End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 07:32:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Bible Study on Faith, Charity, New Testament Commandments & the New Covenant

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bible Study on Faith, Charity, New Testament Commandments & the New Covenant  (Read 495 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2011, 02:16:43 pm »

11/21/11

Bible Study on Faith, Charity, New Testament Commandments & the New Covenant

http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=3723
PDF: http://www.contendingfortruth.com/wp-content/uploads/Bible-Study-on-Faith-Charity-NT-Commandments.pdf

Hillary Clinton & Doris Duke–Illuminati Grande Dames

http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=3717
PDF: http://www.contendingfortruth.com/wp-content/uploads/Hillary-Clinton-Doris-Duke-Illuminati-Grande-Dames.pdf
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 11:08:09 pm »

Listened to the 2nd part(the one about Doris Duke and Hillary) - had NO idea both were this high level Grande Dames, and the Halloween thing that was talked about.

Also, I thought Duke was killed by her male housekeeper largely b/c the MSM kept running away with this speculation(despite no evidence). Now it appears to make sense.

Yeah, you give your soul to Satan, he may give you all the "kingdoms of the world", but over the long haul you're gonna have to pay the piper...for eternity.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 03:08:13 am »

Well can you believe that Hillary wants to be President? There will be no US nation if she gets in.

The Bible Study on Faith, Charity, New Testament Commandments & the New Covenant is excellent i hope to refer to it again.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 08:57:42 am »

The Bible Study on Faith, Charity, New Testament Commandments & the New Covenant is excellent i hope to refer to it again.

Yes, it is, and this is the big problem, imho, with today's Churchianity - you just don't see alot of charity b/w the brethren within the church walls - in the last church I attended, the pastor was arrogant, one of the deacons was rather cold to those he didn't like without a cause(ie-when we would say hi to the latter, he would just ignore us coldly), and pretty much some of the pews was like this as well.

I mean today's Churchianity just doesn't know what "love" means anymore - one minute they say we should be loving toward Muslims and Freemasons, and the next minute they just can't tolerate anyone b/c they don't like to be criticized or corrected.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 05:10:24 pm »

Listened to the 2nd part(the one about Doris Duke and Hillary) - had NO idea both were this high level Grande Dames, and the Halloween thing that was talked about.

Also, I thought Duke was killed by her male housekeeper largely b/c the MSM kept running away with this speculation(despite no evidence). Now it appears to make sense.

Yeah, you give your soul to Satan, he may give you all the "kingdoms of the world", but over the long haul you're gonna have to pay the piper...for eternity.

Well, it is my understanding, that Satan had nothing to give when offered to Jesus in the wilderness as it all belongs to the Lord Jesus, and so that is the lie, the illusion that he could even offer it in the first place. Man is deceived into thinking they own it when they don't. We just posses items while here.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 02:46:14 am »

Well, it is my understanding, that Satan had nothing to give when offered to Jesus in the wilderness as it all belongs to the Lord Jesus, and so that is the lie, the illusion that he could even offer it in the first place. Man is deceived into thinking they own it when they don't. We just posses items while here.

But remember this:

2 Corinthians 4:
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Satan is referred to as the "god of this world" by the Apostle Paul, how will you reconcile that with saying that all the kingdoms on the earth now belong to the Lord Jesus?
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2011, 03:53:14 am »

How do I "reconcile that"? The Word of God says so...

"[[A Psalm of David.]] The earth [is] the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein." Psalm 24:1 (KJB)

"For the earth [is] the Lord's, and the fulness thereof." 1 Corinthinans 10:26 (KJB)

But wait, isn't that Paul quoting Psalms and Exodus 9:29? So apparently it isn't quite they way you think, is it? A slight misunderstanding.

Yes, he is the "god of this world", but that doesn't mean he owns anything. Pay attention to context. Your assuming something that isn't there. There is no mention in that verse of personal possession. The "blindness" is the "illusion", the lie that the accussor of our brethren has any thing to offer other than death.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2011, 03:06:47 am »

"For the earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof." 1 Corinthinans 10:26 (KJB)

Yes i should have thought of that verse.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2012, 12:51:07 pm »

It was either last year or the year before when I was on a Christian message forum - don't want to get into all the details here, but when we were discussing a hot-button topic, I brought up something related it it, and then out of the blue one of the admins was reminded of something b/c I said that specific item, and he said something like, "Didn't [an older member] here say this alot?"(it wasn't so much he disagreed with what I said, but it seemed like he had alot of hatred toward this former MB member that what I said ended up pushing the wrong button on him).

Anyhow, this isn't the first time I've encountered this, but this is one way you can tell someone has hatred for the brethren. It wasn't like this banned member and mod got into a scuffle like hours prior, but it was many months prior. One would think after many months would pass, everyone would forget about everything and move on? I guess not all the time if we let alot of bitterness hang around.

As one can see, having hatred like this for the brethren can spread like cancer to other brethren. NO excuses.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2012, 10:18:21 pm »

This thread deserves a bump...

Yes, as much as we should contend for the faith, being good watchmen in these endtimes, exposing false teachers, etc...having charity for the Lord and the brethren is a bigger issue than the others, imho.

I mean 95%+ of employment places are secular, and Christ-hating for that matter - not saying we should be bums on the street and not work, but at the same time, Christians have to be very careful being in these workplaces, b/c you do NOT say any kind of charity for the Lord, and especially for the brethren/other people(ie-with all the backbiting, lying, cheating, stealing...but somehow it's all ok b/c if you "toe the line without crossing over", it's somehow OK). Yeah, just b/c someone is born again, it doesn't mean they are immune to sin. If we hang out with the wrong crowd like this, it's gonna rub off of us the wrong way.

The reason why I bring up this particular issue ^^^ is b/c we've had a discussion over the last couple of months over "ye can't work, ye can't eat" having a SPIRITUAL do the work of an evangelist meaning, and not necessary the literal carnal meaning.

Among other issues - yeah, not only the secular workplaces in this country, but for the most part, it's largely the charity issue that we really have to discern over what crowd to hang out with. Churchianity is another example - this crowd wants the "easy way out"(like the secular world). Isn't charity longsuffering? Isn't charity not getting provoked easily?
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2012, 02:32:54 am »

I think it's interestng to take note of the coming and going of Jesus and the disciples, as much as what was said when they got to where they were going. Notice where they stayed, slept, what they did there, and when and how the crowds showed up. Also take note of when Jesus seems to avoid people and withdraw from the crowds.

We are to look to Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, and what I see when I observe these things is a work that involves literally walking by faith, with no particular place to stay, and no particular way to get food or clothing, but they got all of it, didn't they? None went without. Jesus saw to it, as promised. I got what I needed, and then some at times, when I was on the streets. Thank you Jesus.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: