End Times and Current Events
April 18, 2024, 09:33:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The "Jesus Taught Me" Karate Video

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The "Jesus Taught Me" Karate Video  (Read 1341 times)
tennis shoe

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2012, 12:24:16 am »

“Jesus Taught Me” is a notorious video of a fight posted to YouTube.

Edited version here:

Full versions still around via search.

The video was posted by gay rights activist Bobby Joe Blythe (c.1946), a former marine, karate instructor living in Hanford, California. Blythe’s narration suggests the video was shot on 13 December 1984 and is believed to have been filmed at his karate dojo in Dumfries, Virginia. The video depicts one of Blythe’s then students assaulting an unidentified man, beating him unconscious, and stomping on the man’s head. The victim could clearly be heard stating that he did not want to fight. In the description of the video, Blythe claimed that the victim was then dragged out the back and left in a dumpster.

YouTube removed “Jesus Taught Me”, citing its extreme content, but the video has since reappeared on several web sites. In many cases, the descriptions accompanying the video allege that the victim was mentally challenged, because his claims of having been taught by Jesus.
The victims whereabouts following the incident remain unknown. Some online commentators have interpreted comments posted by Blythe in text accompanying the “Jesus Saved Me” video as meaning that the victim had died, but a retired police detective stated that the victim was seen a few days after the incident limping but declined to pursue charges.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/jesus-taught-me

Transcript:
http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=88535&page=47

Blythe : And huh, he’s a master (points at k.f.g)

KFG: (nods head) inaudible but it was a confirmation

Blythe: You’re a master correct?

KFG: (inaudible, sound did not pick up what was said)

Blythe: You’re a what?

KFG: Shintokan priest

Blythe: Shindukan priest?

KFG: Shinto

Blythe: Shintokan(please correct, edit please all Japanese mistakes) priest…he’s a priest, yeah he’s a priest

Blythe: and uh…he’s here to teach you spiritual movements…..ok

Blythe: Trying to get your body and your mind (audio skip) together, right John?

Blythe: You’re willing to know that right? (faces off camera nods and appears to smile)

Blythe: and huh, like I say this gentleman is a master, huh he has no master

KFG: My master is Jesus Christ

Blythe: His master is Jesus Christ

Blythe: uh, and he got promoted by Jesus Christ, right?

KFG: Well

Blythe: To tenth degree red belt

KFG: (inaudible) tiger sir, the tiger is the symbol for Jesus Christ

KFG: (points at forearm) Here is the tiger (continues pointing at forearm)

Blythe: We’re all in here for knowledge, aren’t we(looks to Dennis)

Blythe: We’re all in here for knowledge, aren’t we gentlemen

Blythe: (points off screen) Thank you very much.

Dennis: Listen up ya’ll, sensei is talking to y’all

Blythe: Yeah, huh, this guy huh like I say is a priest is a tenth degree red belt and who did you say promoted you to tenth degree red belt?

KFG: Jesus Christ

Blythe: Jesus did

Blythe: Uh, ok, I know everyone of us would like to be taught be someone that has been taught by Jesus

Blythe: Correct John

John: Absolutely

Blythe: Because I can guarantee you that’s got to be some movements to behold, right

KFG: Well, I won’t brag or anything like that (could not make out)

Blythe: Ok, demonstrate on him

KFG: Well, I won’t demonstrate on him, I will demonstrate around him

Blythe: Go ahead and demonstrate around him

Blythe moves off screen

KFG: You can just stand there, do not make any movement whatsoever I will not touch you

KFG: Well, actually I..I think it would best maybe if perhaps if I just perform which is known in karate as kata

Blythe (off screen): We’re all interested in that aren’t we gentlemen

Students: Yes sir, yes sensei (faint and multiple voices)

KFG: Do you feel threatened?

KFG: I..I just wish to teach you, I don’t wish to hurt you

Dennis: Teach me

KFG: Well, what you must do, is to, just basically focus on the hands, your two hands and your two feet, stand straight…this way
(Blythe starts walking towards the back of the dojo as he walks past Dennis)

Dennis: Like this? (Dennis proceeds to give KFG a front kick immediately)

Dennis and KFG exchange blows

KFG: Don’t do that anymore

Dennis and KFG begins another exchange

KFG: No, just don’t do that

Dennis: kihaps after front kick

KFG: Good

KFG: I’m not a fighter

Dennis and KFG begin another set of exchanges

KFG goes down

Dennis: (grunts) Mother******

KFG: You’re good

Dennis: Huh?

KFG: You’re good

KFG: Don’t grab my tie ***** thats...(inaudible) there

Off Camera (source unknown..woman): tv, tv

KFG: You got it ok, you got it, you got it

Off Camera (source unknown..woman): What you gonna do(audio breaks off)

BSD (blue shirt dude): Hold it, hold it, hold it...

Blythe: Ok, ok, Willis that’s good. Drag him out the back door

Blythe: Drag him out the back door

Blythe: Take that, get that uh, I want the sash

Dennis: Yeah, get my sash

Cut to next day

Blythe(off camera): What we have right here is the trail of the kung fu master…as he is departing my dojo

Blythe (off camera): This was taking on 13 December 1984, 7 p.m.

Blythe (off camera): And of course this is where he got drug out at

Blythe (off camera): Some of the blood on the backdoor.

My comment:

At first, when I found out about this meme, I was outraged. The video was shot in 1984 and went viral on the net in 2009. By saying that Jesus taught him, he earned the media label of “mentally-challenged”. But then I had this thought……

Jesus really DID teach this man. Little did anybody know that a man of unknown origin would walk into a karate dojo in 1984 only to have his actions and demeanor filmed along with all the dojo participants that day. Little did anybody know that the video would go viral on the internet 25 years later. Little did anybody know that this man would publicly expose the character and hearts of men that involve themselves in martial arts and stir up at least 128 pages of discussion about the topic to be viewed by the world. I firmly believe that there is a spiritual component to karate, tai-chi, yoga, and other such practices.

Twenty-eight years later, the identity of KFG is still not known. Nor is it known whether the man is dead or alive. But I would say that he did accomplish his mission.

Heb 13:2  Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Mat 25: 21  His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 07:08:03 am »

Huh what is this?

Ok this explained a little more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgLibi7FIfY&feature=related
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 07:12:48 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: