End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 01:03:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Proof of Demons!!

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof of Demons!!  (Read 2837 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: February 06, 2011, 07:50:16 am »

Man caught eating baby

Residents of a Papua New Guinea mining town say they found a man with a history of drug abuse allegedly eating his screaming, newborn son during a sorcery initiation ceremony.

Police said locals on the outskirts of the town of Tabubil, in Western Province, woke on Thursday to the screams of the baby.

Beset with the grisly sight of the father allegedly eating his child, an angry mob chased him to the police station where he was detained after a short struggle.

Advertisement: Story continues below Police said the discovery was too late to save the baby, who died of his injuries.

Tabubil police commander Demas Tapea said officers had detained a man and his wife to assist them with their inquiries.

"It is a very disturbing incident," Sergeant Tapea said.

"The community is upset, angry but there is also a lot of fear and anxiety because there is a belief in sorcery or witchcraft."

Sgt Tapea said the main suspect was known to police.

"Locals are saying the man was carrying out a sorcery ritual, or initiation, to become part of some sort of special society," he said.

"The suspect has a long history of drug abuse and we are not surprised something like this has happened.

"A few years ago, he went crazy in what we believe was due to the effects of drugs," he said.

In 2009, it was estimated at least 50 people were killed that year in sorcery-related murders in sudden or unexplained deaths in isolated communities.

Christian missions and the Australian territorial administration of PNG, along with the PNG government, have done their best to end the belief in sorcery, but strong superstitions remain.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/man-caught-eating-baby-20110205-1ahch.html
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 07:48:41 am »

gang member yelled 'the beast has eaten!' after murder of man

An MS-13 gang member whooped it up, shouting "The beast has eaten!" after murdering a Queens man he mistook for a rival Blood, a government witness testified Thursday.

Julio Chavez is charged with emptying his revolver into Maurice Parker on May 18, 2007, in Flushing.

Chavez then hopped into a SUV, flashed gang signs and yelled in Spanish, former MS-13 gang member Jose Molina said in Brooklyn Federal Court.

" 'Yeah, homie, that's how you're supposed to do it,'" Chavez said, according to Molina. "'You see the blood coming out of his head?'"

Molina said Chavez then uttered, "The beast has eaten!"

Assistant U.S. Attorney Ali Kazemi asked the witness to translate the meaning of Chavez's rant.

"That he had just given a soul to the devil," Molina said.

Parker, 21, was not a Blood and was mistakenly targeted because he had on red sweatshirt.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2011/03/04/2011-03-04_he_had_just_given_a_soul_to_the_devil_witness_recalls_slay_susps_rant.html#ixzz1FjUnUu7O
Report Spam   Logged

rosswell

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 02:19:27 pm »

I'm not sure this proves demonic possession but rather the great evil of paganistic rituals which have Satan in view. When I look at scripture I see that demoniacs are more deranged animals lacking control of their actions rather than deliberate practice of evil rituals as we see here. It's all evil but this is more an example of people who have willfully given themselves over to evil rather than those who have been possessed by evil by no will of their own.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 06:47:52 am »

Oklahoma Man Behind Bars on Arson Charges After Setting Fire to Kitchen to ‘Cook Bible’

An Oklahoma man who told police that he is a Satanist is behind bars after setting fire to his kitchen in order to ‘cook the Bible.’

The incident occurred on Wednesday after a concerned citizen called police to report a “person going ballistic.”

When police arrived at the apartment of 22-year-old Jeremy Anderson, they saw that he had kicked the hinges off the front door and had blood covering his face and hands. Police attempted to enter, but Anderson began throwing objects at them, narrowly missing the officers.

One officer then attempted to taze Anderson, but he yelled that it wouldn’t affect him. He was later tazed again, but pulled out the probes in defiance. Local television station KOCO-TV reports that crisis management talks failed as well as Anderson continued behaving like a madman.

Backup was called to the scene, but Anderson told the officers to put down their guns and he would fist fight them. After contacting the local housing authority due to the smell of smoke, police obtained a key to the back door and were able to enter the apartment.

However, officials state that the walls and floor of Anderson’s apartment were covered in blood, bleach and other “substances” and broken glass and furniture were strewn about throughout the dwelling. A fire was also burning in the kitchen, which soon spread to other areas of the apartment.

Police, who were dressed in riot gear, dragged Anderson out of the burning apartment after tasering him several more times.

According to local television station KFOR-TV, Anderson told police that he had started a fire because he was “cooking the Bible” as a Satanist. He also stated that a “possessed homosexual demon” performed sex acts upon him, and that when he realized what had happened, he was shocked that he allowed the demon to touch him as he is not a homosexual.

Anderson was taken to the hospital and then transported to the Oklahoma County jail, where he is being held on arson charges. Other charges could be filed at a later time.

As previously reported, a similar situation hit headlines last year as an unnamed professor at Michigan State University began having a meltdown during his math class.

“He started talking about his colleagues and how they’re all actors,” freshman Kyle Hillman recounted. “He said, ‘It’s all an act and none of it’s real.’ Then he ran out of the classroom.”

Another student explained, “Half way through class, he started screaming at us—swearing left and right. He then started slamming his hands on the window and pressing his face against it, still screaming. Eventually he walked out and down the hallway to the end, all the while screaming.”

Students said that they could hear the professor shouting profanities in the hall and screaming, “There is no (expletive) God!”

When he returned, they said they could not believe what happened next.

“He then came back into the classroom and took off his clothes, except for his socks,” students explained. “At this point, everyone in class ran out.”

Some questioned at the time whether the situation was linked to mental illness or demon possession.

http://christiannews.net/2013/10/25/oklahoma-man-behind-bars-on-arson-charges-after-setting-fire-to-kitchen-to-cook-bible/
Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 01:12:00 pm »

Had to taze him several times? Yeah - he really had to be devil possessed.
Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 07:33:42 pm »

The articles in this thread are disturbing...

..but the first article is BEYOND disturbing. It's inhuman.
Report Spam   Logged

God gave us minds, let's use them.
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2015, 11:31:35 pm »

‘It’s Your Body … Do What You Want:’ Woman Has Drain Cleaner Dropleted in Her Eyes to Become Blind

A North Carolina woman recently appeared on the television shows “The Doctors” and “Dr. Phil” to explain that she had a psychologist droplet drain cleaner in her eyes out of her desire to be blind.

“It’s your body,” Amber “Jewel” Shuping said. “You should be able to do what you want to do with it.”

Shuping outlined that as a child she was considered legally blind without eyeglasses, and began thinking that she should have been born blind.

“It got to the point where I felt that I shouldn’t be seeing at all,” she said. “I felt imprisoned by my sight.”

“People depend way too much on their eyesight,” Shuping asserted. “People think of blindness as a disability. I think of being empowered and being free when I think of being blind.”

She said that she would lay in the grass and stare at the sun for hours after her mother told her doing so would blind her, but it didn’t work. Years later, Shuping joined a group for people who had the same desire and learned how to pretend to be blind as she walked with a cane.

At age 23, after meeting a psychologist online, she decided that she wanted to have drain cleaner poured in her eyes so that she could become blind for real.

“I put all my time into researching how to go blind,” Shuping said, explaining that she soon traveled to Chicago to have the psychologist carry out the plan. “I was 23 years old and I had waited all of my life for this chance.”

She explained that the moment the drain cleaner left the dropper and hit her eyes, she was in excruciating pain, but yet was glad because she would now be blind.

“The drain cleaner had eaten through my eyelids and my eyes,” Shuping stated. “With all the pain, all I could think was, Yes, this is going to work. I’m going to be blind.”

The two then waited for 30 minutes and then went to the hospital, where they lied by telling medical staff that it was all an accident. Doctors tried to save her eyesight, but she got worse with each passing week and has spent the last seven years living blind.

“Why would a psychologist do that?” Dr. Phil McGraw asked Shuping.

“Doctors won’t do it because they believe its unethical,” she replied.

“Did it occur to you that maybe they were right?” McGraw asked.

Shuping’s condition has been classified as Body Integrity Identity Disorder (BIID). The term “transabled” has also been used to describe persons like Shuping.

As previously reported, an article published by a Canadian newspaper in June outlined that now following transgenderism are reports of a class of people who believe that they are disabled people trapped in a healthy person’s body—and are going so far as to injure and maim themselves so that they can align with their preferred identity.

“As the public begins to embrace people who identify as transgender, the trans people within the disability movement are also seeking their due, or at very least a bit of understanding in a public that cannot fathom why anyone would want to be anything other than healthy and mobile,” Sarah Boesveld with the National Post wrote on June 3.

One of the experts on the matter cited in her article included Clive Baldwin, an associate professor of social work at St. Thomas University in New Brunswick, who has interviewed nearly 40 “transabled” persons. Baldwin also appeared on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” in which he further explained the condition, which is also known as Body Alignment Integrity Disorder.

t’s usually a very specific disability that people want,” he said. “It might be an above left knee amputation, or a right below elbow amputation. Some people want to be paralyzed.

They don’t want their legs to work.”

Others have also expressed concern over the concept. Marsha West of Berean Research said that with “trans” persons becoming more vocal in today’s society, right and wrong is further becoming muddled.

“What’s really at issue here is that it’s no longer deemed appropriate to view people as having psychological disorders—and the fact of the matter is that trans-people do have a psychological disorder,” she wrote in a blog post earlier this month. “Because the Left is bent on making the most perverted and bizarre human behaviors ‘normal,’ pretty much anything goes in our moral relativistic society.”

http://christiannews.net/2015/11/08/its-your-body-do-what-you-want-woman-has-drain-cleaner-dropleted-in-her-eyes-to-become-blind/
Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2015, 12:05:14 am »

Why in the world would anyone want to be blind? WHY?? Huh

I know craziness is increasing 10-fold now, but seriously??

John 9:39  And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.
Joh 9:40  And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also?
Joh 9:41  Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2016, 04:47:27 pm »

Exorcism calls on the rise in Idaho idaho  Roll Eyes

As Idaho’s population grows, there has been an influx of new construction, new restaurants, and oddly enough, and increased amount calls for exorcisms.

“Many times we get calls because people are having activity in their homes or businesses," exorcism expert and founder of Apparitions Paranormal Investigations Jeff Mason explained. "We actually had the entity identify itself as a demon attached to a resident of one exorcism."

Despite the doubt and sometimes laughable portrayals of exorcisms in Hollywood movies, Pastor Mike Freeman said that the issue is a reality for some people -- especially those living in Third World countries.

"You step into the Third World and it's definitely a ‘We're not in Kansas’ anymore moment," Freeman explained.

“To assume our way of viewing reality as the only way is to limit ourselves."

Interested in exploring the world of exorcisms? The Vatican has created an exorcism class that nearly 170 students attended in 2015. The only catch: You will have to fly to Italy to attend.

http://www.kivitv.com/news/exorcism-calls-on-the-rise-in-idaho
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2016, 05:44:21 pm »

Bobby Brown Claims He Had Sex with a Ghost – and Other Bombshells from His Upcoming 20/20 Interview

But amid the emotional conversation was another, more otherworldly Brown bombshell: the former New Edition member claims he had sex with a ghost.

The 47-year-old singer recounted the story from his upcoming memoir, Every Little Step, out June 13.

"I bought this mansion in Georgia ... this was a really, really spooky place," Brown says. "But yes, one time, I woke up, and yeah, a ghost. I was being mounted by a ghost."

Brown, who also claims he slept with Madonna and Janet Jackson, went on to explain that he was not on any drugs when the alleged sexual encounter occurred.

"I wasn't high," he says. "I was not trippin'."

rest: http://www.people.com/article/bobby-brown-sex-with-ghost-20-20-interview-bombshells

same as UFO abductions and demonic attacks
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2016, 06:55:34 pm »

Iowa Man Facing Terrorism Charges After Threatening to Kill Pastor

An Iowa man is facing terrorism and assault charges after he recently threatened to kill a local pastor during the Sunday service.

According to reports, last Saturday, David Flores-Marroquin, 25, stood outside of Community Bible Chapel in Sioux City cutting himself with a knife, and wiping blood on the stairs while chanting.

Tranquilino Estrada-Ramirez, the pastor of the church, then approached Flores-Morroquin and asked him to leave. In turn, Flores-Morroquin threatened to kill Estrada-Ramirez with the knife.

Flores-Morroquin returned to the church the following afternoon as services were underway and sat with the congregation. He soon began yelling at Estrada-Ramirez as he preached, and then pulled out a BB gun and again threatened to kill the pastor.

Police were called to the scene, which took Florez-Morroquin into custody. He has now been charged with felony terrorism and assault while displaying a dangerous weapon, and is being held in the Woodbury County Jail on $25,000 bond. He faces up to 25 years behind bars if convicted.

As previously reported, this past March, a California man was arrested after he set a church building on fire because he was “mad at God” over the hardships in his life. Hugo Scherzberg, 48, told police that he targeted the Church of the Living God in Pittsbug because it had the words “living God” on it and because it was “readily accessible.”

“Scherzberg admitted that his actions caused significant damage to the entire church building and property within the building, and that almost the entire church building required reconstruction,” the Department of Justice outlines.

He was sentenced to 41 months behind bars following a plea deal.

In September 2014, an Arizona man who identified himself as the “dark lord” was taken into custody after he urinated on and burned a Bible on the steps of a gospel rescue mission. He allegedly told police that he targeted the location because it was a place of Christian worship and that he was “cursing the Christians.”

Other churches in recent years have reported incidents of arson and vandalism, including inscriptions of “Hail Satan.”

http://christiannews.net/2016/06/20/iowa-man-facing-terrorism-charges-after-threatening-to-kill-pastor/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2016, 07:05:37 pm »

Leading Psychiatrist: Demonic Possession is Real and Possibly on the Rise

A leading psychiatrist has said that after working in the field for over two decades, he believes demon possession is real. Dr. Richard Gallagher, a professor of clinical psychiatry at New York Medical College, says his opinion differs from most other professionals in the field.

Gallagher has seen over one hundred people who appeared to have paranormal abilities. He deemed that most of these individuals suffered from mental illness. Still, he claims to have also seen the real thing.

"For the past two-and-a-half decades and over several hundred consultations, I've helped clergy from multiple denominations and faiths to filter episodes of mental illness - which represent the overwhelming majority of cases - from, literally, the devil's work," Gallagher said.

According to Gallagher, demonic possessions could even be on the rise.

"The Vatican does not track global or countrywide exorcism, but in my experience and according to the priests I meet, the demand is rising," he said.

"The United States is home to about 50 'stable' exorcists - those who have been designated by bishops to combat demonic activity on a semi-regular basis - up from just 12 a decade ago.”

As a doctor, Gallagher said he believes it would be wrong to reject the possibility that demonic attacks were real.

"As a psychoanalyst, a blanket rejection of the possibility of demonic attacks seems less logical, and often wishful in nature, than a careful appraisal of the facts,” he said.

http://www.christianheadlines.com/blog/leading-psychiatrist-demonic-possession-is-real-and-possibly-on-the-rise.html
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2016, 01:51:34 pm »

The MetroSpiritual: Kinky sex that's literally out of this world

I never did understand why sex is often considered a taboo subject, considering sexual experiences are the one thing most humans actually do have in common. If people did not want to have sex, humans would not even exist. Luckily, around 60,000 couples are having sex right this very minute. Humanity will live on!

But the big question should really be…How many people are having sex right now with ghosts, spirits or even extraterrestrials?

Sexual liaisons with otherworldly beings is seemingly on the the rise — or at least admitting it in public is. It's called spectrophilia and not surprisingly, it’s common among metrospirituals and other enlightened people.

It involves having intimate relations with a ghost, spirit or other entity. Unlike an incubus — a male evil spirit who has sex with sleeping women — or its female counterpart, a succubus, people who engage in spectrophilia say its intense ecstasy often brings them to a level of sexual fulfillment beyond anything physical with another living being.

I'm open-minded to anything and a connoisseur for bits of everything. So naturally, I did once have a very arousing situation with the unseen — and it was very real. You don't need to see in order to feel. Ask anyone who has ever had sex with their eyes closed!

And they don't only, uh, come while you are sleeping, which makes the “sleep paralysis” explanation — when people in a dream-like state believe they’re having sex with an entity — null and void.

Everything in our universe is a form of energy and consciousness. If directed towards certain parts of the human anatomy, the results can be explosive.

Besides, it's always good to have the other side on your side, right? Some notable names think so anyway.

During a recent 20/20 interview plugging his new memoir, singer Bobby Brown revealed he had a supernatural sexual encounter in a creepy Atlanta mansion he had bought.

“One time, I woke up, and yeah, a ghost. I was being mounted by a ghost."

“Paranormal Activity 2” actress Natasha Blasick said she has indulged more then once in the new taboo — or as I call it, the new boo! She described one of her sexual encounters with an unseen ghost in an interview with the British talk show “This Morning.”

"At first I was confused. Then I decided to relax and it was really pleasurable, I really enjoyed it."

Pop star Kesha's hit song, “Supernatural,” is about her erotic paranormal sexual experiences. In TV interviews, she told both Ryan Seacrest and Conan O’Brien, "I had a couple of experiences with the supernatural. I don't know his name. He was a ghost. I'm very open to it."

“Elementary” star Lucy Liu told US Weekly that her sexual encounter with a ghost was "sheer bliss!”

“I felt everything,” Liu said. “I climaxed and then he floated away."

According to the former Charlie's Angel, her ethereal lover now watches over her. There's nothing like a little loyalty in a new boo!

Stars talling about sex is typical, but it gets way more cosmic! According to many ancient biblical texts extraterrestrials have been having sex with us humans since forever.

“Now it came about when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God (Elohim) saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose” (Genesis 6:1-6)

The "sons" refers to the "fallen angels" who in my opinion are a bunch of aliens who might have gotten a bad rap but nevertheless were super randy.

The story goes on to say that they are the ones who gave humanity knowledge, which resulted in ignorance not being bliss. We had a whole lot of sex with them and it resulted in the kids being semi-gods, who unfortunately turned out to be unruly giants and so a great flood was used to kill them. A similar story can be found in pretty much every ancient text. Tough times!

Tales of incubi and succubi are also found in ancient texts. Said to be malevolent, they force themselves on humans while they sleep. Some cultures say demonic entities had sex with the archangel Samael and their offspring became the Incubus and Succubus, while others blame it on Lilith, Adam's first wife.

Arabic folklore calls them jinn, while the ancient Celtics called them dusios. African tales speak of the popobawa. The end result is the same.

Having sex with a higher level of intelligence seems like the good kind of kinky sex perhaps worth the experience, no matter the cost. Especially according to jazz singer Pamela Stonebrook.

As she told UK paper The Sun: "My first sexual encounter with an alien was unlike any love making I've experienced before. It was so intense and enjoyable. Without getting too graphic, he was much larger than most men."

There are countless stories about alien abductions where sexual situations and human/alien breeding occurred. Some say their experiences were unwanted and terrifying, while others talk about a seductive “Twilight” meets all “50 Shades of Grey" scenario.

The paranormal community calls the offspring of these encounters many different names, including starseeds and indigos. Perhaps all sides are on the verge of getting it right and humanity won't be wiped out again. Big floods can really drain a person!

At the end of the rainbow, as long as you are not hurting anyone, no one or thing has the right to tell anyone else what is right and wrong when it comes to their own personal sex life. Judgments are swindled versions of someone else's agenda. His- story, a.k.a, history, is full of them!

So have sex with a ghost or an alien if you want to. Come out of the metrospiritual closet! But like all sexual relationships, not every exchange of energy results with you being on top. Use your inner wisdom. You will know the difference between a positive and a negative energy by having a good or a bad feeling.

Don't get sucked into a draining relationship. You should feel empowered and safe after any sexual experience. physical or otherworldly. You only live this life once so have fun, get a little kinky, but be smart and be safe.

Journey well.

Maija Polsley began having otherworldly experiences at a young age and began attending metaphysics classes with her mother at age 12. She has since been dedicated to finding the truth and has not stopped exploring. Co-producer of the ghost investigation web series "Paranormal Pursuit" and founder of TheMetroSpiritual.com, Maija is a natural-born, city-dwelling, soul-seeking, independent former teen mom and single woman who is also a dimensionally educated, spiritually empathic writer, actor, poet, standup comic, tarot card reader, earth lover and quintessential metrospiritual.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/metrospiritual-kinky-sex-literally-world-article-1.2704768
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2016, 11:48:56 pm »

Do Demons Exist? Watch A Demon-Possessed Model Manifest A Spirit During A Live Television Interview

Do demons really exist?  If you are not much interested in spiritual matters, this may seem like a very odd question to you.  Perhaps up to this point the only encounters you have had with “demon possession” have been in Hollywood horror movies.  The topic of “demons” just doesn’t come up a lot in our highly secularized society today, and even in most churches people don’t really want to talk about it even though the gospels are full of stories of Jesus casting out demons.  The things that you are going to read about below are quite disturbing.  Before the Internet, most people were simply not going to be exposed to these types of things because they weren’t about to pop up on the evening news or during prime time television programs.  But today, thanks to YouTube, things that happen to ordinary people on the other side of the planet can quickly go viral and be spread all over the planet.

For example, the first incident that I want to share with you comes from Thailand.  Just recently, a Thai model named Thippawan “Pui” Chaphupuang was being interviewed on live television when she bizarrely began manifesting a Thai spirit known as a “pop”…

Thirteen minutes into the interview, Thippawan “Pui” Chaphupuang, announced that a “pop” — a cannibalistic spirit in Thai folkore- had come to possess her.

Pui then slipped into Pop as the host asked the ‘ghost’ questions as to why it continued to possess the young woman.

According to an Internet translation, the host asked Pop: “Why can’t you leave her?”

To which, the spirit replied in a strange voice: “Someone sent me here!”

The entity appearing to possess Pui’s body refused to say who had sent it and demanded pigs’ blood as the woman writhed around and shrieked, strangely.

According to Wikipedia, a Phi Pop is “a malevolent female spirit that devours human entrails”.  And if you are familiar with the first five books of the Bible, then you probably already know that the blood of a pig would be considered highly unclean to eat.  You can watch a YouTube clip of this model’s extremely strange behavior as this spirit manifests right here…

Of course this kind of thing is not just happening in Thailand.  All over the world, accounts of demonic spirits manifesting seem to be getting much more common.

This next incident that recently popped up in the international media comes from Chile…

Disturbing footage has emerged online showing the moment that a “possessed” young woman appears to smile sinisterly after she is told she is dead during a bizarre exorcism session.

The “possessed” woman is shown at the beginning of the video holding a conversation in the Spanish language with a woman dressed in a white robe and wearing a long necklace.

The woman in white appears to be acting as a priestess or exorcist of a religious or spiritual cult, and the young woman is consulting her for solution to a spiritual problem.

You can view video of that incident right here.  But I want to warn you that all of these videos are quite disturbing and should not be viewed by young children or anyone that is particularly sensitive to these things.

In central Argentina, people riding a bus became extremely alarmed recently when a woman started vomiting, rolling her head around, and uttering things “in a deep, masculine, demonic voice”…

Bus passengers must have thought they were on the road to Hell when a woman became ‘possessed’ by a demon during a routine journey.

The bus was travelling through the city of San Luis in central Argentina one night when a female passenger began exhibiting some alarming symptoms.

Another passenger began filming on a phone as the woman’s head lolled around and she began speaking in a deep, masculine, demonic voice.

What would you do if you found yourself in a similar situation?  If you would like to see video of that incident, you can do so right here.  There are certain individuals, such as occult expert Bill Schnoebelen, that have been dealing with these sorts of things on a regular basis for decades, but most people have never personally encountered someone manifesting an evil spirit – especially if they don’t go to church.

Another incident that made international news reports recently comes from Mexico…

The child, named Said, left his family fearing for their lives after he appeared to have been taken over by a devil.

In the clip, the boy sits in a chair, making strange, throaty noises – as though his voice has been distorted by a machine.

It is believed the incident took place in Montemorelos, in Mexico.

I could go on and on, but I think that you get the point.

Demonic spirits are actually manifesting on a regular basis all over the world, and I anticipate that this will continue to increase in frequency and intensity as we get even deeper into the period of time that the Bible refers to as the last days.

Here in the United States, we can see evil at work all around us as well.  I wanted to mention the following story today, because it is a perfect example of just how sick and twisted we have become as a society.  It turns out that a male high school rowing coach in Michigan was secretly filming female students in the locker room while they were changing…

A high school rowing coach in Michigan stands accused of hiding a camera and filming female students changing in a locker room.

Timothy W. Vallier, 30, was arrested Friday after a student discovered a camera with videos of female rowers undressing, WOOD-TV reported.

The camera was inside a Ford Explorer used by Vallier, the Rockford Public Schools men’s rowing head coach.

‘We saw this video camera on the floor of the explorer,’  schools Superintendent Mike Shibler told WOOD-TV.

‘So you know curious teens right — she said I picked it up and started looking at what was on it.’

How sick do you have to be to do something like that?

Unfortunately, just about every kind of evil that you can possibly imagine is growing rapidly in the United States today, but very few people seem alarmed by our stunning descent into evil and depravity.

As a society, we have rejected the truth and we have embraced the darkness, and the consequences of this are becoming quite evident.

But even though we are steamrolling toward oblivion as a nation, most Americans are still in denial.

Most of us still believe that everything is going to turn out okay somehow.

Sadly, if you play with fire you are going to get burned, and it looks like our country is going to have to find that out the hard way.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/do-demons-exist-watch-a-demon-possessed-model-manifest-a-spirit-during-a-live-television-interview
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2016, 11:47:52 am »

Catholic Church Lifts Veil For 'EXORCIST'...
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/exorcist-producers-consulted-catholic-church-918159

Possessed People Proliferating in USA...
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/exorcist-producers-consulted-catholic-church-918159

MODERN-DAY PASTOR CASTS OUT DEMONS...
http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/meet-a-modern-day-pastor-who-casts-out-demons/

Man identifies as vampire...
http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/14669821._I_just_want_to_be_treated_like_everyone_else____meet_the_Blackburn_vampire_who_sleeps_in_a_coffin_and_drinks_blood/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2016, 07:19:10 pm »

Demons just ‘innocent fun’ in new TV project

Once again, the media will be using the subjects of demons and exorcism as entertainment, with the 1973 film “The Exorcist” getting a reboot as a new television series on Fox.

It comes at a time when the real-life practice of exorcism is as popular as ever.

But pastors are warning the demonic realm is real – and dangerous.

“The Bible is abundantly clear about the existence of the demonic realm,” says Carl Gallups, pastor of Hickory Hammock Baptist Church in Milton, Florida. “Regardless what one believes about the reality of the demonic, it cannot be denied that the world is faced with unmitigated evil staring us in the face every day. The Word of God tells us that the evil we experience has two main sources: the fallen condition of the entirety of humankind and the supernatural influence of the realm of Satan upon this fallen creation.”

What do YOU think? Are demons real? Sound off in today’s WND poll

Gallups told WND he has personally seen demons at work.

“I am thoroughly convinced of the authenticity of demonic forces,” he told WND. “While I do not look under every rock of discord for a demonic influence behind it, nor do I blame every evil on a particular demonic sway, I have come in direct contact with the reality of demonic forces in my many years of ministry and in my previous years of law enforcement experience.”

Gallups isn’t alone. A 2012 survey found a majority of Americans believe in the possibility of demonic possession.

“Belief in the demonic remains as popular as ever, with many churches scrambling to adapt,” according to Joseph Laycock, an assistant professor who teaches a class on demonology, possession and exorcism.

The Roman Catholic Church has been especially associated in the popular mind with possession. Pope Francis has raised eyebrows with his frequent talk about the reality of the devil as a person, rather than simply as a metaphor.

A video of the pontiff praying over a disabled man was also interpreted by some as a public exorcism, though the Vatican denied it.

But though the Catholic Church is often associated with exorcisms, Karl Payne of Antioch Bible Church, who served as chaplain of the Seattle Seahawks football team for 21 years and is the author of “Spiritual Warfare: Christians, Demonization, and Deliverance,” said demons don’t care about a person’s particular denomination.

“Demons fear Christians because Christ lives in them,” Payne advised. “If a person is a genuine Christian, demons understand that the delegated authority of a Christian is greater than their own, because the master of the Christian, Jesus Christ, is eternal, and the master of the demonic host, Satan, is finite. Jesus is the creator; Satan is part of His creation. The primary reason that Christians win in confrontation with demons is because Jesus Christ has already won this war. We should win because He has won!”

Payne also says the idea an effective exorcism requires complicated formulas and rituals is a misconception.

“Rituals and incantations do not scare demons,” Payne told WND. “But a Christian standing upon and utilizing their delegated authority to tread upon all the power of the demonic hierarchy because their names are written in heaven certainly do. This is true regardless of the denominational affiliation of a Christian. Another way of saying this is that demons do not fear people who only bring religious titles to a confrontation, but they will flee from Christians with a testimony that is affirmed by the Lord Jesus Christ and opposing them through their delegated authority, as we know from Luke 10:18-20.”

Yet for many Americans, their views of demons and exorcism has been shaped by pop culture, especially the 1973 movie “The Exorcist.”

William Peter Blatty, the author of the novel used as source material for the famous film, is a devout Catholic who believes in the supernatural. He actually grounded his novel in the theology he learned at Georgetown University, rather than using possession as simply a backdrop for an entirely fictional story.

However, since “The Exorcism,” the topics of possession and demons have been also used as fodder for more sensational stunts, including a supposed “live” exorcism that led to widespread mockery on social media.

Demons are also a prominent topic in pop culture, with “games” focused on “summoning” spirits popular on social media. The new “Exorcism” television show is also likely to increase the prominence of demons in popular culture.

Gallups argues sensationalistic treatments actually work to undermine belief in the spiritual world.

“Hollywood, pop-culture pundits, and other naysayers often paint the reality in a ludicrous light in their attempts to lampoon the idea,” he said. “They frequently mock those who truly understand the seriousness of the matter.”

At the same time, the attention given to demons in the media can prove dangerous. Payne argues demonic activity in the United States has become “more open and overt” as the Christian identity of the country has been undermined.

“The television, movies, Internet, and corresponding media outlets are replete with programs glorifying demonism, Satanism, the occult and the paranormal,” Payne said. “To the naïve, it is innocent fun. To those who understand the reality of demonism, it represents the acceleration of disaster and loss of common sense. And among a growing number of our youth today, demons are not so much blamed for social discomfort as celebrated.”

Payne warns the Bible says demonic activity will increase in the last days.

“The Apostle Paul told Timothy that in the end times, referring to the return of the Lord Jesus Christ, that there would be an increase in demonic activity and religious teachers tickling people’s ears rather than having the courage to stand up for biblical truth,” the pastor said. “Are demons more active or are we just more aware of their activity? I do not know the answer to either question for certain, but I suspect the answer to both is yes.”

Gallups, author of “Final Warning: Understanding the Trumpet Days of Revelation,” also believes demonic activity is on the increase as the world approaches what he believes are the end times.

“I approach life from a distinctly biblical worldview,” Gallups said. “Therefore, I believe we are living in undeniably prophetic times. I believe the world is very close to witnessing the return of the Lord Jesus Christ. And I know what the Bible says about those last days – the Word of God is clear that there will be a noticeable demonic outpouring in the last days.

“And how can we look at the flood of depravity, terrorism, butchery, abortion horrors, the Sodom and Gomorrah spirit, the constant spirit of world war, the proliferation of pornography and the sex-slavery and misery that goes along with it – as well as the continual and purposed destruction of the family; and not see the darkness, evil, and demonic behind it all?”

Payne says in such times, Bible-believing Christians should accept the reality of the supernatural world and not underestimate its dangers. He urged Christians not to dabble with occult or demonic subjects even as they become a larger part of popular culture.

“The study of spiritual warfare should not be frightening to a genuine Christian as a member of the body of the Lord Jesus Christ,” Payne said. “But should non-Christians or Christians play with the subject of demonism or dabble in the occult? No, either can get hurt in the process. Don’t we fall into enough holes without planning our falls?”

http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/demons-just-innocent-fun-in-new-tv-project/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2016, 02:39:49 pm »

A Russian woman claims a Pokemon Go monster raped her as she slept

The woman said she woke up to find a Pokemon on top of her in bed
    She had been playing the popular game in her home before she slept
    Police dismissed her claims and told her to seek psychiatric help
    Pokemon Go was downloaded 15 million times in its first week in the US
    Players use GPS to locate, capture, battle, and train virtual creatures

By Simon Holmes For Mailonline

Published: 03:38 EST, 11 August 2016 | Updated: 07:55 EST, 11 August 2016

Police say a young woman has lodged a formal complaint that she has been raped - by a Pokemon. 

She told officers that she had been sexually assaulted by a giant Pokemon in her apartment in the Russian capital city of Moscow.

The married woman, whose name has not been released, had reportedly been playing Pokemon GO before she fell asleep.

She claimed that she woke up to find a huge Pokemon lying on top of her body and says it was raping her.

Was it you? The monsters can be found and captured in cities and towns across the globe

The game has proved hugely popular with the free app downloaded 15 million times in its first week in the US

The woman says the Pokemon disappeared when she jumped out of bed - but says the Pokemon GO app on her phone could still detect the same virtual character's presence on her bed.

She woke up her husband to tell her what had happened who told police officers that he did not believe her and told her to see a psychiatrist.

Russian news website Bloknot reports that the police did not believe her either and that the woman then went to see a psychic who was unable to help her.

Ivan Makarov, the woman's friend, said: "She says there are too many Pokemon at her place and even the dog can sense them. She says the dog barks whenever she plays Pokemon GO."

Mr Makarov said that his friend had eventually accepted her husband's advice, in desperation, and had booked an appointment with a psychiatrist.

Pokemon GO, a free-to-play, location-based augmented reality game for iOS and Android devices, has become a huge craze since it launched in July 2016.

Players use GPS to locate, capture, battle, and train virtual creatures, called Pokemon, who appear on screen as if they were in the same real-world location as the player.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3734361/Woman-tells-police-RAPED-Pokemon-character-felt-assault-virtual-reality-game-detected-creature-bedroom.html
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2017, 10:10:26 pm »

California Man on Quest to Transition Into ‘Genderless’ Alien Says He Might Adopt Children Someday

A 22-year-old California man who has spent $50,000 and undergone over 100 procedures in his quest to transition into a “genderless” alien told a British television show this week that he might adopt children someday.

“You’re young now. What about when you’re much older, when you’re a 70-year-old alien? Is there a worry that at any point that you might think, ‘Ugh, I knew what I was doing, I still feel like that, but I think I went too far?'” Phillip Schofield, co-host of “This Morning,” asked Vinny Ohh on the broadcast Monday.

“I do not see me having any regret when I’m 70. I see myself possibly adopting children and raising them just totally fine,” Ohh replied via a spatial-looking video link. “I don’t need sexual organs to do so. So, I don’t see myself regretting it, no.”

However, he noted that he has no interest in marrying anyone.

“No, I’m not interested in relationships. Having relationships in Los Angeles is not really a possibility, but also for someone who is gender non-conforming, gender non-binary, it’s hard in general to find someone,” Ohh stated.

“So, I don’t really care if someone’s going to fall in love with me or not,” he said. “I’m more in love with the kids and community of freaks and to make them not feel so weird.”

As previously reported, Ohh works as a makeup artist and part-time model. Because he felt like an outcast during his teenage years, he was motivated to pursue various facial surgeries to look extra-terrestrial.

He says he specifically chose an alien for his image both out of inner rebellion and to run with a snide remark that someone once made about him.

“I started my journey on not wanting to have any sort of label—to be male and female. I just felt very androgynous. And just didn’t like people labeling me, calling me all these different things and names, and so I kind of had that rebellious vibe,” Ohh explained to Schofield and co-host Holly Willoughby.

“Some people came up to me and they were like, ‘You’re kind of like a martian’ and I was like, ‘Actually, I’m going to use that negativity [in] positivity and start a martian thing,'” he outlined.

Ohh also told reporters last week that he just wants to be a blank canvas.

“Over the years, I’ve realized I’m not gay, bi, trans or any of these things. I just want to be me,” he said. “I’ve wanted to be sexless and genderless since I was 17. I’ve been going to doctors to see if it’s possible but had no luck.”

However, Ohh did find doctors willing to perform various plastic surgeries to help him in his quest to transform into the likeness of an alien.

“So far, I’ve had $50,000 in skincare and procedures, including two rhinoplasties, facial fillers in my lips, cheeks and brow bone all to look extra-terrestrial,” he said. “I do kind of look like a Martian: I have a really big head, no eyebrows and I’ve just been connecting with that.”

Ohh also wears black contact lenses and talons on his fingernails to complete the look, and says that he would like to have his reproductive organs removed so he doesn’t have any distinguishing gender characteristics. He also wants to eliminate his belly button.

Ohh is considering having his remaining procedures done in Sweden or Thailand.

As previously reported, Scripture states that those who turn God’s creation “upside down” are like the clay telling the potter that he doesn’t know what he’s doing.

Romans 9:20 says, “Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to Him that formed it, ‘Why hast thou made me thus?’” Isaiah 29:16 also declares, “Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter’s clay, for shall the work say of Him that made it, ‘He made me not?’ Or shall the thing framed say of Him that framed it, ‘He had no understanding?’”

http://christiannews.net/2017/03/08/california-man-on-quest-to-transition-into-genderless-alien-says-he-might-adopt-children-someday/
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: