End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 07:33:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Charrington Checking in ...

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charrington Checking in ...  (Read 296 times)
Charrington

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2012, 02:41:46 pm »

Just wanted to say hi -- Smiley check in and see how things are going with the good people of ETCE.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 02:49:11 pm »

Woo Hoo! Been a long time since I've seen you post. How you been? Where you been? Glad to see you're still around.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 02:51:24 pm »

Hey Charrington, been wondering where you've been these last several months. Long time, no see! Great to see you back here! Smiley

BTW - PPF activity is WAY down recently(we've been discussing it here last week). Anyhow, welcome back!
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 12:03:37 am »

Hello! Thank you for keeping us in mind. All is well as God sees fit.
Report Spam   Logged
Charrington

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 08:45:08 am »

Thanks everyone, that makes me feel warm inside to read your greetings. Thank you very much for that.

I've just been busy as all get out working. Nothing really changing so much with me personally but watching the world falling into the pit - sad thing to watch.

BTW - PPF activity is WAY down recently(we've been discussing it here last week). Anyhow, welcome back!

Yeah, it got to me after AJ started preaching is own religion and brutally mangling the scriptures for is own agenda. That whole thing about Romans and then born again he just uses that to promote his causes.

I've talked to a few people that have left there because of the Mods being tyrants. A lot of times AJ is his own worst enemy.
If you guys want to see real insanity drop by the David Icke forum some time it's a zoo.

So what else is happening there?

Thanks again for the welcome back friends - I'll post when I get a little more time. Smiley
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 08:50:59 am by Charrington » Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 09:07:28 am »

^^

Yeah, honestly, I don't know if Alex is working with the dark forces(the Jesuits, New Age Movement, or whomever), or he's just plain deceived into thinking he's "doing God's service" by acting in rebellion and doing his own religion. But either way, he's done more bad than good with the so-called "truth movement" - imho, I think PPF activity, and "truth movement" activity(in general) has gone way down b/c quite simply, they're not putting their faith in Jesus Christ, but putting faith in themselves to "wake everyone up to the New World Order so they can defeat it", and as a result they likely got mentally worn out. It's not just PPF, look at other "truther" sites like WOY, they're just in error as well.

Also, if you've noticed in these 3+ years Obama's been in office, the leaders of the "truth movement" have put more emphasis on ousting Obama more than the corrupt system itself. It's as if they are doing nothing more than adding to the Hegelian Dialect the GOP, "evangelical right", the neocons, the Catholic Church, and other NWO-infested groups have been doing all along as well. Now Steve Quayle has been doing this recently as well.

Anyhow, yeah, the end is really drawing nigh now, and not only the writing is on the wall, but in BOLD PRINT to boot. Again, welcome back!
Report Spam   Logged
Charrington

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 10:05:15 pm »

Also, if you've noticed in these 3+ years Obama's been in office, the leaders of the "truth movement" have put more emphasis on ousting Obama more than the corrupt system itself. It's as if they are doing nothing more than adding to the Hegelian Dialect the GOP, "evangelical right", the neocons, the Catholic Church, and other NWO-infested groups have been doing all along as well. Now Steve Quayle has been doing this recently as well.

Anyhow, yeah, the end is really drawing nigh now, and not only the writing is on the wall, but in BOLD PRINT to boot. Again, welcome back!

Right, Neither side has any spiritual backing. I don't remember God ever saying he would keep the "good governments" so in the end it really doesn't matter what AJ or the truth movement does - it's over.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2012, 03:51:25 am »

Indeed it is for the world. And that clown that keeps running around tapping people on the should telling them they can still turn things around will get his due as well. Thank you Jesus
Report Spam   Logged
Charrington

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 10:34:25 pm »

Indeed it is for the world. And that clown that keeps running around tapping people on the should telling them they can still turn things around will get his due as well. Thank you Jesus

Amen Kilika
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2012, 02:49:04 am »

Right, Neither side has any spiritual backing. I don't remember God ever saying he would keep the "good governments" so in the end it really doesn't matter what AJ or the truth movement does - it's over.

Yeah what matters is what God says, not AJ's own world opinion.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: