End Times and Current Events
April 18, 2024, 10:18:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Study Of Freakish Morgellons Finds No Cause

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Study Of Freakish Morgellons Finds No Cause  (Read 201 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 26, 2012, 08:50:47 am »

Study Of Freakish Morgellons Finds No Cause

Imagine having the feeling that tiny bugs are crawling on your body, that you have oozing sores and mysterious fibers sprouting from your skin. Sound like a horror movie? Well, at one point several years ago, government doctors were getting up to 20 calls a day from people saying they had such symptoms.

Many of these people were in California and one of that state's U.S. senators, Dianne Feinstein, asked for a scientific study. In 2008, federal health officials began to study people saying they were affected by this freakish condition called Morgellons.

The study cost nearly $600,000. Its long-awaited results, released Wednesday, conclude that Morgellons exists only in the patients' minds. "We found no infectious cause," said Mark Eberhard, a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention official who was part of the 15-member study team.

full story: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=145865624
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 10:10:56 am »

AP (controlled) reports that CDC (controlled) concludes that Morgellons is imaginary. Then the AMA (controlled) will “advise” family practitioners to treat it as such, lest they lose their license. The MD then dutifully sends the patient to a psychiatrist (controlled), who consults a book (not written by Christians) to produce a false diagnosis, lest he lose his license. The solution is for all these parasites to drain the patient’s bank account until he  or she dies.

Meanwhile, scientists and geneticists, under the transhumanism agenda, post articles boasting about nanotechnology development.

The only doctors and scientists speaking about the true cause of this disease have no funding and often, no license. They have stepped out of the beast.

It’s obviously more important to spend $600,000 to maintain an official lie than it is to actually help people.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 08:06:20 pm »

AP (controlled) reports that CDC (controlled) concludes that Morgellons is imaginary. Then the AMA (controlled) will “advise” family practitioners to treat it as such, lest they lose their license. The MD then dutifully sends the patient to a psychiatrist (controlled), who consults a book (not written by Christians) to produce a false diagnosis, lest he lose his license. The solution is for all these parasites to drain the patient’s bank account until he  or she dies.

Meanwhile, scientists and geneticists, under the transhumanism agenda, post articles boasting about nanotechnology development.

The only doctors and scientists speaking about the true cause of this disease have no funding and often, no license. They have stepped out of the beast.

It’s obviously more important to spend $600,000 to maintain an official lie than it is to actually help people.

well said
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 08:07:30 pm »

Morgellons: Mysterious Skin Disease Under Microscope

A new study published today sheds light on Morgellons disease, a controversial condition marked by crawling sensations in the skin.

In response to increasing reports of Morgellons symptoms, scientists from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention analyzed blood and skin samples from 115 patients in Northern California and found no evidence linking Morgellons to an infection or environmental cause.

"We saw a growing number of people complaining about these unusual symptoms, and as a public health agency we felt the need to see what was going on," said CDC spokesman Daniel Rutz. "It was important to rule out an infectious cause because a lot of people were concerned about transmission."

The study was published in the journal PLoS One.

Morgellons is not an official diagnosis. Rather, it's a collection of unexplained symptoms including abnormal sensations that sufferers describe as the feeling of insects crawling on the skin. Symptoms also include fatigue. And, perhaps most peculiarly, one symptom is tiny fibers found embedded in waxy scabs on the skin.

"They're not alive," said Rutz, referring to rumors circulating on Morgellons message boards that the fibers are insects -- or even alien matter. "They're pieces of cotton and other elements of clothing; common debris."

Roughly 40 percent of the skin samples showed signs of chronic irritation.

"These sores appear often to be the result of people picking at themselves, as they would if they had a chronic irritation that couldn't be resolved any other way," said Rutz, adding that fibers likely slough off clothes and become encrusted in the healing wounds.

The study uncovered some other common threads: Drugs were detected in hair samples from half of the patients; and more than one-third of patients had a neuropsychiatric condition.

Dr. Anne Louise Oaklander, a neurologist at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, said Morgellons might stem from damage to the nerves that transmit the itch sensation.

"This causes them to fire without appropriate cause, and it's natural that people interpret this as a sensation of insects crawling on the skin," she said.

Oaklander said the CDC study ruled out the possibility of insects or infections in Morgellons, opening the door for research into nerve damage and possible treatments.

"I think it's wonderful that the syndrome is receiving careful and thoughtful research attention, which has been scarce in the past," Oaklander said. "And I hope other physicians and researchers are encouraged to take these symptoms seriously, as they're very disabling."

Indeed, people with Morgellons have battled disbelief and dismissal from doctors. On the other hand, some patients refute the notion that a neurological problem could be to blame for their distressing physical symptoms.

"It becomes extremely important that everyone approaches this with an open mind; that includes both the patient and the practitioner," said Rutz. "Don't leave any stone unturned."

Rest + VIDEO: http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/morgellons-disease-clues-mysterious-crawling-skin-fibers/story?id=15439374#.TyIF4PneuuI
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 08:10:45 pm »

People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional no matter what the CDC or the mainstream press would have you believe.

Take a good look at the two photos below and ponder why a person with Morgellons disease would have tissue coming out of their body with embossed letters on it.  This photo is real and the sample has not been altered in any way. It is available for research and DNA testing.

This sample was engineered by humans who use Arabic numerals to mark their nanotechnology (quite like a predator marking his territory with urine - only with malintent and a greatly inflated Machiavellian ego).

The perpetrators are not beings from outer space.  They live right here on this planet. This is not the first time that numbered pieces of tissue have been found by sufferers of this evil disease.

An interviewer from MSNBC chose to take selected excerpts from a phone conversation with me.  She manipulated my words in a newspaper article to make me sound as though I believed that extraterrestrials were to blame for this disease.  Not true....

I was pointedly asked at the very beginning of this interview if I thought that aliens had caused this disease. I did not bring up the subject.  It was rather a trick question.  My answer was that it was possible that materials may have been taken from the space shuttle as a pathogen but I did not say it was probable nor do I think it is the case.

Look around my site.  It has been here for many years and you will not find mention of aliens being the cause of this disease.

Being the trusting soul that I am, I thought I was having a theoretical conversation.  Little did I know that the point of interviewing me was to remove my credibility. OK- I should have known better than to trust the mainstream media, my bad.

If that sort of effort was made to silence a disabled old lady with a website then I must be doing something right.

I have always maintained that I have many samples and will freely hand them over to qualified scientists.  Funny, but no one has come forward.

All of the health professionals who I know personally have been harassed and discredited for even trying to help this community.  Why would that be?   What evil deed is so protected that they persecute people like my friend Dr. Edward Spencer?  He purchased a dermatoscope and offered to looked at the skin of Morgellons patients.  Even worse he saw fibers.  In the end this graduate of Stanford and Yale with 30+ years of medical experience as a neurologist was ostracized and ridiculed by his own profession.  In all those years of practice Dr. Ed Spencer never had a patient who complained. Go figure-  The evildoers just don't care.

{Dear Ed, Thanks  for caring and trying to help this community.}

In the end, many of my friends have died.  Many are very ill and suffering.  This includes family pets, and infants.  How do you explain a delusional infant or pet?

Dying is not "attention seeking behavior". Morgellons is not a mental illness.  It is a slow agonizing death which is ridiculed on blogs and chat boards by evil idiots who are probably on a payroll.

Please wake up people. Humanity is under attack.

God Bless Us Everyone

Jan

http://www.morgellonsexposed.com/
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: