End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 09:16:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Area 51 Caller - 1997

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Area 51 Caller - 1997  (Read 312 times)
tennis shoe

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2012, 11:24:46 pm »

Stumbled onto this while watching this 2011 ufo compilation video. Starts at 8:20 into the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFRKJ6PZZ3c&feature=related

Then found this thread on the subject:

The Area 51 Caller

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=11229.0

In 1997 (possibly Sept 11th?) syndicated talk show host Art Bell received a frantic call from a man claiming to have worked in Area 51. The entire radio station was zapped off the air as soon as the caller began to reveal detailed plans concerning "aliens" the government, and the population.

Hello Art? Art? Hi....I don't have a whole lot of time..um...I was a former employee of Area 51...I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago...and...and...

(starts to cry)

I've kinda been running across the country...um...um....man....I don't know where to start......they'll triangulate on this position really, really soon...

(starting to break up and get more frantic -- Art tells him to "Give us something quick!")

OK...um...um....What we're thinking of as Aliens ...they're EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS...that an earlier precursor of the space program made contact with...uh...they are NOT what they claim to be...uh...they have infiltrated a lot of aspects of the military establishment particularily Area 51...uh...the disasters that are coming...the government knows about them....and there's a lot of safe areas in this world that they could begin moving the population to now...  Art... but they are not doing anything about it... They want the major population centers wiped out so that the few that are left will be more easily controllable....

(breaking up more, beginning to cry again)

I started getting....

*silence* -- show goes off the air at this point
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 11:26:55 pm by tennis shoe » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 03:04:19 am »

Thanks for the post! Brings back my memory.

I remember this 1997 video it has been on youtube before.

Do you know how the conversation got cut off? Was it Art who cancelled it or someone else?

I think that the population has learnt a bit more since 1997.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 04:23:13 am »

Sounds believable to me. The big UFO researchers, Keel Vallee and others all came to the same conclusion that the whole UFO phenomenon is extra dimensional and not actual aliens from another planet. Even the new agers in contact with "aliens" eventually admit that they are extra dimensional. although you have to listen to a lot of lies first.  Cheesy actually quite sad.  Cry

But just as Jesus said, Luk 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. the whole UFO phenomenon is parallel to the days of Noah. No difference. We could actually see this play out before the rapture. An alien invasion claiming to be our creators and the antichrist being a hybrid.

Dan 2:41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
 Dan 2:42 And [as] the toes of the feet [were] part of iron, and part of clay, [so] the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
Dan 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
 Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, [but] it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

a very odd verse right there...
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 02:48:02 am »

But just as Jesus said, Luk 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. The whole UFO phenomenon is parallel to the days of Noah. No difference. We could actually see this play out before the rapture. An alien invasion claiming to be our creators and the antichrist being a hybrid.

Well the giants in the Old Testament were hybrids and Goliath (a type of shadow for the antichrist) was a hybrid. The Antichrist would have to be from the seed of Satan too.

Dan 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

I think it may not have been so odd to Daniel because i'm sure he would have known about the giant hybrids after the flood.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 06:22:29 am »

the guy called back in later. I was never convinced it was the same person. Here are the 2 calls.

Original Call

Here is the second call 
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 06:27:09 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2012, 08:44:38 am »

I remember seeing/hearing that clip from another youtube clip awhile back(sometime last year).

About Area 51 - I saw an episode of "NCIS" last night(one of the older ones), and they did an investigation of a murder where crop circles were being formed in a village, and Area 51 was brought up a bit. For a good bit of the show, they thought it was "aliens" that did this, but somehow they ended up proving this wrong by saying some helicopter "accidentally" formed these crop circles et al. It was as if they used the plot of this show to try to prove "aliens" are hoaxed et al(it was by some strange reasoning that was obviously laughable). Typical Hollywood, as they use their entertainment to try to give out disinfo(ie-in the Dan Brown adaptation of "Angels and Demons", they gave out disinfo of how the Illuminati was formed).

Anyhow, who cares what this caller says - if one does their own research, then the facts are obvious.
Report Spam   Logged
seekingtheanswers

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2012, 06:40:03 pm »

i remember that norwegian spiral, right when msn news put it up online, they took it down just as quickly. it was odd.
i also remember that phone call, the whole station went down and they were using generators i believe. so even if the guy was lieing, theres no way he could cause the power to go down. coincidence? i dunno.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: