End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 05:05:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Obama 'addicted' to abortion

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama 'addicted' to abortion  (Read 2917 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2014, 05:13:28 pm »

On Wednesday, Pope Francis sent out a tweet supporting the pro-life marchers and offering his prayers: “I join the March for Life in Washington with my prayers. May God help us respect all life, especially the most vulnerable,” he tweeted.

Saw clips of this protest on CNN yesterday - saw a Knights of Columbus banner being waved in it - wouldn't surprise me at all if the Jesuits are controlling both sides of this.

1.382 million abortions every year
115,167 abortions every month
26,577 abortions every week
3,786 abortions every day
157 abortions every hour
2.6 abortions every minute

That's more than the number of deaths of the 9/11/2001 terror attacks!
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2014, 06:09:38 am »

“God’s Work” is Killing Babies?

Is it “God’s Work” to kill the unborn? President Obama seemed to say so recently.

Steven Ertelt wrote an article, “Obama Says His Pro-Abortion Supporters are ‘Doing God’s Work,’” for lifenews.com (2/26/14).

Ertelt notes, “At an event in Washington last night, President Barack Obama told his liberal, pro-abortion supporters who are members of his political group Organizing for Action that they are ‘Doing God’s Work.’”

This reminds Ertelt of a time when speaking to Planned Parenthood, Obama “asked God to bless the number one abortion performer in the United States.”

Said Barack Obama, “Thank you, Planned Parenthood. God bless you.”

Really? May God bless the efforts of Planned Parenthood, which is in the business of destroying His creation? Which God? Certainly not the God of the Bible.

I remember years ago on my radio show, I interviewed Dr. Richard Land, then an official of the Southern Baptist denomination. Today he heads the Southern Evangelical Seminary in the greater Charlotte area of North Carolina.

The gist of his comment (which was said when NAFTA and CAFTA were in the news) is that the Lord might allow people of good will to have different opinions when it comes to some questionable political issues. But there are some issues that are very clear in the Bible. One of these is abortion.

Dr. Land said, “I’m not sure if God Almighty necessarily has an opinion on NAFTA or CAFTA [trade agreements involving North and Central America], but I am convinced that Jesus Christ does have an opinion on the sanctity of life issue.”

There certainly are differing nuances in various political issues. We can find well-meaning Christians holding all manner of different positions related to fine points of partisan politics. But the deliberate destruction of the unborn is in a category all by itself.

King David the Psalmist wrote famously, “For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, because I am fearfully and wonder-fully made. Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.”

He adds, “When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.”

Jeremiah, the weeping prophet, says this in the very opening of his book: “The word of the Lord came to me saying, ‘Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you.’ [this is God talking] ‘Before you were born, I set you apart. I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.’”

So, here’s this little unborn baby being appointed a prophet of the nations.

Jump ahead to the New Testament. In Luke 1, it says that when Elizabeth, who was pregnant with John the Baptist, and Mary, who was pregnant with Jesus, met together: “As soon as the sound of your [Mary’s] greeting, reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy.”

Well, as the late Dr. D. James Kennedy once pointed out, clumps of tissue don’t leap for joy; babies leap for joy. And the Greek word that’s used there in that text is brephos, and brephos is the same word for baby, born or unborn.

But Planned Parenthood makes millions and millions of dollars killing the unborn. They share some of that money with politicians who do their bidding.

Though it is frequently ignored now, Planned Parenthood is a direct result of the eugenics (“good birth”) movement in America. Its founder, Margaret Sanger, believed in removing what she called “the dead weight of human waste.”

Dr. George Grant, author of the classic book, Grand Illusions: The Legacy of Planned Parenthood, observes: “That’s why Margaret Sanger would say, things like: ‘Our purpose is to raise up a new race of thoroughbreds.’  She talked about eliminating ‘human weeds.’”

So when people invoke God’s blessing for the destruction of unborn babies---even if they hold the highest office in the land (or the world?)---whatever god they may be speaking of, it’s certainly not the God of the Judeo-Christian Scriptures.

http://www.christianheadlines.com/columnists/guest-commentary/god-s-work-is-killing-babies.html
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2014, 07:15:42 am »

Obamacare Partners With Planned Parenthood To Violate His Promise Of No Taxpayer Funded Abortions

Lies that lying liars tell, and the stupid Americans that believed him

In 2010, Barack Obama promised there would be no “taxpayer-funded abortions”. In 2014, the Obama Administration is a full-fledged partner with Planned Parenthood in the abortion-providing business at taxpayer expense.

Obamacare is not only a violation of the United States Constitution, it is also an unprecedented push to increase the number of babies murdered each year through taxpayer-funded abortions.

Obama’s Many Other Lies Regarding Obamacare:

“If you like your plan, you can keep it.”
    “If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor”
    “I will not sign a plan that adds one dime to our deficit”
    “I can make a firm pledge. Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital-gains taxes, not any of your taxes.”
    “But what we will do is, we’ll have the [Obamacare] negotiations televised on C-SPAN … .”

Mr. Obama promised the most transparent administration in American history. He proclaimed that by airing the Obamacare negotiations, Americans would see who’s really on their side. Indeed. Perhaps that’s why Mr. Obama never intended to air these in the first place. C-SPAN founder and CEO Brian Lamb later explained that his television network would have broadcast the negotiations, but “He never asked us .”

Perhaps the most disturbing of all: “I will never forget my own mother, as she fought cancer in her final months, having to worry about whether her insurance would refuse to pay for her treatment.” — Barack Obama, August 2009

The depths of the president’s dishonesty are fully revealed by his willingness to dishonor his own departed mother when he falsely claimed that her health insurance company attempted to cancel her policy. In actuality, Ann Dunham’s employer-based policy not only paid for her hospital bills and cancer treatment in full, they afforded her care at prestigious institutions like Memorial Sloan Kettering and the Straub Clinic.

The deceit is breathtaking

Obamacare is the most disastrous law of our lifetimes, one that was forced upon us in the most dishonest of ways in order to fundamentally transform America from the Land of the Free into a nation of dependents. The Obamacare days of reckoning have barely begun, and our only salvation now is to repeal this train wreck in its entirety and to be honest with Americans about what measures actually work: patient-centered, market-driven reforms. source – Washington Times

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=17716
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2014, 06:17:13 am »

Democrat Walks Out of Prayer Event After James Dobson Calls Obama “The Abortion President”

President Barack Obama has a laundry list of a pro-abortion record. He has promoted and supported abortion at every turn. He’s stacked his administration with abortion advocates, including former employees of top abortion advocacy groups.

Obama asked God to bless the Planned Parenthood abortion business and celebrated the anniversary of Roe v. Wade, which has resulted in the deaths of 57 million unborn children. It’s no shock that a pro-life advocate like James Dobson would refer to him as The Abortion President.

baraobam56bBut, apparently, that was too much for a Democratic lawmaker — who stormed out of a prayer event with Dobson after he referred to Obama as such.

As the Washington Times reports:

Rep. Janice Hahn stormed from the event shortly after Mr. Dobson spoke, the Huffington Post reported.

Mr. Dobson’s remarks: “President Obama, before he was elected, made it very clear that he wanted to be the abortion president. He didn’t make any bones about it. This is something that he really was going to promote and support and he has done that, and in a sense he is the abortion president.”

Ms. Hahn told the Huffington Post the speech was “inappropriate” and a direct conflict to what was supposed to be a day of unity and national faith.

“He goes on about health care and … providing abortions and at that point, I stood up and I pointed my finger at Dr. Dobson and I said, ‘This is inappropriate,’ and I walked out,” she told the Post. “James Dobson hijacked the National Day of Prayer — the nonpartisan, nonpolitical National Day of Prayer — to promote his own distorted political agenda.”

The Huffington Post reported Mr. Dobson also read from a letter that his group recently mailed that spoke of “the Creator” not holding America “guiltless if we turn a deaf ear to the cries of innocent babies. So come and get me, Mr. President, if you must. I will not yield to your wicked regulations.”

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/05/02/democrat-walks-out-of-prayer-event-after-james-dobson-calls-obama-the-abortion-president/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2014, 03:13:22 pm »

And James Dobson is a Council for National Policy member who has close ties with the Catholic Church.

Ultimately, don't be fooled be these people, as enemies come from WITHIN.

It's been largely these "allies" like Dobson is why abortion and sodomy has been legalized - b/c they've been intensifying the Hegelian Dialectic that has ultimately worn out everyone(to point where everyone became indifferent to them).
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2014, 05:13:30 am »

Former Obama Spiritual Advisor: Clergy Should Accept Abortion

On Tuesday, President Obama's former spiritual advisor and defrocked Methodist minister Harry Knox penned a Washington Post op-ed alongside Rev. Alethea Smith-Withers chastising Christian clergy, primarily Catholic, for standing in stark opposition against abortion.

In the column, the former minister who once called the Knights of Columbus Pope Benedict XVI's "foot soldiers" in a "discredited army of oppression," essentially stated that since there currently stands no "unified" view of abortion among Christians, then pastors need to let people deal with it according to their own conscience.

"There is no monolithic religious opinion about contraception, abortion or sex education," says Knox and Withers. "The wisdom found in our faith traditions is rich, nuanced and rarely absolute. Here is the good news: Most people of faith in the United States support access to compassionate abortion care."

Their statement that no "monolithic religious opinion" exists in relation to abortion can be completely negated by the fact that most Christian denominations, excluding Episcopalians and Presbyterian USA, have condemned the practice entirely.

Knox and Withers then make the widely-held claim among pro-abortion advocates that attempting to pass laws against the institution violates religious freedom and separation of church and state.

"There are some politicians who do not want abortion to be legal and use the mantle of religion to demand legislation that would close clinics or withhold insurance coverage, making care unaffordable," they go on to say. "This is wrong. It is not our place to impose our religious beliefs on others, and it is certainly not the place of a politician."

By Knox's and Withers' own estimates, the right to life has no fundamental and inalienable truths governing its principle, and should be relative to "every person in the United States' own conscience and faith tradition."

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/former-obama-spiritual-advisor-clergy-should-accept-abortion
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2014, 09:11:44 am »

Knox and Withers then make the widely-held claim among pro-abortion advocates that attempting to pass laws against the institution violates religious freedom and separation of church and state.

Look at that buzzword - "religious freedom" - and notice how BOTH sides are utilizing it to the max.

But nonetheless - WOW...look at all of this wickedness that is slowly becoming the "new norm" now, and pretty much not even a chirp anymore from these apostate churches et al.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2014, 04:19:29 pm »

Obama 'using federal law to target Christians'

Obamacare has been challenged in court since it was launched, with charges that it is unconstitutional, violates religious rights, invades privacy and unlawfully orders consumers to purchase a product.

Now, a new lawsuit by four Christian institutions argues the Obama administration is using the law to attack religious groups that oppose the White House’s promotion of abortion.

The plaintiffs allege “the purpose” of Obamacare’s mandate that employers pay for abortion-causing contraception and abortion “is to discriminate against religious organizations.”

The complaint cites then-Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius comparing Obamacare opponents to “people who opposed civil rights legislation in the 1960s” and asserting that upholding the law requires the same action as was shown ‘in the fight against lynching and the fight for desegregation.’”

Attorneys with the Alliance Defending Freedom are representing the Association of Christian Schools International, Samaritan Ministries International, Taylor University and Indiana Wesleyan University in the case against Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia Burwell, Labor Secretary Thomas Perez and others.

The Supreme Court already has ruled the abortion mandate cannot force business owners to violate their faith.

So the White House has offered an “accommodation” in which the abortion-causing drugs and abortion services can be provided to the employees without any paperwork that connects the transactions to the employer.

The Christian organizations contend, however, the Obama rules still impose a burden, or duty, on them.

“They believe that God has condemned the intentional destruction of innocent human life. They hold, as a matter of religious conviction, that it would be sinful and immoral for them intentionally to participate in, pay for, facilitate, enable, or otherwise support access to abortion, which destroys human life,” the complaint explains.

“They hold that one of the prohibitions of the Ten Commandments (‘thou shalt not murder’) precludes them from facilitating, assisting in, serving as the conduct for, or enabling the use of drugs and devices that can and do destroy very young human beings in the womb. The health benefits they provide to their employees reflect these convictions.”

The case alleges the Obama administration is violating the Administrative Procedure Act, the First Amendment, the Fifth Amendment’s Due Process Clause, the Free Speech Clause, the Establishment Clause, the Free Exercise Clause and the Religious Freedom Restoration Act.

Further, evidence suggests religious believers who object to abortion-causing drugs are deliberately being targeted, the case claims.

“The Final Mandate forces the plaintiffs to facilitate government-dictated education and counseling concerning abortion that directly conflicts with their religious beliefs and teaching,” the lawsuit states. “Facilitating this government-dictated speech directly undermines the express speech and messages concerning the sanctity of life that the plaintiffs seek to convey.”

Further, the government’s demand “advances no compelling governmental interest” and such drugs already are commonly available through “numerous alternative mechanisms.”

The government easily could provide the “benefits,” the lawsuit said, or “the government could simply exempt all conscientiously objecting organizations, just as it has already exempted the small subset of nonprofit religious employers that are referred to in Section 6033(a)(3)(A)(i) or (iii) of the Internal Revenue Code.”

After all, the government already provides a multitude of other “exemptions,” it said.

The government, through its actions, already admits that the mandate is not part of any “compelling interest.”

So why is the demand being pursued?

“The Final Mandate was promulgated by government officials, and supported by non-governmental organizations, who strongly oppose religious teachings and beliefs regarding marriage, family, and life,” the case states.

“Defendant [former HHS Secretary Kathleen] Sebelius, for example, has long been a staunch support of abortion rights and a vocal critic of religious teachings and beliefs regarding abortion and contraception,” the complaint continues. “On Oct. 4, 2011, six days after the comment period for the original Interim Final Rule ended, Defendant Sebelius gave a speech at a fundraiser for NARAL Pro-Choice America. She told the assembled crowd that ‘we are in a war.’

“She further criticized individuals and entities whose beliefs differed from those held by her and the others at the fundraiser, stating: ‘Wouldn’t you think that people who want to reduce the number of abortions would champion the cause of widely available, widely affordable contraceptive services? Not so much,’” the complaint states.

“On July 16, 2013, Secretary Sebelius further compared opponents of the Affordable Care Act generally to ‘people who opposed civil rights legislation in the 1960s,’ stating that upholding the Act requires the same action as was shown ‘in the fight against lynching and the fight for desegregation.’”

That attitude leads to the conclusion that the administration is intending to discriminate against religious organizations, the complaint says.

“It cannot be plausibly maintained that the fate of the entire enterprise rests in any measurable way on forcing these four plaintiffs to facilitate access to four drugs and devices – which represent one-fifth of the one of the 143 required items,” the case says.

“In any event, the government has already conceded that it has no interest in imposing the mandate upon religious employers like the plaintiffs,” it says.

So Washington’s “accommodation,” which “does not sufficiently diminish their ethical objection to complicity with sin,” still “conscripts the plaintiffs into the government’s scheme, hijacking their health plans and using them as conduits for the delivery of life-destroying drugs and devices to members of their religious communities.”

The government still demands that the Christian groups identify to the government their insurance policy administrators, play a “central role in facilitating free access to abortifacient services” and make them victim to “a shell game that attempts to disguise the religious organization’s role as the central cog in the government’s scheme for expanding access to contraceptive and abortifacient services.”

The case was filed in federal court in Colorado.

“The government should not force religious organizations to be involved in providing abortion pills to their employees,” said ADF Senior Counsel Gregory S. Baylor. “The best way to respect everyone’s freedom would have been to extend the existing religious exemption to religious non-profits in addition to churches. The administration has failed in its duty to uphold the freedoms guaranteed to every American under the Constitution and federal law. These religious organizations had hoped to avoid this action, but the cause of religious conscience and liberty compelled them to take this step.”

Added ADF Senior Counsel Kevin Theriot: “All Americans should oppose unjust laws that force people – under threat of punishment – to give up their fundamental freedoms in order to provide insurance. That’s no different for these Christian organizations, which simply want to abide by the very faith they espouse. The government is forbidden from punishing people of faith for making decisions consistent with that faith.”

There have been multitudes of lawsuits filed over Obamacare, and WND reported only a few days ago that another case over the same contraception mandate issue resulted in a loss for Obama.

It was a federal judge in Florida who ruled that the government’s latest revisions to the mandate still “don’t do enough to protect people of faith.”

The ruling came from Judge James Moody Jr. in a suit by Ave Maria University, which charged the Obamacare requirement violates the faith on which it operates.

The judge said: “Defendants do not dispute that Ave Maria is a nonprofit Catholic university purposed with ‘educat[ing] students in the principles and truths of the Catholic faith.’ … One such element of the Catholic faith that Ave Maria holds and professes concerns the sanctity of life. Ave Maria ‘believes that each human being bears the image and likeness of God, and therefore any abortion – including through post-conception contraception – ends a human life and is a grave sin. Ave Maria also believes that sterilization and the use of contraception are morally wrong.’”

He said the “rule” that was intended to provide an “accommodation” to faith members was not a satisfactory solution.

“After dozens of court rulings, the government still doesn’t seem to get that it can’t force faith institutions to violate their beliefs,” said a spokesman for that legal team, assembled by the Becket Fund. “Fortunately, the courts continue to see through the government’s attempts to disguise the mandate’s religious coercion.”

http://www.wnd.com/2014/11/obama-using-federal-law-to-target-christians/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2014, 07:31:48 am »

Obamacare Architect Jonathan Gruber: Abortion of 'Marginal Children' a 'Social Good'

Embattled MIT professor Jonathan Gruber has not only gotten in trouble for bragging about helping President Obama put one over on the American people with Obamacare, he’s also been uncovered as an abortion advocate—but not a run-of-the-mill advocate of “women’s rights.”

No, Gruber’s abortion advocacy is of a particularly pungent eugenics variety. He’s on record repeatedly making the case from social science that abortion is a “social good” because it reduces the number of “marginal children,” by which he means urban poor—those he says can be counted on to commit crimes if they were ever born.

Gruber co-authored a paper during the Clinton years which argued that legal abortion had saved the U.S. taxpayer upwards of $14 billion in welfare benefits and that it also lowered crime.

Gruber’s work heavily influenced other researchers, including a paper called The Impact of Legalized Abortion by Steven Levitt of the University of Chicago, whose later book Freakonomics and whose ongoing work makes the strongest case that abortion legalizations in the 1970s caused a dramatic drop in crime twenty years later.

Pro-lifers have always wondered why the black community has not responded more aggressively to the fact that so many abortion clinics are located in poor neighborhoods and why the black abortion rate is so much higher than whites.

A documentary called Maafa 21 argues that abortion is a part of what they called a “black genocide.”

African-American marketing expert Ryan Scott Bomberger founded an organization called The Radiance Foundation that makes commercials for the unborn child with a special emphasis on the high incidence of black abortion. Emmy-wining Bomberger’s toomanyaborted.com campaign looks specifically at black abortion. One meme calls abortion a “civil wrong” and that blacks are “still not free at last” because of abortion. Bomberger is being sued by the NAACP for calling the group “pro-abortion.” 

A group called 41 Percent tracks all abortions in New York City, which has an abortion rate at twice the national average, points out that the abortion rate in the largely black borough of The Bronx is an astounding 47%.

These are the types of communities Gruber meant when he referred the “marginal children” who were the most likely to end up on welfare and committing crimes if they were allowed to be born.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/12/07/Obamacare-Architect-Calls-Abortion-of-Marginal-Children-a-Social-Good
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2015, 05:57:28 am »

Obama Administration Issues Rules Requiring Charities to Refer Child Refugees to Abortion Facilities

New laws set in motion by the Obama administration will require charitable organizations to refer women to “emergency contraception” in the form of abortions. Starting June 24 of this year, nonprofits conducting international relief work would be required to comply with the rules.

Pro-life individuals say that referring refugees to abortion clinics is in violation of their beliefs.

Sysan Yoshihara of pro-life group C-FAM said, “The Obama administration is getting ready to issue new rules requiring charities to provide abortions to child refugees entering the US without their parents. Faith-based groups say this is a contravention of the rights of parents and a violation of the conscience rights of faith-based groups helping resettle the children.”

She continued. “The rules require faith-based providers to make referrals for emergency contraception, partner with groups which provide abortion, or notify the federal government which would make arrangements for the abortion. If groups do not do so, they are not eligible for federal aid.”

Life News reports that pro-life supporters who are against the new laws could still prevent them by voicing their opinions to the government.

Yoshihara said, “The public has until Monday to comment on the fast-tracked new rules, which were issued on Christmas Eve. The administration says it would be ‘contrary to the public interest’ to wait ‘until a public notice and comment process is complete.’ The administration also asserts that no Congressional review is required and that there is no issue with federalism or any impact on families in the new guidance.”

http://www.christianheadlines.com/blog/obama-administration-issues-rules-requiring-charities-to-refer-child-refugees-to-abortion-facilities.html
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2016, 04:57:44 pm »

58,586,256 Abortions Later--Obama Celebrates Roe v. Wade: It Affirmed Freedom

President Barack Obama issued a statement today, celebrating the 43rd anniversary of the Supreme Court’s 1973 Roe v. Wade decision that declared abortion a constitutionally protected right.

“Today, we mark the 43rd anniversary of the Supreme Court ruling in Roe v. Wade, which affirmed a woman’s freedom to make her own choices about her body and her health,” said Obama.

In a report issued last week, the National Right to Life Committee estimated that there have been 58,586,256 abortions in the United States since Roe v. Wade. The NRLC's estimate is based on data published by the Guttmacher Institute and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Here is President Obama’s full statement on the anniversary of Roe v. Wade:

“Today, we mark the 43rd anniversary of the Supreme Court ruling in Roe v. Wade, which affirmed a woman’s freedom to make her own choices about her body and her health. The decision supports the broader principle that the government should not intrude on private decisions made between a woman and her doctor. As we commemorate this day, we also redouble our commitment to protecting these constitutional rights, including protecting a woman’s access to safe, affordable health care and her right to reproductive freedom from efforts to undermine or overturn them. In America, every single one of us deserves the rights, freedoms, and opportunities to fulfill our dreams.”

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/cnsnewscom-staff/58000000-abortions-later-obama-celebrates-43rd-anniversary-roe-v-wade-it
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2016, 08:26:04 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/this-is-how-the-obama-govy-punished-people-who-expose-planned-parenthood/
THIS IS HOW THE OBAMA GOV’T PUNISHES PEOPLE WHO EXPOSE PLANNED PARENTHOOD
Secret videographers David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt were both indicted on charges of tampering with a governmental record, a second-degree felony that carries a punishment of up to 20 years in prison. Daleiden received an additional misdemeanor indictment under the law prohibiting the purchase and sale of human organs.

1/25/16

HARRIS GRAND JURY INDICTS PAIR BEHIND PLANNED PARENTHOOD VIDEOS

“Then the king answered and said, Give her the living child, and in no wise slay it: she is the mother thereof..” 1 Kings 3:27 (KJV)

EDITOR’S NOTE: THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION AND THE LIBERAL LEFT SENT A CHILLING AND POWERFUL MESSAGE TODAY TO ALL THOSE WHO WOULD DARE THREATEN THE ABILITY OF BABY MURDER FACTORY PLANNED PARENTHOOD TO ABORT HUMANS. YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED, AND YOU WILL BE STOPPED.

A Harris County grand jury investigating allegations that a Planned Parenthood clinic in Houston illegally sold the tissue of aborted fetuses has cleared the organization of wrongdoing and instead indicted two anti-abortion activists behind the undercover videos that sparked the probe.

THIS IS WHAT THE CENTER FOR MEDICAL PROGRESS TRIED TO STOP, SEE IF YOU AGREE:

The ninth video in the Planned Parenthood baby parts scandal focuses on Advanced Bioscience Resources, Inc. (ABR), the small and secretive company that has harvested and sold fetal body parts at Planned Parenthood clinics longer than any other entity. The video features undercover conversations with Dr. Katharine Sheehan, the long-time medical director of Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest until 2013; Perrin Larton, the Procurement Manager for ABR; and Cate Dyer, the CEO of rival fetal tissue procurement company StemExpress.

Secret videographers David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt were both indicted on charges of tampering with a governmental record, a second-degree felony that carries a punishment of up to 20 years in prison. Daleiden received an additional misdemeanor indictment under the law prohibiting the purchase and sale of human organs.

HARRIS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY DEVON ANDERSON ANNOUNCED THE SURPRISING INDICTMENTS MONDAY AFTER A TWO-MONTH INVESTIGATION.

“We were called upon to investigate allegations of criminal conduct by Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast,” said Anderson, a Republican. “As I stated at the outset of this investigation, we must go where the evidence leads us. All the evidence uncovered in the course of this investigation was presented to the grand jury. I respect their decision on this difficult case.”

OBAMA PROMISED HE WOULD FIGHT AGAINST ALL OPPOSITION TO PROTECT BABY KILLING BY PLANNED PARENTHOOD:

The probe began after the Center for Medical Progress, an anti-abortion group run by Daleiden, released footage of the Houston clinic as part of a series of videos showing Planned Parenthood officials casually discussing the methods and costs of preserving fetal tissue for scientific research. That prompted allegations that the organization was profiting off of tissue — an allegation that was never proven — and sparked calls for an investigation from Gov. Greg Abbott, Attorney General Ken Paxton and others.

The Center for Medical Progress did not immediately return a message seeking comment Monday.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2016, 12:16:18 am »

Obama Gives Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz $5 Million Grant to Target Kids as Young as Five

Parents are standing up against Planned Parenthood infiltrating Iowa schools.

The Obama Administration has put forth more than $5 million towards Planned Parenthood providing sex education to the children, some as young as 5, but pro-lifers and concerned parents are working to keep the abortion giant away from Iowa children, according to One News Now.

According to Ricky A. Rohrig of the Pregnancy Center of Southwest Iowa, Planned Parenthood was already run out of their schools several years ago after the parents realized exactly what they were teaching their young children. One News Now reported that Planned Parenthood was “graphically teaching children about condom use and using stuffed animals to demonstrate sexual positions.” Rohrig went on to say the parents “were not informed prior to their youth being taught this.”

Rohrig explained that three Iowa communities are currently being targeted by the abortion corporation. An informational meeting recently was held by one of these communities with 120 concerned residents in attendance, according to the report.

Iowa Right to Life Executive Director Jenifer Bowen explained more in an email:

This is for the so-called “The President’s Teen Pregnancy Prevention Initiative.” This grant targets children from Kindergarten-12th grade in the following counties: Woodbury, Pottawattamie, Mills and Page Counties in Iowa and Dakota and Douglas Counties in Nebraska.

… Planned Parenthood made national news back in 2010 for getting kicked out of Shenandoah for the obscene things they were teaching in the classroom.

Stanton, Iowa, is one of the targeted cities. Concerned parents, Rod and Tricia Goodemote, became alarmed when they received notice that Stanton kindergartners-3rd graders were supposed to be taught about “sexual abuse” through a program called “Ready Set kNOw.” 

Why the alarm?  The teacher who plans to lead these classes is none other than Planned Parenthood staffer, Jennifer Horner!! She is the SAME woman who was kicked out of Shenandoah classrooms in 2010.

The class has indefinitely been postponed, as concerned parents continue to request that the Stanton school leadership stand against Planned Parenthood’s efforts to reach children as little as 5!!!

This isn’t the first time this year that Iowa has encountered a Planned Parenthood controversy. In April a measure that would have cut funding to the corporation was killed, LifeNews recently reported on the incident. The defunding measure was part of a health and human services budget bill, which passed the Iowa House. However, the state Senate removed the language to stop tax dollars from going to abortion groups like Planned Parenthood, and then passed the bill in a 27-23 vote, the Associated Press reports.

According to these recent incidents, the people of Iowa are largely against Planned Parenthood infiltrating their state. After the abortion business tried once again to influence their children, parents became rightly upset and are fighting against the new sex education.

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/05/16/obama-gives-planned-parenthood-abortion-biz-5-million-grant-to-target-kids-as-young-as-five/
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: