End Times and Current Events
August 17, 2017, 06:45:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Islam's peacful conquest of Europe

Shoutbox
July 24, 2017, 11:47:30 am Romans 14:21 says: Yeah, just saw Dr. Johnson talking about it in his last audio study. Haven't listened to it yet, but looking forward to hearing that.
July 23, 2017, 03:58:47 am Christian40 says: i learnt that magnesium is one of the best things for the body and should be like a number one for good health
July 18, 2017, 04:09:19 am Christian40 says: BBC International on youtube has some good videos by Dr Gene Kim
June 21, 2017, 05:50:35 pm Romans 14:21 says: Mark, I don't want to flood your pm box. But just wanted to say I emailed bro Scott about this issue.
April 29, 2017, 05:20:18 am Christian40 says: What i'm thinking a strike on North Korea possible on some occultic date May 1? the aftermath of WW3 will bring in the Antichrist? Yeah Mayhem in May?
April 20, 2017, 04:55:44 pm Mark says:
April 06, 2017, 09:26:29 pm Mark says: TRUMP LAUNCHES 50+ MISSILES AIMED AT SYRIA
March 05, 2017, 01:16:17 am Christian40 says: i hope the rapture is this year i encourage You to keep working for the Lord
March 05, 2017, 01:06:24 am Christian40 says: i'm glad that the summer is over in Australia the heat was making me feel crazy its a good month to be in now
February 19, 2017, 07:55:44 am Romans 14:21 says: The month of February just FLIES BY, doesn't it? It being a < 30 day month helps too! (Unusually warm this month too!)
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Islam's peacful conquest of Europe  (Read 2614 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: July 28, 2017, 11:16:12 pm »

Muslim gang rampaged through Liverpool attacking strangers because they were white “non-Muslims”

A gang of Muslim men rampaged through Liverpool city centre attacking strangers because they were white “non-Muslims”. One witness feared Amin Mohmed, Mohammed Patel and Faruq Patel were ISIS terrorists.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/muslim-gang-rampaged-through-liverpool-13392480
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Romans 14:21
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 01, 2017, 06:41:06 pm »

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/08/01/girls-seeking-help-forced-marriage-record-high-just-one-conviction/
8/1/17
Girls Seeking Help for Forced Marriage at Record High, Just One Conviction

The number of children subjected to or fearing forced marriage being offered assistance by the UK’s leading children’s charity has hit a record level, new data has revealed.

The National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC) now provides three times more counselling sessions than they did five years ago.

Some of the victims are as young as 13 and they are frequently threatened with violence and emotional blackmail, pressuring them to marry older men they may have never met.

Childline, the 24-hour counselling hotline for children provided by the NSPCC, has experienced more children than ever are calling with fears over forced marriage. The charity said it delivered 12 per cent more counselling sessions in 2016/17 than in 2015/16.

Forced marriage can carry a prison sentence of up to seven years in the UK, but as of December 31, 2016, figures suggest there has been just one conviction in Britain.

The charity said some families use the long school summer holidays to pull children out of Britain and marry them off abroad to strangers.

The full scale of the abuse may be unknown, however, as some girls do not speak out because they are “worried about family honour and being isolated by their communities” and fear their “relatives would be punished if they sought help”.

If a child or young person you know is worried about forced marriage, remind them that #Childline is always here on 0800 1111 or online. pic.twitter.com/NDfF6B94Jn

— NSPCC (@NSPCC) July 31, 2017

One 18-year-old girl who contacted Childline said: “My parents are talking about taking me back to my home country to get married, but I don’t want to. They get violent when I don’t do what they want.

“I want to leave home but they’d never agree to it. I just want to live a normal teenage life, but they won’t let me.”

NSPCC Chief Executive Peter Wanless commented: “Forcing a child to marry shows a complete lack of regard for their feelings, thoughts or ambitions. We must be clear that, regardless of cultural expectations, this is a crime and an abuse of human rights.”

Childline founder and president Dame Esther Rantzen added: “Young people can feel helpless because sometimes those near to them aren’t interested in their happiness or welfare.

“It’s desperately important that those are frightened or feel that they have no one to turn to get in touch with Childline.”

There has been a similar failure to prosecute perpetrators of female genital mutilation (FGM) – another crime largely associated with migrant communities.

Despite the practice being illegal in the UK for 31 years, and more than 5,000 new cases recorded in England last year, not a single successful prosecution has been made.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 03, 2017, 09:59:53 pm »

Europe Is Committing Suicide

Europe has surrendered to Islam and is in a state of dhimmitude (submission), “forced to deny its own culture, stand silently by in the face of alleged Muslim atrocities, accept Muslim immigration, and pay tribute through various types of economic assistance.”

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92589/europe-committing-suicide-opinion/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Romans 14:21
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 11, 2017, 01:19:38 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/shocked-beachgoers-watch-boatload-muslim-migrants-swarm-beach-southern-spain/

Shocked Beachgoers Watch As Boatload Of Muslim Migrants Swarm Their Beach In Southern Spain
A video taken by a shocked tourist shows the boat coming up behind a man and a child having a swim in the sea. Italian authorities are finally taking some action to turn back migrant boats whilst they are still in Libyan waters - despite threats from Libyan warlords - and to do something about the so-called rescue ships which have been helping people-smugglers to ferry Muslim migrants into Sicily.

8/11/17

A dinghy carrying dozens of Muslim migrants landed on Wednesday in the middle of a beach full of holiday makers in Zahara de los Atunes on the coast of Andalusia, southern Spain.

EDITOR’S NOTE: This is the what Muslim migration in Europe actually looks like, all attempts by the fake news media to hide it from your notwithstanding. Fortunately for these terrified beachgoers, they didn’t hang around and disappeared quickly. According to recent statistics, **** of European women by Muslim migrants is off the charts, they call it a “**** jihad“. I wonder what Emma Lazarus would have to say about that?

A video taken by a shocked tourist shows the boat coming up behind a man and a child having a swim in the sea. Italian authorities are finally taking some action to turn back migrant boats whilst they are still in Libyan waters – despite threats from Libyan warlords – and to do something about the so-called rescue ships which have been helping people-smugglers to ferry Muslim migrants into Sicily.
One person can be heard asking: ‘What’s going on?’

Heavy police and coastguard patrols have in recent times forced Muslim migrants to use the much longer and more hazardous route from Mauritania to the Canary Islands, but lately there has been an upsurge in crossings via the Strait of Gibraltar. What did we do to get this negative image?

Local newspaper Diario De Cadiz reports that many of those on board quickly changed their clothing to evade the police, who carried out searches to apprehend the suspected illegal migrants.

Every year, thousands of sub-Saharan African migrants living illegally in Morocco try to scale the border fences surrounding Ceuta and Melilla, Spain’s other North African enclave, in a bid to enter Europe. source
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: