Harbinger." Is this America's final warning or just a fictional narration? He relates what he feels are parallels between ancient Israel and America, explaining America is not a chosen nation such as Israel.  As Israel was warned but ignored the warnings, he feels America is doing the same. There are nine parallel harbingers. They key verse is Isaiah 9:10 which was quoted by America's leaders following 9/11. These same words were spoken by Israel in defiance to God. The Harbinger phenomenon has its critics and supporters so you have to weigh it for yourselves. Because of the extensive information, you can hear the extended information in the Web audio bonus below. The book is now in film form: "The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment." Olive Tree is not carrying either one at this time. Learn more at www.theharbinger-Jonathancahn.com.

There is a web bonus for this interview where Jan continues this discussion with Jonathan Cahn.  Look for it below this interview in the archive listing.

Listen Now!

AUDIO WEB BONUS
http://c4237997.r97.cf2.rackcdn.com/OTM2012_04_21Web%20Bonus-Harbinger_01.mp3

Cahn explains the financial collapse in America and the world in this segment and other issues that we could not cover in our radio program. Hope for America is offered and the encouragement that we be salt and light while there is still time. We offer all of this interview as information to think and pray about. We are not suggesting that this is a definite word from God but we do ask, "What if Jonathan Cahn is right?" Could this be America's final warning?

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2012, 06:31:33 am »

The Harbinger: For Such a Time as This?
14 July 2012
Listen Now!
http://c4237997.r97.cf2.rackcdn.com/OTM2012_07_14.mp3

Jan's guest is Jonathan Cahn who answers some of the questions his critics are hurling. Cahn states that it was his intent to write a message emphasizing repentance, salvation, and the restoration of America to God's grace. He states no ministry leader has reached out to him before the accusations began, nor have most read the book "The Harbinger" or viewed the DVD, "The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment". Joseph Farah also weighs in as producer of the film. Cahn feels information is being twisted and distorted with extensive guilt by association. Jan and her radio team spend 1 hour 40 minutes asking him questions that are flying around the Internet. Just a small sampling of the issues include his connection to the New Apostolic Reformation, Sid Roth, Glenn Beck, the Jewish Kabalah and Zohar, his eschatology, his belief about Dominionism, Replacement Theology, his publisher, and much, much more. In spite of this, the book and DVD sales are only soaring. Cahn's concern is, nonetheless, that some could be turned away from the story and thus not come to repentance and salvation. We sell the DVD and it is found here.  Because one radio person suggested Cahn is a false prophet and in the Bible they were stoned, Cahn's wife now fears for the safety of her husband and two very small children. Is this where the apologetics and discernment community want to go?  Jan has co-hosts participating. They can be reached at www.waltermartin.com and www.ericbarger.com Cahn can be reached at www.theharbinger-jonathancahn.com We go an extra 40 minutes in the questioning in the Web bonus which can be accessed below. 

The Harbinger: For Such a Time as This? Web Bonus
14 July 2012
Listen Now!
http://c4237997.r97.cf2.rackcdn.com/OTM2012_07_14_WB.mp3

Web Bonus
Jan and her co-hosts Eric Barger, Jill Martin Rische, and Larry Kutzler continue questioning Jonathan Cahn on important issues and accusations flying around the Internet and on radio. Another 40 minutes are taken to clarify some of what seems to be confusing to some. The radio team also asks why not one critic would reach out and contact Cahn before the criticisms and accusations began?  Cahn made many attempts to reach those accusing him of many false theologies and associations. In most instances -- although not all -- the accusers would not even respond to his calls or emails. Whether one appreciates "The Harbinger" or not, this ministry is asking if the manner in which a near lynching has been going on is Christ-like and in the  manner suggested in the Bible as it concerns contending for the faith?  When Cahn is accused of occultic involvement when he teaches against it, has the discernment community pushed too far?  Are they then just shrill accusers of the brethren?  We recommend you get the DVD, "The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment" here and decide for yourself.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2012, 06:38:52 am »

Why Are So Many Bad Things Happening To America?

Have you ever wondered why things have been going so badly for the United States in recent years?  Our economy is falling apart, we have been plagued with heat, drought and endless natural disasters, our cities are absolutely crumbling, we just keep getting involved in even more wars and Americans are more anxious and more overweight than ever before.  So why are so many bad things happening to America?  Why do we lead the world in so many bad categories?  Why does nothing seem to be going right?  Are we under some kind of a curse?  It is almost as if we have entered a "perfect storm" that just keeps getting worse.  In the old days it would seem like something bad would happen to the United States every once in a while, but now massive problems seem to be hitting us in rapid fire fashion.  At this point, many Americans have "crisis fatigue" because our problems never seem to end.  Each new crisis just seems to overlap with all of the other problems that are still going on.  So why is this happening, and what is our country going to look like if our problems continue to multiply at this rate?

The following are some of the bad things that are happening to America right now....

Heat And Drought

This summer, thousands of new high temperature records have been set all over the country, and weather conditions are much drier than normal in most of the nation.

In fact, the drought that we are experiencing right now is being called the worst drought in more than 50 years.  More than 1,000 counties in the United States have already been declared to be official disaster areas, and there is no end to the drought in sight.

All over America this drought is killing the corn and this is causing the price of corn to soar.  The following is from a recent Financial Post article....

Chicago Board of Trade corn for December delivery has soared 54% since mid-June, reaching a contract high of US$7.78 on Monday and approaching its record price near US$8.

Soybeans for November delivery soared to a new contract high of US$15.97 before slipping back a few cents.

Crop watchers were alarmed that corn rated poor-to-very poor jumped to 38%, versus 30% last week and 11% a year ago.
The record high for the price of corn is just $7.99 a bushel.  Many believe that the price of corn will soon blow well past that price and could eventually reach $10 a bushel.

Unfortunately, there is not much hope on the horizon.  It is being projected that these very hot and very dry conditions will persist well into August.

Wildfires

The extreme heat has also been responsible for an unusual number of wildfires in the western United States this year.  The recent horrific wildfires in Colorado made headlines all over the nation.

Sadly, these wildfires are part of a rising trend.  The truth is that the 6 worst years for wildfires in the United States ever recorded have all happened since the year 2000.

So what is causing this to happen?

What is causing so much of the country to go up in flames?

Tornadoes

Earlier this year, many areas of the heartland of America were absolutely ripped to shreds by very powerful tornadoes.

More tornadoes happen in the United States than anywhere else in the world, and unfortunately we have seen a tremendous amount of tornado activity in this country in recent years.

In 2009, there were 1146 tornadoes in the United States.

In 2010, there were 1282 tornadoes in the United States.

In 2011, there were 1691 tornadoes in the United States.

Overall, 2011 was the worst year for natural disasters in U.S. history.

So where will 2012 rank when everything is all said and done?

Fukushima

Radiation from the Fukushima nuclear disaster will be affecting Americans for many years to come.

Most Americans do not think much about Fukushima anymore, but the truth is that Fukushima is still putting out a tremendous amount of radiation, and that radiation travels eastward towards us.

A couple of months ago, one reporter discovered that radiation levels in rain falling on Los Angeles were five times above normal.

But we don't hear about this in the mainstream media, do we?

One recent study concluded that the highest concentration of Fukushima radiation in the Pacific Ocean will eventually be just off the west coast of the United States.

But our "authorities" tell us that there is no reason to be concerned, so most Americans will continue to ignore the incredible tragedy that continues to unfold at Fukushima.

If you are not sure what to think about what is going on at Fukushima, perhaps the following statistic will get your attention....

Recent tests have shown that 36 percent of all children living in the Fukushima Prefecture in Japan have abnormal growths on their thyroid glands.  After the Chernobyl disaster, less than 2 percent of all children living in the area surrounding Chernobyl were found to have abnormal growths on their thyroid glands.

Economic Collapse

The last recession was the worst economic crisis that America has faced since the Great Depression, and our economy has never even come close to recovering from it.

Now we are on the verge of another global financial meltdown that appears likely to be even worse than the last one.

Peter Schiff, the president of Euro Pacific Capital, says that the U.S. economy is headed for a crisis that will make the recession of 2008 and 2009 look like a walk in the park.

So what is going to happen if the economy goes into the toilet and unemployment skyrockets much higher than it is now?

That is frightening to think about.

Poverty Explosion

Even during this "economic recovery", poverty in America continues to soar.

For example, since Barack Obama has been president the number of Americans on food stamps has risen from 32 million to 46 million.

Overall, 49 percent of all Americans live in a home where at least one person receives benefits from the federal government according to the U.S. Census Bureau.  That is an all-time record high.

The Death Of American Cities

The United States once had dozens of great manufacturing cities that were the envy of the entire globe.

Today, many of those cities have degenerated into crime-ridden, drug infested hellholes.

Things have gotten so bad in Detroit that thousands of homes are literally being torn down in an effort to "make the city safer"....

As the next step in an April deal between financially strapped Detroit and the state of Michigan, Governor Rick Snyder is finalizing a plan to tear down thousands of abandoned houses in a bid to make the city safer.

Detroit has been hard-hit over the past four decades by a steep drop in population, a steadily eroding tax base and crippling budget deficits, resulting in countless barren streets punctuated by vacant lots and burned-out buildings.

Increase In Crime

Have you noticed that crime is on the rise in many of our communities?

The murder rate in Chicago is up 38 percent so far this year, and justifiable homicide rose by 79 percent in Detroit during 2011.

Criminals are getting bolder and are doing things that we have not seen before.

For example, on Saturday night a mob of 300 teens invaded a Wal-Mart in Jacksonville, Florida and went absolutely wild.  They started stealing stuff, breaking stuff and throwing food at each other without any concern for what the security guards would do.

When have we ever seen stuff like this happen in America before?

America already has the highest incarceration rate in the world and the largest total prison population on the entire planet by a very wide margin.

How many more people do we plan to lock up?

Meanwhile, even many Americans that are not considered to be "criminals" are becoming very cold-hearted.  Just check out what happened in Arlington, Virginia recently.  A video surveillance camera captured footage of numerous people walking right past a man that had just been hit by a car and was dying on the sidewalk.  He was lying face down and bleeding and nobody even went up to him to see if he was okay.

If you were in a similar situation, would you stop to help that man?

Gang Violence

All over America gangs are taking over local communities.

According to the FBI, there are now a total of 1.4 million gang members living in America.  Just since 2009, that number has risen by 40 percent.

To get an idea of how deeply Mexican drug cartels have infiltrated our cities, just check out the maps on this article.

As I wrote about the other day, there are only 200 police officers in Chicago's Gang Enforcement Unit to go up against an estimated 100,000 gang members living in the city of Chicago right now.

With numbers such as those, it is easy to see how violence in many of our cities could spiral out of control very, very quickly.

War

The United States continues to get pulled into more wars, and the conflicts that we are already involved in never seem to end.

Just today, 22 NATO supply trucks were destroyed in Afghanistan.  The war in Afghanistan has already lasted much longer than World War II did, and there is no end in sight.

Meanwhile, Barack Obama has gotten the U.S. military involved in conflicts in Yemen, Somalia, Pakistan and a whole bunch of other places.  The following is from a recent Wired article....

The center of the US drone war has shifted to Yemen, where 23 American strikes have killed an estimated 155 people so far this year. But you wouldn’t know about it — or about the cruise missile attacks, or about the US commando teams in Yemen — by reading the report the White House sent to Congress about US military activities around the globe. Instead, there’s only the blandest acknowledgement of “direct action” in Yemen, “against a limited number of [al-Qaida] operatives and senior leaders.”

The report, issued late Friday, is the first time the United States has publicly, officially acknowledged the operations in Yemen and in nearby Somalia that anyone with internet access could’ve told you about years ago. But the report doesn’t just fail to admit the extent of the shadow war that America is waging in the region. It’s borderline legal — at best. The War Powers Resolution of 1973 requires the president to inform Congress about any armed conflicts America is engaged in. Friday’s report isn’t just uninformative about Yemen. It doesn’t even mention the US campaign in Pakistan, even though the Defense Secretary says America is “at war” there.

So what is next?

Well, there are endless headlines warning that war with Syria is coming.

Other headlines warn that war with Iran is coming.

Where will this all end?

Anxiety Epidemic

Americans today are more unhappy and more anxious than ever before.

The following is from a recent Business Insider article....

According to a recent World Health Organization study, 31 percent of Americans are likely to suffer from an anxiety problem at some point during their lifetimes -- compared to 25.3 percent of those in Colombia, and 24.6 percent in New Zealand, the countries that rank second and third. You'd think people in developing or unstable states -- those preoccupied with concerns farther down on the Maslow Scale -- would be more anxious than we are. Not so. "According to the 2002 World Mental Health Survey, people in developing-world countries such as Nigeria are up to five times less likely to show clinically significant anxiety levels than Americans, despite having more basic life-necessities to worry about," writes Taylor Clark, author of Nerve: Poise Under Pressure, Serenity Under Stress, and the Brave New Science of Fear and Cool. "What's more, when these less-anxious developing-world citizens emigrate to the United States, they tend to get just as anxious as Americans.

"The United States has transformed into the planet's undisputed worry champion," Clark adds.

Obesity Epidemic

Of all the major industrialized nations, the United States is the most obese, and a recent Gallup survey found that Americans are more concerned about our obesity epidemic than ever before.

And nobody can deny that we are getting fatter.

Back in 1962, only 13 percent of all Americans were obese.

Today, approximately 36 percent of all Americans are obese.

Drug Addiction Epidemic

The United States has a higher percentage of drug addicts than any other major industrialized nation does.

We love to escape the pain of our every day lives.

At this point, the United States has the highest rate of illegal drug use in the entire world.

The United States also has a higher percentage of people addicted to prescription drugs than anyone else does.

So what does that say about us exactly?

Child Abuse Epidemic

In the United States, we treat our children very badly.

Sadly, there are more than 3 million reports of child abuse in the United States every single year, and the United States has the highest child abuse death rate on the entire globe.

Teen Pregnancy Epidemic

When our kids grow up they tend to be very sexually active as teens.

Amazingly, the United States has the highest teen pregnancy rate on the entire planet.

And all of this sexual activity is rapidly spreading disease among our teens.  According to one study, one out of every four teen girls in the United States has at least one sexually transmitted disease.

Divorce Epidemic

We like to make movies and television shows about families, but the truth is that the family structure in the United States has been breaking down for a very long time.

Today, the United States has the highest divorce rate in the world by a very wide margin.

Some example for the rest of the world we are, eh?

16 Trillion Dollar National Debt

Right now the U.S. national debt is $15,884,155,929,632.05.

We will shortly cross the 16 trillion dollar mark.

This is the greatest debt in the history of the world and it is beyond criminal that we plan to pass this debt on to future generations.

Our greed has destroyed the future for our children and our grandchildren and yet we continue to borrow trillions more because we just can't help ourselves.

Political Nightmare

On top of everything else, we have a horrifying lack of leadership here in America.

Our last four presidents have been four of the worst presidents in U.S. history, and in 2012 we are faced with an incredibly depressing choice at the polls.

Is Barack Obama really the best that the Democrats can do?

The American people elected an incompetent con man to the highest office in the land.  Virtually every decision that he makes is wrong and virtually everything that he has tried to do while in office has been a failure.

The Republicans dislike Barack Obama so much that they picked the candidate most like Obama out of the entire Republican field to go up against Obama.

What kind of sense does that make?

Is Mitt Romney really the best that the Republicans can do?

Right now the best selling point that Republicans have for Romney is this....

"You better vote for him or you will get another four years of Obama".

But Mitt Romney would certainly also be a bad president and would lead us down the exact same road that Obama has.

This fall, Americans will either get to vote for the worst president in U.S. history or another guy who will almost certainly be one of the worst presidents in U.S. history.

How depressing is that?

So as this nation continues to fall apart, we are guaranteed to have an absolutely horrible leader in the White House.

Perhaps we are really cursed.

So do you have an opinion about why so many bad things are happening to America?

Please feel free to post a comment with your opinion below....

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/why-are-so-many-bad-things-happening-to-america
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 06:47:08 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2012, 06:28:32 am »

Wednesday, July 25, 2012
THE ISAIAH 9:10 JUDGMENT, Part 1
Host: Larry Spargimino
Guest: Jonathan Cahn

Jonathan Cahn, author of The Harbinger, presents biblical accounts of how God judged nations in the past and how God may be ready to judge the United States of America if we as a nation do not return to the Lord.

Bible in the News: TBA
http://srcwm.webcastcenter.com/src/src_072512.wma

Thursday, July 26, 2012

THE ISAIAH 9:10 JUDGMENT, Part 2
Host: Larry Spargimino
Guest: Jonathan Cahn

Jonathan Cahn, author of The Harbinger, presents biblical accounts of how God judged nations in the past and how God may be ready to judge the United States of America if we as a nation do not return to the Lord.

Bible in the News: TBA

http://srcwm.webcastcenter.com/src/src_072612.wma
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 06:44:05 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2012, 01:53:20 pm »

God may be ready to judge the United States of America if we as a nation do not return to the Lord.

Return? It never was with the Lord. It's a secular government that will fall right along with all the rest of the corrupt evil nations. There is no "fixing" America, and it will only get worse.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2012, 05:46:35 am »

God May Bring America 'to Its Knees,' Says Disappointed Franklin Graham

Conservative Christian minister Franklin Graham has recently taken to multiple talk shows to speak on the re-election of President Barack Obama, saying that more Christians should have turned out to vote, and suggesting that the U.S. may need a "complete economic collapse" before turning to God.  "God is in control, and if Christians are upset, they need to be upset at themselves. We need to do a better job of getting our people – the Church – to vote," Graham said in a recent interview... 
MORE http://www.christianpost.com/news/god-may-bring-america-to-its-knees-says-disappointed-franklin-graham-85223/

"May Bring"? Frank, you need to quite following your daddy and put a little more tme in the Bible and to what is going on in America, the Lord has already brought us to our knees. This country is done for, just look around!! Its already happened!!

Incoming Congress Least Devout, Most Religiously Diverse
The 113th Congress won’t be sworn in until January, but it’s already making history on the religious-diversity front. Hawaii Democrat Tulsi Gabbard scored a first as the first Hindu elected to Congress, while another Hawaii Democrat, Rep. Mazie Hirono, became the first Buddhist elected to the Senate. California Democrat Ami Bera became the only Unitarian Universalist member of Congress after winning his recount against Republican Rep. Daniel E. Lungren.   
MORE http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/18/diversity-of-religions-expands-on-the-hill/

Need I say more? We had a chance to repent and turn to the Lord, WE DID NOT DO IT, so we will get just what we deserve.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2012, 09:20:50 am »

God May Bring America 'to Its Knees,' Says Disappointed Franklin Graham

Conservative Christian minister Franklin Graham has recently taken to multiple talk shows to speak on the re-election of President Barack Obama, saying that more Christians should have turned out to vote, and suggesting that the U.S. may need a "complete economic collapse" before turning to God.  "God is in control, and if Christians are upset, they need to be upset at themselves. We need to do a better job of getting our people – the Church – to vote," Graham said in a recent interview... 

Hey Frank, got news for you - the election was RIGGED, AND for Obama! If you bothered to read many of the news reports, numerous pricincts in Pennsylvania, Florida, and Ohio had electronic voting machines WAY skewering Obama.

Aside from that, did you expect the Christians to vote for a MORMON? So are you saying if Romney was elected, somehow this country would be repenting and having a "turnaround"? Have you bothered to see Romney's voting record and Romneycare in MA?
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2012, 10:15:12 am »

that more Christians should have turned out to vote, and suggesting that the U.S. may need a "complete economic collapse" before turning to God.  "God is in control, and if Christians are upset, they need to be upset at themselves. We need to do a better job of getting our people – the Church – to vote," Graham said in a recent interview... 
MORE http://www.christianpost.com/news/god-may-bring-america-to-its-knees-says-disappointed-franklin-graham-85223/

Not only Franklin, but notice what some of these mainline Churchianity "leaders" are doing as well - they're BLAMING CHRISTIANS for the "wrong" leaders getting into office now. They did so 4 years ago when they said how 30m Christians (supposedly)didn't come out to vote. And they're not pulling this same stunt again. It wasn't too long ago when they pointed fingers at the abortion/gay rights activists as well as the Hollywood/Ellen Degenerous crowd.

Matthew_5:11  Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Matthew 24:9  Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10  And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Mat 24:11  And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12  And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2012, 07:17:07 pm »

I already know the bad parts of the article, but this is a little... something...

Isaiah 9:10 linked to 9/11 – again!
Find out where prophetic verse affecting America falls in 'One-Year Bible'

The No. 1 bestselling Christian book and the No. 1 faith movie of 2012 both deal with the striking parallels between events leading the destruction of ancient Israel and events taking place in America since 9/11.

But the author of “The Harbinger” and the narrator of “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment” documentary based on the book has discovered yet another striking link between 9/11 and the key verse upon which his teaching rests.

In 1985, the “One-Year Bible” was published in many translations around the world – from the Living Bible to the Catholic Bible to the New King James version to the New American Standard and the English Standard Bible.

Those Bible translations provide verses to read each day of the year – from both the New and Old Testaments.

Jonathan Cahn, the messianic rabbi who wrote “The Harbinger” and offers his teaching in “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment” movie, recently discovered that every one of those “One-Year Bible” versions place Isaiah 9:10 on Sept. 11.

“This has been the case since 1985,” said Cahn on a recent Jim Bakker TV show. “It’s been there for years. Millions of Americans have been reading this verse on Sept. 11 for 16 years before 2001.”

It’s just the latest example of dozens of links between the attack of 9/11 in America and the attack on ancient Israel described in Isaiah 9:10, revealed in both the book and the movie. Cahn says the harbingers for America – messages he believes are from God – continue to mount.

On the series of TV shows that aired just after the November election, Cahn said the vote itself has significance in the context of his teaching, which has swept through America and the world in the form of “The Harbinger” and “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment.”

“The leader of a nation can make a big difference,” said Cahn. “When you look at Israel, when you had an immoral king, it led the nation into immorality. When you had a righteous king, it led the nation into revival. It’s not dependent just on the leader. But what the president does, what the Congress does – the laws affect everyone. It affects the preaching of the Gospel, the teaching of the young and the next generation – all of this. What just happened is significant. America made a choice. It was a sign of a turn against the ways of God.”

Cahn also mentioned the effects of Hurricane Sandy on the New York area – particularly on Ground Zero.

He cited the words of New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, appearing at the site of destruction and telling a television interviewer: “This is the Ground Zero site. This is a monument to human capacity and human endurance. And, this is New Yorkers’ way of saying we’re not going to give up. We’re going to come back and we will. This city will rebuild and the state will rebuild, and I believe will be the better for it.”

For those who have read “The Harbinger” or seen “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment,” those words have special meaning.

It was a message all-too-familiar from U.S., state and city leaders in the wake of the 9/11 attack: “We will rebuild. We will come back stronger.”

The words mimicked – sometimes with precision – those of ancient Israel in Isaiah 9:10: “The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycamores are cut down, but we will change them into cedars.”

And that’s the pattern that has been revealed in Cahn’s bestseller and the movie that has been the No. 1 faith film in America for the last 35 weeks.

It continued in the words of some officials in the wake of Sandy’s flooding of New York and New Jersey – including by the governor of New York speaking on network television from Ground Zero.

So what?

Cuomo may blame catastrophic man-made climate change. But Cahn doesn’t.

“A number of years ago, as I was standing at the edge of Ground Zero in New York City, I came across the first puzzle piece of an ancient biblical mystery and a prophetic message known as ‘The Harbinger’ that concerns the future of America,” explains Cahn, who helped write and narrate the two-hour documentary “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment.”

Cahn says he has since found nine harbingers that tie the problems America has experienced beginning Sept. 11, 2001, with parallels that led to the destruction of ancient Israel.

“Before God judges a nation, He sends warning,” explains Cahn. “He sent warning to ancient Israel. He even allowed its enemies to breach its borders in a devastating strike that would traumatize the nation. It was a wake-up call, the call to return to God. But the nation responded with defiance. God then gave nine harbingers of judgment, nine prophetic signs, alarms and foreshadows of what was to come. Now America is the nation in rapid departure from God’s will. And God likewise allowed an enemy to breach its borders in a devastating strike – the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. It was, likewise, a wake-up call. But America, like Israel, has not responded with repentance, but with defiance. And now the nine harbingers of judgment have reappeared and have done so on American soil.”

The WND Superstore offers an exclusive bundle that includes “The Harbinger” and “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment” at one low price.

Isaiah 9:10 is a verse in which Israel’s national leaders utter a vow of defiance following an attack by Assyria. It declared that the nation would not repent before God, but would defy Him instead. Cahn reveals in “The Harbinger” – and in even more dramatic fashion in the video – that beginning the day after Sept. 11, 2001, American leaders began repeating that 2,500-year-old vow, word for word.

“Having no idea what he was doing, the majority leader of the U.S. Senate (Tom Daschle) was declaring America as under the judgment of God,” Cahn says. “It was the reenactment of an ancient mystery – and bore the most grave of consequences.”

He continues: “According to the ancient mystery revealed in the Book of Isaiah, if after that first calamity and warning, the nation doesn’t return to God but responds in defiance, it will end up triggering a second calamity. It was because of this ancient key, that, seven years after 9/11, the American economy collapsed. In the days after 9/11, the Federal Reserve slashed the base interest rate in an attempt to defy the consequences of the attacks. That action put us on the path leading to the collapse of the American economy seven years later. In 2008, the government made a second fatal mistake, another ill-fated financial decision, that would trigger the collapse of the American economy. Amazingly, it took place on the seventh anniversary of the uttering of the ancient vow on Capitol Hill.”

Cahn also reveals in “The Harbinger” and “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment” something that readers and viewers universally find astonishing – that New York’s Ground Zero actually represents more than the former financial center of the country. It represents the exact place at which America was first consecrated to God in prayer by the country’s new leaders.

“When judgment came to Israel, the calamity returned the people’s attention to the place where the nation had been consecrated to God – the Temple Mount,” says Cahn. “God was calling the nation back to Himself. What about 9/11? Could there be, in the American calamity, as well, a mystery of return? Could there be a prophetic message hidden in the place where it happened? There is a place where America was consecrated to God in prayer. It is also a place linked to a prophetic warning given on that same day – uttered by the nation’s first president – now coming to pass.”

In 1789, newly inaugurated President George Washington gave a prophetic warning at Federal Hall in New York City. He declared that America’s prosperity and protection were dependent upon its adherence to God. Later, the political leaders of the young nation gathered at St. Paul’s Chapel to commit the nation’s future to God’s purposes. That chapel is located at Ground Zero and miraculously survived 9/11 virtually unscathed.

Cahn, the pastor of the Jerusalem Center-Beth Israel Congregation in Wayne, N.J., says America is uncannily re-enacting ancient Israel’s behavior prior to its judgment and eventual fall. He found a sympathetic ear for his message in WND founder Farah, who produced “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment,” as a follow-up to “The Harbinger.”

The key to decoding the harbingers, Cahn says, is found in understanding the seemingly innocuous words of Isaiah 9:10, what it meant to Israel and how the history seems to be repeating itself in America today.

These words were first uttered by leaders in Israel and in response to a limited strike by Assyria on the lands of Zebulun and Naphtali – an attack the prophet makes clear is actually part of a limited judgment by God against apostasy. It wasn’t meant to destroy the nation, but to awaken it, according to most commentaries.

But, says Cahn, Israel didn’t take the cue. Instead, the response from the people in Isaiah 9:10 is one of defiance. The brick buildings were toppled, but they vowed to build bigger and better. The little sycamore trees may have been uprooted, but they vowed to plant bigger and better cedars in their place.

God, speaking through Isaiah explains what will happen as a result of their pride and arrogance and failure to heed the harbinger: Bigger and more potent attacks will follow. Because neither the northern kingdom of Israel nor the southern kingdom of Judah truly repents, the first is eventually swept away by Assyrian invaders and the latter is carried off into captivity by the Babylonians for 70 years.

But what does this have to do with the United States of America – particularly what the U.S. experienced on 9/11 and since? Cahn has found some eerie parallels.

“In the aftermath of the attack, the nation was stunned,” said Cahn. “Everyone was trying to make sense of what had happened – this unprecedented attack on America. The very next day, Sept. 12, then Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle presented America’s response to the world. And what did he say?”

Daschle said: “America will emerge from this tragedy as we have emerged from all adversity – united and strong. Nothing … nothing can replace the losses of those who have suffered. I know there is only the smallest measure of inspiration that can be taken from this devastation. But there is a passage in the Bible from Isaiah that speaks to all of us at times like this.”

He then went on to read Isaiah 9:10.

“Daschle has no idea what he is doing here,” explains Cahn. “He thinks he’s offering comforting words to a grief-stricken people, but he is actually embracing the spiritually defiant and arrogant words of the children of Israel, proclaiming the ancient and ominous vow of the leaders of that nation. He doesn’t realize it, but he is actually inviting more judgment on the nation.”

It might be of some significance that Daschle, one of the most powerful men in the nation when he spoke those words, later fell into disgrace – to the point where he couldn’t even serve in Barack Obama’s Cabinet.

That might have been the end of the story – if no other top leader in the nation uttered those strange and obscure words after 9/11. But that’s not the case.

On the third anniversary of the attack, Sept. 11, 2004, another powerful U.S. senator running for vice president that year and who would famously run for the presidency four years later, gave a speech to the Congressional Black Caucus.

This time, John Edwards’ entire speech was built on a foundation of Isaiah 9:10:

“Today, on this day of remembrance and mourning, we have the Lord’s Word to get us through,” he said. He then read Isaiah 9:10. He went on to talk about how America was doing just that – rebuilding with hewn stone and planting cedars.

Later, in his first State of the Union Address in 2009, Barack Obama hearkens back to the same theme. And now Cuomo – right back at the site of the original attack.

In “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment,” viewers get to see these remarkable, largely forgotten or overlooked speeches, which directly link the events of 9/11 and the events referred to in Isaiah 9:10.

But aside from such statements, which could be chalked up to political talk and coincidences, is there anything else linking Isaiah 9:10 to 9/11 and the shockwaves that followed, including two economic crashes?

The video documentary, like the book, is full of shocking parallels. There was actually a very famous sycamore tree felled in the attack on the World Trade Center. It was replaced by trees in the same genus as the cedar. There have been many plans made to rebuild the twin towers bigger and better and a large “hewn stone” was actually quarried out of the Adirondack Mountains in New York and brought to Ground Zero as a cornerstone.

“The parallels are truly stunning,” says Farah, founder of WND, who produced the documentary for WND Videos. “In fact, they are overwhelming in their number and their exactitude. I am persuaded God is trying to tell America something and Rabbi Cahn has found the key to unlocking the message.”

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/isaiah-910-linked-to-911-again/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2014, 07:07:32 am »

'Harbinger' author says loss of 'Tree of Hope' a warning
Cites reports it won't be replaced because of book's impact

The author of “The Harbinger,” the inspiration behind the “Isaiah 9:10 Judgment” documentary, says the seventh harbinger is no more.

A tree that was placed at the site of the 9/11 Muslim terror attack in New York City has died, has been removed, and destroyed.

“Harbinger” author Jonathan Cahn says it’s because of his book that the tree will not be replaced.

His work examines the nine harbingers, or warnings, recorded in the Bible that were delivered to Israel before the nation disintegrated. He contends God is giving the same nine warnings now to America to urge the nation to repent.

One of the harbingers was a sycamore tree at Ground Zero, which after the destruction of the Twin Towers was replaced by an evergreen, a move Cahn believes follows the Isaiah prophecy.

Now the replacement tree is gone, he said.

“The ancient sign of nearing national judgment has been manifested. The erez tree has fallen. The seventh harbinger now speaks of impending judgment. The Tree of Hope, the symbol of America’s resurgence … is dead,” he explained.

“The keepers of the Tree of Hope did everything they could to save the withering tree. They even changed the soil in which it grew. But no matter what they did, the tree continued to wither away and die,” said Cahn.

“Finally, in the spring of this year, the tree planted in the place of the fallen sycamore of Ground Zero, the symbol of a rising America, was uprooted. … The seventh harbinger is no more.”

He had written in his book a prophetic word concerning America’s Erez Tree, the Tree of Hope, saying, “…but when a nation such as this places its hope in its own powers to save itself, then its hope is false. Its true hope is found only in returning to God. Without that, the Tree of Hope is a harbinger of the day when its strong cedars come crashing down to the earth.”

Only recently did Cahn discover that “The Harbinger’s” prophecy has come true. The news came to him from those who had recently walked the grounds of St. Paul’s Chapel in New York City at the corner of Ground Zero where the erez tree had been planted in place of the fallen sycamore.

Unlike the planting of the Tree of Hope, which was done publicly and followed by a publicized ceremony, the tree was uprooted with little notice given, out of the public eye. In fact it was only after several inquiries were made as to the trees disappearance, that WND found out what happened. The Tree of Hope, the symbol of a resurgent America, was uprooted in the spring of this year. The day after its uprooting, it was entirely destroyed.

“In the Bible,” said Cahn, “the felling of the cedar, or the destruction of the erez tree, is a particularly stark sign given to a nation nearing the day of its judgment. It is one of several continuing manifestations of what appears in ‘The Harbinger’ – coming true after the book’s release. What these continuing signs signify is that America’s progression to judgment is continuing – if not accelerating. Combine this with the fact that America in indeed continuing on a rapidly accelerating course of apostasy from God and moral collapse – and it comprises an ominous warning: America is approaching a day of judgment.”

He said his source regarding the destruction of the tree also told him there would not be another tree planted because of “The Harbinger.” He said that because of the book, people have been coming from all over the United States to see the tree.

The WND Superstore offers an exclusive bundle that includes “The Harbinger” and “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment” at one low price.

WND reported earlier on the Old Testament prophecy, the tree that was struck down and the replacement tree in New York. The roots of the sycamore tree were preserved as a memorial.

“The Harbinger,” which is described as a wake-up call for Americans, deciphers the stunning connections between the cryptic biblical prophecy and current events.

Isaiah 9:10 states, “The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycomores are cut down, but we will change them into cedars.” (King James Version)

The words were first uttered by leaders in ancient Israel in response to a limited strike by Assyria on the lands of Zebulun and Naphtali. The prophet makes clear it was a limited judgment by God against apostasy. The purpose was not to destroy the nation, but to awaken it, according to most commentaries.

The northern kingdom of Israel did not repent of its rebellion against God’s commandments and was eventually conquered and removed from its land by the ancient Assyrians. Eventually, the southern kingdom of Judah also was overcome by the Babylonians after the Jews refused to repent as well.

Cahn, the pastor of the Jerusalem Center-Beth Israel Congregation in Wayne, New Jersey, claims the prophecy’s statement the “bricks are fallen down” refers to the crumbling of the World Trade Center. The verse, he says, connotes an attitude of defiance, a desire to rebuild with stronger materials instead of acknowledging the hand of God and moving toward national repentance.

The verse mentions sycamore and cedar trees, and it’s here that things start to get eerie.

“After the cloud of dust began to clear, police officers, rescue workers and onlookers gazed at the little plot of land at the edge of Ground Zero,” Cahn writes in “The Harbinger.”

“There in the middle of the ash and debris that covered the ground was a fallen tree. It would soon become a symbol of 9/11 and of Ground Zero. And it was a symbol … but one much more ancient than anyone there could have realized and one carrying a message no one could have fathomed.”

“The tree at Ground Zero that was struck down on September 11 was a sycamore tree.”

Not only was a sycamore tree struck on 9/11, but it was replaced in the exact same location by another tree of the type mentioned in the original Hebrew, an “erez” tree, which is the same genus as the cedar.

“The most natural thing to have done would have been to replace one sycamore with another,” Cahn writes. “But the prophecy required that the fallen sycamore be replaced with a tree of an entirely different nature. So the tree that replaced the sycamore of Ground Zero was likewise not a sycamore. According to the prophecy, the sycamore must be replaced by the biblical erez. So it must be replaced by a conifer tree.”

And that’s what took place in 2003, as a conifer tree, the “Tree of Hope” as it was called, was planted in the spot where the sycamore was slammed on 9/11.

But Cahn now is warning that America is advancing down the path that Israel followed to destruction.

“One of the signs given in the Bible of national judgment is that of a tree withering away,” he explained, quoting Ezekiel 17:10, “Behold, being planted, shall it prosper? Shall it not utterly wither away.”

And he said Jeremiah 11:16 also talks about it: “He has kindled fire upon it, and the branches of it are broken.”

Cahn said the “breaking off of branches speaks of a nation whose glory and powers are to be removed.”

“If one went down to Ground Zero in the past few years, one would find the Tree of Hope withering away and its branches cut off,” he said. “But perhaps the strongest warning of judgment involving a tree is that of the destruction of the cedar tree.”

Isaiah 2:12-13 states: “For the day of the Lord of hosts shall be upon every thing that is high and lifted up … upon all the cedars of Lebanon.” And Zechariah 11:2 states, “For the cedar (erez tree) is fallen, as the mighty are spoiled.”

The loss of the tree “is another ominous sign concerning America,” said Cahn, because it appears to be following a known path.

“Before God judges a nation, He sends warning,” explain Cahn. “He sent warning to ancient Israel. He even allowed its enemies to breach its borders in a devastating strike that would traumatize the nation. It was a wake-up call, the call to return to God. But the nation responded with defiance. God then gave nine harbingers of judgment, nine prophetic signs, alarms and foreshadows of what was to come. Now America is the nation in rapid departure from God’s will. And God likewise allowed an enemy to breach its borders in a devastating strike – the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. It was, likewise, a wake-up call. But America, like Israel, has not responded with repentance, but with defiance. And now the nine harbingers of judgment have reappeared and have done so on American soil.”

Cahn says America is uncannily re-enacting ancient Israel’s behavior prior to its judgment and eventual fall.

He found a sympathetic ear for his message in WND founder Farah, who produced “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment,” as a follow-up to “The Harbinger.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/harbinger-author-says-loss-of-tree-of-hope-a-warning/#YUo2SMPpWMCOhOj0.99
Report Spam   Logged

rick50

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2014, 05:11:31 pm »

Sadly, the United States is under judgment. This fact is about as apparent as it can get and it is going to get worse. I have some links I could share, some things to reasearch and consider. Send me an e-mail if you`re interested. It`s a can of worms I don`t want to open up on your board fresh through the gate  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2014, 06:36:44 pm »

Sadly, the United States is under judgment. This fact is about as apparent as it can get and it is going to get worse. I have some links I could share, some things to reasearch and consider. Send me an e-mail if you`re interested. It`s a can of worms I don`t want to open up on your board fresh through the gate  Shocked

Welcome to the forum, Rick! Smiley

Yes - the signs are ALL around us...to the point where the writing is on the wall in bold print!

Worst of all, the Apostate Church in America is REALLY asleep, VERY! Have you seen some of the abominations going on in them?
Report Spam   Logged
rick50

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2014, 07:48:49 pm »

Welcome to the forum, Rick! Smiley

Yes - the signs are ALL around us...to the point where the writing is on the wall in bold print!

Worst of all, the Apostate Church in America is REALLY asleep, VERY! Have you seen some of the abominations going on in them?

I read things from time to time about apostate religeon so I might have. You`d have to be more specific.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2014, 08:19:00 pm »

I read things from time to time about apostate religeon so I might have. You`d have to be more specific.

Having been in "church" services recently - look at all of the abominations they are embracing - this "contemporary" christian music nonsense, Eugene Peterson's The Message "bible"(which endorses pre-marital sex in 1st Cor 6:13-20), among other New Age garbage.
Report Spam   Logged
rick50

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2014, 09:22:20 pm »

Having been in "church" services recently - look at all of the abominations they are embracing - this "contemporary" christian music nonsense, Eugene Peterson's The Message "bible"(which endorses pre-marital sex in 1st Cor 6:13-20), among other New Age garbage.

I`ve seen some things refering to some scandals among Christian musicians and I`m not a fan of hard style religeous music. I`m not against modern Christian music in a generic sense but I don`t like some of it.

As for the translation, haven`t heard of that one but I don`t keep up with them. I only read King James last 30 years or so. I used to suppliment with a Billy Graham issued Living Bible but I quit using it after I outgrew the need for it.

There`s too much going on now days to keep up on it all.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2014, 09:32:01 pm »

I`ve seen some things refering to some scandals among Christian musicians and I`m not a fan of hard style religeous music. I`m not against modern Christian music in a generic sense but I don`t like some of it.

As for the translation, haven`t heard of that one but I don`t keep up with them. I only read King James last 30 years or so. I used to suppliment with a Billy Graham issued Living Bible but I quit using it after I outgrew the need for it.

There`s too much going on now days to keep up on it all.

Yep - deception has grown 4-5 fold now - it's come to a point where both that and current events news trickling in are much, much more than some circus guy trying to keep up with his juggling act.

Even the MSM's hand has been forced to report on some of these news items(ie-sodomy marriage) b/c so much has come in.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2017, 09:22:16 pm »

The law of reaping and sowing is MAJOR doctrine (and is overlooked quite a bit in today's "churches"). We can discuss at length over God's judgments, the NWO's "weather manipulation warfare", or what not. But bottom line, America is reaping what it's sowing b/c quite simply, the rejecting of Jesus Christ and his true salvation/his word, and ultimately generations following didn't know HIM. The iniquity of men's hearts have reaped the rotten fruits now.

Galatians 6:6  Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.
Gal 6:7  Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Gal 6:8  For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Proverbs 22:8  He that soweth iniquity shall reap vanity: and the rod of his anger shall fail.

Pro 1:22  How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
Pro 1:23  Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
Pro 1:24  Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
Pro 1:25  But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
Pro 1:26  I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
Pro 1:27  When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
Pro 1:28  Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
Pro 1:29  For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:
Pro 1:30  They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
Pro 1:31  Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
Pro 1:32  For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.
Pro 1:33  But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 09:29:51 pm by Romans 14:21 » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: