End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 09:44:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Zionism - need to clear something up...

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zionism - need to clear something up...  (Read 419 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2011, 07:37:38 pm »

OK, first off, the head of all the wickedness is Satan and his minions.

With that being said, why in the world is alot of these "truther" MBs(pretty much all of them, and I won't name them here) obsessed with Zionism/Illuminati Jews being the wicked wanting to have world domination, and almost not one iota about the Jesuits and the Vatican? Seriously, some of them are calling their (wicked)powers in this world a myth, etc, etc.

Didn't the books of Daniel and Rev prophecize their rise to (worldly)powers? Am I missing something? And for that matter too, speaking of Zionism, didn't it pretty much come out of the Vatican? And isn't it the Jesuits who have been infiltrating churches over decades and centuries, ala Billy Graham, Purpose Driven movement, and many other smaller scale examples you can poke holes through?

Kilika, Dok, Christian40, could you guys clear this up for me? I'm getting alot of flack on a couple of these MBs for downplaying Zionism, and stressing the Jesuits/Vatican.

Thanks!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 08:22:36 pm »

gee, im glad your not asking for something that's easy like the formula to make mass travel at the speed of light.  Roll Eyes  Wink

anyway....

Who really knows? Personally i think it comes down to the fact that Jesus choose the Hebrew race to be a beacon and to carry his word to the world. I mean thats enough for most humans to hate on them. Than you have the fact that they are Gods time piece, and that they are 100% proof positive that Jesus and his word are the real deal.

Now some of those MB's out there just plain hate jews. and i think thats the first reason above. Others use things like the Elders of Zion, to show a conspiracy against the world, and that would fall into the second reason above, whether true or not. But from my dealings on those boards, in those threads, thats my conclusion.

I do find it hard to bring the Jesuits into it. They have freely admitted to what they have done and still do around the world. But for some reason those threads die out quickly. It also doesn't help that the owner and founder of the one MB is a secret jesuit priest.  Wink

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Lisa
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 09:00:48 am »

Here is my take on this for what its worth...
Zionism-Started off a secular sort of movement influenced by Masonic element-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration_of_1917
Lots of Jews both religious and secular in the Us government etc in places of influence. There is a good video called the forsaken promise

The idea was supported by mainstream Christian churches-It kind of sounded like the right thing....

The created state of Israel-attracted Christian (nominan as well as real) attention. The Catholic church have bought much of the real estate there.I have heard it said that the Knesset is built on land leased by the Catholic church. As this has progressed many Jews have (mostly by divine means actually) had a revelation of their Messiah and so birthed the Messianic church (a real attempt to create the one new man in Christ both Jew and gentile)-But what ever Father does, there will be fakes (the weeds amongst the harvest), and many of these real new baby Messianic congregations have been infiltrated by apostate Christianity (im thinking of the likes of Benny Hinn and the Call etc).
I also see an element amongst those Messianic churches, whereby a sort of worship of Israel has crept in and this has led to something that uses Christian words and looks to outsiders like a sort of Christianity, but is really Zionism supported by misuse of scripture.
Unless one is totally focussed on Jesus, im afraid there is little hope of not being influenced by these apostate elements (its very much a spiritual battle).

Thats my take!
Report Spam   Logged
Lisa
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 09:10:30 am »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Allenby,_1st_Viscount_Allenby

http://www.rense.com/general69/makf.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Balfour

I think much of the Masonic influence/church was from the Scottish church?
Report Spam   Logged
Lisa
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 12:43:20 pm »

https://www.daytopray.com/getdoc/4693dbbc-b93d-4b3c-9f46-66090d61b4b0/Leaders-Page-7.aspx

Found this link researching something else this afternoon-I believe that these sign up lists are dead dangerous. You may sign something that sounds vaguely ok-then some gets added whose naff-Blows your credibility. Also-oray for the peace of Jerusalem-Are we praying against what Revelation tells us will happen in end times. Is revelation Gods will??? Was that scripture designed for a different epoch scripturally??

L
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2011, 07:49:48 pm »

Thank you guys for all the info - here's another beef I have with the "Zionism conspiracy" crowd...

They claim that it's largely the Muslims that are getting persecuted from the Zionists - seriously, if this is really so, then WHY are Muslim mosques just MUSHROOMING all over the world? In Houston alone it has, as has all of Europe, etc, etc. Or how about Freemason lodges, don't they have Qurans in each and every one of them? But en yet, when all this debate over building a mosque at the 9/11 spot in NYC comes up, all of a sudden, the Muslims rights are being infringed?? Last we checked, have they been given WAY too many rights, in addition to letting them come live in the USA for years and years?

For the record, no, I'm not in the "The Muslims solely did 9/11 and they should be eradicated completely" crowd ala the "religious right". But nonetheless, HOW can alot of these anti-NWO MBs NOT see this?? How in the world do they really think Muslims are people of PEACE? And for that matter too, why don't any of these anti-NWO boards see the wickedness of the Vatican?(No, I'm not talking about PPF, there's other "truther" MBs like this that I discussed with Dok and Kilika about via pms)

And even worst of all, why do these people insist that ISRAEL ALONE pulled of 9/11? What about the Jesuits, Vatican, CFR(ie-I don't think some of the members like Rick Warren are Zionists), etc?

Again, thank you for all the info Dok and Lisa, but nonetheless, it's starting to tick me off how alot of these "truther" MBs say how they're awake and know all the truth behind the Illuminati/Zionists, but en yet somehow they got everything twisted backward. For the record, I don't recall William Cooper obsessing over Zionism being the only X factor(although he talked about it equally as much as the other conspirators in the world). 
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: