End Times and Current Events
March 18, 2024, 11:10:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Media Driven Race War

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Media Driven Race War  (Read 36651 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #480 on: March 08, 2017, 08:07:15 pm »

College Student Pleads Guilty To Slashing Her Own Face, Making Up Post-Election 'Hate Crime'

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/08/college-student-pleads-guilty-to-slashing-her-own-face-making-up-post-election-hate-crime/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #481 on: March 13, 2017, 09:27:08 pm »

Gunfire in Ferguson after Michael Brown Footage Broadcast

Shots were fired outside the Ferguson Market on Sunday after new footage was aired on CNN of Michael Brown on the day he was shot.

Police officers were asked to come the Ferguson Market around 10:45 p.m. to help control the crowd, the department said.

Police believe people gathered at the market because of the release of the documentary “Stranger Fruit.”

Brown was shot and killed after he was stopped by police officer Darren Wilson and attacked Wilson. The left has long held that the Brown shooting was an example of systemic police racism, while the Brown autopsy suggests otherwise.

The new footage "casts doubt" on the claim that Brown robbed the market prior to his fatal shooting. Video was released of Brown shoving the clerk in the market and the clerk reported a robbery to the police.

Here's the footage from the market on the day Brown was shot:

CNN describes the new footage:

The video, filmmaker Jason Pollock argues, suggests that Brown didn't rob the store but was instead involved in a drug deal with the clerks. The robbery allegation is what led to the confrontation between police and Brown, which resulted in Brown being killed by Officer Darren Wilson.

In the video, Brown, 18, appears to give the clerks a small bag. The clerks then give Brown a bag with cigarillos, which he takes, but he then turns around and gives it back to them before leaving.

The film suggests Brown did not return later that day to rob the store but rather to get the bag back.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/03/13/gunfire-erupts-in-ferguson-after-new-michael-brown-footage-broadcast/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #482 on: March 13, 2017, 09:27:57 pm »

Michael Brown Documentary Filmmaker Freaks Out, Screams At Fox Host [VIDEO]

Movie-maker Jason Pollock was not happy to be questioned on Fox News Channel.

The director of “Strange Fruit,” which claims Michael Brown — the 18-year-old man who was killed by a police officer in Ferguson, Missouri in 2014 — did not rob a convenience store prior to the fight with police which led to his death. “You know how the system works. These cops get off every single time,” Pollock declared.

Pollock started the segment by rolling his eyes as Fox host Martha MacCallum introduced a news package about the “new footage.” The situation devolved from there.

“I am simply stunned by that report, simply stunned,” Pollock said. “Fake news 101.”

Pollock’s thesis is Brown, who allegedly robbed the convenience store just before his fatal confrontation, did not rob the store, but what was previously seen on surveillance footage taking part in a drug deal that had gone bad. Authorities in Missouri dispute this claim.

Asked what difference it makes if Brown had robbed the store, since his encounter with police had nothing to do with the alleged robbery, Pollock replied, “That’s a very interesting way to phrase this ’cause I completely agree with you. And the reason we put out this convenience store tape now is so that people could get over it, because he didn’t rob the store. And anyone who sees the exchange that takes place with a conscience, a heart, two minds, and is not a bigot pretty much understands what happened.”

After that, MacCallum reminded Pollock that 40 FBI agents were dispatched to Ferguson to investigate the death. Pollock began yelling and pointing at the camera about a conspiracy to conceal the truth.

“WHEN THE FACTS OF THIS CASE COME OUT!” Pollock yelled. He continued to allege Brown was shot in the back of the head with a bullet being lodged in the ground, something no investigation found.

“YOU KNOW HOW MANY BLACK MEN ARE IN JAIL RIGHT NOW FOR NOTHING, FOR NOTHING, BECAUSE THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE FAILED THEM?!” Pollock ultimately yelled at the end of the interview.

WATCH:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/13/michael-brown-documentary-filmmaker-freaks-out-scream-at-fox-host/
Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #483 on: March 19, 2017, 03:34:51 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: March 27, 2017, 12:50:48 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #485 on: March 28, 2017, 07:43:56 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #486 on: April 06, 2017, 08:21:39 pm »

Mizzou shuts down more dorms as enrollment continues to drop drastically

University of Missouri is continuing to see a decline in enrollment, resulting in three dorms shutting down – or more accurately, taken “offline”- until it can be determined if there will be a bump in attendance.

Residential Life Director Frankie Minor stated in an email that “historically every year between now and August, various situations occur that result in position openings, e.g. normal attrition and voluntary staff choices, as well as unplanned academic or personal challenges. If necessary, we will offer alternative employment opportunities at comparable compensation to the remaining staff.”

This downturn in student attendance has been continuing since 2015, when the incident involving university communications professor Melissa Click called for “muscle” to remove a student journalist that was attempting to document the “Concerned Student 1950” protest. The incident made national headlines, resulting in Melissa Click being fired for her actions.

If this downtrend continues, says The Maneater, then the total number dorms taken offline will be seven, with the inclusion of two dorms named Respect and Excellence.

If demand does not increase, that brings the total number of halls that will be offline next year to seven. The department announced in April 2016 it would be closing Respect and Excellence. In December, Residence Halls Association President Matt Bourke confirmed that the department planned to take Schurz and McDavid offline based on decreased anticipated class size.

As it turns out, activist campuses do not attract students.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/04/06/mizzou-shuts-down-more-dorms-as-enrollment-continues-to-drop-drastically/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #487 on: April 15, 2017, 06:52:08 pm »

Hate Crime Hoax Finds Black Man Posing as Racist White Man in Obscene Letter Campaign

An African American man in Tennessee was arrested for allegedly posing as a local white business owner and writing hoax letters pretending the businessman was a racist who was planning attacks on local black leaders.
Police in Knoxville, Tennessee, arrested Justin Lamar Coleman after they say he launched a campaign to discredit businessman Jeff McCown, the white owner of McCown Body Shop in Knoxville, according to the Knoxville News Sentinel.

Coleman came to the attention of police after it was reported by recipients that he sent letters to several African American leaders in the area, including Daryl Arnold, the pastor of Overcoming Believers Church in East Knoxville. Police said the letters contained racial epithets and threats of bodily harm toward the African American leaders and were signed as if the body shop owner had written them.

One of the letters sent to Pastor Arnold’s daughter that was revealed by prosecutors read, “Tell your daddy Daryl to come to my paint and body shop call (sic) Jeff McCown. I wrote this letter (racial slur) … I hate (expletive, racial slur). I’m coming to your house to **** you. I’m going to get a chainsaw and cut your legs off and then cut your head off, black nasty (slur).”

The letter went on to threaten to castrate Pastor Arnold.

The hoax letter concluded saying, “I am a very racist white man and with Mr. Trump in the White House being the Prisdent (sic) white people going to take over the world.”

It was signed as if the body shop owner had written it.

Prosecutors also said there were other such letters allegedly sent by Coleman. Indeed, one was even sent to business owner McCown warning him that someone was going to kill him and burn his house down.

Prosecutors say their investigation found that the letter writing campaign began over a confrontation Coleman had with McCown when Coleman drove over the grass in front of the body shop owner’s business back in 2010. A verbal altercation resulted after Coleman destroyed the landscaping with his truck.

Coleman tried to charge the businessman with assault and for throwing rocks at his truck during the incident. Police investigated the 2010 accusations, but no proof was found to substantiate Coleman’s claims, and no charges were filed.

In 2015 Coleman launched several social media attacks on McCown’s business, but the body shop owner ignored them. When Coleman realized the social media attack had no impact, he began to send the hoax letters to African American leaders, posing as a racist McCown.

After pleading guilty, Coleman was placed under house arrest pending a hearing date. Assistant U.S. Attorney Jennifer Kolman opposed the lenient treatment, saying that the suspect posed a danger to the community. U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce Guyton also ordered Coleman to receive mental health treatment after testimony revealed Coleman had past mental issues.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/14/hate-crime-hoax-finds-black-man-posing-as-racist-white-man-in-obscene-letter-campaign/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 03, 2017, 09:39:27 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #489 on: May 20, 2017, 04:28:50 am »

Racist Professor Tells White Men To Quit Or Be Demoted

A University of Hawaii assistant math professor who holds a PhD degree in mathematics from Princeton University has a new racist equation she wants to promote: white + man + job = her order for white males to quit or be demoted.

Piper Harron wrote on a blog for the American Mathematical Society (AMS), titling her piece, “Get Out The Way.”

Harron began with her demand: 

Not to alarm you, but I probably want you to quit your job, or at least take a demotion. Statistically speaking, you are probably taking up room that should go to someone else. If you are a white cis man (meaning you identify as male and you were assigned male at birth) you almost certainly should resign from your position of power.

If that didn’t suffice, there was more: “Get off your hiring committee, your curriculum committee, and make sure you’re replaced by a woman of color or trans person … Remember that you live in a world where people don’t succeed in a vacuum; most success happens on the backs of others who did not consent. You have no idea how successful you would have been if you were still you, but with an additional marginalization (not white, or not male, or not cis gender, or with a disability, etc).”

After some endless ranting about needs of non-traditional families, Harron paused for a moment to snarl:

Ask yourself who benefits when your sexist society views (“traditional”) marriage as sacred. Ask yourself how we’d talk about marriage and divorce if women were allowed to be. I’m convinced that mixed in with the homophobia that propelled conservatives to suddenly want government all up in our personal lives was misogyny that said it just isn’t “marriage” if you don’t have one man (ruling) and one woman (being ruled).

Then the advice for universities:

What can universities do? Well, that’s easier. Stop hiring white cis men (except as needed to get/retain people who are not white cis men) until the problem goes away. If you think this is a bad or un-serious idea, your sexism/racism/transphobia is showing … When the applications come in, remember society makes dominant applicants look better than they are. Society makes marginalized applicants look worse than they are. There is no objectivity. There is no meritocracy.

Harron concluded:

I know you’re not going to quit your job, but I want you to understand that you should. And to understand that by keeping your job and your other unearned privileges, you are running a continued debt to marginalized people and you should always be seeking ways to pay us back. Not to alarm you, but statistically speaking you are the problem. Your very presence. I can’t tell you what is the best strategy for you to stop blocking my path. I can just ask that you please get out of my way.

On the “About the Editors” page, Harron’s bio states that she “tried really hard to play by the rules of society and academia, but she failed. Not only did she fail, but she was miserable and found that playing by the rules wouldn’t even keep her safe … She dedicates her work to everyone who dabbles in misery, trying to find their way in systems that don’t support them, and to anyone trying to tear it all down. ”

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16659/racist-professor-tells-white-men-quit-or-be-hank-berrien#exit-modal
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #490 on: May 28, 2017, 02:50:58 pm »

Fanning the Racist Flames of a Coming Civil War

Is is a case of political-correctness or racism? Whatever it is is, it in interfering in white people’s ability to make a legitimate living. This is not a food problem, it is a racist problem.

In Portland, white people aren’t allowed to learn from willing teachers in Mexico, cook, and much less serve traditional Mexican dishes.

In Portland, if white people prepare and serve traditional Mexican food, they are accused of stealing their techniques of food preparation and practicing a form of “White Supremacy” for daring to sell burritos. I am really worried. As a white person. I have occasionally worn a modest sombrero when I play golf. Should I be worried that the cultural golf police will come and seize my golf clubs because I am practicing what is now being called, CULTURAL APPROPRIATION.
Reverse Racism by Any Other Name

Every small business relishes publicity in the community in which they do business. However, the publicity that Kali Wilgus and Liz “LC” Connelly received was the kiss of death for their pop-up cart business in which they sold breakfast burritos.

Just one week after Wilgus and Connelly, the owners of Kooks Burritos in Portland, were featured in a profile in a local publication Willamette Week, the Mexican food cart business has raised the white flag and have closed down. These two ladies business were effectively shut down because of accusations that they stole their recipes.

, the two white women who started Kooks earlier this year, have been accused of stealing their techniques from the “tortilla ladies” of Puerto Nuevo, Mexico — because Connelly told Willamette Week that they gathered their recipes and tortilla-making processes during a Christmas road-trip to a Baja California village. While there, the two ladies spoke to the so-called “tortilla ladies” of Puerto Nuevo. This drew the ire of some people from ultra liberal-loony left who have unilaterally concluded that If You’re A White Person In Portland, You Can’t Sell burritos anymore.

Wilgus and Connelly have tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. They are guilty of committing (drum roll please)…. CULTURAL APPROPRIATION.

I tried to look up the legal definition of cultural appropriation, but none exists. I thought that this must be some civil rights administrative term. Again, there is no evidence to support this claim. The term, cultural appropriation, through inference, means that a person of one race can become offended because a person of another race engages in a business practice in which a product, idea or service comes from another culture other than the culture of origin of the person offering the practice, product or service.

Please keep in mind that as the two ladies in question, did not have a trademark or copyright infringment brought against them by the tortilla ladies in Mexico. In fact, the Mexicans eagerly shared their approach to making tortillas. But that does not matter. Common Sense does not matter. If somebody says you are stealing from another culture. well then, you are guilty and you should pay the ultimate price and go out of business.

Wilgus and Connelly are not the only victims of this insane reverse racism. The racists of Portland have published and distributed a list of white owned businesses who are selling other than white food.  What exactly is white food? I could not find the answer to that question either. Suffice it to say that in Portland, if one is white and someone from any race does not like the food you are selling a business owner could lose their livelihood.
Putting the Shoe on the Other Foot

If I try to apply some form of twisted logic and conclude that McDonalds, created by two white men in the 1950’s is a white-owned business that sells traditional white food, should Latinos or say….Asians be prevented from managing or becoming a franchise owner for the behemoth franchise? If that were to happen how fast would the feds move to shut down McDonalds? There would an injunction and an investigation on the first day. Heads would roll. Boycotts would be massive and restaurants  would probably be burned.

Who then speaks for white owners of businesses legitimately selling traditional foreign food? This is clearly a civil rights violation, but the authorities are strangely silent. This is racism, covert racism being practiced by governmental authorities.
The Real Danger of Cultural Appropriation

Unpunished racism is being practiced all across America. At Evergreen State College a professor is being threatened because he would not vacate his campus because he is white! Professors across the country are making statement that some whites are going to have to die to end white privilege.

This is exactly what Hitler did to the Jews. He first labeled them as a nuisance. Then the Jews were denied employment, like what we are seeking with the burrito ladies in Portland and finally their business were destroyed which was then followed by the unthinkable.  This is a very slippery slope, historically speaking.

The terms being thrown around today, “white privilege” and “white supremacy” are euphemisms for an excuse to violate the civil rights of white people and even, as some professors say, subject them to violence.

The fact that the new flavor of racism is directed toward whites is not as important is that these statements and actions are being directed toward ANY one group is dangerous and sets the stage for the unthinkable to happen here. And at the end of this racist road is a smiling George Soros who is nudging the country toward civil war.

At the end of the day, isn’t cultural appropriation being practiced by the racists from Portland? Aren’t they stealing from Nazi Germany?

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/05/28/fanning-the-racist-flames-of-a-coming-civil-war/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: July 15, 2017, 11:16:37 am »

Where is the outrage from Black Lives Matter over THIS?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/coca-cola-gets-served-a-lawsuit-by-2-pastors/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=39787325
7/14/17
Coca-Cola gets served a lawsuit by 2 pastors

Two pastors from Washington, D.C., have filed a lawsuit against Coca-Cola and the American Beverage Association saying the organizations have purposely deceived the public about sugar-sweetened beverages and their impact on health.

"The background of this lawsuit is that there's an epidemic of diabetes, cardiovascular disease and a range of other degenerative diseases in the black and Latino communities, and really throughout America. For me, as a pastor, I see the toll it takes on families and children when they lose their parents much too soon," Delman Coates, the pastor at Mt. Ennon Baptist Church, in Clinton, Maryland, told CBS News.

The lawsuit was filed Thursday in D.C. Superior Court on behalf of Coates and William Lamar, the senior pastor at the Metropolitan African Methodist Episcopal Church in Washington, DC.

"It is a matter of life and death in our communities," Lamar told CBS News.

According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2012 research showed daily regular soda and fruit drink consumption was most common among black and Hispanic Americans.

Other studies have linked drinking sugary beverages to diabetes, heart disease, and higher death rates.

What's more, half of all African-Americans and 42 percent of Latinos are obese, compared to just over a third of whites in the U.S. Drinking soda from a young age was also found to be "a particularly strong predictor" of a future higher body mass index (BMI) for young black children, a 2016 study in the Journal of Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities reported.

"It breaks my heart and I'm saddened by the way in which we're losing so many people. I'm losing more people to the sweets than to the streets," Coates told CBS News.

Coke commercials often feature young, slender people gulping the fizzy beverage, smiling and sharing good times, but the pastors say those images are misleading.

"Marketing for Coca-Cola is focused around health and fun and showing very sexy bodies in their advertising. You never see an obese person. If the people are consuming Coca-Cola at this rate, there is no way those bodies would look like that," said Lamar.

"It's almost as if they are selling joy. They are equating this product with the things that people are hoping for – joy, smiles, family. But this product will not deliver that. It delivers the exact opposite. Silence around this issue is violence," Lamar said.

In addition to deceptive marketing, the lawsuit claims the soda maker and beverage trade association have "sought deceptively to switch the focus from sugar-sweetened beverages to inactivity as the key driver of obesity and related epidemics, including through their expenditure of hundreds of millions of dollars on research and programs that almost exclusively highlight exercise."

Maia Kats, a lawyer with the Center for Science in the Pubic Interest, told CBS News, "Their advertising campaigns do indicate that light exercise enables you to reward yourself with a Coca-Cola, but that's deceptive."

She said the company also pays bloggers to compare the calories in their sweetened soda to a similar number of calories in a serving of almonds, but that the nutritional comparison is also misleading because nuts are more nutritionally dense.

"That muddies the science," Kats said.

Coates said the fight against the beverage company resonates for him in a deeper way.

"As a person of African-American descent in this country and with a knowledge of the history, I'm deeply saddened by the way African-American slaves were used for the production of sugar and now African-Americans are dying because of sugar," he said.

As church leaders, Lamar and Coates said they're fighting an uphill battle in their efforts to encourage people in their communities — including an increasing number of African-American adults and children with prediabetes and diabetes — to live a healthier lifestyle.

"We are challenged by the messages they're receiving from the beverage industry and companies like Coca-Cola," said Coates.

Lamar added, "Our hope is that Coca-Cola will discontinue marketing these drinks as something that is healthful and healthy."

CBS News reached out to Coca-Cola and the American Beverage Association for their response but has yet to hear back.

In a statement to the Washington Post, Coca-Cola dismissed the pastors' charges and denied the merits a previous lawsuit they filed and then withdrew in California, but plan to refile:

"The allegations here are likewise legally and factually meritless, and we will vigorously defend against them," the statement said. "The Coca-Cola Company understands that we have a role to play in helping people reduce their sugar consumption."

The American Beverage Association also defended the industry's conduct.

"America's beverage companies know we have an important role to play in addressing our nation's health challenges. That's why we're engaging with health groups and community organizations to drive a reduction in the sugar and calories Americans get from beverages," the ABA said in a statement to the Washington Post. "Unfounded accusations like these won't do anything to address health concerns, but the actions we're taking, particularly in areas where obesity rates are among the highest, can make a difference."
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #492 on: August 04, 2017, 12:42:25 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #493 on: August 12, 2017, 02:40:38 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/charlottesville-virginia-declares-state-emergency-white-nationalists-rally-creates-violence/
Charlottesville, Virginia Declares State Of Emergency As Twin Terror Groups BLM And The KKK Duke It Out
Gov. Terry McAullife declared a state of emergency shortly before 11 a.m. ET, moments before the rally was scheduled to begin at noon at Emancipation Park in Charlottesville, according to a tweet sent from the Democratic governor’s Twitter account.

8/12/17

A state of emergency has been declared around Charlottesville, Virginia, amid clashes between “Unite the Right” white nationalist demonstrators and counterprotesters.

EDITOR’S NOTE: It’s a battle of the hate groups today as Black Lives Matter takes on the KKK at a rally in Charlottesville, Virginia today. For my money, the only real difference between these two gangs is that one believes in white supremacy and the other believes in black supremacy. To me, I see two wings on the same bird. Both groups want to rewrite the past in order to control the future. White nationalists, black nationalists, what’s the difference? They can both go jump in the lake.

Gov. Terry McAullife declared a state of emergency shortly before 11 a.m. ET, moments before the rally was scheduled to begin at noon at Emancipation Park in Charlottesville, according to a tweet sent from the Democratic governor’s Twitter account.

Using megaphones, police declared an unlawful assembly at about 11:40 a.m., and gave a five-minute warning to leave Emancipation Park, where hundreds of neoNazis, Ku Klux Klans members and other white nationalists had gathered to protest the removal of a Confederate statue. They were met by equal numbers of counterprotesters, including clergy, Black Lives Matter activists and Princeton professor Cornel West.

Trump’s America: The last days of White rule. It’s always a **** to have to give up power you’ve held for 300 years https://t.co/2OKcWZc8bA

— Michael Moore (@MMFlint) August 12, 2017

Both the city of Charlottesville and the Albemarle County have declared a local state of emergency, the Richmond Times-Dispatch reported.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #494 on: August 14, 2017, 10:13:21 am »

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/pro-trump-demonstrators-counter-protesters-rally-in-downtown-seattle/
Here’s how downtown pro-Trump and anti-Trump demonstrations unfolded
Originally published August 13, 2017 at 12:26 pm Updated August 13, 2017 at 10:17 pm

By Seattle Times staff
Seattle Times staff reporter

[Read the story: Trump supporters’ rally in Seattle met by counter-protesters at Westlake Park]

4:50 p.m. — The crowd in Westlake Park has basically dispersed. Tensions have cooled and the protesters who remain are standing around talking.

Police keep anti-Trump protesters back as pro-Trump “Prayer Rally” participants (foreground first pic) leave Westlake Park in #seattle. pic.twitter.com/JfQ1adCeP3

— Ken Lambert (@SeaTimesFotoKen) August 13, 2017

I've just circled the crowd & I don't see anyone still wearing pro-Trump gear. American flags gone too. https://t.co/DWs5fkuZhI pic.twitter.com/HiiTp6ARw3

— Jessica Lee (@jessleeST) August 13, 2017

4:15 p.m. — Speeches are over at Westlake Park but the atmosphere is still tense. Some members of the crowd have covered their faces with bandannas, goggles and masks. A couple people got out a lighter to start a “Make America Great Again” hat on fire, until someone intervened.

Speeches over. some young men & women in crowd just put on bandanas, black masks. Chanting "Nazis go home" pic.twitter.com/my3o9pibE9

A Trump supporter is hit by silly-string after a pro-Trump “Prayer Rally” ends at Westlake Park, as police move in to keep sides apart. pic.twitter.com/2OxTozqMb9

3:30 p.m. — The rhetoric and vitriol continue to flow at Westlake Park. Anti-fascist protesters continue to shout down the pro-Trump speakers, and more than once someone from the crowd has jumped onto the stage to grab the microphone away.

Part of the crowd is on the move, back toward Denny Park from Westlake, while others have ignored a police dispersal order and continue to crowd the Westlake plaza or circle back around the police lines.

Pepper spray and blast balls have been deployed, to varying effect on the crowd. Reporters on the ground describe the crowd as tense and emotional, and point to a growing police presence.

My guess: Counter protesters (behind barricade) at least quadrupole the size of Trump supporters (center) https://t.co/DWs5fkuZhI pic.twitter.com/cX2aSojhBV

3 p.m. — Some organizers of the anti-fascist and Solidarity Against Hate march are urging followers to return to Denny Park to avoid conflicts with police and attendees of the pro-Trump patriot rally in Westlake Park. Meantime, police have ordered the crowd to disperse and say they’ll start making it happen very soon.

Solidarity Against Hate protesters seem to *mostly* be clearing the area, walking back towards Denny Park. pic.twitter.com/zzQGkpStK4

— Bettina Hansen (@bettinahansen) August 13, 2017

Folks w/ the Backbone Campaign unfurl 210-foot banner signed by participants in Women's March in DC & today's Solidarity Against Hate march pic.twitter.com/uPePDIO11q

— Neal Morton (@nealtmorton) August 13, 2017

Stage hijack. This is 2017 in America: https://t.co/MLjRk1TtO6 pic.twitter.com/0Hryvq2aR7

2:40 p.m. — Seattle police are using so-called “blast balls” and pepper spray, not to mention a little physical herding, in an ongoing effort to keep anti-fascist protesters and participants in the pro-Trump prayer rally apart. Lined up in full riot gear with helmets and plastic face shields, so far the officers have been pelted only with harsh language and silly string. There’s a lot of shouting and swearing.

A couple of Solidarity Against Hate protesters burn a small American flag — "F–k America" – but stamp it out soon after pic.twitter.com/82vIQwRxeJ

Police are now telling solidarity Against Hate protesters to clear the area. At 2nd and Pine. #seattle pic.twitter.com/XCWaZZp1D8

Anthony Gazotti, of Standing Rock, among those pepper sprayed, some sight returning now. Cop says crowd dispersal in about five minutes pic.twitter.com/wsJnMqJ8fJ

2:20 p.m. — What was first billed as a anti-fascist rally at Denny Park didn’t stay in one place to rally for very long; the protesters almost immediately started moving toward the pro-Trump patriot and prayer gathering at Westlake Park, just a few blocks to the northeast. Police reported stopping people carrying shields and backpacks, and police moved to cut them off. Officers spritzed several protesters with pepper spray. There were many people wearing black, a few in masks and helmets.

Police just used pepper spray on Solidarity AH protesters trying to cut through an alley between 5th and 6th Avenues and Lenora #Seattle pic.twitter.com/brnmQdbp54

Protesters chanting "Cops and Klan – Hand in Hand!" as a man is arrested at 4th and Lenora #Seattle pic.twitter.com/dgSkkHOktz

Police blocking Solidarity Against Hate protesters from going to Westlake, getting silly string and glitter from protesters #Seattle pic.twitter.com/aCIOuabfIm

Harlow O. protests Patriot Pray rally speakers in downtown #Seattle. Updates at https://t.co/UyflOgdeRm pic.twitter.com/cgvflZDYWD

The violent clashes between white supremacists and counter-protesters in Charlottesville, Va., resulting in three deaths, will be the backdrop at a pair of rallies Sunday in Seattle — one a pro-Trump “Prayer Rally” at Westlake Park and the other, a counterprotest sponsored by so-called “anti-fascists” at nearby Denny Park.

The conservative pro-Trump group known as Patriot Prayer planned to march on Westlake Park as part of a so-called “Freedom Rally” featuring live music and speakers.

Meantime, the Seattle Chapter of the Greater Defense Committee of the Industrial Workers of the World called for a counter-rally, saying the groups associated with the prayer ralley are the same “street-fighting crews that have been hopping from Vancouver, WA to Portland, OR to Seattle, WA and back again,” including last June’s “anti-Sharia” march that led to arrests.

“When they come, they bring violence, racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, and Islamophobia (among other forms of bigotry) to our town,” according to a post on the chapter’s Facebook page.

Both the Patriot Prayer rally and counter-protest had been arranged prior to Saturday’s violence in Charlottesville.

The IWW has not been shy about confronting the alt-right and their white-supremacist underpinnings. Last January, an IWW organizer was shot and critically wounded while trying to break up a fight in Red Square on the University of Washington campus. A couple trying to attend a speech by former Brietbart editor and racist Milo Yiannopolous has been charged.

Scene at #Seattle Patriot Prayer" https://t.co/8zTVFWTX7W pic.twitter.com/9OgVJkkExs

Couple interviewees emphasize 2day about free speech/Bill V.B: "Its not just about diversity of skin color, its about diversity of thought" pic.twitter.com/lnFquXQTmJ

The protests come a day after a car driven by a purported white supremacist attending white-supremacist “Tiki Torch” rally in Charlottesville plowed into a crowd of peaceful protesters Saturday in Charlottesville, killing one person. Two sheriff’s deputies died in a helicopter crash while monitoring the violence.

That led one of the organizers of Seattle’s pro-Trump prayer, Joey Gibson, to post a video on Facebook asking participants in the Sunday rally to not clash with counter-protesters.

Opposing groups, including the anti-fascist IWW, Veterans for Peace and the Freedom Socialist Party, organized their own march to unite against “the bigotry, racism and violence that far-right organizers are bringing to Seattle.”

"Solidarity Against Hate" march finally steps off from Denny Park to chants of "Hey hey, ho ho, right wing bigots got to go!" pic.twitter.com/n5GEIsIH3o

In his Facebook video, Gibson said “a lot of people are going to be frustrated” by his request that they do not fight with the counter-protesters.

“We’re not going up to Seattle to battle,” Gibson said. “It’s not a battle royale. We’re not up there to have street fights … It doesn’t look good.”

As of Sunday morning, about 200 people on Facebook planned to attend the Patriot Prayer group rally. Another 600 people were interested in attending the event.

Seattle Police Department spokesman Detective Patrick Michaud said the department has been monitoring both planned marches on social media.

“As far as preparing for these things, we do 300 protests a year so we get some practice pretty much every day on how to deal with protests here,” Michaud said.

“When we show up and everyone else shows up, we take a good read of the situation and develop a quick plan of where to go from there,” he said.

The Patriot Prayer group will begin its event at Westlake Park at 2 p.m. The counter-protesters plan to first meet at Denny Park at 1 p.m. before marching to Westlake Park.

About 1,000 people will attend the latter “Solidarity Against Hate” march, according to its Facebook page.

“We will be shoulder-to-shoulder with all in our community who are targeted by the far-right in a unified, orderly and strong counterprotest,” the event description reads.

Activists have organized similar events across the country to decry hatred and racism, including a march in Manhattan and candlelight vigil in Flordia.

On Saturday, the Virginia governor declared a state of emergency after the chaos boiled over at what is believed to be the largest group of white supremacists to come together in a decade. The group had gathered to protest plans to remove a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee, and others arrived to protest the racism.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: August 14, 2017, 12:56:01 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/radical-left-funded-soros-planning-racially-fueled-attacks-dallas-baltimore-kentucky/
The Radical Left Funded By George Soros Planning More Racially-Fueled Attacks In Seattle, Baltimore and Kentucky
As we reported to you over the weekend, the radical Left terror groups Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA are funded by George Soros. In Virginia, they turned a white nationalist rally into a bloodbath by inciting violence and being the first to strike. 3 people died because of their actions, and now they want to take their show on the road. Here is a list-in-progress of places where you can expect ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter to slither up to next.

8/14/17

The rabid Liberal Left like ANTIFA and BLM in America are very, very violent, and have been making death threats against President Trump for quite sometime now.

As we reported to you over the weekend, the radical Left terror groups Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA are funded by George Soros. The image at the top of this article is an official ANTIFA protest banner. Any questions? In Virginia, they turned a white nationalist rally into a bloodbath by inciting violence and being the first to strike. 3 people died because of their actions, and now they want to take their show on the road.
Here is a list-in-progress of places where you can expect ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter to slither up to next:

KENTUCKY: Lexington, Ky., Mayor Jim Gray doesn’t have to watch footage of the violent protests in Charlottesville over the weekend to know how divisive Confederate monuments can be. At family reunions and holiday dinners his whole life, he has heard about his great-uncles fighting each other in the Civil War’s Battle of Shiloh. Two were on the Union’s side. One fought for the Confederacy. Now, the 63-year-old mayor, who is white, is bracing for more controversy — and potentially worse, given the unrest in Charlottesville — after he announced plans on Saturday to move two Confederate monuments from prominent places near a Lexington courthouse. source

SEATTLE: Police and protesters clashed during a right-wing rally and counter-demonstration in Seattle on Sunday, but there were no immediate reports of serious injuries. The dueling events came one day after a woman was killed and 19 other people were injured in a white nationalist protest and counter-protest in Virginia. Seattle police said in a statement that three men were arrested on suspicion of obstruction and assault. Confiscated weapons included ax handles, 2-by-4s and balloons containing an “unknown liquid substance,” the statement said. source

BALTIMORE: Baltimore City Councilman Brandon Scott is formally calling for all four of Baltimore’s Confederate-era monuments to be torn down. In a resolution being introduced Monday, Scott calls for “the immediate destruction of all Confederate Monuments in Baltimore.” In the resolution, he cites the white nationalist rally in Charlottesville over the weekend that left three dead. source

VIRGINIA: A Confederate heritage organization has asked the state for permission to gather Sept. 16 at Richmond’s Robert E. Lee monument. The rally would come roughly a month after Saturday’s white nationalist protest descended into violence in Charlottesville. The Department of General Services has received a request from Americans for Richmond Monument Preservation for a permit to hold an event at the Lee Monument on Monument Avenue, according to Dena Potter, an agency spokeswoman, who said the application is under review and has not been approved. source
Not only that, the fake news media is trying desperately to attach President Trump’s name to the violence.

The rabid Liberal Left in America is very, very violent, and have been making death threats against President Trump for quite sometime now. Please watch this video with caution, it is very graphic.

Now the very same people are attempting to attach President Trump’s name to the violence in Virginia, but guess what? It won’t work, fake news media, keyboard warriors will expose you each and every time. Guaranteed.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: August 16, 2017, 01:42:44 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/new-american-civil-war-pits-patriots-radical-violent-george-soros-funded-antifa-progressive-left/
New American Civil War Pits Patriots Against The Radical Violent George Soros-Funded Progressive Left
If you are honest, you conclude that ANTIFA, funded by George Soros just like Black Lives Matter, is a domestic terror organization using fear, violence and intimidation to force their agenda down our throats. In short, they are the enemy of all freedom-loving, American patriots who desire to be governed by the rule of law.

8/16/17

ANTIFA, the domestic terror group that claims to be “anti-fascist” in in fact highly fascist and aggressively violent. They have their beginnings in 2015, started on a Yale campus of all places in 2015, and have grown to be the Left’s version of the KKK. Just like the KKK hates blacks, ANTIFA hates Jews.

For 8 years, Barack Obama and the radical, George Soros-funded Left in this country did everything they could to enflame racial and political tensions. If you disagreed with Obama Marxist policies, it was because you secretly hated black people. If you complained that Michelle Obama was taking too many taxpayer-funded luxury vacations, it was because you secretly hated women and black people. The list was never ending and always arrived at the same place. Racial divisions.

Then Black Lives Matter came along, and in 2016 people started dying. 5 officers were slain in Texas by shooter Micah Johnson with ties to Black Lives Matter. In the same year, in Sterling’s Baton Rouge, 125 people were arrested; an officer struck with a projectile lost several teeth. In Chicago, protesters broke through a police barricade, and multiple people were arrested on charges of battery against police. And in Castile’s St. Paul, Minn., more than 100 protesters were arrested when protesters used an overpass over Interstate 94 to throw rocks and rebar at police, injuring 21 officers, including one who suffered broken vertebrae when a concrete block was dropped on him from above. When one officer was injured, protesters cheered: “One piggly-wiggly down!” If police are even more fearful after all this, they would not be without reason.

So where does Black Lives Matter get all the money to hire fleets of buses to bring in agitators from different states? George Soros, through his various shell companies and ghost organizations, funds all of it.

ANTIFA in America, the domestic terror group that claims to be “anti-fascist” is in fact highly fascist and aggressively violent. They have their beginnings in 2015, started on a Yale campus of all places in 2015, and have grown to be the Left’s version of the KKK. Just like the KKK hates blacks, ANTIFA hates Jews.
This is the real face of ANTIFA, still think they are “anti-fascist”?
antifa-flyer-charlottesville-fascists-heebs-domestic-terror-group

HERE IS THE ANTIFA FLYER HANDED OUT AT CHARLOTTESVILLE RIOTS ADVOCATING FOR GOVERNMENT OVERTHROW OF “WHITE RACISTS AND HEEBS”. WELCOME TO THE LEFT’S KKK.

As you look at that flyer, and hopefully study it, what conclusion might you come to? If you are honest, you conclude that ANTIFA, funded by George Soros just like Black Lives Matter, is a domestic terror organization using fear, violence and intimidation to force their agenda down our throats. In short, they are the enemy of all freedom-loving, American patriots who desire to be governed by the rule of law.

Now, black lawmakers who support ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter, are demanding that statues in our nation’s capitol get taken down.

“Confederate memorabilia have no place in this country and especially not in the United States Capitol. These images symbolize a time of racial discrimination and segregation that continues to haunt this country and many African-Americans who still to this day face racism and bigotry,” Thompson said in a statement to The Hill.

“It is past time for action to remove all Confederate symbols in the U.S. Capitol and on the Mississippi state flag.”

So I ask you, where will all this end? You know where it will end. If not checked soon, our current civil war will end exactly like our previous Civil War, with piles and piles of dead bodies. George Soros, the desperately old demon he is, is not running out of money anytime soon. And even when he dies, the criminal organizations he has put in place will last long after his rotting body vanishes into dust.

President Trump is one of the only people in Washington to say it like it is, and because he speaks the truth in blaming both sides, he is lambasted night and day by the fake news media and the George Soros splinter groups.

America stands right now at a pivotal crossroads, one from which there is no turning back. Leftist thugs cannot be allowed to tear down statues and rewrite the history of our nation. They are anarchists and must be treated as such. Over the last 100 years, we have seen Progressive uprisings in major nations like Russia, Germany and Italy just to name a few, and they always end badly. Russian Progressives created Stalin, German Progressives created Hitler, and Italian Progressives created Mussolini.

The end game here in America is to topple our government and install European fascism, the exact same style fascism that groups like ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter claim to be against. Just remember, Hitler came preaching peace and prosperity.

How’d that work out for the German people?

The new Civil War is well underway so pick a side.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: August 16, 2017, 01:50:37 pm »

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=90067
8/16/17

Breaking! The Governor of North Carolina Just Join The ANTIFA Movement

In a statement published today, The Governor of North Carolina Roy Cooper has unofficially joined ANTIFA and promises to dismantle all Confederate monuments in his state.

From (Link: medium.com)

North Carolina Monuments

Last weekend, I watched with horror as events in Charlottesville unfolded. Having served as North Carolina Attorney General for 16 years, I am all too familiar with the racism, bigotry and full-out white supremacy that exist in corners of our society. But it was shocking to watch these elements displayed so publicly — venom and hatred shamelessly spewed in epithets. My stomach sank to learn that a peaceful counter-protester had been killed and many others injured as the hatred morphed into violence.

It started with a monument, stone and metal, inanimate and yet more provocative now than ever. Charlottesville could have been Raleigh, or Asheboro, or any other city in North Carolina that is home to a Confederate monument. I don’t pretend to know what it’s like for a person of color to pass by one of these monuments and consider that those memorialized in stone and metal did not value my freedom or humanity. Unlike an African-American father, I’ll never have to explain to my daughters why there exists an exalted monument for those who wished to keep her and her ancestors in chains.

Some people cling to the belief that the Civil War was fought over states’ rights. But history is not on their side. We cannot continue to glorify a war against the United States of America fought in the defense of slavery. These monuments should come down.
Our Civil War history is important, but it belongs in textbooks and museums — not a place of allegiance on our Capitol grounds. And our history must tell the full story, including the subjugation of humans created in God’s image to provide the back-breaking labor that drove the South’s agrarian economy.

I understand the frustration of those fed up with the pace of change. But after protesters toppled a statue in Durham Monday night, I said there was a better way to remove these monuments.

My first responsibility as governor is to protect North Carolinians and keep them safe. The likelihood of protesters being injured or worse as they may try to topple any one of the hundreds of monuments in our state concerns me. And the potential for those same white supremacist elements we saw in Charlottesville to swarm the site, weapons in hand, in retaliation is a threat to public safety.

It’s time to move forward. And here’s how I plan to do that.

First, the North Carolina legislature must repeal a 2015 law that prevents removal or relocation of monuments. Cities, counties and the state must have the authority and opportunity to make these decisions.

Second, I’ve asked the Department of Natural and Cultural Resources to determine the cost and logistics of removing Confederate monuments from state property as well as alternatives for their placement at museums or historical sites where they can be studied in context.

Third, the North Carolina legislature should defeat a bill that grants immunity from liability to motorists who strike protesters. That bill passed the state House and remains alive in the Senate. The Senate should kill it. Full stop. Those who attack protesters, weaponizing their vehicles like terrorists, should find no safe haven in our state.

Conversations about race and our past are never simple or easy. They are deeply personal and emotional. As President Lincoln said, we must do this work “with malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in to bind up the nation’s wounds.” President Lincoln was on point: we must do what we know is right, and we must do it the right way.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: August 16, 2017, 05:55:03 pm »

It is definitely heating up. also antifa is a racist terrorist group
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: August 28, 2017, 04:29:19 pm »

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/08/26/tennessee-theater-cancels-gone-with-the-wind-screening-after-34-years-over-racist-content-complaints/
8/26/17

Tennessee Theater Cancels ‘Gone With the Wind’ Screening After 34 Years Over ‘Racist’ Content Complaints

The Orpheum Theatre in Memphis, Tennessee, will no longer screen Gone With the Wind after the theater’s board said it had received “numerous comments” from viewers who called the 1939 film “insensitive” and “racist.”

A statement from The Orpheum Theatre Group reads:

While title selections for the series are typically made in the spring of each year, the Orpheum has made this determination early in response to specific inquiries from patrons. The Orpheum appreciates feedback on its programming from all members of the mid-south community. The recent screening of Gone With the Wind at the Orpheum on Friday, August 11, 2017, generated numerous comments. The Orpheum carefully reviewed all of them.

The group said the film was ultimately pulled because it was “insensitive” to local patrons.

“As an organization whose stated mission is to ‘entertain, educate and enlighten the communities it serves,’ the Orpheum cannot show a film that is insensitive to a large segment of its local population,” the group said.

advertisement

The theater’s decision to pull the film ends a 34-year tradition at the Orpheum. The removal apparently stemmed from a post on the Orpheum’s Facebook page from an early August screening, in which someone deemed the eight-time Academy Award-winning film “racist.” Another Memphis resident said of the news that “slowly but surely, we will rid this community of all tributes to white supremacy.”

The iconic film, set around a southern plantation during the Civil War and Reconstruction periods, follows the lives of several black and white characters of the historic era. Actress Hattie McDaniel, who played a house servant named Mammy, became the first African American to win an Academy Award for her role in the film.

What’s more, the film’s producer David O. Selznick went out of his way to avoid offending black audiences and consulted with black leaders at the time to insure the film would not be insensitive to blacks — in the way that, for example, Birth of a Nation was.

Selznick had refused to allow the N-word in the film. He wrote a letter to the NAACP president explaining that as a Jew he was painfully aware of what was happening in Europe (at that time, in the 1930s) to Jews and would not do anything to increase racial tensions in America. The NAACP wrote a corresponding letter to Selznick, thanking him for taking care not to include objectively insensitive material in the film.

Alas, the Orpheum said it will soon be “announcing an exciting movie series in the spring of 2018 that will, as always, contain both classic films and more recent blockbusters.”
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: August 29, 2017, 04:04:20 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/domestic-hate-group-southern-poverty-law-center-getting-millions-silence-conservatives-online/
Domestic Hate Group Southern Poverty Law Center Getting Millions To Silence Conservatives Online
The seeds of the the new American Civil war, sown during the 8 years of the Obama regime, are coming into full bloom. The Democrat party may be in disarray since their historic loss last year, but the radical, George Soros funded Alt-Left is not. They have millions, the support of the majority of the tech industry, and they have their hate groups like ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter out in the streets nearly everyday.
8/22/17

It is no secret that domestic terror groups like ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter are funded by tens of millions of dollars through George Soros many splinter groups and shell companies. It is also no secret that nearly all the tech and social media companies are run by Alt-Left Liberals. And it is no secret that they have declared war.

For many years, Now The End Begins has been placed on the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) list of “anti-government groups“, and we view it as a badge of honor. NTEB has never been anti-government, have never attended an anti-government rally or anti-government meeting of any kind. Yet, the SPLC waves their Alt-Left Liberal hand and slaps us and nearly 1,000 other groups with that label.

Why do they do it? To advance the fascist ideology of “Rules For Radicals” and other Marxist propaganda. They do it in an attempt to silence us, to minimize us, to discredit us. For years, the SLPC has been a kind of poor-man’s ALCU, yearning for the big-money spotlight. In 2017, with the rise in power of ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter, they have found it.

The Southern Poverty Law Center in just the past few days has received millions from Apple, one million from Hollywood actor George Clooney, indie band Wilco has donated all royalties from their song “All Lives, You Say?” to the SPLC, and the list goes on and on.

Pamela Geller, who has labored tirelessly to expose the Muslim terror groups like CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood, has been branded as a hate group leader and announced on her site that she was permanently banned today from using PayPal. She writes:

They did it. PayPal has banned our organization, American Freedom Defense Initiative. It’s coming down fast, while hate groups like CAIR and the SPLC are getting millions from left-wing corporate managers. The SPLC received a two million dollar pledge from Apple and MGM Resorts International will match employees’ donations to terror tied group CAIR.

The left is awash in funding. And they mean to cut off everything from those working in defense of the free and the brave. I received notice from Ronita Murray in the Brand Risk Management department that Paypal has suspended my account, permanently. source

The Alt-Left is on the rampage, and if you are a Conservative then you are their target.

It is no secret that domestic terror groups like ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter are funded by tens of millions of dollars through George Soros many splinter groups and shell companies. It is also no secret that nearly all the tech and social media companies are run by Alt-Left Liberals. And it is no secret that they have declared war.

All over YouTube, Conservative commentators like Ben Shapiro, Mark Dice and others have seen their ad revenues suspended for no reason at all. The Alt-Left is working overtime to cut off their income stream because if they can do that, they can silence them.

more
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: September 27, 2017, 10:56:58 am »

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=96766
Violent ANTIFA Rioters Are Turning On Each other!!
9/26/17

Watch: ANTIFA members turn on a fellow rioter because he's white. As he tries to defend himself by stating he's been fighting the good fight for 3 months, his membership was revoked after the leader of the group shouted, "You're still white! You're still responsible! This is your fault! You're inherently racist! It's in your blood! It's in your DNA!"

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: September 28, 2017, 04:03:28 pm »

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/09/28/spike_lee_players_reacted_when_trump_called_for_nfl_plantation_owners_to_control_them.html
9/28/17
Spike Lee: Trump Called On NFL "Plantation Owners" To Control Their Players

Filmmaker and activist Spike Lee said Trump supporters "will be on the wrong side of history" on CNN Wednesday night:

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN: The other criticism I heard from some supporters of the president on our program the other night was that a lot of the players now is they weren't doing it when Colin Kaepernick was doing it. He was pretty much out of in the wilderness for a long time. He's paid a price. But now they are doing this because it is against the president. Do you think it is an anti-Trump sentiment that is making some players lock arms?

SPIKE LEE, FILMMAKER: No, I think it is a combination of both things. And when he says -- he was really telling the owners like owners are the plantation owners and the guys playing in the league you know they're on the plantation, you can't say anything. And so the thing is really escalated. And then I get back to it, when you talk about somebody's mother, that's a no-no. And he has not apologized...

Did he talk about the mothers of the neo-Nazis, the alt-right? The KKK, those guys, the crazy people in Charlottesville?

COOPER: He said they were some very fine people.

LEE: Of course. Their mothers weren't SOBs.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: September 29, 2017, 09:08:51 pm »

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=97242
Breaking! Federal Judge rules that Black Lives Matter can do whatever they want!!!
9/29/17

A Federal Judge has decided that Black Lives Matter is a movement, not an organization, and therefore can not be sued.

nbcnews.com reports: Black Lives Matter is a social movement, like the tea party or the civil rights movement, and therefore can't be sued, a federal judge ruled Thursday.

A police officer anonymously sued Black Lives Matter and DeRay Mckesson, a prominent activist in the movement, after being injured by a rock thrown during a protest over a deadly police shooting in Baton Rouge last year.

But U.S. District Judge Brian Jackson dismissed the officer's suit and ruled that Black Lives Matter is not an entity capable of being sued.

"Although many entities have utilized the phrase 'black lives matter' in their titles or business designations, 'Black Lives Matter' itself is not an entity of any sort," Jackson wrote in his 24-page ruling.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: September 30, 2017, 10:44:09 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/colin-kaepernick-foundation-donates-25000-group-named-convicted-cop-killer-assata-shakur/
Colin Kaepernick Foundation Donates $25,000 To Group Named For Convicted Cop Killer Assata Shakur
Colin Kaepernick’s foundation donated $25,000 to a foundation named convicted cop-killer Assata Shakur. The $25,000 donation to the Chicago-based group Assata’s Daughters, occurred in April, and was a part of a larger, $1 million pledge. Shakur was convicted of murdering New Jersey state trooper Werner Foerster in 1973 and sentenced to life in prison. However, she eventually broke out of prison and escaped to Cuba, where she continues to live as a fugitive.

9/30/17

Colin Kaepernick has a lot of rotten stuff to say about the police: he’s called them murderers without proof, he wore “pig socks,” which depicted cops as pigs, and he’s compared cops to slave catchers. Now, it appears he’s put his money where his mouth is.

EDITOR’S NOTE: Colin Kaepernick hates the police. He hates them so much that he’s actually worn pig socks wearing police caps on the football field. And he wonders why no one will hire him. Must be because he’s black. Now he’s taken up his hatred to a new level by donating a pile of money to a group named for a convicted cop killer. This is what his real agenda is all about, and has always been about. Anarchy, not social justice.

According to the Washington Times, Colin Kaepernick’s foundation donated $25,000 to a foundation named convicted cop-killer Assata Shakur.

The $25,000 donation to the Chicago-based group Assata’s Daughters, occurred in April, and was a part of a larger, $1 million pledge.

Shakur was convicted of murdering New Jersey state trooper Werner Foerster in 1973 and sentenced to life in prison. However, she eventually broke out of prison and escaped to Cuba, where she continues to live as a fugitive.

According to the Daily Mail, “Assata’s Daughters was founded in 2015 to ‘develop and train young people, ages 4-19, in the Black queer feminist tradition and in the spirit of Assata,’ according to the group’s website.”

The particulars of Kaepernick’s donation are also revealing. The foundation earmarked$2,500 for a program called “Cop Watch,” which trains volunteers to follow and video police officers. Another $15,000 went to something called, “teen workshops.”

Shakur was a member of the militant Black Liberation Army, a group she was active with prior to the murder of Officer Foerster. Members of the Black Liberation Army were also responsible for orchestrating Shakur’s escape in 1979. When several BLA members smuggled guns into Shakur’s prison, during visitation, then took prison officials hostage before fleeing in a van.

The timeliness of the news of Kaepernick’s donation is important. The NFL has greatly increased anthem protests, begun by Kaepernick, after critical comments made by President Trump in Alabama last week. Which means, that the NFL is intensifying protests begun by someone who thinks donating to groups named after cop-killers is a good thing.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 07, 2017, 05:54:37 pm »

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=98262
Berkeley had it coming: Students now protesting exam

10/7/17

Berkeley students protest exam, accuse their professors of privilege and White Supremacy. We would feel bad for the professor in this video, but they brought this on themselves. Their ideas created the monsters.

The Columbia Bugle @ColumbiaBugle

UC Berkeley is a mess.

Berkeley students protest exam, accuse their professors of privilege and White Supremacy. #FridayFeeling
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: October 07, 2017, 06:13:15 pm »

http://truthfeednews.com/well-well-well-look-what-george-soros-is-accused-of-orchestrating/

Well, Well, Well, Look What George Soros is Accused of Orchestrating
Breaking News By Amy Moreno October 6, 2017

A GOP lawmaker is floating the idea that communist billionaire, George Soros, was the figurehead behind the Charlottesville, VA “white Nationalist” rally.

On Thursday, Rep. Paul Gosar suggested that George Soros was the man behind the “White Nationalists” protest, and did so in order to “destroy” President Trump and cause racial chaos.

From Washington Examiner

Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., suggested Thursday that George Soros, a major Democratic donor, was behind the August white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va., that led to clashes with counterprotesters.

A GOP lawmaker is floating the idea that communist billionaire, George Soros, was the figurehead behind the Charlottesville, VA “white Nationalist” rally.

On Thursday, Rep. Paul Gosar suggested that George Soros was the man behind the “White Nationalists” protest, and did so in order to “destroy” President Trump and cause racial chaos.

From Washington Examiner

Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., suggested Thursday that George Soros, a major Democratic donor, was behind the August white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va., that led to clashes with counterprotesters.

In an interview with Vice News, Gosar initially said the Unite the Right rally may have been orchestrated by the political Left, a claim he said was supported by the fact the event’s organizer, Jason Kessler, previously supported former President Barack Obama and attended an Occupy Wall Street rally.

“Let’s look at the person that actually started the rally,” Gosar told Vice News. “It’s come to our attention that this is a person from Occupy Wall Street that was an Obama sympathizer. So, wait a minute, be careful where you start taking these people to. And look at the background.”

The Arizona Republican then said Soros, who funds numerous liberal organizations, backs people like Kessler.

“You know George Soros is one of those people that actually helps back these individuals,” Gosar said. “Who is he? I think he’s from Hungary. I think he was Jewish. And I think he turned in his own people to the Nazis. Better be careful where we go with those.”

When asked if he believes Soros funded the white nationalists, white supremacists, and neo-Nazis who rallied in Charlottesville in August, Gosar said, “wouldn’t it be interesting to find out?”

A spokesperson for Soros’ Open Society Foundations disputed Gosar’s claims and said they are an insult to him and his family.

“George Soros survived the Nazi occupation of Hungary, and he has spent his life supporting efforts to ensure that such terrifying authoritarianism never takes root again. He was 14 years old when the war ended. He did not collaborate with the Nazis. He did not help round up people. He did not confiscate anybody’s property,” the spokesperson said in a statement. “Such baseless allegations are insulting to the victims of the Holocaust, to all Jewish people, and to anyone who honors the truth. It is an affront to Mr. Soros and his family, who against the odds managed to survive one of the darkest moments in our history.

“He abhors violence in any form and has never funded it. Never has. Never will,” the spokesperson added.

After counterdemonstrators clashed with white nationalist groups in Charlottesville, conspiracy theories emerged suggesting Soros may have behind the rally, which they believe was organized by an “Obama sympathizer.”

Kessler told Snopes he voted for Obama and was interested in Occupy Wall Street’s stance against globalism. He also said he attended a demonstration of Occupy Charlottesville.

But the organizer of the Unite the Right rally said his political positions began to change during Obama’s second term.

Alex Jones, founder of InfoWars, has pushed the theory that Soros had a hand in the Charlottesville rally.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 06:15:07 pm by Psalm 51:17 » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: October 08, 2017, 08:17:58 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/antifa-plans-nationwide-campaign-destroy-statues-starting-tomorrow-columbus-day/
ANTIFA Plans Nationwide ‘Somethings Coming’ Campaign To Destroy Statues Starting Tomorrow On Columbus Day
The NYC-based ANTIFA group Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement (RAM) made the announcement on Thursday, September 21, calling on ANTIFA groups nationwide to “decorate” their neighborhoods. According to Far Left Watch, RAM is "an extremely militant group that advocates for the violent redistribution of property" and for "the abolition of gender."  The militant group recently hosted an "Our Enemies in Blue" anti-police workshop at its branch in Brooklyn, NY.

10/8/17

Violent left-wing anarchist group ANTIFA has announced a nationwide campaign to deface Christopher Columbus statues this coming Monday.

EDITOR’S NOTE: Try to imagine for a moment the utter stupidity of a group that is using hate to “stop hate”, using violence to “stop violence”, and of course, using fascism to “stop fascism”. That’s ANTIFA. Tomorrow they will launch what they are calling a nationwide campaign to tear down and destroy all statues of Christopher Columbus. They will be easy to spot, just look for a cowardly group of domestic terrorists that look exactly like the KKK, but in black hoods instead of white.

Five Christopher Columbus statues have already been vandalized in New York City in recent weeks, according to Far Left Watch. In one case last month, vandals defaced a “larger-than-life” statue of Columbus in Central Park, leaving blood-red paint on his hands, and scrawled, “Hate will not be tolerated” and “#SomethingsComing” on its pedestal.

What is coming appears to be a coordinated campaign to destroy monuments all across the country on Columbus Day.
Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement: Domestic Terrorists

The NYC-based ANTIFA group Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement (RAM) made the announcement on Thursday, September 21, calling on ANTIFA groups nationwide to “decorate” their neighborhoods.
According to Far Left Watch, RAM is “an extremely militant group that advocates for the violent redistribution of property” and for “the abolition of gender.”

The militant group recently hosted an “Our Enemies in Blue” anti-police workshop at its branch in Brooklyn, NY. RAM posted a video called “Against Columbus Day” on the antifa website It’s Going Down, showcasing destroyed monuments across the country and black-clad thugs strutting around menacingly to psycho synth music.

“The battles lines have been drawn and white supremacists are on notice,” the anarchists wrote in a statement on the website. “White nationalist statues are crumbling all over the US as our collective revolutionary power is growing.”

A recent poll showed that the vast majority of Americans support a holiday honoring Christopher Columbus, but RAM called Columbus Day, October 9, “one of the most vile ‘holidays’ of the year.” The group called on supporters “to take action against this day and in support of indigenous people in the US and abroad who have been victims of colonialism and genocide.”

We are calling for groups to “decorate” their neighborhoods as they see fit: put up murals, wheatpaste posters, drop a banner, etc. On October 9th put a picture of your action on social media and use the hashtags below. With these actions multiplied around the country, we will make it unequivocally clear that revolutionaries will always stand with the indigenous!

The anarchists encouraged fellow law-breakers to record and broadcast their crimes by using the hashtags #F*ckColumbusDay and #DestroyColonialism.

As ANTIFA has already announced its illegal intentions well ahead of time, elected officials and police departments across the country should not be blindsided by the rash of vandalism that is sure to come in the next few days. source
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: October 09, 2017, 02:23:36 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: October 09, 2017, 06:23:12 pm »

http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/10/993373-new-detroit-firefighter-fired-officially-starts-gift-brought-fellow-firemen/
10/8/17
New Detroit Firefighter Fired Before He Officially Starts — It All Had to Do With Gift He Brought Fellow Firemen

Rookie Detroit firefighter Robert Pattison, eager to officially start his new job, stopped by Engine 55 to introduce himself. While not mandatory, probationary firefighters traditionally bring along a small gift for their new colleagues.

Before the whole thing was over, Pattison was fired before he officially started.

As reported by WJBK in Detroit, doughnuts are usually the gift of choice, but rookies are allowed to bring in whatever they choose.

Unfortunately for Pattison, he chose a watermelon — adorned with a pink bow:
Screenshot/WLBK

Some African-American firefighters were instantly offended, and according to WJBK, 90 percent of the people who work at Engine 55 are black.

WJBK asked Second Battalion Chief Shawn McCarty, who is black, if it was racially insensitive for Pattison to bring a watermelon into the firehouse.

“To some people,” he said, but he doesn't think Pattison should've lost his job over the incident:

“I don't think so, I don't think so. Between what he did and losing his job, there are a few things that could have been done.”

In a statement, Fire Commissioner Eric Jones explained why Pattison was discharged:

"There is zero tolerance for discriminatory behavior inside the Detroit Fire Department. On Saturday, Sept. 30, 2017, at Engine 55, a trial firefighter (probationary employee) engaged in unsatisfactory work behavior which was deemed offensive and racially insensitive to members of the Detroit Fire Department.

After a thorough investigation, it was determined that the best course of action was to terminate the employment of this probationary employee."

Firefighter Patrick Trout disagreed with the decision to fire Pattison, but said he should've known better:

“When you get your first detail at a firehouse, you pretty much know what you are getting yourself into. So you would have to say it was probably a bad call.”

Pattison told WJBK the watermelon wasn't a joke, nor did intend to offend anyone.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: