End Times and Current Events
March 19, 2024, 03:25:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

‘Chrislam’ Rising

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ‘Chrislam’ Rising  (Read 7119 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2017, 04:32:28 pm »

CHRISLAM UPDATE: Pope Francis To Visit Egypt In Bid To ‘Pave The Way To Tolerance And Inter-Faith Relations’
In Tuesday's message, Francis said he hoped the trip could bring "fraternity and reconciliation to all children of Abraham, particularly in the Islamic world, in which Egypt occupies a primary position" and "offer a valid contribution to inter-religious dialogue with the Islamic world".

4/25/17

Pope Francis hopes to mend ties with Muslims on his trip to Egypt on Friday but faces criticism from church conservatives for meeting Islamic religious leaders after a spate of deadly attacks against Christians.

“Can two walk together, except they be agreed?” Amos 3:3 (KJV)

EDITOR’S NOTE: In an official video released by the Catholic EWTN channel, the Pope’s visit to Egypt is being billed as a “message of reconciliation from an ambassador of peace”. EWTN goes on to say that Pope Francis “goes to Egypt to pave the way to tolerance and inter-faith relations” in this Muslim majority nation. In a word, it’s Chrislam. In another word, it’s the One World Religion of Antichrist.

In a video message to the people of Egypt on Tuesday, Francis said the world had been “torn by blind violence, which has also afflicted the heart of the your dear land” and said he hoped his trip could help peace and inter-religious dialogue.

Security is a primary concern less than three weeks after 45 people were killed in attacks on Coptic Christian churches in Alexandria and Tanta, claimed by Islamic State, on Palm Sunday. But Francis has insisted on using an ordinary car during his 27 hours in Cairo, continuing his practice of shunning armored limousines in order to be closer to people.
Chrislam is brought to you via a joint effort between Rick Warren and Pope Francis:

The sheer unmitigated gall and audacity of Emergent Church heretic Rick Warren to claim to be speaking for Christians while he calls Pope Francis “our pope”. Christians don’t have a Pope, Catholics do. But when your mission is to merge the Laodicean Church with Islam, you need a “pope” somewhere there in the witches brew end times mix.

Francis will meet President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi; Sheikh Ahmed al-Tayeb, the Grand Imam of al-Azhar, the world’s most influential center of Sunni Islamic theology and learning; and Pope Tawadros II, head of the Coptic Orthodox Church, who barely escaped the Alexandria bombing. Sisi declared a three-month state of emergency after the attacks.

A main reason for the trip is to try to strengthen relations with the 1,000-year-old Azhar center that were cut by the Muslim side in 2011 over what it said were repeated insults of Islam by Francis’s predecessor, Pope Benedict.

Ties with the center were restored last year after Tayeb visited the Vatican. Tayeb, widely seen as one of the most moderate senior clerics in Egypt, has repeatedly condemned Islamic State and its practice of declaring others as apostates and infidels as a pretext for waging violent jihad.
Pope Francis Video Message to Egypt April 25th – 2017

more
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/chrislam-update-pope-francis-visit-egypt-bid-strengthen-religious-ties-muslims-islam/
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2017, 10:51:16 pm »

CHRISTIAN PASTOR IN BIBLE BELT ADMITS PERSONALLY WORSHIPING ALLAH
Muslim deity takes over church as leaders claim to honor 'same god'

A former church has been taken over and converted to a mosque in a rural North Carolina county, and a group of Christian pastors took part in the conversion ceremony in an effort to “show mutual respect” for their Muslim neighbors.

Crosses have been removed from the former church’s facade and steeple, and mosque leader Ali Muhammad turned them over to the group of pastors.

“What they were attempting to do is honor our tradition and so they wanted to turn the crosses over to us,” said the Rev. Jim Melnyk, pastor of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church in Smithfield, a small town in Johnston County about 45 minutes south of Raleigh. “They were reaching out to us, and we were reaching out to them.”

Melnyk said he was joined by pastors from the United Methodist Church, United Church of Christ and three different Baptist congregations at Saturday’s ceremony, which marked the official conversion of a former Pentecostal church into a mosque. One lay person from the local Presbyterian Church was also present for the “celebration.”

Melnyk told WND the mosque had reached out to the local churches through an interfaith group in Raleigh and was hoping to strike a welcoming and respectful tone for the two faiths.

Melnyk said Christianity and Islam “share common origins and scriptures” and that he felt it was the right thing to do to participate in the mosque opening as a show of respect for Islam, a fellow monotheistic faith.

“Christians, Jews and Muslims are all people of the book, and we all claim what the Hebrew Scriptures call the Abrahamic faith,” Melnyk told WND. “We call it the Old Testament, and Muslims also claim the Bible.”

Islam teaches the Bible was corrupted by Jews and Christians and that the Quran was the final, perfected revelation of Allah as given by the Angel Gabriel to the prophet Muhammad. Melnyk said he is aware of these teachings.

“All of us humans are imperfect. We all struggle and we all look to the divine for inspiration, and we don’t always get it right,” he said.

But, he said despite being “imperfect,” the Islamic faith worships the “same god” as Christianity and Judaism.

Melnyk said he has personally worshiped Allah with Muslims during interfaith gatherings in Raleigh.

Proof that Allah is the same as God the Father in Christianity is that Coptic and Palestinian Christians use the Arabic word “Allah” for God, he said.

The Quran teaches that Jesus was not the Son of God and did not die on a cross to save humanity from sin. In fact, the Quran teaches Jesus faked his death on the cross, when one of his followers died in his place. In the mainstream of Islamic doctrine, Jesus will return in the last days to “break the crosses” and convert the world’s Christians to Islam, by force if necessary.

But Melnyk said he would not be deterred by any of these doctrinal differences.

“We run a danger when we paint any faith tradition with a broad brush,” he said. “I don’t know that faking his death on a cross is a belief held by everyone in Islam. I do know they see Jesus very differently than we do; they see him as a prophet, not the Son of God. And like other monotheistic faiths, they are challenged by the doctrine of the Trinity. I would challenge any Christian theologian to define the mystery of what we call the Trinity. It’s just a doctrine that is in many ways incomprehensible. We all struggle with it.

“Obviously I’m a Christian, and I would not live comfortably within the full teachings of Islam, but I can recognize where we share teachings, and recognize the call to treat one another mercifully, and as the one God treats us mercifully, and that translates equally into Christianity as well as it does Islam.”

The mosque purchased the former church building on four acres for $230,000.

Not all Christians are buying the interfaith sentiments expressed by Melnyk and the other pastors who participated in the mosque conversion ceremony.

“Similar origins?” asks an incredulous Ralph Sidway, author of the book “Facing Islam” and a blog by the same name. “Common origins and scriptures? Dhimmitude and ignorance have kissed each other.”

“This pathetic, deceived ‘pastor’ should be severely reprimanded by his bishop, if not defrocked and excommunicated for deceiving his flock and denying Christ in such a blatant manner,” Sidway, who is Orthodox Christian, writes in his blog. “Read my book Facing Islam for a clear explanation of why the ‘Same God Heresy’ (which this pastor Jim Melnyk undoubtedly follows) presents a ‘different gospel,’ a ‘different Jesus’ and a ‘different Spirit’ (cf. Galatians 1:6-8 and 2 Corinthians 11:3-4).”

A growing Muslim community in rural eastern North Carolina

Ali Mohammed, born in Venezuela to Palestinian parents, told the News & Observer he arrived in Smithfield 20 years ago and is now president of the local Islamic organization that is opening the new mosque. At that time, the local Muslim community consisted of three or four families. It has grown steadily since, and he expects the mosque membership to be around 60.

“Part of it is destiny; it’s the will of God that we’re here and we’ve done well,” Mohammad told the N&O.

“We’re Americans,” Mohammad added. “This is my land, this is my right as an American. If a Christian or a Jew or any other culture has the right to have some kind of community center, why not us? … My faith is peaceful. It teaches us to love our neighbor and be friendly with everyone. That’s what religion teaches us.”

As a historian of Islam and a Christian, Timothy Furnish told WND he can see two sides to this touchy issue, even though the Raleigh newspaper only covered the one side that is politically correct.

“Christians are to be welcoming to strangers in a strange land and we are called on to love all, equally; however, these pastors, especially the Episcopal priest – unsurprisingly, knowing the ECUSA’s obsession with ‘open-mindedness’ and ecumenism – are being kind as doves but forgetting the wise as serpents part of Christ’s instructions in Matthew 10:16,” Furnish told WND.

Sam Rohrer, president and founder of the American Pastors Network, said there are many lessons to be learned from the North Carolina mosque conversion.

“The logical question should be this: What would the Bible say about this? What does the Bible say about bidding God-speed to those who oppose the Bible and even more so to those who teach the submission or death to all those who refuse to bow the knee to Allah and Muhammad?” Rohrer told WND. “The Bible is clear.”

A sign of submission?

Turning over a former church to be made into a mosque is, historically and theologically, seen by Muslims as proof that their religion is superior to Christianity and, in fact, as part of their destiny as adherents of Islam, Furnish said.

The Middle East is full of churches and synagogues turned into Islamic sites, such as the Umayyad in Damascus, the Ibn Tulun in Cairo and the Hagia Sophia in Istanbul. In Hebron and on Jerusalem’s Temple Mount, Muslim conquerors built their sites atop the Jewish ones.

Likewise, in post-Christina Europe, hundreds of churches and synagogues have been converted to mosques in recent years. But the phenomenon is only just beginning in the U.S.

In 2010, the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops and the Syracuse Landmark Preservation Board agreed to a plan to convert the landmark Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Syracuse, New York, into a mosque.

Mohammad, the mosque leader in Smithfield, said Saturday’s service would feature readings from the Quran and the Bible and remarks from members of both faiths.

“This imam may mouth soothing words about all just getting along, but the symbolism of Islam triumphant is just being reinforced,” Furnish said. “Most disturbing is a joint Christian-Muslim ‘service,’ which includes readings from the Bible and Quran. Any Christian priest of pastor who participates in such is deluded.”

Furnish said he doubts the joint “service” included any of the passages of the Quran such as Sura IV:171, which denies and condemns the Trinity. Or Sura IV:157, which denies that Christ died on the cross.

“We Christians in America can be welcoming to Muslims without going overboard and pretending that our faith and Islam are virtually the same – or that both are equally valid paths to salvation,” he said.

But Melnyk is not concerned about any backlash from the joint service or his accommodating remarks about Islam as equally valid with Christianity.

“Christianity is meant to be hard, to challenge you to go into the tough places. I see this as a very positive thing, and if anyone is hurt or offended by it I challenge them to read the gospels a little more closely.

“My job is not to judge whether another faith tradition is right or wrong but to live as well as I can within the faith tradition I belong, and for that I’m a Christian,” he added. “The reality is, I can only judge by the folks I have come to know in Johnston County and in Raleigh, where we have come together in union and we have not proselytized one another, and, in fact, we have had meaningful worship together.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/allah-takes-over-church-in-heart-of-u-s-bible-belt/#Ko6SpulW6eiPcseB.99
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2019, 05:47:27 pm »

ROMEAGEDDONISM: The Joining of Catholicism, Islam, Mormonism, Buddhism and Hinduism

The Pagan Trinity of Sorts in Rome Italy is OFFICIALLY Complete!

(Note: Steve Quayle coined the term “ROMEAGEDDONISM” this morning in an email to me)

The Vatican, The Mosque of Rome, and now there is a Mormon Temple!!

These Three have officially met and seem to be melding like peas growing in a pod! That is why I call it a Pagan Trinity. If the false prophet meets and makes a deal with the other major religions, then this will needed to be revised.

Rome will probably be the headquarters of the One World Religion until the Anti-Christ goes to Jerusalem and declares himself to be god!!

While researching I also found this:

There is also a Buddhist Temple in Rome, the largest in Europe, and a Hindu Temple as well! I am sure there is a major Wiccan Coven, as all these religions are based on Paganism and Witchcraft!

So that is ALL the major religions with representation in Rome Italy! How many more leaders of False Religions has the False Prophet met with behind closed doors and in secret? He met with all of the devils of the major mega-churches from America some time back! Also see:  Together 2016: Luciferian One World Religion Gathering

In MY OPINION, the Seat of Satan has moved from Pergamos, and is now in Rome!!

Make NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT, the Principalities, Powers, Rulers of Darkness and Spiritual Wickedness in High places are now united to declare the One World Religion and to usher in the Anti-Christ!!

Luke 21:28 “And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.”

Thomas D. Williams | Breitbart News – Pope Francis met with the leaders of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Vatican Saturday, the first meeting ever between the heads of the Catholic and Mormon churches.

The occasion for the meeting was the dedication of a massive new Mormon temple in Rome, the first in the Eternal City, which will take place on Sunday.

On Saturday morning, Pope Francis granted an audience to the president of the Latter-Day Saints, Russell Nelson, along with the 14 elders who make up the church’s top leadership, comprising the First Counselor, Second Counselor, and the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles.

The newly finished 156-foot high edifice — officially called “Temple of Rome” —  was opened to the public for just over two weeks, with guided tours offered from January 28 through February 16. Once the temple is formally dedicated Sunday, entry will be “reserved for faithful members of the Church,” the group’s website states.

The Mormon Church boasts some 5,000 members in Rome, with a total of 23,000 throughout the Italian peninsula. The Temple of Rome, under construction for nearly ten years, is the first temple of the Latter-Day Saints to be built in Italy, which may well explain the presence of the entire Mormon leadership for its inauguration Sunday — the first time the entire leadership of the church has ever gathered outside the United States.

The Temple of Rome is the 162nd operating temple of the LDS church worldwide and the 12th in Europe. The three-story edifice, encompassing almost 4,000 square meters, is part of a religious and cultural center spread over 15 acres, which includes a multi-purpose building, a visitor center, a family history library, and a guest house.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints was officially established in 1830 by Joseph Smith. (Note links about the Mormons, Smith and images are mine, NOT the author of this article)

According to David A. Bednar, who presides over the Church’s Temple and Family History Department, the Mormons “have more than sixteen million members, and the Church is recognized and is present in over 170 nations.”

Three Prominent False Temples to Pagan gods now in the Seat of Satan, Rome!

rest: https://www.catholicsarenotchristians.com/romeageddonism-the-joining-of-catholicism-islam-mormonism-buddhism-and-hinduism/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2019, 04:16:15 am »

The New 'Tower Of Babel' Is Now Being Globally Unveiled: Rush To A 'One World Religion' Is All Part And Parcel Of The Move Towards A 'One World Government'
- It May Soon Be Undeniable We Are Coming To The End Of An Age - Will Prophetic Judgement Follow?

In this new story over at Breitbart that Steve Quayle had linked to on his website Sunday morning, they reported that Pope Francis had just conducted a completely unprecedented and closed-door meeting with the head of the Mormon Church, a meeting that many long believed could never happen.

The first head-to-head discussions ever held by leaders of the two global churches, Francis's meeting with 'prophet' Russell M. Nelson of the Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-day Saints came soon after Francis had also met with a top Islamic leader, the grand imam of al-Azhar, to sign a 'universal peace document' though as this story over at Now The End Begins pointed out, the document made no reference to Jesus Christ nor the Bible.

And while true 'peace' would be highly welcome upon our planet and in this country that has been at war for over 90% of our existence, as this story at Now The End Begins pointed out, the rush to a 'one world religion' is nothing more than the finishing touches upon the move towards a 'one world government' and as Steve Quayle mentioned in an SQnote while linking to that Breitbart story, as the "one world religion accelerates, the devil jumps for joy."

We'll take a look below at a new SQAlert in which Steve warns we should all repent for what we've allowed to happen to this country, where babies being legally murdered by their mothers with the full approval of the state has become the law of the land while very soon, like with the 144,000 witnesses in the Book of Revelation, the 'end of the age' that we're going through now may soon be undeniable.

And as we'll see within the rest of this ANP story, between the wars and rumors of wars, global Earth changes, the moves being made by Pope Francis to cement all religions together and the collapse of an iconic 144-year-old fig tree that marked the site where the city of Los Angeles was founded, more and more signs of 'the end of an age' are emerging. First, from Now The End Begins.:

During his reign as both king of Vatican City and as the pope of the Catholic Church, Jorge Mario Bergoglio has been widening his tent and making preparations for the coming One World Religion of Antichrist. From seducing gullible pawns like Rick Warren who gushingly calls him ‘our pope’, all the way up to signing a ‘Universal Peace Document‘ with a high-ranking leader of Islam, Pope Francis is a man on an end times mission.

Now a secret, closed-door meeting with the head ‘prophet’ of the Mormon Church, Russell Nelson, reveals the expansion of another end times partnership as the Vatican adds more pieces to their end times chessboard. The Roman harlot is on the move, and trading in the souls in men.

Two days ago on ANP, we published this story within which we reported upon the increasing signs of something perilous ahead and if one were to look at the moves made by Pope Francis alone over the past few weeks, it's easy to understand why Now The End Begins believes the pieces of the 'end times chessboard' are now coming together seamlessly.

As we hear in the first video at the bottom of this story from videographer 'Face Like The Sun', Pope Francis and the globalists are now following the 'Tower of Babel' narrative, trying to re-create a 'one world system' based upon peace and 'universal equality' but as our videographer points out, 'universal equality' in the race to the bottom that the world is now in leaves us all slaves to the system. 

Our videographer also points out that the 'one world system' many have long warned of is 'tyrannical global socialism' and with the left in America pushing for just such a system here now, resulting in what some on the left hope will be 'global peace', our videographer also bluntly warns that the Bible long ago told us: "While people are saying, 'Peace and security,' destruction will come upon them suddenly, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape." Thessalonians 5:3

In this March 10th story over at 'Cathholics Are Not Christians', Jon Watkins reports upon the joining of Catholicism, Islam, Mormonism, Buddhism and Hinduism, what Steve Quayle had termed 'ROMEAGEDDONISM', as the globalists make further moves to cement their 'one world religion' even though their 'one world government' is at least temporarily on hold. From their story.:

The Pagan Trinity of Sorts in Rome Italy is OFFICIALLY Complete!

The Vatican, The Mosque of Rome, and now there is a Mormon Temple!! These Three have officially met and seem to be melding like peas growing in a pod! That is why I call it a Pagan Trinity. If the false prophet meets and makes a deal with the other major religions, then this will needed to be revised.

Rome will probably be the headquarters of the One World Religion until the Anti-Christ goes to Jerusalem and declares himself to be god!!

While researching I also found this:

There is also a Buddhist Temple in Rome, the largest in Europe, and a Hindu Temple as well! I am sure there is a major Wiccan Coven, as all these religions are based on Paganism and Witchcraft!

So that is ALL the major religions with representation in Rome Italy! How many more leaders of False Religions has the False Prophet met with behind closed doors and in secret? He met with all of the devils of the major mega-churches from America some time back!

And as we'll see in the remainder of this story, the moves being made by Francis and global churches to establish a 'one world religion' as reported in this Skywatch TV story are by far not the only latest signs that we may be approaching the 'end of an age'.

As Steve Quayle warns in his latest SQAlert that we've republished in full below, the prophetic significance of the fall of a 144-year-old fig tree in Los Angeles is not lost upon him. Steve ties the 144-year-old tree to the 144,000 witnesses of the Book of Revelations and warns we're approaching a time when the masses will no longer be able to deny what is unfolding before our eyes.

Repent, Repent, Repent - Three Highly Prophetic Events Before All Our Eyes - We All Had Better Take Note 

SQ: Here's what I see -- Whale, spitting out the diver - Jonah, didn't want to Bring God's word of destruction or declare Nineveh's destruction until after his whale tour from the belly of the whale **** They repented, and the fig tree that Jesus cursed and stated that no man eat fruit from thee anymore, in L.A.'s case evil fruit, both episodes speak of judgement very soon that will be catastrophic and in LA's case, followed by catastrophic judgement along the entire West Coast as it's destroyed!

The 144-year-old fig tree brings us to the time that will be in the future with the 144,000 witnesses of Revelations - people will soon not be able to deny that we are at the end of the age any longer. Even the false prophet Pope, who has met behind closed doors with the President of the Mormon Church in Rome, as well as embracing Islam, has thrust us literally into the End of the Age that few will be able to ignore, especially in the apostate pulpits of the mega-churches in the USA.

The one world religion, government and financial system awaits in the shadows of hells plans! We all need to repent of our silence towards the sacrifice of the innocent children and our winking at the perversions and evil that have penetrated our country!

As one commenter on the first video below from videographer "Faces of the Sun" pointed out, if the Pope REALLY wants to stop 'bloodshed' on this planet as the Universal Peace Agreement says is one of the goals to accomplish, he should put his time, energy and power behind ending abortion, especially here in America, where well over 45 million of the most innocent lives have been ended since 1970, with still over 600,000 babies aborted in America in an average year.

And as Shepherd's Heart reports in this new story, God's Judgement upon mankind is sometimes sudden and swift though often written in the stars and the heavens. So we join Steve in asking ANP readers to please repent and pray for America.

In the 2nd and final video below, videographer Remnant TV takes a look at Pope Francis and his push to help create a one world religion and as one of the top rated comments on the video stated, "This is scary. Don't doubt it, we ARE in the last days. Lord Jesus, have mercy on us. Our Lady, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death."

http://allnewspipeline.com/Prophetic_Picture_Of_Coming_Judgement.php
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2022, 08:54:52 pm »

Pope Francis Abandons Christ’s Cross to Appease Muslims

Pope Francis, a leading advocate of Doormat Christianity, is at it again. Although it is traditional for papal podiums to depict the crucifix, during his recent visit to the island of Malta, Pope Francis ditched the cross lest it offend Muslim migrants. As the archdiocese of Malta openly admitted, “The podium will not be adorned with a crucifix, given that the majority of migrants are Muslim.”

Instead, the podium backdrop used by Francis consisted of recycled plastic bottles with red blobs meant to highlight the two primary reasons Francis was visiting Malta — to defend migrants and the environment. “When you look deeper, you will see that the sea is made of recycled plastic bottles, because there is more plastic than fish in our sea,” artistic director Carlo Schembri explained. “And the red blobs are life jackets — the lives of people lost at sea.”

While this was meant to highlight the hazards illegal Muslim migrants experience while crossing the Mediterranean, one wonders (but doubts) if Francis remembered the dozens of Christian migrants who were intentionally thrown overboard and drowned in the Mediterranean by their Muslim counterparts.

REST: https://pjmedia.com/columns/raymond-ibrahim/2022/04/12/pope-francis-abandons-christs-cross-to-appease-muslims-n1589112
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: