End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 10:04:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Cutting Edge Ministries Expose

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cutting Edge Ministries Expose  (Read 1279 times)
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« on: January 24, 2012, 03:39:06 am »

CUTTING EDGE MINISTRIES DISCLOSES THEIR HIDDEN AGENDA to MISREPRESENT ALL ENGLISH BIBLES AS ROSICRUCIAN/FreemasonIC BIBLES

The following audio programs are presentations by Barbara Aho which were made shortly after the release of “The Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings” Video by Cutting Edge Ministries.  The audios present much evidence refuting the false claims made by David Bay of Cutting Edge that King James I of England conspired with Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians to transform the 1611 King James Version into  “a Rosicrucian Bible which would reverberate with Satanic power every second of every day, a sacred book which would gradually move the peoples of the world into practicing that  ‘Mystic Christianity’, Rosicrucianism.”  Following the audio programs is evidence that David Bay and Cutting Edge have planned all along to discredit, not only the KJV, but all English Bibles as Rosicrucian works.

http://www.watch-unto-prayer.org/cutting-edge.html

PART 1 ~ The Life and Times of King James VI & I.  His Christian character exhibited during the attempted Rosicrucian takeover of Great Britain and Europe.  Proof that King James would never have allowed Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians to tamper with the 1611 Authorised Version. (2 hours)

http://watch-unto-prayer.org/francis-bacon-kjv-1.mp3

PART 2 ~ The Life and Times of King James VI & I.  His Christian character and opposition to witchcraft exhibited in his writings.  Solid evidence that King James would never have allowed Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians to tamper with the Authorised Version. (2 hours)

http://watch-unto-prayer.org/francis-bacon-kjv-2.mp3

PART 3 ~ Expose of Cutting Edge Ministries “Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings” Video.  Profiles of high level Rosicrucian speakers.  Twofold agenda of “Secret Mysteries.” (2 hours)

http://watch-unto-prayer.org/francis-bacon-kjv-3.mp3

PART 4 ~ Expose of Cutting Edge Ministries “Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings” continued.  Evidence from the works of Peter Dawkins, Rosicrucian speaker in the  video, that David Bay plans to destroy the credibility of the KJV. (2 hours)

http://watch-unto-prayer.org/francis-bacon-kjv-4.mp3

http://www.watch-unto-prayer.org/cutting-edge.html

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 05:43:15 am »

book@mark
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 09:13:19 am »

Didn't Russ Dizzdar also make similar accusations against the KJV?
Report Spam   Logged
seekingtheanswers

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 12:02:27 pm »

sounds familiar....doesn't dr. johnson use them?
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 12:18:28 pm »

sounds familiar....doesn't dr. johnson use them?

Yes - David Bays has put a few of Scott's things on his web site(ie-Scott's presentation in 2005 warning about the bird flu et al).
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2012, 03:00:40 pm »

Has anyone listened to this yet? And does anyone know Chris Pinto's take on this as its is his movie, and he is pro KJB.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2012, 03:05:30 pm »

Has anyone listened to this yet? And does anyone know Chris Pinto's take on this as its is his movie, and he is pro KJB.

I listened to part 1, which covers the history WAY back during KJ's days - it's ALOT of stuff, but it's VERY thorough. This woman covers the Roscrucians(sp) extensively, which she feels played a big part in trying to stir up all this chaos. King James was truely a man of faith, will say that.

For now, I skipped over part 2 to listen to part 3, as they're exposing David Bayes.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2012, 03:19:53 pm »

The woman in part 3 said Radio Liberty's Stan Monteith is a Council for National Policy member. Looked it up, and here's the proof...

http://www.seekgod.ca/1998cnp.htm

Stanley Monteith
Soquel, California

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2012, 04:46:35 pm »

Just wrapped up part 3 - there was alot this woman talked about, but if I understand this correctly, the Illuminati people's agenda is to get everyone to revolt and then eventually tear down the British Monarchy/USA in order to bring about their OW order in Israel, where the Jews will be deceived into thinking their false Jewish messiah has arrived. What does this have to do with David Bayes DVD he made? She thinks Bayes is quietly promoting this same agenda of the British Monarcy/USA being the heads of the Illuminati(ie-Bayes is pretty adament that Prince Charles is the AC in waiting) that will usher in this end time OR order in Israel, and even quietly brought in occultists to interview in it without giving a disclaimer to the viewers. I haven't listened to part 4 yet, which is where I believe she gets into more detail of Bayes's agenda to discredit the KJV(although she did say he tried to link King James to Francis Bacon in their bringing about of the KJV).

Also, this woman thinks a false AC will be the head in Israel during the first 3.5 years, and then the real AC will arise in the last 3.5 years destroying the fake one. Is she sure about this? Doesn't scripture make it clear the real AC/FP will make themselves known at the signing of the false peace treaty? No, I'm not saying she's a heretic for saying this, but just thought she should know better.

It's alot of stuff, but nonetheless do listen - I think this is what she said above as I understood it, but I might have misunderstood it.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2012, 04:57:31 pm »

Also, in part 1, she said that it was the Rosacruxions(sp) who tried to pull off the gunpowder plot against King James, and not the Roman Catholic Church.(she did mention Guy Fawkes being the person, FWIW)

OK, I'm confused, wasn't Guy Fawkes a member of the Jesuit Order, which is part of the Roman Catholic Church/Vatican? Was he a Rosacruxion member?
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2012, 06:35:31 pm »

OK, had a few moments to think about what she said - I only listened to parts 1 and 3, however, both listens were a good 90 or so minutes(pretty long). Here's a couple of things that I had gripes about what she said...

1) She did a good job exposing secret societies, however, she focused a tad bit too much on the Rosacruxions(sp), and really never said anything about the Vatican/RCC. The only time she mentioned the RCC is when she thought how the whole Hegelian Dialectic was played out by having the "Protestants" and "Catholics" on opposite sides, with the Protestants in particular being infiltrated by Rosacruxion agents.

Sure, this may be the case, however, again, the Vatican/RCC played a huge role persecuting Christians during the Dark Ages, and obviously they've continued to do so albeit in a different way. For someone like her who is KJV-only and has done alot of research into this stuff, you would think she should have at least some decent knowledge of the evils of the Vatican, especially during those times of the Protestant Reformation and King James. And she should also know very well that Freemasonry is a branch of the Jesuits/Vatican.

2) She pretty much agreed with David Bayes on the British Monarchy/America being the heads of the NWO, which was the exact same thing she tried to expose Bayes and the Rosacruxions of sending out disinfo over. Yeah, pretty much after she went through how Bayes used disinfo to make everyone believe the British Monarchy is the entity bringing out the NWO into Israel in the end times, she herself admitted toward the end of part 3 that the Antichrist will likely arise out of this same British Monarchy.

The thing to this British Monarchy angle came from the deception that Great Britain is the Headquarters of all secret societies in the world(according to her that is, is disinfo spread out, which is why I was surprised when she herself ended up actually agreeing with Bayes's position).

And to boot, she said the AC at the beginning of the 7 year trib will be a FAKE one, while the REAL one will show up at the midway point. Obviously, this is error on her part b/c Daniel 9:27 makes it crystal clear that the AC will make his appearance at the signing of the treaty in Israel, only for him to break it at the midway point.

Overall, despite these 2 gripes, I thought it was a decent interview, but really not worth it to listen to it entirely(each part is a good 90 minutes long, which is longer than the average Christian interview I listen to). Listening to part 1 itself should be enough(when she talks about the early history of King James et al).

If someone can answer my questions in the above post, I would be happy. Smiley
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 06:47:08 pm by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2012, 07:01:07 am »

Also, in part 1, she said that it was the Rosacruxions(sp) who tried to pull off the gunpowder plot against King James, and not the Roman Catholic Church.(she did mention Guy Fawkes being the person, FWIW)

OK, I'm confused, wasn't Guy Fawkes a member of the Jesuit Order, which is part of the Roman Catholic Church/Vatican? Was he a Rosacruxion member?

He was a spaniard that was hired by the Jesuits involved, who were arrested right along with him. But that fact is overlooked by people.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2012, 07:56:35 am »

^^^

Thank you for clearing this up - also, what didn't sit well with me with this woman was that not only did she not call out the Vatican/Jesuits/RCC, but b/c she went overboard with the Rosecruxions angle, she ended up implying that this whole Illuminati conspiracy has been a JEWISH conspiracy.

No, she didn't imply it explicitely, but she ended up doing so implicitely, and ended up saying how the Gentiles have been the sheep for the slaughter in all of this. Seriously, we've all been down this road before where the "truth" movement stubbornly insists that the whole NWO conspiracy is somehow largely Jewish...the fruits are incredibly rotten, and they are really setting themselves up. Remember how Hitler convinced Nazi Germany that the world was imploding b/c of the Jews?

And as for her exposing of Bill Schnoebolen - she tried to imply that he's either Jewish or a Knights Templar. For one, Schnoebelen was RAISED CATHOLIC, and two, the Knights Templars DON'T EVEN EXIST anymore. The reason why Bill S wears that Jewish hat is b/c he's a preacher at a Messianic Jewish church. No, I'm not defending Bill, but as you can see, this woman herself was in error and didn't cross-check her facts with Bill.(ie-she also missed the fact that Schnoebolen was once a Roman Catholic priest)

Overall, after reassessing this - this interview I don't recommend at all. Sure, she said some interesting things about King James's time, but the fact that she omitted the RCC/Vatican in all of this showed how much in error she is with her research.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2012, 08:19:17 am »

Ill try to listen to it this weekend. But i dont see David Bayes doing that as he worked with Chris Pinto, the guy that made the film, and hes very Pro KJB.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2012, 08:46:26 am »

Ill try to listen to it this weekend. But i dont see David Bayes doing that as he worked with Chris Pinto, the guy that made the film, and hes very Pro KJB.

Come to think of it, she didn't even mention Pinto's name - she listed names that were interviewed in this DVD, and did her best to expose them, but again, she did NOT mention Pinto's name. And like said above, she did not do a good job exposing Bill Schnoebelon(he borderlined breaking the commandment to not bear false witness against another).

This is why it's always a must to cross-check EVERYTHING people say - no, I don't think this woman's intent is to deceive everyone, but apparently she did a shoddy job in her entire presentation.

Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2014, 09:55:29 pm »

Ephesians 5:11-17 KJV

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.  For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.  But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.  Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.  See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,  Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.  Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

I was doing some research and came across things online where there are some who say Chris Pinto, Bayes, and Brian Derlinger are linked up and have deceptive ministries. I even found some stuff where there is a supposed corruption in the Chick Ministry tracts. (??!) I did some searching here and not sure I am finding everything. Can we update in one place (new thread?) who the known false teachers and deceivers are (especially any who were endorsed here in the Forum over the past few years as KJV, Prophetic Ministry, and Pre-Trib Teachers?) I may have missed some expose' threads or posts that happened within unrelated topics, which is why I ask. I don't put my trust in any man to reveal truth to me anyway (that is the Holy Spirit's promise to do for me) but it is good to understand the updates of any hidden agendas that have been exposed in teaching our children and those in our KJV bible study.  Thanks everyone in advance!  The Lord give us wisdom in these things, in the name of Jesus.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2014, 10:15:35 pm »

I was doing some research and came across things online where there are some who say Chris Pinto, Bayes, and Brian Derlinger are linked up and have deceptive ministries.

By any chance, was it Youtube's Queeny Cameron? FYI, BEWARE of this woman! She's been craftily forming a network of reprobates to pretty much ATTACK almost every Youtube Christian ministry(Yes, I'm NOT kidding - she's turned a living out of it). She also attacked the KJB, said hell doesn't exist, attacked the pre-trib rapture, etc. She's even enlisted a sodomite to help her.

Come to think of it - there's one youtube ministry she smeared through and through a couple of years ago(by befriending him and craftily getting info about his ministry from him), and she ALMOST ruined his life. Can't remember his name - but the Lord delivered him to better things, ultimately.

Like said, that's ALL she does - NOT ONCE has she put out videos to EDIFY the brethren. NOT ONCE(which ministries SHOULD do first and foremost).

I've found Pinto and Bayes suspicious, but Bryan? I don't trust him either, but I don't think he's exactly a wolf who's hooked up with these guys either.

I even found some stuff where there is a supposed corruption in the Chick Ministry tracts. (??!) I did some searching here and not sure I am finding everything.

Yes, they put "repent of sins" in some of their tracts - I'm NOT defending them, but this isn't the only tract that does so. Honestly, I don't think they mean it's a "work" per se we have to do - but it comes as part of the package when we meet the Holy Ghost face on(when we repent). Fellowship Tract League in Ohio I've seen do a few times as well.(which I have)

Ultimately, while I love tracts, I don't think anyone will make a perfect tract - during my time reading various ones, I've seen errors, but it's rare I've seen heresies.

On the contrary - I'll be honest  - I'd rather see these "repent of sins" on these tracts, rather than some gooey "Just believe..." tract.

Can we update in one place (new thread?) who the known false teachers and deceivers are (especially any who were endorsed here in the Forum over the past few years as KJV, Prophetic Ministry, and Pre-Trib Teachers?)

There's a Wolves in Sheep's Clothing subforum somewhere on the forum - the reason why this is in this forum here is b/c it's a big audio.

I agree, we all have to discern, but couple of things...

1) Please BEWARE over who we listen to.

2) Personally, I consider alot of these videos and audios very good secondary study material - can anyone honestly say we can learn the entire bible by ourselves? Can't tell you how many times things were brought to my remembrance when I watched some of these videos posted in this forum.

Matthew 18:19  Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 18:20  For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 10:28:30 pm by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2014, 10:41:34 pm »

Another thing - at the same time, we all need to be careful of labeling people as wolves, Jesuits, and false brethren.

Yes, we shouldn't be putting our trust in man - but at the same time being quick to label anyone and everyone that comes out and does videos will get your burned, fast. I'm not calling out anyone here for doing so - I'm saying this b/c I've learned this from experience(and a painful one at that - the Lord showed me this when he put me in a YT fellowship group in early Feb). Don't get me wrong, I want to see wolves and false brethren get exposed - but at the same time let's be slow to speak, slow to anger, quick to listen...

B/c ultimately remember we are all little children who see through a glass darkly.

1Corinthians 13:12  For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

B/w faith, hope, and charity - that's why the greatest of these is charity.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2014, 10:49:14 pm »

Wolves in Sheep's Clothing forum
http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/board,26.0.html
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2014, 09:38:03 am »

I was doing some research and came across things online where there are some who say Chris Pinto, Bayes, and Brian Derlinger are linked up and have deceptive ministries.

I researched on both Youtube and Yahoo this - but the only thing I came up with was just that...Youtube's "Queeny Cameron" doing this expose.

Where is the source that says Pinto, Bayes, and Denlinger are linked up and have deceptive ministries?
Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2014, 01:41:30 pm »

You knew about that "Queeny" person; she actually said in her "expose' #1 that Brian endorsed Pinto and had other !££uminati links. I had discerned she was either a confused person or outright sabotaging.  She is likely behind various slams on him and Chick Publications.
I recently saw Greg Miller had gone off in some areas that were being exhorted here,  so again,  my desire is not to label or judge. I just want to keep aware of those we've studied with in the past who may be drifting off course of pure doctrine.
Thanks Brother for your help clarifying!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: