End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 04:25:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Media Driven Race War

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Media Driven Race War  (Read 36949 times)
Kilika
« Reply #120 on: October 15, 2013, 05:14:41 am »

Cherokee in my family, and I'm not offended.

Remind me again why it is that we should care what Bob Costas has to say? He's a sports commentator, that's it.

Agreed, there is no place in sports for politic sideshows. Bob needs to shut up or go away.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 15, 2013, 10:44:35 am »

Remind me again why it is that we should care what Bob Costas has to say? He's a sports commentator, that's it.

Agreed, there is no place in sports for politic sideshows. Bob needs to shut up or go away.

Society has become incredibly politically correct, it seems.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 17, 2013, 12:31:12 am »

Redford: ‘Racism involved’ in the ‘paralyzed environment’ Obama faces

On CNN’s “New Day” on Wednesday, Robert Redford said congressional criticism of President Barack Obama is racially motivated.

“Don’t get me started on that,” the left-leaning actor said when asked about political gridlock in Washington, D.C. “What I wanted to see [in Obama's second term] is turning out to be a bit of a dream that never came true. I don’t envy [Obama's] position. I think he is a good man. I think he is an intelligent man, a compassionate man who can’t function in that environment. That environment — it is so decrepit. It is so paralyzed. And the worst of it is that it is paralyzed by intention. There’s a body of congressional people that want to paralyze the system. I think that what’s underneath it, unfortunately, is there is probably some racism involved, which is really awful.”

“I don’t know whether it’s an elephant,” Redford said. “It’s some kind of animal. Whatever it is, I think it’s in the room. But there are other issues there. It’s not just racism, I think. It’s a group of people that are afraid of change. And they’re so narrow-minded that some people, when you see change coming, get so threatened by change, they get angry and they get terrorized then they get vicious.”

READ MORE:  http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/16/redford-racism-involved-in-the-paralyzed-environment-obama-faces/
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #123 on: October 17, 2013, 04:05:46 am »

So Redford is an Obama fanboy eh?  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 25, 2013, 03:55:53 am »

'Offensive' Halloween costumes banned by US university
University of Colorado Boulder tells students to avoid costumes including cowboys, indians, white trash or anything potentially deemed offensive

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10401584/Offensive-Halloween-costumes-banned-by-US-university.html
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Kilika
« Reply #125 on: October 25, 2013, 04:02:41 am »

to avoid costumes including cowboys, indians, white trash or anything potentially deemed offensive

The whole stupid celebration is offensive to me, so how about not wearing any costumes, as I deem them all offensive.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 25, 2013, 10:25:15 am »

Black mobs and the coming race war

Thomas Sowell highlights book exposing multi-city wave of attacks on whites

One of the reasons for being glad to be as old as I am is that I may be spared living to see a race war in America. Race wars are often wars in which nobody wins and everybody ends up much worse off than they were before.

Initial skirmishes in that race war have already begun and have in fact been going on for some years. But public officials pretend that it is not happening, and the mainstream media seldom publish it at all, except in ways that conceal what is really taking place.

For American society, a dangerous polarization has set in. Signs of this polarization over the years include opposite reactions between blacks and whites to verdicts in the O.J. Simpson murder case, the “****” charges against Duke University students, and trials resulting from the beating of Rodney King and the death of Trayvon Martin.

More dangerous than these highly publicized episodes over the years are innumerable organized and unprovoked physical attacks on whites by young black gangs in shopping malls, on beaches and in other public places all across the country today.

While some of these attacks make it into the media as isolated incidents, the nationwide pattern of organized black on white attacks by thugs remains invisible in the mainstream media, with the notable exception of Bill O’Reilly on the Fox News Channel.

Even when these attacks are accompanied by shouts of anti-white rhetoric and exultant laughter at the carnage, the racial makeup of the attackers and their victims is usually ignored by the media, and public officials often deny that race has anything to do with what happened.

These attacks have sent many people to the hospital, and some have died, but the attacks are often carried out in a festive atmosphere. What are called “troubled youths,” in this and other contexts, are often in fact young people enjoying themselves greatly by creating big trouble for others.

Some of these many attacks are covered in detail in a book titled “White Girl Bleed A Lot” by Colin Flaherty. It was a phrase that I recognized immediately, from my own previous research.

That phrase was uttered by one of a group of black attackers who descended on a group of whites at a July 4th fireworks show in Milwaukee. But what happened there was not unique, either in itself or in the efforts of police and political authorities to play down what happened – and to say that race had nothing to do with it.

When the Chicago Tribune was criticized for editing out the race of the attackers in a series of similar organized attacks in Chicago, it replied that race was irrelevant. Yet race is not considered irrelevant when indignantly editorializing on a disproportionate number of young black males arrested and imprisoned.

Sadly, what happened in Milwaukee and Chicago were not isolated incidents. They were part of a pattern repeated in dozens of cities, located in every region of the country. Colin Flaherty’s book, which is subtitled “The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It,” reveals this pattern in painful detail.

Other books are emerging that are more clearly a white backlash, in the sense that they attack behavior patterns among contemporary blacks in general.

Perhaps the most clearly backlash books are those written by Paul Kersey, whose central theme is that whites have created thriving cities, which blacks subsequently took over and ruined. Examples include his books about Birmingham (“The Tragic City”) and Detroit (“Escape from Detroit”).

Kersey even takes a swing at Rush Limbaugh (and at yours truly) for saying that liberal policies destroyed these cities. He says that San Francisco and other cities with liberal policies, but without black demographic and political takeovers, have not been ruined. His books are poorly written, but raise tough questions.

It would be easy to simply dismiss Kersey as a racist. But denouncing him or ignoring him is not refuting him. Refuting requires thought, which has largely been replaced by fashionable buzz words and catch phrases, when it comes to discussions of race.

Thought is long overdue. So is honesty.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/black-mobs-and-the-coming-race-war/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 30, 2013, 08:14:17 am »

Ted Cruz Explains to Trayvon Martin’s Mother How ‘Stand Your Ground’ Laws Help Protect the Black Community

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) came face-to-face with Sybrina Fulton, the mother of Trayvon Martin, on Capitol Hill during a Tuesday hearing on “Stand Your Ground” laws. After offering his condolences to Fulton, Cruz told the mother that the self-defense laws are not racist because they help blacks as much as whites, if not more.

Cruz also explained that, despite some efforts to exploit Martin’s death, George Zimmerman’s defense team never used Stand Your Ground laws as a defense in the murder trial.

“We know that some in our political process have a desire to exploit that tragic, violent incident for agendas that have nothing to do with that young man who lost his life. We have seen efforts to undermine the verdict of the jury and, more broadly, to inflame racial tensions that I think are sad and irresponsible,” the Texas senator added.

Cruz went on to refute the “remarkable” allegation that Stand Your Ground laws do not protect black communities.

“I think that’s a remarkable statement on many, many fronts, including the fact that a great many African-Americans find themselves victims of violent crime, and have asserted this defense to defend themselves, defend their families, defend their children,” he explained.

The assertion is even more “remarkable,” Cruz said, when you consider that in 2004, “a state senator in Illinois by the name of Barack Obama co-sponsored an expansion of Illinois’ law providing civil immunity for those who use justifiable force to defend themselves.”

“The notion that stand your ground laws are some form of veiled racism may be a convenient political attack, but it is not borne out by the facts remotely,” he concluded.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/29/ted-cruz-explains-to-trayvon-martins-mother-how-stand-your-ground-laws-help-protect-the-black-community-at-senate-hearing/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 30, 2013, 02:33:15 pm »

Black mob picks on 'The Wrong Guy'
'Knockout Game' results backfire when 'victim' is armed

DeAndre Felton and his crew had a problem: The mall was closed. The curfew in effect. But they were still high on drugs and wanted to have more fun. So they decided to beat someone up.

Turns out they chose The Wrong Guy.

They had just come from a local park where DeAndre and 15 others beat up two girls, sending one to the hospital with a broken arm.

So DeAndre came up with an increasingly popular idea: In St. Louis they call it the Knockout Game. In Illinois, Polar Bear Hunting.

Regardless of what DeAndre in Meriden, Conn., called it, the rules are the same all over: Find a person who looks defenseless. Then punch him. Or kick him until you get tired or he is knocked out. Or worse. Game over.

DeAndre was part of a pattern of hundreds of examples of black mob violence documented in more than 80 cities revealed in “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence and how the media ignore it.”

DeAndre knew The Knockout Game was usually pretty safe. For the attacker, that is. In Meriden, victims aren’t likely to carry concealed weapons. Nor do they fight back: As one player said in Philadelphia as his victim begged for mercy: “It’s not our fault you can’t fight.”

See the Big List of black mob violence.

So when DeAndre and his gang of eight to 10 left the parking lot in a Meriden mall just a few weeks ago – soon after the park beat-down – he was confident little could go wrong when he told his friends he wanted to “beat someone up.”

They found their victim a few minutes later. Soon DeAndre and his confederate, Deshaun Jones, were peeling off from the group, heading for a guy walking home from work. Alone.

We don’t know his name or race or much else about him other than this: He was The Wrong Guy.

With their friends lurking less than 100 yards away, DeAndre and Deshaun attacked The Wrong Guy. Then came the surprise: The Wrong Guy fought back. He pulled a knife. Soon DeAndre was dead, and Deshaun was on his way to the emergency room.

It took the police a few days to piece it together. And while they did, Facebook pages, Twitter streams and a televised candlelight vigil were full of praise and happy memories for the fallen DeAndre. Full of promises to catch the person responsible. Full of rumors about what happened – including some who thought DeAndre could be the next Trayvon Martin, the Florida teenager who was killed by a neighborhood watch commander.

Two weeks after the killing, police released the results of their investigation. They said they delayed release of the findings out of respect for the family of DeAndre and on the advice of community leaders. Curiously, the police report did not mention the earlier mob attack involving DeAndre. Nor did the police mention what, if anything, they did out of respect for the two female victims of the earlier assault.

But the report left little doubt about what happened that night.

They talked to other members of Andre’s mob, plus a dozen more people, and they all said the same thing: DeAndre and Deshaun attacked The Wrong Guy, who then stabbed them in self-defense.

The families didn’t want to hear that explanation.

Deshaun’s mother said the police had it wrong: The Wrong Guy was the real attacker.

“This is a monster, this is a monster after children,” Alexis Jones said. “This man is still on the streets, and my son is sitting home trying to recover. My son has two stab wounds in his back, one on his side, and he has a slice on his neck.”

DeAndre’s mother joined in.

“I just don’t believe it. My son was not raised to be a troublemaker,” said Valda Felton. “I don’t want them or anyone else to make my child out to be a villain.”

Family friend and minister Rev. Dante Moss, who officiated at DeAndre’s funeral, held a press conference and called the police findings a “comic book.” Moss compared DeAndre to Trayvon.
This is your typical Race Bater right here. This guy probably KNEW exactly how this kid acted and has the gall, to come out and lie like this. You Mr. Reverend, who for starters need to repent of using that Title, will one day answer for your lies.

The minister and the family said the police had it wrong: The Wrong Guy attacked DeAndre and DeShaun, not the other way around.

Police say not one of the people present corroborated Moss’ claim. But Moss just kept on keeping on.

He posted the following almost a dozen times on DeAndre’s Facebook page, now a memorial site: “The Funeral is over but Deandre is still screaming for Justice! Get Ready to Rock The Earth! Don’t let him Die Twice!!!! Stand Ready to Rock the Earth!”

Posters to local news sites pitched in, including his aunt.

“Deandre was trying to help his friend after he got stabbed,” said Talitha Frazier “Then deandre got stabbed in his back. I have one question? In the state of Ct. at what point are you allowed to take someones life. Some one please answer that for me. I am his aunt.”

Katie Lynn posted this after the funeral: “deandre lost his life..sticking up for his friend. he’s a hero. people just need to stop pointing fingers and realize the grief that family is going through.”

Lots of people joined with Moss to say they had no faith in the police investigation. And they believed the crime against DeAndre and Deshaun was racially motivated.

“Why should another one of Gods black angels die without no type of justice again from the meriden police dept,” Edwina Lebby posted on Facebook. “If it were a white kid justice would of been served!!!!”

“He was stabbed last night on kensington ave by a coward who didn’t stop to think that this was someone’s baby ughhh,” said Annette Rosado “God i hope they catch this person:(”

Celines Matias Rodriguez said: “justice for deandre!! And for his friend who was stabbed while he was turned away!!!! An arrest needs to be made!!!! An adult using a knife on small children needs to be punished!!!! I pray to God that charges are brought about soon….”

“Where’s the video? Show it to us,” said another Facebook poster. “Hmmmm. I want to know why they had to go find this guy 22 hours later if he was attacked. I want to know. Doesn’t sound right to me at all. He’s so innocent? Really? Then why did he run and hide? Just someone answer that.”

But catching The Wrong Guy was not a problem. Hospital video and witness accounts led the police to his door less than one day after the attack. He handed over the knife and expressed surprise one of his attackers died. His name was not released.

Others in Meriden point to several other examples of black mob violence say this was not an isolated incident. Said MeridenMom: “Where was justice when my 40 year old brother was innocently ‘jumped’ last summer by a group of teens/young boys and when the neighborhood churchman was ‘jumped’ this past summer walking home from a nightly service by a group of boys. My kids knew and went to school wit[h] both teens and knew exactly what happened before news reported it. Kids was high looking for trouble and jumped somebody.”

Despite the best efforts of Moss to the contrary, the earth did not rock.

No charges have been filed in the stabbing or the assault. DeAndre was 15 years old. DeShaun is 13.

Four days later and 1,300 miles away in St. Cloud, Jesse Smithers was getting ready for another round of the Knockout Game.

Smithers was riding with a car-full of friends when he spotted The Right Guy: a 20-year old student named Colton Gleason.

Smithers told the driver to stop the car. He got out and punched Gleason in the face.

They did not have to worry about Gleason carrying weapons. That’s not what college students do in Minnesota. Soon Smithers was back in the car, bragging about his knockout punch.

Gleason died that night. And Smithers was charged with murder soon after. None of the friends was charged. Though a judge did have to issue a no-contact order because many of the witnesses were being threatened – another tradition of the Knockout Game.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/black-mob-picks-the-wrong-guy/#dPVWkYBHs7tQ8Sqy.99
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 05:03:57 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #129 on: October 31, 2013, 04:18:05 am »

Family friend and minister Rev. Dante Moss, who officiated at DeAndre’s funeral, held a press conference and called the police findings a “comic book.” Moss compared DeAndre to Trayvon.
This is your typical Race Bater right here. This guy probably KNEW exactly how this kid acted and has the gall, to come out and lie like this. You Mr. Reverend, who for starters need to repent of using that Title, will one day answer for your lies.

Yep, right out of the Al Sharpton school of stirring up racial tension.

Just more street thugs with no parental direction. 
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 05:03:34 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 31, 2013, 08:43:27 am »

Employees Forced to Take Diversity Training After Man Wears Obama Costume to Company Party

A Kentucky medical center is mandating all of their employees complete diversity training after a man came dressed to an annual costume party wearing a mask depicting President Barack Obama in what appears to be a straight jacket.

Jennie Stuart Medical Center is also asking their employees to refrain from wearing political, religious, ethnic and gender based Halloween costumes, according to WZTV.

At the medical center’s annual Halloween party, the man wearing the Obama mask was escorted by two individuals dressed as security officers and performed a skit called “VIP Special Delivery,” winning the group third place in the costume contest.

But, after a photo circulated of the group, the medical center’s VP of Human Resources wrote a letter to the staff of about 750 apologizing to anyone offended.

“I think it is very, very offensive,” C.E. Timberlake, a local pastor, said. “And really, that shouldn’t have happened.”

It was not immediately clear which employee was dressed in the Obama mask at the party.

Watch a local news clip, courtesy of WZTV:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/30/employees-forced-to-take-diversity-training-after-man-wears-obama-mask-to-costume-party/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 01, 2013, 03:23:50 pm »

Christian Student Forced to Remove Jesus Halloween Costume Over Fear He’d Offend ‘Religious Sensibilities’

Administrators at Highland Park High School in Highland Park, Ill., were reportedly so worried that a teenager’s Jesus Halloween costume would so offend “religious sensibilities” or promote the Christian faith that they initially pulled him from class and told him to remove it.

Marshon Sanders, a senior at the school, later told media that his costume was merely an attempt to idolize Jesus, not to disparage the religious figure.

“[Christ is] the most influential person in my life,” the teen told WBBM-TV.

Sanders is a practicing Christian who regularly attends church and was baptized over the summer. After going to school dressed as rapper Snoop Dogg last year which was apparently permitted by school officials, his mother, Angenetta Frison, told her son to choose someone more positive — and so he did.

But the district has a policy against Halloween costumes that could offend or create stereotypes surrounding gender, sexual orientation, heritage or religion, so Sanders’ holiday disguise created concern among school leaders, The Chicago Tribune reported.

The teen told WGN-TV that he was called out of class and down to the office during first period, where the dean chastised him for dressing as the Christian savior. He also indicated that the situation wasn’t just rooted in fear that he might offend, but that there also may have been a concern over him potentially promoting religion.

“I was taken down to the dean’s office and she said my costume was offensive,” he said. “That I was promoting religion, which wasn’t my intent, so that’s when she made me take off the crown, she made me take off the crucifix.”

Sanders’ costume included a toga, a cross and a crown of thorns — all sentiments associated with Jesus. While he was asked to remove these elements, school officials investigated the situation and later changed their minds.

Upon further review, we realized the student did not intend to be offensive,” Melinda Vajdi, a spokeswoman for District 113, told the Tribune. “Therefore, the school communicated to the student that he could wear the costume.”

Despite the about-face, Frison said her son chose not to put his Jesus garb back on.

She also wondered in an interview with The Chicago Sun-Times if the fact that Sanders is an African American had anything to do with the school’s initial protest.

“Race is an issue in our country. We still struggle with racism,” she said. “I don’t know if that was a factor, but it may have been. Would a Caucasian student dressed as Jesus have had the same effect?”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/01/christian-student-forced-to-remove-jesus-halloween-costume-over-fear-hed-offend-religious-sensibilities/
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #132 on: November 01, 2013, 03:39:50 pm »

If he follows Jesus, then he should be like Jesus calls us, to be an ensample, not run around acting like the heathens do.

"Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us." 2 Thessalonians 3:9 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 04, 2013, 08:09:20 am »

Newspapers directed: Cover up black violence

City's epidemic silenced by national 'journalism' society

When a mom and daughter were kidnapped, forced to withdraw money from an ATM, raped, then shot last week, the Indianapolis Star played it by the book: Do not mention the suspects are black.

The “book” in this case is written by the Society of Professional Journalists, headquartered just three miles from the scene of the crime. In last month’s issue of the SPJ magazine, the oldest and largest organization of journalists in America reminded its members how they should report racial violence.

Don’t.

The SPJ story was just repeating what dozens of chapters around the country tell its members in regular seminars: Unless someone is considerate enough to wave around a sign saying, “Kill Honky,” or issue a press release or utter racial expletives in front of lots of witnesses, the fact that the suspects just happen to be black has no bearing on the story.

And if you wonder about it, you are probably a “racist and hater,” said the SPJ.

Never mind that when Indianapolis police dispatchers take a 911 call, one of the first questions they ask is about race.

Never mind when these same dispatchers talk to patrolmen on publicly accessible scanners, one of the first pieces of information they broadcast is the race of the suspects.

Never mind that Indianapolis is the scene of dozens of recent examples of black mob violence, though you would not know it from reading the Indianapolis Star.

Many of these episodes are centered downtown, near the gleaming but increasingly empty Circle Mall. Many are connected to the Indiana Black Expo held every summer. And when police flood the zone to prevent more black mob violence downtown – with helicopters and horses and SWAT teams – the rowdy sometimes take a bus to a local mall and create violence and mayhem there.

Many of these episodes of black mob violence are on video. Many are documented in “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It,” which has an entire chapter on Indianapolis.

To be fair, Indianapolis is not remarkably different from Kansas City, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis, Philadelphia, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Greensboro, Rochester, Richmond, Miami Beach, Fresno, Louisville, Memphis, Greensboro and more than 100 other centers of regular and intense black mob violence: The papers in those towns are loathe to report it as well. They say they are color blind.

These are the same papers that every day run stories about black caucuses, black churches, black colleges, black TV stations, black expos, black radio, black newspapers, black blogs and on and on.

But black mob violence? Not a thing.

People in Indianapolis are wondering why: They question why the paper is so heavily invested in refusing to let their readers know that black mob violence exists exponentially out of proportion in their town.

Daniel Lee is just one of dozens who left comments at the IndyStar.com and other web sites:

“The Star won’t publish the suspects’ race unless it’s part of a ‘detailed’ description including clothes, hairstyle, Italian or German-style boots, hoop or stud earrings, buttons, snaps or hook-and-eye fasteners, plaid or paisley, earth-tones or vibrant joyful colors, full description of every visible tattoo, etc,” Lee quipped. “It’s their way of avoiding what they consider the racism of calling black suspects ‘black.’”

Johnny West piled on: “It is completely irresponsible for the Star to not have a description of the suspects included in this story. This story is useless to the community without a timely description. If police did not release a description, that should be noted in the story.”

David Hogan noticed a pattern: “I do not understand why the Indy Star will not release a description of the suspects. According to IMPD, 4-5 black male suspects, one of which who was wearing a grey hooded sweatshirt, were involved.

“I got this from the Channel 8 news site. Bill McClerry is the reporter on this story,” Hogan continued. “Hey, Bill, if you are reading these comments, can you please explain why the Indy Star does not release a physical description other than maybe height and age of the possible suspects? I think it would be helpful to get a reason behind this critical omission of facts surrounding this and other stories the paper has reported in the past.”

On and on it went until Alvie Lindsay, the “News and Investigations Director” at the Star stepped in to explain it all.

“Lots of questions here about descriptions of suspects,” Lindsay responded. “We are working to update the story. If and when we have a detailed description of the suspects – and not merely race and gender, but something that could reasonably help the public identify individuals – that information will be included.

“Bill, our reporter, just talked to the IMPD spokesman who said there are no other such details at this point,” Lindsay continued. “It’s actually not clear, he said, how many suspects were involved. No age range has been provided, either.”

After reading the story, several commentators mistakenly came to believe that these details were not available. Or that the victims were not aware of the racial identity of the suspects.

Said Barbara Grasher Howard, “Did you not read the article? It clearly said the victims weren’t able to recall details. Police are hoping they’re more able to do so once the trauma is somewhat past” – which is not true.

But at least the Indy Star allows some comments on the topic. Other daily papers often do not, or close comments altogether when the subject is racial violence.

The Indy Star may refuse to report on racial violence, but lots of people know about it anyway. Abdul Hakim-Shabazz is an Indianapolis attorney and community activist who has heard it all before. Writing in Indiana Barrister, Hakim Shabazz says it is time to take off the blinders and confront the racial roots of the violence and lawlessness in Indianapolis.

“Indianapolis, you have a problem. Your problem is young, black men who are out of control. … It’s time to step up and start making examples out of people,” Hakim-Shabazz writes. “Decent citizens, black and white, should not have to live in fear of urban terrorists.”

Meanwhile, over at the SPJ headquarters, of the 35 people who are staffers and members of the board or directors, none is black.

Black mobs routinely terrorize cities across the country, but the media and government are silent. Read the detailed account of rampant racial crime in “White Girl Bleed A Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It.”

See a trailer for “White Girl Bleed a Lot”:

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/newspapers-ordered-to-cover-up-black-violence/#RtdLpU8VE3CYIxb5.99
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 05, 2013, 11:30:06 am »

Holder: We Might Still Prosecute Zimmerman

Despite the complete failure of both local and federal law enforcement to find any evidence whatsoever of George Zimmerman’s supposed racism ending in the death of black teenager Trayvon Martin in February 2012 in Florida, the Obama administration continues to threaten prosecution against Zimmerman. On Monday, Attorney General Eric Holder said that despite Zimmerman’s acquittal in his second-degree murder trial, the Department of Justice was still considering whether to bring civil rights charges against Zimmerman. “I'm not sure exactly how much longer that will take, but we will get to a point where we are able to make a determination,” he said.

The Obama administration has taken an incredibly active role in the Zimmerman case, with President Obama originally intervening before Zimmerman’s arrest to state that if he had a son, he would have looked like Trayvon Martin; after Zimmerman’s acquittal, Obama gave a speech on race relations in America implying that Zimmerman had racially profiled Martin.

The Department of Justice also sent members of the government to facilitate rallies against Zimmerman in Sanford, Florida, prior to Zimmerman’s arrest.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/04/Holder-might-prosecute-Zimmerman
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #135 on: November 05, 2013, 12:37:45 pm »

I think Eric Holder just might be insane.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 05, 2013, 12:42:19 pm »

I think Eric Holder just might be insane.

Well, i am fully convinced that to be a hard core Liberal, you have to be possessed by a devil.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 05, 2013, 12:56:01 pm »

Well, i am fully convinced that to be a hard core Liberal, you have to be possessed by a devil.

Or maybe he drinks too many of those "diet" sodas(with their Aspartame in it), along with a lot of MSG/processed foods(as a lot of these government leaders tend to eat out a lot).
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 09, 2013, 05:35:14 am »

Police deny series of trail attacks 'a pattern'

Yet reports document multiple incidents of black mob violence

Washington Post writers know how to spot racial hatred: It’s all about the “pattern,” said Mary Curtis in a recent Post column. That is how she can “determine the motive” of white members of Congress who oppose President Obama. And whether they are racist.

But this pattern-seeking reporting has not yet made its way to the Post crime desk.

And the latest example of that came Halloween night, when a “large group of assailants” beat and robbed a 50-year teacher at the Metropolitan Branch Trail, a hiking and biking path from Union Station downtown to the suburbs in Maryland.

It’s one of dozens of similar mob attacks at the Metro Trail over the last several years. All the assailants are black. Most of the victims are not.

But not once has the Post ever examined this “Question of Race” at the trail, as the paper titled the recent Curtis column about racial motivation.

We do not know if these attackers carried racial signs or uttered racial expletives in front of witnesses. But we do know that a teacher from a nearby charter school was heading home at 9:15 p.m. Then the Post picks up the story:

“The victim told police that 10 men ages 18 to 22 were in front of him, near the 600 block of Rhode Island Avenue. The victim said he was on his cellphone when he heard a man say, ‘Let’s get him.’

“Police said he was pushed to the ground and beaten in the head. They said the robbers took personal items and $260.”

The Post noted that four months ago, a dozen people attacked a bicyclist three blocks away. Never noting that mob, too, was black.

Never noting that black mob violence at the Metropolitan Trail is now routine and even frequent. But people who use the trail have no trouble figuring it out. In April, the Titan of Trinidad, a neighborhood blog, described what really happened when a black mob attacked a D.C. commuter on a bicycle, sending him to the hospital with broken bones in his face:

“As I was biking home on the Metropolitan Branch Trail today I came across a biker on the trail near R St NE who was severely beaten.

“Apparently he was beaten by a fairly large group of African American teenagers that I passed on the trail near the bridge near Florida Avenue.

“Apparently they beat this biker, a Caucasian male who looked to be in his 50s, for no reason. Cops swarmed the scene and took the man to the hospital, and tried to track down the kids but as far as I know they have not been caught.

“I share this with you to strongly encourage you to use caution on the trail. This incident occurred in broad daylight and the biker did nothing wrong.

“I spoke with one of the cops at the scene and he says there are incidents on the trail all the time, day and night. I for one will no longer be using the Metropolitan Branch Trail – please stay safe everyone.”

According to the website: “Notably, this was not a robbery; the group of teenagers apparently just attacked and beat this man on the trail without any obvious motive other than to beat him.”

Twenty hours after the assault, police issued a statement:

“Based upon this offense, we have received a number of questions concerning the Metropolitan Branch Trail. Allow us to address your concerns here.

“This was an unprovoked assault by a lone individual and not a pattern connected to other criminal offenses that were reported to MPD.”

Not even close.

In February, another bicyclist posted about mob violence on the same trail. Writing in the neighborhood blog, Popville.com, he said:

“I was assaulted on the Franklin St. bridge today on my way home from work at about 4:30pm. I was on my bike and a group of about 10 14/15 yr-old boys were walking along the sidewalk (which is separated from the road by a concrete barrier).

“Two of the kids jumped the barrier into the street as I approached on my bike, the first hit me over the back of the neck (right under my helmet) with something really hard, the second kid tried to punch me and mostly missed.”

In October of last year, another biker reported the same crime in the same area with the same results:

“Last night on my way to Chinatown I got clothe-lined (or something) as I was blazing down the metropolitan branch on my bike. 4 kids, probably 13-19 were on either side of the trail and decked me good before fleeing the scene.

“The incident was at the intersection with T St., at about 4th. I think they mostly just wanted to cause suffering for fun, rather than steal anything.”

In February, another poster at Popville reported a black mob assault nearby:

“I was attacked by a pack of 14-15 yr-olds, boys and girls, and knocked to the ground. Nothing was stolen and the kids ran off after giving me a few kicks to the head.”

In August 2012, a woman reported yet another black mob assault:

“I was biking home at 7pm and passed a whole bunch of cop cars taking a report from a guy who had just been jumped by a group of kids. It was broad daylight out, and this guy was easily 6’2″ and fairly well muscled.

“I’m a woman. If they’re not afraid to jump a big dude in broad daylight, I shudder to think what they would do to me. I haven’t ridden the MBT since.”

One Post reader, who calls himself Rev. Bacon and who also reads WND, figured it out, even if the Post could not: “Read about this urban epidemic called ‘the Knockout Game’ all over the Internet, and then come back and claim it’s a ‘non-lethal situation.’ Or just read an article by this poor dad.”

Every story on violence at the Metro Trail generates comments from other people who have experienced similar racial violence there.

Perhaps at some point this pattern will also provoke the Post into another “Question of Race” story. We will have to wait and see.

But sometimes the Post has a bit of trouble with its reporting of racial violence. In October, the largest gathering of black motorcycle clubs on the West Coast met in Fresno for the semi-annual weekend party called the Half Way Run – so named because it attracts 5,000 black bikers from Northern and Southern California who meet half way between the two areas.

One of the participants called it the “West Coast version of Black Bike Week.” Local media reports that party is a predictable site of violence and mayhem.

During a late night Saturday gathering at one of the biker club houses, with about 500 black people in attendance, 13 people were shot, one fatally. All black.

The Post reported the club was “multi-racial.”

Not even close.

Back to the Metro Trail: The Washington City Paper reports that several surveillance cameras have been installed near some of the violent hot spots on the path. But there is a minor glitch.

“The cameras are solar-powered,” said the paper, “so they don’t work that well at night.”

And a spokeswoman for the city’s transportation department that is responsible for the cameras told the paper that her department is “not in the security business,” so there’s no one monitoring the feeds.

Black mobs routinely terrorize cities across the country, but the media and government are silent. Read the detailed account of rampant racial crime in “White Girl Bleed A Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It.”

See a trailer for “White Girl Bleed a Lot”:

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/police-deny-series-of-trail-attacks-a-pattern/#utVpVpojQJohRdT8.99
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 11, 2013, 07:17:15 pm »

I haven't been paying too much to this story, but nonetheless look at the TIMING of it. It's not only getting an over-saturated amount of attention from the sports media, but also from the MSM as well. Again, just compare the TIMING of it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/incognito-says-martin-sent-him-191613036--nfl.html
11/11/13
Incognito says Martin sent him threatening text

MIAMI (AP) -- - Suspended Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito says teammate Jonathan Martin sent him a threatening text message as an apparent joke only a week before their relationship became the subject of a harassment case that has prompted an NFL investigation.

In an interview with Fox Sports televised Sunday, Incognito said he never took the threat seriously. Incognito said he regrets the racist and profane language he used with Martin, but said it stemmed from a culture of locker-room ''brotherhood,'' not bullying.

''A week before this went down, Jonathan Martin texted me on my phone - 'I will murder your whole ... family,''' Incognito said, quoting Martin as using a profanity. ''Now did I think Jonathan Martin was going to murder my family? Not one bit. ... I knew it was coming from a brother. I knew it was coming from a friend. I knew it was coming from a teammate. That just puts in context how we communicate with one another.''

Responding to the interview, Martin's attorney tweeted the message Incognito quoted. The message was accompanied by two photos of a laughing woman holding a dog, suggesting it was intended as a joke.

''JMart's text 2 Richie Incognito. U decide.....'' attorney David Cornwell tweeted. That was the only response by Cornwell or Martin's agent to requests from The Associated Press for comment on Incognito's interview.

Incognito said Martin also sent him a friendly text four days after leaving the team to undergo counseling for emotional issues. The message came on the heels of the Dolphins' overtime victory against Cincinnati.

''Wassup man? The world's gone crazy lol. I'm good tho congrats on the win,'' Martin said in a text verified by Fox Sports. ''Yeah I'm good man. It's insane bro but just know I don't blame you guys at all. It's just the culture around football and the locker room got to me a little.''

Martin left the team two weeks ago, and Cornwell alleges the second-year pro was harassed daily by teammates, including Incognito. Martin hasn't spoken publicly but will discuss the case late next week with a special investigator hired by the league.

''This isn't an issue about bullying,'' Incognito told Fox. ''This is an issue of my and Jon's relationship. You can ask anyone in the Miami Dolphins' locker room who had Jon Martin's back the absolute most, and they'll undoubtedly tell you me.

''All this stuff coming out, it speaks to the culture of our locker room, it speaks to culture of our closeness, it speaks to the culture of our brotherhood.''

Incognito's phone showed 1,142 text messages between the two players over the past year, Fox reported.

The network said Incognito declined to answer only one question: Did coaches order him to toughen up Martin? The NFL will investigate the role of coach Joe Philbin, his staff and Miami management in the case.

The Dolphins (4-4) play for the first time since Incognito was suspended when they face Tampa Bay (0-8) on Monday night.

Incognito is white and Martin is biracial. Teammates both black and white have said Incognito is not a racist, and they've been more supportive of the veteran guard than they have of Martin.

Incognito acknowledged leaving a voicemail for Martin in April in which he used a racist term, threatened to kill his teammate and threatened to slap Martin's mother.

''When I see those words come up across the screen, I'm embarrassed,'' said Incognito, adding that Martin used the same racist term ''a lot.''

''I'm embarrassed by my actions. But what I want people to know is the way Jonathan and the rest of the offensive line and our teammates communicate. It's vulgar. It's not right. ... I understand why a lot of eyebrows get raised when people don't know how Jon and I communicate to one another.''

Incognito said he never sensed that football or the locker-room culture were getting to Martin.

''As his best friend on the team, that's what has me miffed - how I missed this,'' Incognito said. ''I never saw it coming.''

Long labeled one of the NFL's dirtiest players, Incognito acknowledged his reputation for out-of-bounds behavior - and the impact the much-quoted, threatening voicemail has had on his image.

''It sounds terrible. It sounds like I'm a racist pig. It sounds like I'm a meathead. It sounds a lot of things that it's not. ... If you go just by all the knucklehead stuff I've done in the past, you're sitting in your home and thinking, 'This guy is a loose cannon. This guy is a terrible person. This guy is a racist.' That couldn't be farther from the truth.''

Incognito said if he met with Martin and his family, he would apologize for anything they took as malicious.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 13, 2013, 03:22:00 pm »

http://news.yahoo.com/appeals-court-rehears-texas-race-admissions-case-174618881.html
11/13/13
Appeals court rehears Texas race-admissions case

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — A white woman who claims the University of Texas improperly denied her admission because of race will get a second hearing before a federal appeals court on Wednesday, after the U.S. Supreme Court ordered the judges to take a another look at whether the school's race-based admissions policy remains necessary to ensure a diverse student body.

The Supreme Court said a three-judge panel on the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals didn't properly apply past decisions when it ruled in favor of the university. The court, normally based in New Orleans, chose to hold a rare hearing in Austin, where the university is based. Appeals courts may choose to meet anywhere in their district.

University officials say race plays a role in only 25 percent of admissions and that the complex formula they use for the rest makes it impossible to know if race was the deciding factor in the case of Abigail Fisher, a Texan whose admission to the Austin school was denied in 2008.

The appeals court denied Fisher's appeal after she lost In district court. But in June, the Supreme Court ruled 7-1 that the appeals judges erred in not taking a close look at UT's policies, saying a court should approve the use of race in admissions only after it concludes "that no workable race-neutral alternatives would produce the educational benefits of diversity."

In past cases, the nation's highest court has ruled race may be used to determine admissions to ensure diversity and provide a better education for all students.

Fisher's attorneys argue in new court papers that such a policy is unnecessary at UT because most students are admitted when they fall within the top 10 percent of their high school classes, and as a result, the campus is sufficiently diverse. Fisher did not meet that standard, but had applied for one of the remaining places.

"UT has not met its burden of explaining ... its untenable conclusion that minority enrollment levels would fall short, absent racial preference, of the numbers needed to meet UT's educational goals," her attorneys wrote.

University officials said the policy was necessary because while aggregate numbers show overall diversity, minority students are not evenly distributed across all colleges and classrooms. They argued their policy respects the individuals' accomplishments and that a race-based formula was the only workable solution.

"Race is but one of many factors considered, in the context of an applicant's full file, along with her various academic achievements (beyond grades and test scores), her potential to contribute to geographic diversity, socio-economic diversity, cultural diversity, and so on," UT's attorneys wrote.

The challenge to the Texas plan gained traction in part because the makeup of the Supreme Court has changed since the last time the justices ruled on affirmative action in higher education in 2003. Then, Justice Sandra Day O'Connor wrote the majority opinion that held that colleges and universities can use race in their quest for diverse student bodies. O'Connor retired in 2006, and her replacement, Justice Samuel Alito, has shown himself to be more skeptical of considerations of race in education.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 20, 2013, 12:11:19 pm »

Black leader to Oprah: Put up or shut up!
Challenges TV star's condemnation of America as racist nation

Black leader Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson is challenging Oprah Winfrey to put up or shut up.

Peterson, a columnist for WND and the president of the Brotherhood Organization of A New Destiny, or BOND, cites Winfrey’s recent “outrageous claim that blacks in America are still terrorized by whites because of their race.”

“Oprah Winfrey is sending a destructive and racist message to black youth,” said Peterson in a statement Tuesday.

“I’m calling on Oprah to back up her claims and give proof of blacks being terrorized by whites. She can’t – because it’s not happening.”

Winfrey made the remarks in an interview with the BBC last Friday on the subject of her movie “The Butler.”

The only way for racism to disappear, she said, would be for “older white people who were born, bred and marinated in prejudice and racism to die.”

Winfrey also alleged President Obama is the target of unprecedented criticism because “he’s African-American.”

Peterson said she should back up her claims or apologize.

“To the contrary, it’s black thugs who viciously attack and commit crimes against whites,” Peterson said. “Black criminals are also killing other blacks in cities like Chicago (Oprah’s hometown). Last year, the city had 500 black-on-black murders. When will Oprah talk about black racism and terror?

Peterson said successful blacks such as Winfrey, Obama and others “who race-bait are doing a disservice to the black community.”

“This type of racial demagoguery divides the races and encourages hatred and violence toward whites. It also shuts down honest and meaningful dialogue between the races,” Peterson said.

He noted Winfrey is a billionaire who “built a media empire with white people’s support.”

“The older generation of whites that she says need to die out in order for racism to vanish also watch her movies and purchase her products,” Peterson said. “Her success and the election of Barack Obama exemplify just how little white-on-black racism exists.”

He charged that for her “to sully an entire segment of innocent white Americans to a foreign press outlet is racist and an insult to her own country.”

Peterson said Winfrey’s recent comments are “far more shameful” than celebrity chef Paul Deen’s alleged use of a racial slur some 30 years ago.

“I believe that Oprah has always been a closet racist – she’s just free to express her racism because she’s no longer constrained by her show airing on a major network,” he said. “She should immediately apologize to the American public for her remarks.”

For the last 23 years, BOND has helped men and families with unique programs and services. Peterson also hosts a national radio program.

Columnist, author and radio host Dennis Prager said Peterson “has touched more souls more deeply than almost any famous person in America today.”

“Jesse Peterson exemplifies two qualities rare in any age, and certainly rare in our own: a passion for truth and extraordinary courage,” Prager said.

In his book “Scam: How the Black Leadership Exploits Black America,” Peterson contends that the civil rights establishment has made a career out of the downturn of America’s inner city, promising solutions but offering only a Band-Aid.

He chronicles the failure of the welfare system, denounces the notion of reparations, cites problems within black churches and even condemns current black “leaders” in arguing that the crisis facing families is spiritual.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/black-leader-to-oprah-put-up-or-shut-up/#fuGFwTRysikusWk0.99

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 22, 2013, 09:36:32 am »

So THIS gets HARDLY any MSM coverage!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/20/thugs-targeting-jews-disturbing-knockout-game/
11/20/13
Thugs target N.Y. Jews in disturbing ‘Knockout’ game

A series of unprovoked attacks on Jews in New York City could be part of a disturbing new game among inner-city youths called the “Knockout” game or “Get the Jew.”

The NYPD Hate Crimes Task Force is looking into a series of attacks on Jews in Brooklyn, but videos of gangs playing the game are cropping up all over the country.

The name of the game is to show one’s machismo by sucker-punching an unsuspecting victim and knocking them out cold. Video surveillance of young blacks playing the game have cropped up in major cities all over the country.

One Jewish man in Brooklyn told CBS New York that his 12-year-old son was attacked last Wednesday because he was dressed in traditional Jewish clothing.

“It’s clearly anti-Semitism,” he said. “One, full strength with his fist, whacked him, punched him, on the side of the face, full force.”

CBS reports that a teacher was attacked in Pittsburgh, and in London, a teen was hit from behind. On Nov. 10, a 78-year-old woman was attacked in Brooklyn.

Video also shows a 19-year-old Jewish man being sucker-punched in Brooklyn.

“He was actually holding an expensive camera. And they punched him and nothing was stolen,” Rabbi Yaacov Behrman told CBS New York. “And they’re playing a game: ‘Knockout.’ ‘Knock out the Jew,’ maybe. And they’re going around the neighborhood punching Jews.”

Brooklyn Assemblyman Dov Hikind said the attacks are not about robbing people, but about targeting Jews.

“I think there have been a total of eight [incidents of anti-Semitism] since September, middle of September,” Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said, CBS New York reported.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 22, 2013, 10:26:27 am »

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/david-paulin/media-blackout-of-the-knockout-game
11/22/13
Media Blackout of the ‘Knockout Game’

It’s an infuriating example of political correctness: Most of New York City’s media outlets have sanitized the nature of a spate of unprovoked attacks upon hapless pedestrians — all recent victims of the so-called “knockout game.” There have been injuries and several deaths among men, women, and youngsters, as they suffered walloping “sucker punches” by roving black youths in New York City and elsewhere.

The knockout game involves an unmentionable subject for most in the mainstream media: black-on-white violence. To a lesser extent, Asians and Hispanics have been targeted as well. They’re white enough, it seems, for black youths playing the knockout game.

For those unfamiliar with the knockout game, it’s how some black youths amuse themselves, especially in urban settings. The goal: use a single devastating punch to knock a victim unconscious. And when they succeed, they invariably react with merriment and laughter, as videos capturing the mayhem have revealed. Could racism be motivating these black youths? Nobody in the mainstream media dares suggest that this might be fueling the black mob violence in what President Obama said would be a post-racial era.

The knockout game, to be sure, has been around a few years. It has been mostly ignored by the mainstream media, which generally airbrushes out the black-on-white nature of the mayhem. The knockout game, however, was the subject of a lengthy American Thinker article by John T. Bennett way back on July 14, 2011. Now, in light of the spate of recent attacks in New York City and nearby cities, some media outlets are belatedly acknowledging that the knockout game is indeed a growing trend – though they still tiptoe around the fact that the attackers are black.

In Brooklyn, some recent victims of the knockout game were Jews, which is finally prompting New York City police officials to state that “hate crimes” may have occurred.

Hate crimes? That must have shocked some at the New York Daily News, which on Monday ran an article that failed to note the generally black-on-white nature of the knockout game. Reporter Michael Walsh merely wrote that, “This disturbing game is a hit with goons” and is an “emerging trend among unhinged teens.”

And on Fox’s “The Real Story” on Tuesday, two “experts” opined during a panel discussion that the black youths playing the knockout game were possibly influenced by violent video games or raised in troubled homes. “This is about parenting at the core,” chimed in blond-haired moderator Gretchen Carlson.

All about parenting, huh? Fair enough. But that also raises the question of just what some black parents are teaching their little darlings, given that they prefer to attack mostly whites. It’s safe to say that the media would readily cry “racism” if the knockout game involved roving gangs of white youths attacking blacks and to a lesser extent Asians and Hispanics.

Fox’s Greta Van Susteren, for her part, gets it, unlike some of her colleagues at Fox News, which is the news channel that I usually watch. In her “On the Record” segment, Susteren raised alarm bells about the knockout game.

“Take a close look,” she said, referring to a video clip showing black youths playing the knockout game. “Do you know what is going on? That is young African-American teenagers viciously and gratuitously attacking a random victim, a teacher, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.”

“This knockout game crime is a trend,” she added. “We’ve had two incidents in the last few days right here in D.C. I know this is a very touchy topic because the game is regrettably popular amongst unsupervised African-American teens. No one wants to get near the topic of race. We also can’t run from this one.”

She concluded: “I beg of Reverend Jesse Jackson, Reverend Al Sharpton and even President Obama to step up right now and speak out. Your silence will speak volumes, but your voice could make a big difference. Don’t wait. Be leaders, they need you. We need you.”

Unfortunately, it would be out of character for these black leaders to speak out against the knockout game. They prefer to shame whites — not blacks — in order to achieve their left-leaning visions of social justice and score political points.

To its credit, the New York Post did run a piece on Tuesday exposing the unpleasant truths about the knockout game — and how the recent incidents in New York City and elsewhere underscore the pathologies of black thug culture. But that no-holds-barred article (“Thugs Target Jews in Sick Knockout Game”) wasn’t written by a New York Post reporter but by Thomas Sowell, an African-American and senior fellow at the Hoover Institution, the conservative think tank.

It would be interesting to know if the knockout game is being played in cities and states with high numbers of concealed carry permits. But the answer to that might not square with the mainstream media’s anti-gun agenda.

As New York’s newspapers and online sites tiptoe around race in their coverage of the knockout game, news channels are presenting a more honest picture of what’s happening due to the visual nature of their medium – as is underscored by this segment from a New York news channel.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 23, 2013, 10:41:20 am »

As mentioned previously in this thread, Trayvon Martin's dad is a Grand Master Mason. Maybe this is just my imagination, but this is from Steve Jackson's Illuminati NWO card game...

Shocked
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 10:49:13 am by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 23, 2013, 12:38:57 pm »

Uhm...Islam is a *religion*, NOT A RACE! Roll Eyes

Children of 8 are 'racist' if they miss Islam trip: School's threatening letter to parents is met with outrage

Headmistress Lynn Small wrote to parents about multicultural school trip

Children will attend 'Explore Islam' workshop at Staffordshire University

'Racial Discrimination' would appear on permanent record if they didn't go

Parents at Littleton Green Community School in Huntington complained

Staffordshire County Council stepped in and head had to apologise

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511841/Children-8-racist-miss-Islam-trip-Schools-threatening-letter-parents-met-outrage.html#ixzz2lPQ2MVzw
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #146 on: November 23, 2013, 12:53:14 pm »

Wow! Some people really are suffering from a strong delusion.

The real point is what are schools doing interacting with Islam, a religion? I know it's Britian, and they are different than the US, but it's being done in the US with "Common Core" and other scenarios.

If these school officials were to say they were having a field trip to a Christian church, the whole town would explode in an uproar. A mosque, nobody complains, under threat of lawsuits.

If Islam is not the "Mother of Harlots", they sure do make a real strong case for it, because it's uncanny how that one religion has become seemingly accepted world-wide, regardless of the proof, with the bodies to prove it, it's a barbaric, murderous ideology.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 26, 2013, 04:58:49 pm »

Judge Requires Federal Oversight of School Choice in Louisiana
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/25/Judge-Requires-Federal-Oversight-Of-School-Choice-In-Louisiana
11/25/13

A federal judge has ruled in favor of the Obama Administration’s Department of Justice by requiring Louisiana to allow federal oversight of its school choice program, a decision that suggests the court’s acceptance of further involvement by the federal government in local school choice policies.

The Washington Free Beacon reported that Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R) said the ruling could lead to a lengthy review process for applicants that may open it up to extensive federal regulations.

As Breitbart News’ Ben Shapiro reported in August, Attorney General Eric Holder’s DOJ sued the state of Louisiana and its school voucher program which provided alternative opportunities to children who would otherwise be forced to remain in failing public schools. The DOJ claimed that the school choice program slowed the “desegregation progress.”

As Shapiro noted:

A full 90% of the children who benefit from the voucher program are black. The remaining 10% came from 22 school districts under desegregation orders handed down five decades ago, which prompted the DOJ to state, “the voucher recipients were in the racial minority at the public school they attended before receiving the voucher.” As the Wall Street Journal pointed out, “Justice is claiming that the voucher program may be illegal because minority kids made their failing public schools more white by leaving those schools to go to better private schools.” As black kids go to better schools, the schools left behind become less integrated, the logic goes. So keep those black kids in those failing schools.

At first, the DOJ wanted future vouchers to be distributed only by a federal judge. Earlier last week, however, the government decided instead to seek federal supervision over the school choice program.

Deciding in favor of the DOJ, Judge Ivan Lemelle said, “The Court has an obligation […] to take reasonable steps in the process whereby the voucher program is not being used to promote segregation.”

Lemelle’s decision requires the DOJ and the state of Louisiana to develop a reporting process within 60 days.

The judge also acknowledged the Louisiana state analysis that found the school voucher program actually improves desegregation efforts. He said he did not wish to disrupt the program.

“The Judge has indicated he wants both parties to determine a process that does not allow the scholarship program to send state aid to segregated private schools,” said Jindal in a statement. “The state already ensures that state aid does not flow to segregated private schools
.”

“We will draw a hard line against allowing the federal government to control the scholarship program and handpick schools for Louisiana’s children,” Jindal added. “No parents should have to get the President’s permission – no matter which party that President is in – just to put their kid in the school of their choice.”

According to the Free Beacon, the DOJ would require the state to provide information on all students applying for vouchers 45 days before they are granted, as well as information about students already enrolled in the program.

Student data required would include name, race, student I.D. number, address, and the student’s home public school district.

If the federal government decides, given the data provided, that a voucher would upset the racial balance of a public school, it could then request “the assistance” of the court to stop individual parent applications for their children.

Jon Riches of the Goldwater Institute represented parents who attempted to intervene in the case. He told the Free Beacon that the DOJ’s required procedure would cause negative consequences for the school voucher program.

“It’s clearly a burden,” Riches said. “It’s going to be impossible for the state to provide all the information.”

“Whatever [the DOJ’s] view is, if they think the voucher prevented racial integration then they could go after individual vouchers,” he added. “The fact that the DOJ is still persisting on seeking the court’s assistance in going after individual vouchers is a threat to the voucher program.”
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 21, 2013, 03:46:44 pm »

Now look what this has turned into...

http://theweek.com/article/index/254458/duck-dynasty-star-phil-robertson-insulted-african-americans-too
Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson insulted African-Americans, too

Everyone is focused on his anti-gay remarks. But the suspended star also tried to whitewash the injustices of the Jim Crow South.

By Jamelle Bouie | December 20, 2013   

What happens when you turn a group of eccentric, rural Louisianans into television stars? They give interviews. And what happens when they give interviews? Sometimes, they say offensive things.

That's roughly what happened with Phil Robertson, star of Duck Dynasty, a popular reality show on the A&E network. In an interview with GQ magazine, the self-described "Bible thumper" made several disparaging remarks about gays. "Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men," said Robertson.

And this:

It seems like, to me, a **** — as a man — would be more desirable than a man's anus. That's just me. I'm just thinking: There's more there! She's got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I'm saying? But hey, sin: It's not logical, my man. It's just not logical. [GQ]

Outrage came quickly, and in response, A&E "indefinitely suspended" Robertson's contract. But in all the hubbub over his anti-gay comments, observers missed his more troubling riff on African-Americans and the Jim Crow South.

"I never, with my eyes, saw the mistreatment of any black person," said Robertson, discussing his childhood in Louisiana. "The blacks worked for the farmers. I hoed cotton with them. I'm with the blacks, because we're white trash. We're going across the field.... They're singing and happy."

He continued: "I never heard one of them, one black person, say, 'I tell you what: These doggone white people' — not a word!.... Pre-entitlement, pre-welfare, you say: Were they happy? They were godly; they were happy; no one was singing the blues."

In other words, as far as he knew, African-Americans had nothing to complain about under Jim Crow, and insofar that they were angry, it was because of agitators and liberals. This all but parrots the rhetoric of segregationist politicians in the 1950s and '60s, who denounced activists and civil rights workers — like NAACP lawyers or SNCC volunteers — as "communists" and "outside agitators" who made blacks discontent with their rhetoric.

The truth is that blacks were angered by their situation: A life of second-class citizenship, economic deprivation, and state-sanctioned terrorism. In fact, Robertson's home of Louisiana was ground zero for the tremendous violence directed at African-Americans. In 1868, white terrorists tried to prevent a Republican victory in state elections by murdering 200 freedmen in St. Landry Parish. Overall that year, ex-Confederates would murder more than 1,000 people in an effort to block black political participation.

This fight came to a head in 1873, during the "Battle of Liberty Place," when the armed supporters of Democratic gubernatorial candidate John McEnery attacked state militia and drove Republican Gov. William Pitt Kellogg out of office. This bona fide coup was followed by scores of political murders and assassinations, as white terrorists worked — successfully — to re-establish white supremacy.

Indeed, in the post-Reconstruction period, Louisiana was a hotbed of racist violence. With 391 lynchings from 1882 to 1968, its only rivals were Georgia, Mississippi, and Texas. On August 8, 1946 — barely a year before Robertson was born — a 28-year-old Army veteran named John C. Jones was arrested and charged with "loitering" in a white woman's yard. That night, while waiting in jail, he was beaten, kidnapped by a mob, and tortured to death. As historian Philip Dray writes in At the Hands of Persons Unknown: The Lynching of Black America, "Both of [Jones'] hands were chopped off with a meat cleaver; then, as the mob held him down, his face and body were seared with the flame of a blowtorch."

In 1959, just a few days after Robertson's 12th birthday, a mob kidnapped and killed Mack Parker, a 23-year-old man who was accused of raping a pregnant white woman near the Louisiana-Mississippi border. As with Jones, the mob broke into his jail, but instead of torture, he was shot twice and tossed into the river. His body was found several weeks later.

These are extreme examples, yes, but anti-black violence was a regular feature of African-American life throughout the Jim Crow South, and especially in Louisiana. Robertson's recollection is a tremendous whitewash that would be stunning if not for the sad reality of our national memory. For as much as Americans celebrate the lives of men like Martin Luther King Jr. and women like Rosa Parks, there's little awareness of what Jim Crow looked like for ordinary blacks. The quotidian violence that defined the era — from forced labor camps to attacks on whole communities — has vanished from our collective consciousness, if it was ever there to begin with.

It's no wonder we don't want to talk about Phil Robertson's other, impolitic comment, since — when it comes to remembering the past — he's just like the rest of us.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #149 on: December 22, 2013, 04:08:21 am »

I never, with my eyes, saw the mistreatment of any black person," said Robertson, discussing his childhood in Louisiana.

THAT is what he said. Did Phil say mistreatment of blacks never happened, or anything similar? NOPE. Not a word. He said he never saw it. They say neutrons and electrons exist, but I've never seen one myself. Does that mean I'm saying they don't exist? Nope.

Yeah, race-baiting whiners. Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: