End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 01:36:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The False Doctrine of "Sinless Perfection"

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The False Doctrine of "Sinless Perfection"  (Read 372 times)
akfools
« on: February 08, 2011, 02:45:25 pm »

The devil has deceived people in many ways and with many false doctrines, and the heresy of sinlessness in the flesh is one of them. Not many communities have escaped this heresy, and I am sure that wherever you may live, some false teacher has come along to propagate this doctrine. In fact, from the pulpit, over the radio, and on television, people are subjected to this heresy all over the world.

James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, (PRESENT TENSE) we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, (PAST TENSE) we make him a liar, and his word is not in us."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPb6FiufyVg&feature=player_detailpage
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kilika
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 02:16:45 am »

I think Romans 7 pretty much covers it...

1   Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth? 
2   For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to [her] husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of [her] husband. 
3   So then if, while [her] husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man. 
4   Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, [even] to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. 
5   For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. 
6   But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not [in] the oldness of the letter. 
7 ¶ What shall we say then? [Is] the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. 
8   But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin [was] dead. 
9   For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died. 
10   And the commandment, which [was ordained] to life, I found [to be] unto death. 
11   For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew [me]. 
12   Wherefore the law [is] holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good. 
13 ¶ Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful. 
14   For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. 
15   For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. 
16   If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that [it is] good. 
17   Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 
18   For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but [how] to perform that which is good I find not. 
19   For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. 
20   Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 
21   I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. 
22   For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: 
23   But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. 
24   O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? 
25   I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin. 
Romans 7 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: