End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 01:27:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

March 15th anyone know about this?

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: March 15th anyone know about this?  (Read 516 times)
AlexMay

View Profile
« on: February 06, 2011, 06:57:37 pm »

this is a post from another forum i will copy and paste:

I found a video of this man named David on youtube who is asking Alex Jones for answers regarding his live show that was broadcasted on January 28, 2011. Alex Jones received a telephone call from a woman who claimed to be an employee or ex employee of the White House. Her voice was apparently disguised. She was making outlandish claims regarding a March 15, 2011 pole shift and Alex Jones did not question her in anyway. After hearing this live, David wanted to share with his friends and family the call. Alex Jones always uploads his shows online afterwards so people can listen and surprisingly when David found the uploaded show the call was edited out of the show. Apparently David was arrested because of his video and his youtube account has been shut down.

Whether something is going to happen on March 15, 2011 we have yet to find out. I have uploaded the video David made for Alex Jones, as well as a video being passed around regarding David’s youtube account.

Not really sure what to believe at this point in time. I pray everyday that God leads me into all truth. God bless!

Oh, one last comment I would like to make that makes this story stranger is that this topic was featured on godlikeproductions.com and the site has recently been shut down. Oh, and Alex Jones will apparently be taking vacation during the March 15th week….

Just passing along the information or disinformation, whichever it may be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_wM7...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSupL...eature=related
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 07:31:23 pm »

Yes, i know all about this, as i have fully investigated it.

For starters it appears to be some kind of viral marketing done by sweaty dave there. For what reason? no one knows yet.

AJ took no calls on the 28th of Jan, the day that the WH lady was to call in. You can find and down load different versions of the broadcast for that day, and AJ took no calls at all from listeners.

Now the C to C lady she called in on Feb 3, she was not cut off, and didnt mention anything about the White House or pole shift.

So this whole thing is a hoax. 100 % complete hoax, no one knows why he did this though.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 09:45:17 pm »

Yes, like Dok said, this was discussed on PPF yesterday.

But aside from this guy(who seems pretty crazy, if you ask me), they're HAVE been reports flying that a potential pole shift, pretty major, could happen on 3/15. If you ask me, this guy is probably trying to get his 15 minutes of fame via youtube by trying to cash in on this report.

As for the NASA report of the 3/15 pole shift - just keep in mind, NASA is a very evil entity. If anything, they get all their reports et al from "out of space" via familiar spirits and fallen angelic demons. Not saying nothing will happen on 3/15(contrarily, something big could happen, and the potential AC could emerge and say, "See? I told you so! I'm here to save the world now!"), but if nothing happens, you can bet it was yet another familiar spirit lie NASA got.
Report Spam   Logged
AlexMay

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 01:28:23 pm »

in this vid someone posted on the other forum i think he says march 7th

he does seem ambiguous as far as if u can tell if hes lying. honest people often you can just tell theyre not lying but i cant tell w. this guy. my mom lives literally on the beach so i am thinking of having her come in land on those days, is that a good idea?
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 01:32:31 pm »

I read an article on another forum earlier today that Hilary is calling all 180 or so ambassadors around the world to come back to Washington briefly for some meeting. Didn't give details what it was, but obviously it's highly unusual for EVERY ambassador around the world to come back to DC, every single one of them, for a mere few days for whatever meeting.(ie-couldn't they have all done it on video cam at their places?)

I will post the article in a bit when I get it, but IMHO, it seems like Satan's puppets are trying to go overdrive to crash the economy, assuming they have inside info on some major pole shift next month.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 01:36:10 pm »

All Ambassadors Called Back to Washington!
Sunday, February 06, 2011 1:21
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/399/615/All_Ambassadors_Called_Back_to_Washington.html

In an unprecedented move, apparently one that has never happened before, nearly all U.S. Ambassadors to all nations have been called back to Washington for a summit conference this week.

politico.com reports, "Ambassadors from almost all 260 U.S. embassies, consulates and other posts in more than 180 countries are expected to convene at the State Department for what’s being billed as the first meeting of its kind."

huffingtonpost.com, "Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is convening an unprecedented mass meeting of U.S. ambassadors."

The first logical thought that comes to mind…
Looking back at all previous world crisis, what might now be so important, evidently more-so than anything ever in the past, to call all Ambassadors back to Washington?

The sky’s the limit with ideas and conspiracy…

To get all their stories ‘straight’ ahead of time – for something

To prearrange settling the debt score between nations prior to a new world currency roll-out

A dollar currency devaluation

China is calling in our debt

New severely damaging Wikileaks about to release

Afraid of electronic communication leaks of something very important to discuss

Huh

----------

While the main stream and most Americans are involved with the SuperBowl at the moment, hardly any reporting on the event can be found. Fine time to do something 'under the radar'.

Could this actually be simply a 'first time' of such a gathering to discuss 'normal' business?

At first instinct, suspicion is aroused.

stay tuned…

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2011, 01:38:15 pm »

My comment-->Well, who really knows what's going on behind closed doors?

Update, found this link from the U.S. Department of State website ‘Notice to the Press’ on February 1. This meeting was ‘officially’ about something named QDDR.

http://www.state.gov/s/dmr/qddr/

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton convened the first ever Global Chiefs of Mission Conference. This will be the first time U.S. Ambassadors will gather from around the world simultaneously. A principal aim of the conference will be to prepare for the implementation of the recommendations in the Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review (QDDR)

“The QDDR provides a blueprint for elevating American “civilian power” to better advance our national interests and to be a better partner to the U.S. military.”

Some of the objectives of the QDDR

•Creating an Under Secretary for Economic Growth, Energy and the Environment
•Establishing a new Bureau for Energy Resources
•Creating an Under Secretary for Civilian Security
•Under Secretary for Arms Control and International Security Affairs
•Establish a Bureau for Counterterrorism
•Establishing a Coordinator for Cyber Issues

In summary, it appears that the U.S. State Department is trying to establish more effective control over their foreign ambassador offices and programs. The QDDR is the only official explanation offered by the State Dept. as to the reason for calling in all foreign ambassadors. Who knows what else goes on behind closed door meetings…

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: