End Times and Current Events
April 17, 2024, 10:33:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

ISLAM: Religion of peace ???

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ISLAM: Religion of peace ???  (Read 51811 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: March 11, 2016, 01:58:48 am »

Muslim migrant melts off wife's face with boiling oil
'I wanted to show her that I am not weak!'

Maybe Cruz and Rubio and CNN should read this section.  Angry

When Homa, the 48-year-old wife of Mohamad, pulled back the shower curtain after her husband told her to “have a look” at what he was holding, the pot of hot boiling oil in his hands was not what she expected.

In a matter of seconds her face was gone – melted – and the right hand she raised to protect herself permanently fused shut. She was left with burns over 44 percent of her body … scarred forever to restore her husband’s honor.

The couple, identified only by their first names, are Afghan Muslim migrants living in Hamburg-Harburg, Germany. Mohamad, unemployed, told investigators he attacked his wife without warning “to make her unattractive to other men,” reported Die Welt.

“It was about the core of our marriage,” Mohamad told the Hamburg District Court on Monday.

“I suspected that she wanted another man. Suddenly, she was wearing different clothes and losing weight. So, I wanted to make her unattractive for other men. I was afraid of the shame. I wanted to show her that I am not weak!”

Honor attacks on women that result in death are common in Islamic countries, with an estimated 1,000 per year occurring in Pakistan. They are generally carried out by family members in response to some perceived shame caused by the victim.

In October, Germany was rocked by the murder of Rokstan M., a 20-year-old Syrian refugee who had been gang-raped in her home country and who was convinced her family considered her “unclean,” and wanted her dead. Her body was found on the family’s property and her father and brothers – who have since disappeared – are suspected of having killed her at the urging of her mother.

Mohamad insisted in court on Monday he had not intended to kill his wife, only to make sure no other man would look at her.

“The attack on my wife — I’m sorry,” he said. “I lost control of myself, but I did not want to kill her.”

Homa, still fearful of her husband, gave testimony from a separate room. She said that Mohamad got dressed and left the house after scalding her. It took paramedics nearly 30 minutes to arrive and, all the while, Homa feared he would return to kill her.

“I was afraid that my husband would have stabbed me with a knife,” she told the court.

Mohamad’s sentencing is scheduled for April 21.

But Muslim honor killings are not limited to unemployed Mideast migrants suddenly thrown into unfamiliar Western cultures.

WND reported the New York decapitation murder of Aasiya Hassan, wife of Muzzammil Hassan, founder of a Muslim TV network aimed at portraying Muslims in a positive light and recipient of an award from the controversial Council on American-Islamic Relations. Aasiya reportedly suffered several stab wounds before she was beheaded, possibly still alive. Muzzammil was convicted of second-degree murder and sentenced to 25 years to life.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/muslim-migrant-melts-off-wifes-face-with-boiling-oil/#Kd2CW7HqgLmtxOl3.99
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 02:01:38 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: