End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 03:29:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

personal prayer request for me

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: personal prayer request for me  (Read 3329 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2012, 02:38:56 pm »

I was diagnosed with type 2 Diabetes today. I also have hypertension, had that for a while now. So my day was good, how was yours?
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 02:46:26 pm »

Mat 15:32  Then Jesus called his disciples unto him, and said, I have compassion on the multitude, because they continue with me now three days, and have nothing to eat: and I will not send them away fasting, lest they faint in the way.
Mat 15:33  And his disciples say unto him, Whence should we have so much bread in the wilderness, as to fill so great a multitude?
Mat 15:34  And Jesus saith unto them, How many loaves have ye? And they said, Seven, and a few little fishes.
Mat 15:35  And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the ground.
Mat 15:36  And he took the seven loaves and the fishes, and gave thanks, and brake them, and gave to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude.
Mat 15:37  And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the broken meat that was left seven baskets full.
Mat 15:38  And they that did eat were four thousand men, beside women and children.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 09:27:42 am »

Job 23:5  I would know the words which he would answer me, and understand what he would say unto me.
Job 23:6  Will he plead against me with his great power? No; but he would put strength in me.
Job 23:7  There the righteous might dispute with him; so should I be delivered for ever from my judge.
Job 23:8  Behold, I go forward, but he is not there; and backward, but I cannot perceive him:
Job 23:9  On the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him: he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him:
Job 23:10  But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.
Job 23:11  My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined.
Job 23:12  Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food.
Job 23:13  But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.
Job 23:14  For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him.

Mat 19:25  When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?
Mat 19:26  But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 06:05:10 pm »

"Many [are] the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all." Psalm 34:19 (KJB)

"This [is] the day [which] the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
seekingtheanswers

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 01:01:15 am »

sorry to hear that bro. i will pray for you.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2012, 05:31:21 am »

I will pray that you get healed Brother!

Psalms 43:5 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

Psalms 103:1  Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
Psalms 103:2  Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Psalms 103:3  Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
Psalms 103:4  Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
Psalms 103:5  Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Proverbs 4:20 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.
Proverbs 4:21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.
Proverbs 4:22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 10:56:38 am »

Heb 11:23  By faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months of his parents, because they saw he was a proper child; and they were not afraid of the king's commandment.
Heb 11:24  By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;
Heb 11:25  Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;
Heb 11:26  Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.
Heb 11:27  By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.
Heb 11:28  Through faith he kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them.
Heb 11:29  By faith they passed through the Red sea as by dry land: which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned.

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2012, 05:32:11 am »

I was diagnosed with type 2 Diabetes today. I also have hypertension, had that for a while now. So my day was good, how was yours?

A month now, How are You going with it Mark? You dont have to tell us if You dont want to.
Report Spam   Logged
Charrington

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2012, 04:45:08 pm »

Hey Mark, I personally have two friends that used something very similar to raw for 30 and no longer take meds etc. Sorry to hear about your day but maybe this will make it somewhat better.

Don't now anything about this guy personally so I couldn't vouch however - it's good to look into all possibilities.

There is a LOT of information that Dr. Brownstein and others have done on this too. If you are interested in their findings and cures lemme know.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2012, 05:22:20 am »

A month now, How are You going with it Mark? You dont have to tell us if You dont want to.

so far so good. Changed the diet around, but was already doing a diabetic diet, so wasnt much change there. The meds have lowered my blood sugar down to 110 with fasting and a really good work out. I have another appointment next month to make sure the drugs arent killing my kidneys. fun times.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 05:09:37 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2012, 05:03:02 am »

so far so good. Changed the diet around, but was already doing a diabetic diet, so wasnt much change there. The meds have lowered my blood sugar down to 110 with fasting and a really good work out. I have another appointment next month to make sure the drugs arent killing my kidneys. fun times.

i will be praying for You Brother Mark
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2012, 11:48:44 am »

Rom 8:38  For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39  Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2012, 01:35:24 am »

Romans 8:
24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2012, 09:40:52 am »

Isaiah 49:8  Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;
Isaiah 49:9  That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places.
Isaiah 49:10  They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them.

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2012, 01:32:47 am »

Philippians 3:
20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2013, 05:23:22 am »

How are you doing Mark?

2 Corinthians 12:19   Again, think ye that we excuse ourselves unto you? we speak before God in Christ: but we do all things, dearly beloved, for your edifying.

Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Luke 6:21 Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2013, 05:48:37 am »

How are you doing Mark?

2 Corinthians 12:19   Again, think ye that we excuse ourselves unto you? we speak before God in Christ: but we do all things, dearly beloved, for your edifying.

Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Luke 6:21 Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.

Im still alive.  Cheesy

it sucks, the meds constantly put weight on me, i cant eat anything, but my teeth have quite rotting in my mouth and im not thirsty all the time anymore. Oh, i can see again which is a bonus.  Wink, besides that its a battle that you always loose, you just keep holding it back some.
Report Spam   Logged

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2013, 05:39:03 am »

Im still alive.  Cheesy

it sucks, the meds constantly put weight on me, i cant eat anything, but my teeth have quite rotting in my mouth and im not thirsty all the time anymore. Oh, i can see again which is a bonus.  Wink, besides that its a battle that you always loose, you just keep holding it back some.

do you eat apple pastes? i find apple cake easy to eat you dont have to chew much, and it goes well with some good ice cream, i could live of that stuff, and i'm a big juice drinker, the fruit juice goes well with the pastes and is good for the body.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2013, 03:57:12 pm »

apparently Mike Hoggard has Diabetes now. Its not so bad Mike, you can live with it.
Report Spam   Logged

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2013, 06:34:25 am »

apparently Mike Hoggard has Diabetes now. Its not so bad Mike, you can live with it.

i hope he can
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2013, 02:45:25 am »

7  But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself [rather] unto godliness.
8  For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.
9  This [is] a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.
1 Timothy 4:7-9 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2015, 09:33:15 pm »

Could you give us any updates? Any improvements?
Report Spam   Logged
Love35

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2016, 05:31:41 pm »

I need prayer request I am being persecuted for things I haven't done I am a targeted individual a mom a wife and I am scared I am the type to give my shirt off my back why is this happening to me.they want to kill me I need prayer and if there are other targeted individuals in all please help
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2016, 12:14:43 am »

I need prayer request I am being persecuted for things I haven't done I am a targeted individual a mom a wife and I am scared I am the type to give my shirt off my back why is this happening to me.they want to kill me I need prayer and if there are other targeted individuals in all please help

i will pray now Your welcome
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2017, 06:16:29 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: