End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 03:54:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

ISLAM: Religion of peace ???

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ISLAM: Religion of peace ???  (Read 51647 times)
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: September 30, 2013, 05:49:12 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #121 on: September 30, 2013, 07:32:32 am »

Regardless of our beliefs and feelings about Islam, I don't think that's a very edifying thing to do!

Most know that Islam is violently opposed to any depiction of their god, so why toss it in their face and seriously insult them like that with such images? Charity is suppose to be kind. Images like that is definitely not being kind, and is nothing but churchianity attitude.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 01, 2013, 01:02:42 am »

Regardless of our beliefs and feelings about Islam, I don't think that's a very edifying thing to do!

Most know that Islam is violently opposed to any depiction of their god, so why toss it in their face and seriously insult them like that with such images? Charity is suppose to be kind. Images like that is definitely not being kind, and is nothing but churchianity attitude.

Really? Huh Muhammad was a violent person, why not just show the truth? i have no problems with it. If a Muslim is offended it's not my problem.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #123 on: October 01, 2013, 02:04:13 am »

i have no problems with it. If a Muslim is offended it's not my problem.

Christian, really? How is that charitable? We aren't suppose to render evil for evil.

If your the source of the offense, you bet it's your problem!

It's one thing to preach the gospel which is an offense to them, but to make images that have nothing to do with Christianity just to insult Islam?

Sorry, that's evil. Jesus says to love your enemies.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 01, 2013, 06:29:14 am »

Gal 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

The picture is a true statement. Especially here lately. Muslims of the religion of peace  become blood thirsty psychopaths at just pics of Muhammad. Which is what he was, and they will consistently lie about it. It isnt a religion of peace. It isnt founded on peace.

That picture is from the film that Obama used to stir up riots to cover up Behnghazi.

Anti-Islam Film Triggers a Bloody 9/11 in Benghazi & Cairo (Updated)

On the eleventh anniversary of 9/11, the American ambassador to Libya got killed; the Benghazi consulate set ablaze and moreover, the Al-Qaeda flag waved over the premises of the US embassy in Cairo as thousands of Muslims were outraged by a film, they say insulted their prophet.

Thousands of angry Egyptian Protesters infuriated over an American film they believe ridiculed/and insulted Islam’s Prophet Muhammad took to the streets of Cairo, chanting anti-American/Israeli slogans on the evening of Thursday, September 11 – strange timing, eh?

rest: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/09/12/anti-islam-triggers-a-bloody-911-in-benghazi-cairo/

So the pic is depicting a truthful statement, act and historical event.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Kilika
« Reply #125 on: October 01, 2013, 08:25:52 am »

You can't say it's a true statement, as you have no idea what the guy looked like for starters. And secondly, you cannot prove any comments about what the guy did or didn't do when he was alive. All we have is stories, primarily Muslim stories which we know for a fact are all the time embellished, at least, if not outright lies.

Showing an image is not what that verse is about, telling the truth. It's about telling people about the gospel. It does not apply to any other situation. It's about the offense that is caused by the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Sorry to disagree, but promoting or presenting that image in that context is mean, and not charitable, seeing people know that Islam has a policy of no images of their cult leader.

Islam may be our enemy, but Jesus says we are to love our enemies. And also, we are exhorted to do to others as we would have them do to us. Do you want Muslims to post pictures of Jesus in a negative light? Of course not.

"Humble yourselves..."
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 01, 2013, 04:17:37 pm »

Here's my 2 cents...

Yes, Islam is a very, very evil religious cult - but nonetheless, I think a lot of Christian discernment ministries are putting too much emphasis in exposing it.

If anything, I feel the New Age Movement(and groups affiliated with Emergent Church, Freemasonry, and the Roman Catholic Church) is much more dangerous, b/c quite simply their teachings go way back to Satan's "ye shall be as gods..." big lie. They have been able to infiltrate churches much more easier than other "religions" b/c their beliefs are not only very seductive, but also very subtle. And not to mention too a number of their members are ex-churchgoers who are in rebellion.

Again, I'm not saying we should just soft on Islam and act like they're our buddies et al, but nonetheless remember what Paul says in Ephesians 6 over who we war against - not against flesh and blood, but against spiritual wickedness in high places. And Satan and his minions masquerade as an angel of light, and his ministers as ministers of righteousness.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 02, 2013, 05:43:50 am »

Gal 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

rest: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/09/12/anti-islam-triggers-a-bloody-911-in-benghazi-cairo/

So the pic is depicting a truthful statement, act and historical event.

i think you nailed it Mark, i do not hate Muslims neither does Mark so please dont suggest that we do. What is the subject we are discussing? "ISLAM: Religion of peace Huh"

Sorry to disagree, but promoting or presenting that image in that context is mean, and not charitable, seeing people know that Islam has a policy of no images of their cult leader.

i dont think it is uncharitable, how does God view Muhammad and his religion? Muhammad is in hell burning right now. Sorry i cant respect a person like Muhammad.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #128 on: October 02, 2013, 06:16:58 am »

i do not hate Muslims neither does Mark so please dont suggest that we do.

Where in my posts have I even suggested such a thing? Nowhere! You're now just lashing out in self righteous defense with false accusations.

All I have questioned is your charity towards your enemies, and I'm now your enemy because I'm telling you the truth? How ironic!

As I've said, this attitude you guys have is the exact same attitude churchianity has. They think they can convert people with their actions such as protests at gay parades, standing on street corners and getting arrested, or making stupid images that accomplish nothing but causing an offense. You DO remember what scripture says about those who cause an offense don't you?

"Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!" Matthew 18:7 (KJB)

Even so, let me ask you this; By making and presenting such images, what do you hope to accomplish? Do you believe by offending the Muslim world you will convert somebody? How are you any different by presenting that image, than Westboro, or some of those other nutcases?

I hate evil that men do, but I love my enemies, hoping that God will one day give them a heart of repentance. God can convert them. I can't, and neither can you two with your stupid graven images!

"But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of." Luke 9:55 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 02, 2013, 01:08:54 pm »

Prominent Saudia Arabian Mufti Calls For Destruction Of All Christian Churches On Arabian Peninsula

Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia Abdulaziz Bin Abdullah has once again called for the destruction of all Churches on the Arabian Peninsula.

Bin Abdullah, head of the Ulema Council and the Standing Committee on Fatwas, made this statement after a presentation by the Kuwaiti parliamentarian Osama Al-Munawer of the bill that bans construction of new non-Muslim religious buildings in Kuwait.

The Mufti stated that, according to Islamic law, all churches in the region must be demolished; i.e., Islam is the only legal religion here. The words of Muhammad that “there cannot be two religions on the Arabian peninsula” the head of the Sunni always interprets in favor of Islam.

Not long ago, owing to the consecration of a Catholic Church in United Arab Emirates, the local Christians expected the opening of negotiations concerning the construction of the first church in Saudi Arabia. At the present time, from 3 to 4 million immigrant Christians work in this Muslim country, according to various sources.

Here in America, we get hysterical because we think some Muslim might get offended because he has to handle packaged ham or let a blind man’s dog ride in his cab, but in the Middle East, there are mainstream Muslims openly calling for the destruction of Christian churches and we say nothing. Where is the Obama Administration on this? Where are the Christian churches in the US? Why isn’t the Pope speaking out? This is evil, immoral behavior and unless good people are willing to stand up against it, it’s not going to change.

- See more at: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/10/prominent-saudia-arabian-mufti-calls-for-destruction-of-all-christian-churches-on-arabian-peninsula/#sthash.F9lrBeDm.dpuf
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 02, 2013, 01:29:33 pm »

Well, there's a "moderate" Islam sect - pretty much they're similar to the modern-day Apostate "Christian" church building sect in that they don't fundamentally follow their own teachings.

Anyhow - forgot what this sect is called, but they pretty much infiltrate the fundamental Islam mosques, and get them to work across the aisle with "Christian" churches and other religions. So pretty much, even Islam has their "New Age" counterpart.

It seems like every Apostate religion is infiltrating everyone in recent decades.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 05, 2013, 11:48:40 pm »

Arifa Bibi Stoned To Death in Pakistan for Possessing a Cell Phone

"A young mother of two has been put to death in Pakistan for possessing a cell phone.

Arifa Bibi was sentenced to death by stoning by a Pakistani tribal court, and was executed on July 11 at the hands of her family. Her uncle, cousins and other family members threw stones at the woman until she died, all because she had a mobile phone. She was buried in the desert far away from her home village, and according to reports, her family was not permitted to be involved in her funeral.

Stoning has been a common sentence in countries like Pakistan for a long time and is used against women and other vulnerable groups. Since the stoning of Arifa Bibi this summer, women’s rights groups have launched an even stronger campaign to put a ban on stoning.

Naureen Shameem, representative for women’s rights group Women Living Under Muslim Laws, says that stoning is used against women in particular as a way to control them.

“Stoning is a cruel and hideous punishment,” said Shameem. “It is a form of torturing someone to death. It is one of the most brutal forms of violence perpetrated against women in order to control and punish their sexuality and basic freedoms.”

The Asian Human Rights Commission explained the act of stoning against women in a recent press release.

“Stoning to death is a barbaric act from a primitive society,” reads the press release. “Society is sent the message that violence is the way to deal with women and other vulnerable groups. Women’s rights are negated through the use of these forms of punishment. Pakistani society has degenerated to the point that, for a woman, keeping a cell phone has become serious crime. It is treated as a worse crime than gang ****, murder and bomb blasts, through which many people are killed on a daily basis.”

Groups are currently petitioning the United Nations to enact a worldwide ban on stoning. It is not known what progress has been made on that front."

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/religion/islam/arifa-bibi-stoned-death-pakistan-possessing-cell-phone#
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #132 on: October 06, 2013, 02:46:42 am »

Groups are currently petitioning the United Nations to enact a worldwide ban on stoning. It is not known what progress has been made on that front."

Ban Islam and stoning and caning will go away.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 13, 2013, 05:32:44 am »

‘If We Get Another Chance, We Will Definitely Kill Her’: Taliban Cheers Nobel Loss For The Girl They Tried To Kill

The 2013 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded Friday to the Organization for the Prevention of Chemical Weapons (OPCW).

And the Taliban in Pakistan cheered.

However, they were not cheering for OPCW, but celebrating that the prize did not go to Malala Yousafzai, one of the popular favorites.

Malala Yousafzai is a name you should recognize. She’s the 16-year-old Pakistani girl who made news after being shot in the face by a member of the Taliban.

Why was a teenaged girl targeted for death by the Taliban?

Because she believes women have a right to an education. The Taliban, of course, begs to differ. Just over a year ago, she was shot while riding a school bus near her village in Pakistan.

Malala survived and was flown to England where her recovery made international headlines. Following three months of treatment, she was released in January from the hospital.

The Pakistani teen’s recuperation seemed to embolden her and she soon became the face of the battle for women’s rights in many Muslim countries. CNN readers also honored Malala by voting her the runner-up to President Obama as the “Most Intriguing Person of 2012.”

Yousafzai’s recovery from the gun shot, combined with her calm demeanor and unbending devotion to her mission, made the Pakistani a favorite among those who predict the Nobel Peace Prize nominations.

As expected, Malala was nominated. Many even thought she was shoe-in to win the Nobel. But they were wrong.

Following the announcement of OPCW’s win, the Pakistani Taliban issued a statement through their spokesman, Shahidullah Shahid, celebrating Malala’s loss.

The statement read [via NBC News]: “It’s very good news.”

“If we get another chance, we will definitely kill her and that will make us feel proud,” the statement added.

However, despite the ongoing death threats, Malala continues her mission.

She appeared earlier this week on Comedy Central’s “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.” The 16-year old was promoting her book, “I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up For Education And Was Shot By The Taliban.”

Stewart asked Malala what she would do if she was faced with another attack by an armed member of the Taliban. Her answer brought cheers from the audience and stunned silence from Stewart. What did she say?

I would tell him how important education is and that I would even want education for your children as well. That’s what I want to tell you, now do what you want.

The Taliban is also focusing its vitriol on Malala’s book. Pakistani shopkeepers have reportedly been threatened with death if they carry the young activist’s book in their stores.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/12/if-we-get-another-chance-we-will-definitely-kill-her-taliban-cheers-nobel-loss-for-the-girl-they-tried-to-kill/?utm
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 24, 2013, 12:59:24 pm »

In Yemen, Girl Reportedly Burned To Death For Keeping In Touch With Fiance

A Yemeni father has burned his 15-year-old daughter to death for keeping in touch with her fiance, police said, sparking further outrage in Yemen, where an eight-year girl died from internal bleeding on her wedding night a month ago.

Police said a 35-year-old man had been arrested after the teenager's death in a remote village in the central Taiz province.

"The father committed this heinous crime on the pretext that his daughter had been keeping contacts with her fiance," the police website said on Tuesday, giving no further details.

Some local news websites reported that the father had caught the girl chatting by telephone with her fiance.

Traditional tribal customs in parts of Yemen prohibit contacts between men and women before marriage. Poverty and concern about "family honour" prompts many Yemenis to marry off their daughters young, often below the age of 18, a practice that has been criticised by international rights groups.

Yemeni authorities said last month they were investigating the death of the eight-year-old girl in northern Yemen, and that they would prosecute those responsible.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/23/yemen-girl-burned-to-death_n_4147446.html?utm
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 30, 2013, 09:22:57 am »

Tennessee Imam Abu Ammaar Yasir Qadhi: “Jews and Christians are Filthy, Their Lives and Property can be Taken in Jihad by the Muslims”

Abu Ammaar
Yasir Qadhi, a Memphil Imam based in Tennessee, preaches openly about what Islam truly is. He makes no bones about thinking that anyone other than a Muslim doesn't deserve anything and are less than Muslims. In fact, part of Yasir Qadhi's preaching includes rhetoric that says non-Muslims lives are forfeit and their property is legal for Muslims to take in jihad, (and this would include women as sex slaves)  Recently Yasir Qadhi said that "Jews and Christians filthy, their lives and property can be taken in jihad by the Muslims."

rest+videos: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/tennessee-imam-abu-ammaar-yasir-qadhi-jews-christians-filthy-lives-property-can-taken-jihad-muslims/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 30, 2013, 08:56:07 pm »

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/ohio-islamic-school-childrens-ankles-wrists-chained-beaten-long-stick-learning-religious-passages/
October 29, 2013 by Pamela Geller

Ohio Islamic School: Children's Ankles & Wrists Chained - Beaten with a Long Stick for not Learning Religious Passages

This story is eerily similar to the firsthand undercover investigation I reported on here on the Al-Farooq mosque in Nashville, Tennessee. I had video footage of a 7-year-old girl talking about her husband and how they are regularly beaten during shariah class. sharia-law-obama-administration-paves-the-way-for-sharia-lawThe video is just the sound -- it was a hidden camera at the mosque. Listen to the girl describing how kids are beaten, as she begins to cry.

The abuse that these children describe below mirrors what we heard in the Tennessee mosque audio and what we see in this video of an Islamic school here.   

Hundreds of Atlas readers contacted Child Services, the DHS, and even the Governor's office, but no action was taken in Tennessee. Let's hope that Columbus, Ohio doesn't cave to Islamic supremacist pressure.

This horror speaks to a larger problem -- importing jihad: "when several students in a class of mostly Somalis learning English, entered a discussion." A class of mostly Somalis?

Columbus Ohio -- Rifqa Bary's old stomping grounds.

"Allegations Of Child Abuse At Religious School Of Mosque" 10TV

COLUMBUS, Ohio - An investigation is underway after teachers at a Westerville school reported allegations of child abuse at a mosque.   

Westerville police said the accusations came from children, who are 8, 9, and 10 years old.

A normal day of school at Mark Twain Elementary in Westerville took quite the turn, when several students in a class of mostly Somalis learning English, entered a discussion.   

According to a Westerville Police report, the allegations were discovered after children told their teachers about the alleged actions at their religious school, which is part of the Masjid As-Salaamah mosque on Cleveland Avenue in Columbus.

According to the police report, it all started when the teacher said how impressed she was with their knowledge of the Quran.

In response, one of the students told her that, at their religious school, "if they do not learn their religious passages as they are instructed," they are sometimes "chained to a wall by their wrists and ankles and beaten with a long stick."   

10TV spoke with a founding board member of the mosque, who said they never knew about any of the allegations until Franklin County Children Services stepped in.

"We understand the seriousness of this," said Mahdi Warsama, Masjid As-Salaamah Board Member.

After an internal investigation involving speaking to teachers and parents, Warsama said, "we couldn't find anything to support these allegations."

The police report states that another student told his teacher he witnessed beatings, was "beaten with a belt on his legs," and saw another student, who "had his head stepped on for complaining of a headache."   

"We understand that these are innocent kids. These things cannot happen in our watch," said Warsama. "If there is any merit to these allegations, I assure you, Masjid As-Salaamah will deal with it professionally, and swiftly, and responsibly."

Westerville School says their policy is for teachers to report any allegations of child abuse.  10TV tried to speak with those teachers, but so far they have not responded to the requests.

Westerville School released the following statement: "Given the nature of the information shared by students with their teacher, school officials were obligated to immediately file a report with the authorities, which they did. Those authorities have determined that an investigation is merited."

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 31, 2013, 02:41:37 pm »

Saudi Men Accused of Gang Raping a 3-Year-Old

Some crimes are so horrific they defy comprehension. Here is one such case being reported by Persian Gulf media.

A 3-year-old girl in Saudi Arabia was reportedly raped by a group of men. After taking turns violating the toddler, the men dumped her near a hospital where she was classified in serious condition, the website Emirates 24/7 reported.

Though the attack reportedly occurred last month, police revealed the incident only this past Monday, saying they had arrested three suspects along with two women in connection with the attack.

Doctors at a hospital in Jeddah say the girl is still in a coma and fighting for her life, Gulf News reported.

“She has been raped violently by some men. She was found crying of excruciating pain as her body was full of bruises and her sensitive parts were ruptured,” hospital manager Mohammed Ali told the Saudi Arabia oulet Okaz, as reported by the English-language Emirates 24/7.

Ali said the girl’s clothes were torn and she was bleeding from the ****.

An eyewitness, Abdullah Mohammad Nasser, was quoted by Gulf News saying he saw a car dump the girl at the front gate and then speed away

“These are human wolves and worse than animals. They have violated all human and religious values with this heinous crime,” the hospital manager said. “We hope she will respond to treatment and recover although doctors believe she will suffer from a trauma for the rest of her life.”

Earlier this month, a Saudi preacher convicted of torturing his 5-year-old daughter with a cane and cables and beating her to death in 2011 was sentenced to eight years in prison and 600 lashes after paying blood money to the family of the girl’s mother. The killing was reportedly motivated by the father’s suspicions about the girl’s virginity.

Earlier this year, another Saudi cleric called on parents to dress their female babies in a burka, to reduce their chance of being molested.

Maybe if Muslims werent taught that having sex with children was a good thing, would put and end to this a little mre than putting a BABY in a burka. Gueass that wont work as Muhammad was a **** himself

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/30/saudi-men-accused-of-gang-raping-a-3-year-old-yes-a-3-year-old/
Report Spam   Logged

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 14, 2013, 07:34:08 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 15, 2013, 03:34:02 am »

http://www.barenakedislam.com
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 20, 2013, 04:30:40 pm »

This is Islam: Her Dad Raped Her… Her Brother “Honor Killed” Her

The family Daughter flees from home after allegedly being sexually assaulted by her own Father. Her family begs her to come home and promises that no more harm will come to her. So what happens? Her Brother poisons her a few days after her return and she dies. In the sick and twisted mind of many Muslim men, this is the honorable thing to do.

The Express Tribune (Pakistan) reports: http://tribune.com.pk/story/632590/honour-killing-case-initiated-against-brother-for-murder/

LAHORE:

The Lahore High Court has disposed of an application regarding a woman’s alleged **** and murder by family members, after legal proceedings were initiated against the victim’s brother.

Sobia Aman had submitted an application to the LHC Complaints Cell stating that her friend *Sadia had left her house in Nawankot village after being sexually assaulted by her father.

The applicant said that Sadia’s relatives had persuaded her to return home at the end of May, assuring that they would not allow her to be sexually assaulted again. But a few days later, Sadia was poisoned and killed, the applicant said.

The LHC Complaints Cell instructed the Gujrat district and sessions judge to investigate the matter. He reported that Sadia had been killed by her brother due to alleged “immoral and suspicious activities”.

A case had been registered against the brother at Saddar police station in Gujrat, after Sadia’s body had been exhumed and autopsied, the judge reported.

The post mortem report and the police investigation report have been submitted to the trial court. The judge added that the allegation that Sadia had been raped by her father had not been proven.

*Name changed to protect identity of victim and her family

Report Spam   Logged

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 25, 2013, 04:16:13 am »

African state of Angola bans Islam and will destroy all the mosques

"By popular demand, Angolan authorities have taken pre-emptive action and decided to ban the Muslim religion, which they consider a cult, NOT a religion. They see what Muslims are doing to Christians, especially in Africa, and are taking steps to prevent the same from happening in Angola.

In early October 2013, the Muslims living in Luanda in the municipality of Viana Zango were shocked to see the minaret of their mosque dismantled into pieces on the ground without permission. On Thursday 03 October in the morning, the Angolan authorities decided to destroy the mosque Zango located in the urban district of Viana 17 km. The governor of Luanda Bento announced in a radio spot that radical Muslims are not welcome in Angola and the Angolan government is not ready for the legalization of mosques in Angola.

And on Tuesday, November 19, the Minister of Culture, Rosa Cruz e Silva said. “Regarding Islam, the legalization process has not been approved by the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights. Therefore all mosques would be closed until further notice. “ It should be noted that the Angolan government has made closing of all mosques a priority. The only two mosques located in Luanda have already received a warning document  signed by the mayor of the municipality of Viana José Moreno.

The provincial governor of Luanda, Bento Bento, said on the airwaves of local radio that “radical Muslims are not welcome in Angola and the Angolan government is not ready for the legalization of mosques.” Minister of Culture, Rosa Cruz e Silva explained that the law on freedom of religion will be reviewed given the current national context , noting that the Government will redouble its efforts to fight relentlessly against religious cults like Islam which are contrary to the customs of Angolan culture.

95% of Angola’s population is Christian. A quarter belongs to Protestant churches founded during the colonial period, including congregational evangelical church.

This decisive action taken by the Angolan head of state is based on a desire to guard against the rise of the Wahhabi ideology that has created havoc, death and destruction in Africa and elsewhere. And as rightly explained Tunisian philosopher Mezri Haddad: “Islamism and Islamophobia feed each other. Worse, long-term Islamism as an ideology destroy Islam as religion."

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/11/23/woo-hoo-african-state-of-angola-bans-islam-and-will-destroy-all-the-mosques/
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 25, 2013, 05:30:24 am »

thats kind of scary, as once you do away with all the radical muslims who do you go after next? the radical fundamental Christian?
Report Spam   Logged

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 26, 2013, 12:10:05 am »

thats kind of scary, as once you do away with all the radical muslims who do you go after next? the radical fundamental Christian?

95% of Angola’s population is Christian.

I dont know if the above claim is true or not and we dont hear much about Angola but it would seem that this is one unique country where Islam can be banned and the government can enforce that.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 27, 2013, 06:21:23 am »

56 Women Killed in Pakistan in 2013 Because They Gave Birth to Girls

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/11/26/56-women-killed-in-pakistan-in-2013-because-they-gave-birth-to-girls/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 03, 2013, 09:35:36 am »

Muslim Mob Throws A 15-Year-old Christian Girl Off a Third Story Building

Muslims Attack Christians, Burn Their Homes and Throw a Young Christian Girl Off a Building.

In other words, Muslims Just Being Muslims.

Muslim residents of a village in southern Minya province attacked Christian homes, burning 10 houses and wounding 15 Christians, including a 15 year-old girl thrown from the third floor of a building, according to Ezzat Ibrahim, an activist who monitors minority rights.

Ibrahim said the attack was instigated by rumors of a love affair between a local Christian man and a Muslim woman – a factor that can often spark sectarian clashes.

http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2013/11/30/muslim-mob-throws-a-15-year-old-christian-girl-off-a-third-story-building/

http://www.newswest9.com/story/24095183/egypt-islamists-rally-to-defy-protest-law
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 01, 2014, 06:17:46 am »

Islamic Militant Leader Vows to Continue Attacks Against Nigerian Christians: ‘We Should Mutilate’

In a video released on Saturday, the leader of an Islamic terrorist group vowed to attack Christians and threatened to mutilate and decapitate victims.

Abubakar Shekau is the leader of Nigeria’s Boko Haram, a group that seeks to force Sharia law upon Nigerians. For several years, Boko Haram jihadists have wreaked havoc in northern Nigeria, with thousands of Nigerians displaced from their homes.

Boko Haram fighters are particularly hostile toward Christians in Nigeria; according to reports, over 700 Christian Nigerians have been killed in 2013 alone due to Boko Haram-related violence. As recently as Saturday, twelve people died when Boko Haram insurgents opened fire during a wedding ceremony in the predominantly Christian village of Tashan Alade.

In Shekau’s video, which was emailed to several journalists, he claimed responsibility for a December 20th attack on Nigerian tank battalion barracks, but credits Allah with the success of the assault.

“Our fighters stormed [the military barracks],” he stated. “Allah threw [the troops] into confusion through some servants of Allah who dedicated themselves to Allah. … It is in the same [barracks] that our brothers pulverized 21 armored tanks. People in multitudes were killed, bodies scattered all over and the sight would astonish any onlooker. Soldiers hid under blankets in their rooms and our fighters pursued them and blew out their brains.”

Then Shekau claimed his men would have eaten their victims’ bodies, if commanded.

“Had Allah allowed us to eat them we would have eaten them,” he said, “but we are not cannibals because we are not spirits or animals. As for killing, we will kill [for] Allah. If he says we should decapitate, we should amputate the limbs, we should mutilate.”

According to the Associated Press, Shekau also scoffed at bounties on his head by the American and Nigerian governments,  saying his men’s recent attacks are “just a tip of the iceberg.”

“Even America has placed a $7 million ransom [on my head] if you arrest and take me,” Shekau said, according to African news affiliate This Day Live. “But it is difficult indeed.”

According to reports, Shekau’s statements in the video were frequently interrupted by loud shouts and laughter from Boko Haram militants.

“We are fighting a religious war, we are fighting [the Nigerian president], we are fighting Christians,” he asserted. “If you are not lucky this December, you will not go to your churches or you will celebrate it in fear.”

Mallam Isuwa Hyelkuzuku, a Nigerian who lives in Kwajjafa, said villagers are not surprised by Boko Haram attacks. However, they do not understand the attackers’ rationale.

“We heard on the radio and read in the newspapers that Boko Haram is fighting a religious war—according to their leader, Shekau—and they are targeting Christians,” Hyelkuzuku said, according to UPI. “I don’t know if Christianity or Islam is written on the faces of adherents of the religions. Those killed were not all Christians. If their claim of fighting for Islam is right, what wrong has Christianity done to Islam that they are waging this war?”

http://christiannews.net/2013/12/31/islamic-militant-leader-vows-to-continue-attacks-against-nigerian-christians-we-should-mutilate/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 14, 2014, 06:10:06 pm »

Saudi cleric issues fatwa against all-you-can-eat buffets...

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/saudi-cleric-issues-fatwa-against-all-you-can-eat-buffets-1440275
  Roll Eyes

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 17, 2014, 06:03:14 am »

150 Christians MASSACRED by Jihadi Muslims last night while they slept

While many of us were enjoying our Friday evenings, a massacre was taking place in Nigeria that left between 100 and 150 Christians dead and around 200 homes burned to the ground.

At around 10pm Nigeria time last night while villagers were asleep, more than 40 Fulani herdsmen attacked the Ungwan Gata, Me-Sankwai and Tekum villages in Manchok (Kaura Local Government), which is located in Southern Kaduna, Nigeria. Southern Kaduna is a predominantly Christian.

These jihadi attackers first set fire to homes and when the Christians attempted to escape their homes, they were shot dead or butchered with machetes. The ones who could not escape their homes burned to death.

No one attacked was spared, including women and children. A pastor, his wife, and their children, of one of the villages, were said to be among the butchered.

The attack lasted around four hours until the Nigerian military arrived, at which point the jihadis fled.

A group in southern Kaduna wondered how this attack could have lasted so long without the authorities intervening.

According to PUNCH NIGERIA, Dr. John Danfulani, a spokesman for Centrum Initiative for Development and Rights Advocacy (CEDRA), suggested the state government and its agents were just playing politics with the insecurity in the area. He warned that the patience of the people of the area was fast running out:

“It is clear that the state government and their agents are only playing politics with the insecurity ravaging Southern Kaduna region. They should know that posterity will judge them and they have began journey into political wilderness as blood of our helpless villagers is on their heads.”

Danfulani pointed out that these attacks were part of a larger genocide of Christians in southern Kaduna.

http://therightscoop.com/150-christians-massacred-by-jihadi-muslims-last-night-while-they-slept/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 18, 2014, 03:09:53 pm »

The West Remains Silent For Risk Of Offending Islam As New Laws Send Women Back To The Dark Ages

The draft law would legalize **** within marriage, declaring a husband's right to demand sex regardless of consent. The minimum legal age for marriage would be lowered to 9 years old for girls and 15 years old for boys; girls even younger than nine would, with parental consent, be permitted to marry, adding to Iraq's already growing child marriage problem.   

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2014/March18/185.html

Raping little kids goes all the way back to Muhammad himself.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: