End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 06:36:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Peter the Roman conspiracy

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Peter the Roman conspiracy  (Read 49425 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #660 on: September 28, 2015, 06:30:28 am »

Presidential Hopefuls Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee Praise ‘Pope’ as ‘Proclaimer of Truth’

Roll Eyes the guy is a LIAR and a snake

Republican presidential hopefuls Ted Cruz and Mike Huckabee offered words of praise and support for the Roman Catholic pontiff known as Francis this week as he landed in the United States for a six-day visit.

On Wednesday, a piece penned by Cruz was featured in The Federalist lauding that “n an era when many global leaders are descending to relativism, Pope Francis continues to proclaim the truth.” He extolled the religious leader for his positions on life, family and the persecuted.

“[T]his week presents an historic and a hopeful moment for the nation. Pope Francis is visiting the United States. In stark contrast to media elites and national leaders smothering the truth of life, marriage, and religious liberty, Pope Francis has unabashedly stood for these primary gifts to humanity,” he wrote.

Cruz opined that media outlets would seek to distract the American public “with anything they can to make the pope’s visit divisive.”

“Indeed, there are policy discussions to be had on issues like the environment and U.S. relations with communist countries such as Cuba. These distinctions are important, but let us not forget what we have in common and what this leader of the Church brings to America as a gift to us—his care for the family and his heart of mercy for the most vulnerable,” he stated.

Cruz also expressed his desire for the pontiff to serve as an inspiration to Americans.

“In this Year of Mercy, may Pope Francis’s example inspire us to treat all with charity, pray for those who are persecuted, and speak out for those without a voice,” he said. “It is an honor to meet a man who has lived the faith so selflessly. I thank Pope Francis for his service to God and to the world, and I hope during his visit we are each reminded of our call to see every person with the eyes of Christ."

On Monday, Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee chastised Barack Obama for including open homosexuals on his guest list for the pope while likewise speaking favorably of the Roman Catholic pontiff.

“Bring the best and most faithful Catholics you can—people who would give their right arm to be able to meet his holiness,” he told Fox’s Megyn Kelly. “I’m not Catholic, but I have great respect for the Catholic Church and for the pope, and when he comes to America, it’s only fitting that we put out the very best kind of welcome possible…”

When Kelly asked Huckabee if Obama might be seeking to present an opportunity to expose Francis to different views, Huckabee said a summit would be a better setting for such a desire, but even then it would still be questionable.

“I’m not sure that President Obama needs to school and lecture Pope Francis on Catholic doctrine and why he’s wrong. Last time, I checked, it’s the pope who is supposed to lecture Christians, not the other way around,” Huckabee continued. “Unless Obama now has decided that he really has a greater depth of theology and a better understanding of Scripture than the pope himself…”

Last year, Huckabee joked to reporters that “[m]aybe we should run the pope for president.”

But in a post this week asking whether the pope should be “praised or exposed,” Mike Gendron of Proclaiming the Gospel Ministries said that it is dangerous to extol those who preach false doctrine.

“Instead of praising him this week, we should be exposing the pope for being a pawn of the devil. Some may think I am unloving and harsh for saying this but the truth must be told for the sake of those who are being deceived,” he wrote. “The gospel the apostles preached was salvation by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone according to Scripture alone for the glory of God alone. The pope’s gospel is salvation by sacraments, good works, law keeping and participating in the offering of a false Christ on Catholic altars.”

Gendron, a former Roman Catholic who now leads an evangelistic ministry to reach Catholics, said he hoped Christians would use the pontiff’s visit to preach the truth of God’s word.

“I have great compassion for the precious Catholic souls who are where I was for many years of my life—believing I was in the one true Church, but unknowing deceived and destined for the eternal fires of Hell,” he said. “The nature of deception is that people do not know they are deceived until they are confronted with the truth. It is my prayer that every blood bought Christian will faithfully proclaim the true gospel to Catholics this week.”

http://christiannews.net/2015/09/25/presidential-hopefuls-ted-cruz-mike-huckabee-praise-pope-as-proclaimer-of-truth/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: