End Times and Current Events
March 19, 2024, 06:23:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Islam's peacful conquest of Europe

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Islam's peacful conquest of Europe  (Read 15849 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 29, 2016, 09:34:05 pm »

Muslim Migrants Use Battering Ram To Tear Down Border Fence In Macedonia

that is called an invasion

Hundreds of Muslim migrants attempted to break through a fence on the Greece-Macedonia border by charging it with a home-made battering ram. Authorities fired tear gas and stun guns as thousands of refugees congregated at the border to cross into the Balkan country in a bid to make their way across Europe.

Muslim migrants broke through a border fence into Macedonia after using a home-made battering ram to charge through

Hundreds of Muslim migrants attempted to break through a fence on the Greece-Macedonia border by charging it with a home-made battering ram. Authorities fired tear gas and stun guns as thousands of refugees congregated at the border to cross into the Balkan country in a bid to make their way across Europe.

It comes as Macedonia as well as EU members Slovenia and Croatia and Serbia imposed a daily limit of allowing just 580 migrants into the country per day.

Now it is estimated that 6,500 people are queuing at the fence near the Greek village of Idomeni waiting to be allowed to continue the trek into Europe.

But tempers have been flaring as some have been stuck for eight days with little food and today the refugees broke out into a protest chanting ‘Open the border’ and threw stones at the Macedonian police.

They later moved towards the border fence, chanting slogans to demand to be allowed into Macedonia so they can continue their journey to elsewhere in Europe.

Macedonian authorities let just 300 migrants through on Saturday, with the bottleneck growing. One Syrian man said: ‘I’m 17 days on the road with my family and my two children. I don’t know what to do.’

The build-up at the Idomeni camp, which can hold up to 1,500 people, began in earnest last week after Macedonia began refusing entry to Afghans and imposed stricter controls on Syrians and Iraqis.

The measures came on the heels of a clampdown by Austria, which lies further up the migrant trail to Germany and Scandinavia.

source: http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/muslim-migrants-use-battering-ram-to-tear-down-border-fence-in-macedonia/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: