End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 10:52:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Former Korn Member Returns With Christian Metal Band Love and Death

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Former Korn Member Returns With Christian Metal Band Love and Death  (Read 773 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2012, 04:15:37 am »

Former Korn Member Returns With Christian Metal Band Love and Death

Brian "Head" Welch, former Korn guitarist and member of The Whosoevers before his conversion to Christianity, is releasing his first single with his band Love and Death titled "Chemicals."

That's right, the man named as number 26 on the list of the world's greatest metal guitarists has released the all important first single which has premiered with great reviews.

"It's been really good and positive. I've yet to hear anything negative. We're pretty stoked on the reaction. The song is solid and the video makes it even better. It'll be coming out soon," Welch told The Revolvermag.com.

Welch, who left Korn in 2005 as a result of making Jesus Christ his Lord and Savior, to make music that reflected that decision and to concentrate on being a father, has teamed up with Michael Valentine (bass, backing vocals), Dan Johnson (drums) and JR Bareis (lead guitar, backing vocals) to form Love and Death. The single is the first song of five to come from the band's upcoming EP also titled Chemicals.

Besides his musical skills, Welch has been known to bring a depth to his music through lyrical content, and the new single is no different.

"'Chemicals' brings a few different subjects to mind: chemical warfare, battling depression, being trapped in the insanity of drug addiction. I'm sure people will get different things out of it," he said to Revolver.''

http://breathecast.christianpost.com/Christian.Music.News-Brian.Head.Welch.Releases.First.Single.With.New.Band/1_6025.htm

Huh, Christian? is the guy in the back possessed?
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kilika
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 04:14:05 pm »

Lips sealed
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 06:53:50 am »

Brian “Head” Welch Facebook page has over 204,000 “likes”.

“I wish I could kill some Christians, then pray and raise them from the dead, then smack their face. But I can’t, so I won’t. LOLOL
ALL LOVE!“

Luke 24:46-48 - “And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

48 And ye are witnesses of these things.“

→Satan’s strategy for these days as the world winds down - Destroy the Christian witness to the world

Not only does Calvary Chapel host guys like Brian “Head” Welch in the name of Jesus, Brian Brodersen has exposed liar Ergun Caner as Adjunct Faculty at Veritas Evangelical Seminary where even unbelievers know Ergun Caner is an exposed liar.

Unbelievers are seeing believers BELIEVE Ergun Caner when the unbelievers know Ergun Caner is a liar.

Now unbelievers see Brian “Head” Welch say “I wish I could kill some Christians, then pray and raise them from the dead, then smack their face. But I can’t, so I won’t“

Do you see what’s happening? The witness of Jesus Christ is being destroyed.

While the Word of God states in Romans 1:5 that grace is for obedience, Calvary Chapel uses grace as a license to live like the world. With Calvary Chapel, living like the world is the attraction.

It’s a perfect money-making scheme to draw people in with the truth of God’s word and then let them live like the world. They have the truth but there in no love of Jesus in obeying the Word of God.

The Facebook statement was from September 8, 2013. Obviously Brian “Head” Welch has had no conviction to remove the statement of even apologize for saying it over the last four months.

This “witness” that Calvary Chapel is emanating is not from the Lord. This is not the true witness of Jesus Christ.

John 18:37 – “Pilate therefore said unto Him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth My voice.”

The very cause Jesus came into the world is so He would bear witness unto the truth. That’s it!!

The TRUTH!!

Ask yourself these questions -

Why would the Lord “direct” Brian Brodersen to have an exposed, unconfessed, unrepentant liar on staff at Brian’s seminary?

Why would the Lord direct anybody within the CC system to host Brian “Head” Welch in front of all those young people when he makes these sort of unapologetic statements?

http://ephesians511blog.net/2014/01/24/3391/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 06:56:21 am »

Updated-Brian Brodersen, Brian “Head” Welch, Killing Christians, Following Jesus, Destroying The Witness

Brian Brodersen just “Instagramed” something about Brian “Head” Welch revealing Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa’s Senior “Pastor” has absolutely no spiritual discernment nor is being led by the Holy Spirit. The bad fruit is exposed by their own actions.

Brian writes this on January 23, 2014 – “You know God is working when two members of Korn (Head & Fieldy) are on stage with @ryanries at CCCM telling people that true purpose in life can only be found by following Jesus.“

The documented evidence in this article will reveal that Brian “Head” Welch is doing anything but following Jesus. The fruit of Brian Welch’s life is not lining up with “following Jesus“. When Brian Welch can make statements about “Killing Christians”, tweeting photographs of Bibles with dog excrement on them, boasting of being with a satanic rock group’s lead singer while Brian is doing the “satanic salute” – Brian Welch is not at all following Jesus and Brian Brodersen is exposing himself as being clueless. They teach the Bible and live like the world, using grace as a license instead of obedience as stated in Romans 1:5.

Raul Ries’s son, Ryan Ries, is in the same boat as Brian Welch, Brian Brodersen and Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa. All are clueless as to what it means to “follow Jesus” and all are being used to destroy the Christian witness. The blind leading the blind.

This “tweet” from Brian “Head” Welch is dated September 9, 2013 which is the day after the “kill Christians” Facebook statement. CAUTION, this is highly offensive but really needs to be added to making the greater point.

https://twitter.com/brianheadwelch/status/377124656987119616

Luke 24:46-48 - “And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

48 And ye are witnesses of these things.“

→Satan’s strategy for these days as the world winds down - Destroy the Christian witness to the world

Not only does Calvary Chapel host guys like Brian “Head” Welch in the name of Jesus, Brian Brodersen has exposed liar Ergun Caner as Adjunct Faculty at Veritas Evangelical Seminary where even unbelievers know Ergun Caner is an exposed liar.

Unbelievers are seeing believers BELIEVE Ergun Caner when the unbelievers know Ergun Caner is a liar.

Now unbelievers see Brian “Head” Welch say “I wish I could kill some Christians, then pray and raise them from the dead, then smack their face. But I can’t, so I won’t“

Do you see what’s happening? The witness of Jesus Christ is being destroyed.

While the Word of God states in Romans 1:5 that grace is for obedience, Calvary Chapel uses grace as a license to live like the world. With Calvary Chapel, living like the world is the attraction.

It’s a perfect money-making scheme to draw people in with the truth of God’s word and then let them live like the world. They have the truth but there in no love of Jesus in obeying the Word of God.

The Facebook statement was from September 8, 2013. Obviously Brian “Head” Welch has had no conviction to remove the statement of even apologize for saying it over the last four months.

This “witness” that Calvary Chapel is emanating is not from the Lord. This is not the true witness of Jesus Christ.

John 18:37 – “Pilate therefore said unto Him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth My voice.”

The very cause Jesus came into the world is so He would bear witness unto the truth. That’s it!!

The TRUTH!!

Ask yourself these questions -

Why would the Lord “direct” Brian Brodersen to have an exposed, unconfessed, unrepentant liar on staff at Brian’s seminary?

Why would the Lord direct anybody within the CC system to host Brian “Head” Welch in front of all those young people when he makes these sort of unapologetic statements?

Where is Brian Brodersen’s discernment? He has proven he has none when he posts these Instagrams that say of Brian “Head” Welch – “You know God is working when two members of Korn (Head & Fieldy) are on stage with at CCCM telling people that true purpose in life can only be found by following Jesus.“

Brian Welch, John Crowder and the Kundalini spirit

Watch the woman in the red bandana around time mark 1:12

Raul Ries’s son Ryan Ries, Satan’s Motley Crue Vince Neil, Brian “Head” Welch

rest: more pics and stuff: http://ephesians511blog.net/2014/01/25/brian-brodersen-brian-head-welch-killing-christians-and-following-jesus/
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 06:59:26 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 11:21:49 am »

Never in my lifetime would I have imagined to see THIS kind of filth in these modern-day "churches".

As for this "Christian" Rock stuff, rock music(period) has proven to let down everyone's critical thinking/alpha state guard. And to boot, even putting irregular/backbeat beats into traditional hymns will do the same thing(no wonder why the pews can't discern their pastors' sermons after singing all the hymns). Yes, it IS a "religion".
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2014, 04:02:38 pm »

The documented evidence in this article will reveal that Brian “Head” Welch is doing anything but following Jesus.

And that is why Jesus tells us, "...but do ye not after their works: for they say and do not".
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: