End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 01:29:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Prayer Request - Spirit of Pseudochristos

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayer Request - Spirit of Pseudochristos  (Read 1285 times)
tennis shoe

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2012, 01:45:07 pm »

I’m seeing a growing problem both inside and outside of churches. I have no doubt that rulers, powers, and spiritual forces of darkness are working overtime to lure believers with shaky faith away from the true Jesus Christ and toward a fake counterfeit spirit. This is particularly wicked, as the message delivered by these things is a slick mixture of truth and error. What He and His disciples warned about 2000 years ago is becoming more commonplace now.

I know of a couple, dear friends of mine that have been hit hard by one of these spirits. It is destroying a marriage. My request is for the true Jesus Christ of Nazareth to override any and all spiritual shenanigans and to bring both them and myself to the solid knowledge and love of God’s truth first and foremost, which is Jesus Christ. I also request prayer for my increased wisdom and guidance from Him alone that I may know when to speak, what to speak, who and who not to speak to, and when to remain silent.

May the Lord Jesus Christ strengthen you all, setting you clearly apart from a world that is plummeting into an abyss, that you, the saints, will be able to endure, and stand fast, and be effective for His kingdom. I thank God for all of you.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 02:48:46 am »

Well i'm praying that more people will be saved, we all as Christians can do our bit and then we can rejoice in a dark world. It has come to me recently to pray more, not that i dont pray but that i can achieve huge results just by being a prayer warrior. Well think about it i could preach to 5 people a day or i could pray that millions of people in Asia and Africa and Europe will come to know the Lord Jesus. Which is better? The Lord is willing that all should come to repentance, so i should pray that this be so.
Report Spam   Logged
seekingtheanswers

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 03:44:46 pm »

i agree tennishoe, more and more people not knowing the real Christ and are deceived by a false spirit and false preachers. these people think that by going to a church building they are fulfilling their spiritual need.
i will pray that u get more wisdom and guidance from God, as i need that too in my life. don't we all. Smiley
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 03:49:41 pm by seekingtheanswers » Report Spam   Logged
Believer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 04:29:12 pm »

Done.  And thank you for your kind words and prayers for all of us here.
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 03:47:31 pm »

For all who have prayed over this situation, thank you.  Unfortunately, things have apparently gotten worse for this family since I posted. I say “apparently” because I don’t know the bigger picture, nor all the details of His plan for people. PM sent to the above 3 members.

If you have prayed, but didn’t respond in this thread, I can PM details to you.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 03:12:49 pm »

Praying without ceasing
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2012, 06:51:51 pm »

Praying without ceasing

Thank you. PM sent.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2012, 07:44:48 pm »

Eph 6:13  Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Eph 6:14  Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
Eph 6:15  And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Eph 6:16  Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
Eph 6:17  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Eph 6:18  Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Eph 6:19  And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2012, 12:12:22 pm »

Psa 22:19  But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me.
Psa 22:20  Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.
Psa 22:21  Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.
Psa 22:22  I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.
Psa 22:23  Ye that fear the LORD, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.
Psa 22:24  For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.
Psa 22:25  My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him.
Psa 22:26  The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.

Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2012, 09:39:24 am »

Psa 22:19  But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me.
Psa 22:20  Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.
Psa 22:21  Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.
Psa 22:22  I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.
Psa 22:23  Ye that fear the LORD, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.
Psa 22:24  For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.
Psa 22:25  My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him.
Psa 22:26  The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.

BA, the timing on this was spot on. I was working with Joe over the weekend, talking with him a lot. He sounded much more reasonable and it seemed like God was slowly restoring his life. So, the very thing that I had just warned hannahj about, I didn’t do myself. At the same time, sudden discord and infighting occurred in my home for no apparent reason. This lasted for over 24 hours. I needed spiritual protection and didn’t even realize it.

Thank you for remaining sensitive to the Holy Spirit, BA2.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2012, 02:00:23 am »

BA2 always comes in handy Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2012, 10:03:44 pm »

Mat 16:13  When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
Mat 16:14  And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
Mat 16:15  He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
Mat 16:16  And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
Mat 16:17  And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2012, 01:20:19 am »

Psa 56:1  Be merciful unto me, O God: for man would swallow me up; he fighting daily oppresseth me.
Psa 56:2  Mine enemies would daily swallow me up: for they be many that fight against me, O thou most High.
Psa 56:3  What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.
Psa 56:4  In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
Psa 56:5  Every day they wrest my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil.
Psa 56:6  They gather themselves together, they hide themselves, they mark my steps, when they wait for my soul.
Psa 56:7  Shall they escape by iniquity? in thine anger cast down the people, O God.
Psa 56:8  Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?
Psa 56:9  When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.
Psa 56:10  In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word.
Psa 56:11  In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.
Psa 56:12  Thy vows are upon me, O God: I will render praises unto thee.
Psa 56:13  For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2012, 08:24:30 am »

I would like to follow up and thank you all who have prayed for this situation. The family in question has since reunited and is dealing with situations as they come. My family has been deeply involved, having the privilege to serve their family. I pray for continued abundance of His grace for both families. We desperately need this. We depend upon this.

What has come to light is that there were many preexisting, unresolved, long-term issues that had accumulated over many years. This created holes that allowed deceptive entities to destructively creep into the middle of a marriage, a place where they had no business being.

Everything is not 100% OK at the moment. But, by God’s grace, there is a chance. God is providing a fresh path toward restoration.

May the Lord God bless and strengthen you all to be effective for His purposes in these last days so that you may stand fast as salt and light, unmoved by and exposing the waves of deception sweeping over the earth. I thank God for you being here.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2012, 08:35:27 am »

Thank you for the updates, tennis shoe.

James 5:13  Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.
Jas 5:14  Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
Jas 5:15  And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
Jas 5:16  Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2012, 03:50:39 am »

Thanks for being here too tennis shoe,

James 1:3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

1 Corinthians 13:
4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: