End Times and Current Events
November 18, 2019, 01:44:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Global warming ended 15 years ago; 'mini-ice age' next...

Shoutbox
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
September 11, 2017, 06:59:33 am Psalm 51:17 says: The law of reaping and sowing. It's amazing how God's mercy and longsuffering has hovered over America so long. (ie, the infrastructure is very bad here b/c for many years, they were grossly underspent on. 1st Tim 6:10, the god of materialism has its roots firmly in the West) And remember once upon a time ago when shacking up b/w straight couples drew shock awe?

Exodus 20:5  Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Global warming ended 15 years ago; 'mini-ice age' next...  (Read 4586 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2013, 03:34:57 pm »

The New Inquisition: Climate Change Deniers Must Be Punished

Speaking at the Brookings Institute, former vice president Al Gore called for the punishment of climate change deniers because of their historical potential alliance with radical revolutionaries that could send our nation into turmoil and chaos.

Gore said: “I did actually study the work of the founding fathers in some detail during those days and I confirmed in my worry that actually in our system, there is no intermediate step between a final Supreme Court decision and violent revolution. And given those options, I basically did only what the American people are credited for doing famously by Winston Churchill, they generally do the right thing after first exhausting every available alternative.”

The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) has released their report entitled the “5th Assessment on Climate Change” and admit that they are 95% sure that climate change is the solely caused by anthropomorphic means.

However, the IPCC does not draw attention to the fact that they are more uncertain about what is actually causing climate change than they are letting on.

President Obama spoke at Georgetown University (GU) earlier this year to unveil his administration’s plans to combat climate change which include regulation of coal plants, building sea walls for defense against rising sea levels, energy efficiency for residences and commercial buildings and governmental permits for energy efficiency on governmentally owned lands.

Obama exclaimed: “The question now is whether we will have the courage to act before it is too late.”

Responding to those who do not believe that human activity is the sole cause of climate change, Obama said he “doesn’t have much patience.”

Obama said: “As a president, as a father and as an American, I am here to say we need to act. I don’t have much patience for anyone who denies that this challenge is real. We don’t have time for a meeting of the Flat Earth Society.”

The president continued: “While we may not live to see the full realization of our ambition, we will have the satisfaction of knowing that the world we leave to our children will be better off for what we did.”

A study published states that the scientific community is in accord that man-made climate change is real and this revelation should be championed by the citizens to their governments so that policies can be altered in favor of saving the planet.

Stated in the paper: “We analyze the evolution of the scientific consensus on anthropogenic global warming (AGW) in the peer-reviewed scientific literature, examining 11,944 climate abstracts from 1991-2011 matching the topics ‘global climate change’ or ‘global warming’. There are almost 12,000 scientific papers in the permanent scientific record published in peer-reviewed science journals on the subject of “global climate change” or “global warming” in the twenty years between 1991 and 2011. We find that 66.4% of abstracts expressed no position on AGW, 32.6% endorsed AGW, 0.7% rejected AGW and 0.3% were uncertain about the cause of global warming.”

The researchers of this paper say: “Communicating the scientific consensus also increases people’s acceptance that climate change is happening.”

A frightening 97% of scientists allegedly agree that human activity is responsible for global warming. The researchers state: “Our analysis indicates that the number of papers rejecting the consensus… is a vanishingly small proportion of the published research.”

Last year, Kari Norgaard, professor of sociological and environmental studies at Oregon State University (OSU) wrote a paper calling for the treatment of climate denial as a psychiatric disorder.

At the Planet Under Pressure conference in London, Norgaard said that climate change deniers are racists, and that overcoming their viewpoints challenges the climate change purveyor’s agenda.

http://www.occupycorporatism.com/new-inquisition-climate-change-deniers-must-punished/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: