End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 12:45:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Nanotechnology Consumer Products Inventory

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nanotechnology Consumer Products Inventory  (Read 593 times)
tennis shoe

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2012, 03:35:05 pm »

Consumer Products
An inventory of nanotechnology-based consumer products currently on the market.

After more than twenty years of basic and applied research, nanotechnologies are gaining in commercial use. Nanoscale materials now are in electronic, cosmetics, automotive and medical products. But it has been difficult to find out how many “nano” consumer products are on the market and which merchandise could be called “nano.”

While not comprehensive, this inventory gives the public the best available look at the 1,000+ manufacturer-identified nanotechnology-based consumer products currently on the market.

http://www.nanotechproject.org/inventories/consumer/
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 10:22:39 am »

You guys realize what this is, right? AFAIK these products are untested for long-term exposure to humans. This ties into transhumanism and how the mark shall change people at the molecular level IMO. Included a few entries from that site below.

The FDA thinks it’s important enough to create a task force.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulates a wide range of products, including foods, cosmetics, drugs, devices, veterinary products, and tobacco products some of which may utilize nanotechnology or contain nanomaterials. Nanotechnology allows scientists to create, explore, and manipulate materials measured in nanometers (billionths of a meter).  Such materials can have chemical, physical, and biological properties that differ from those of their larger counterparts.

http://www.fda.gov/ScienceResearch/SpecialTopics/Nanotechnology/default.htm

Nanoceuticals™ Slim Shake Chocolate
“The natural health benefits of cocoa have been combined with RBC’s NanoCluster™ delivery system to give you CocoaClusters a technologically advanced form of cocoa that offers enhanced flavor without the need for excess sugar.”

“The natural benefits of cocoa have now been combined with modern technology to create CocoaClusters. RBC’s NanoClusters are tiny particles, 100,000th the size of a single grain of sand, and they are designed to carry nutrition into your cells.* During the process of creating NanoClusters, pure Cocoa is added to the “Cluster” formation to enhance the taste and the benefits of this treasured food.”

Canola Active Oil
“This technology is called NSSL (Nano-sized self assembled structured liquids), which is a development of minute compressed micelles, which are called nanodrops. These minute micelles serve as a liquid carrier, which allows penetration of healthy components (such as vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals) that are insoluble in water or fats. The micelles are added to the food product, and thus pass through the digestive system effectively, without sinking or breaking up, to the absorption site. The minute micelles carry the phytosterols to the large micelles that the body produces from the bile acid, where they compete with cholesterol for entry into the micelle. The phytosterols enter the micelle, thereby inhibiting transportation of cholesterol from the digestive system into the bloodstream. This advanced technology was applied in the development of Canola Active oil, produced by Shemen Industries.”

Bebe/Enfant High Protection SPF 50
“Many sunscreens contain nanoparticles of zinc oxide or titanium dioxide, even though you probably won’t see the term ‘nano’ on the labels.”
“Nanoparticles of the two compounds are used in sunscreens because the normally white substances, which absorb ultraviolet radiation, become more transparent when the particles are nano-sized. We asked an outside lab to test for those nanoparticles in eight sunscreens that listed either compound on their labels. All contained the particles, yet only one, Keys Solar RX, disclosed that use of nanotechnology.”

Baby blanket
“The Precious Protechtor baby blanket is made from an innovative, new textile that has undergone extensive research and testing and is completely chemical free. The fabric is made using so-called ‘nano technology’ and allows the naturally occurring metal silver to be incorporated into the material.” [NB: This claim was found in the E-shop but not in the brand’s website]

Adhesive for McDonald's burger containers
“EcoSynthetix has developed a new family of starch adhesives, called EcoSphere.™ By redesigning starch molecules on a molecular level, we have created new biopolymer nanospheres that form high solids dispersions in water with more than one-year shelf life stability. Traditional starch adhesives require water, heat and caustic chemicals to gel the starch. EcoSphere adhesives activate at much lower temperatures and requires no additional chemicals. Benefits include instant tack and faster drying times than traditional starch. EcoSphere adhesives act more like a polyvinyl acetate (PVA) adhesive than a traditional starch adhesive. This opens up new markets and opportunities for our customers to compete in areas that are traditionally closed to starch adhesives.”

OilFresh™ 1000
“Powered by nanotechnology, OilFresh 1000 is frying oil refining catalytic device designed to prolong freshness of oil while in use for deep frying significantly longer. OilFresh effectively inhibits thermal polymerization (molecules lumping together) process of the frying oil by checking its quality deterioration and viscosity from rising. The effects include crispier deep-fried foods, better consistency of product, lower costs and greater profits, and human health and environmental contributions.”
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 01:04:38 pm »

This ties into transhumanism and how the mark shall change people at the molecular level IMO.

As a born-again Christian, take another look at that statement, and really think about it.

The truth is, that is mumbo jumbo secular scare tactics. This is a spiritual war we are in, the flesh profits NOTHING. It will die, mutated or not. This kind of info belongs elsewhere as it's nothing but secular misinformation based on lies and fear.

Anybody else? Thoughts? Personally, I don't think this is the forum for that stuff.
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 02:26:27 pm »

Eek! Ok. Will hold up on posting further on this until cleared to do so.

Anyone else, please do chime in. If I’m wrong for posting this, I need to know about it.
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 11:46:37 am »

Well, Kilika, looks like nobody has chosen to chime in on this. So I guess it’s just you and me on the thread for now. I have much to say in response and hope that this isn’t TL;DR for anyone reading. So here goes.

As a born-again Christian, take another look at that statement, and really think about it.

Ok. Done.

The truth is, that is mumbo jumbo secular scare tactics.

What is? My quoted statement? Why is that scary?

This is a spiritual war we are in, the flesh profits NOTHING.

I’d agree with that.

It will die, mutated or not.

True for today.

In the future, however, the bible talks about people that will not be able to die even though they want to. This is in the middle of the tribulation.

Rev 9:6 During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

Today, transhumanism is being sold to the public with the lure of immortality. Will God allow this to happen? I believe He eventually will allow people to have exactly what they demand to have by their own hand.

Who then is promoting this agenda, and where does it come from? I see, today, a kingdom of tares. This kingdom consists of spiritual rulers, powers, and principalities along with humans that willingly commune and agree with them. The spiritual entities require human participation to extend their kingdom/rulership from the supernatural to the natural realm. While the fate of the spiritual entities is fixed, the fate of the human component is presently not. They can defect and switch over to Christ’s kingdom. They still have the choice – for now.

The tares kingdom is obsessed with control to the point of micromanagement. This is evident in the scientific, educational, governmental, religious, and economic communities already. The phrase “live and let live” is foreign to them. In their world, free will needs to be abolished. Note the recent rash of movies attempting to popularize the “remote controlled people” theme.

There is much discussion about “the mark” of Revelation. It’s generally agreed that acceptance of the mark is irreversible and establishes the destiny of that person forever.

Rev 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
21  Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Why can’t these people repent? Is it because they can’t or is it because they won’t?

From a tare mindset, one way to guarantee loyalty would be to physically alter the human body, including the nervous system. Thus, they are highly interested in nanotechnology to achieve this. People that don’t realize what nanotech is can easily be convinced that it’s no big deal. Kind of how piercings and tattoos are viewed these days. I believe that people that take the mark will make their last decision ever – the decision to completely forfeit their free will.

Why then are we, the wheat still here? I believe it’s for the sake of the undecided. The tares spend an enormous amount of time, effort and money to deceive the undecided. Whereas all the wheat (or saints) have to do is reveal the tare agenda to melt the deception.

The saints can also reveal to the undecided what love is. There are so many songs about love. Loss of love. Seeking love. People still yearn to experience this. God is love. His motives are driven by His love for us, His creation.

A while ago, I asked God why I had free will if it resulted in me being a disobedient brat. His answer was that free will must exist in order to experience true love. Anything less is merely possession. That decision, that choice to be with someone while having the freedom to walk away is worth more than anything in the natural realm. It is the most precious thing ever.

Jesus made that choice out of His love for us 2000 years ago. He could have walked away, but, for Him, love and concern for our eternal destiny outweighed every other thought. The saints are also still here because they have this testimony for the undecided.

This kind of info belongs elsewhere as it's nothing but secular misinformation based on lies and fear. Personally, I don't think this is the forum for that stuff.

If you believe that, then I guess these types of threads don’t belong here either.

Transhumanism Turns People Into Slaves to Technology
http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php?topic=4824.0

TRANSHUMANISM week on SWRC
http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php?topic=3386.0

Ray Kurzweil Promotes Transhumanism on CNN (video)
http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php?topic=1158.0

Transhumanism!!!
http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php?topic=316.0

Scotts Archives 2010 – (see subtitle “Transhumanism, Vaccinations, DNA and Corrupting the Seed of Mankind”)
http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php?topic=299.15

Nanotechnology: Tracking food from farm to fork…and you right along with it
http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php?topic=2558.0

New study finds ingested nanoparticles more dangerous than previously thought
http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php?topic=5366.0
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 12:01:47 pm »

Personally, I have little knowledge and understanding with this topic - this is a very good discussion, nonetheless. Thank you everyone for contributing to this, I think I have a little better understanding of it now!
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 12:15:41 pm »

tennishoe, I think I didn't make myself clear enough. What I was talking about is the topic of "transhumanism".

That's secular new-age stuff. It has no affect, even if it were real, on born-again Christians. What has been posted on the topic is presented as such, new age junk science being promoted still by eugencists.

It's all about the context of delvery of the information, form what perspective it's being presented to the forum.

What you present is from the physical perspective, which is what science wants people to focus on. They don't want people to know that it's all bunk because this is a spiritual war, not a physical one. There is no worries about the science these people present, it's the demons motivating them that people need to watch out for. It's not what it appears to be. Don't get distracted by their shiny medical instruments and pseudo science.

They want the focus to be on the work of men's hands, and nothing spiritual. The focus should be on spiritual matters and what people believe, not what man might be able to do with some gadgets. Does that make sense?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 12:25:12 pm by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 12:59:13 pm »

After some more thought and prayer on this, I realize you have brought up some forum house-cleaning that is needed, and that may well have added to the confusion.

I looked at the links you posted, and noticed they are all over the place! Sorry. I should have paid better attention. If all this were in a board of it's own, as it should be, the overall forum attitude on the subject may have been more clear.

Please excuse us while we tidy up a bit.

The first link is in the correct board. The second one is part of Mark's series of audios, so it stays there.

The last two are in appropriate boards for that subject.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 01:11:37 pm by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2012, 07:40:37 pm »

Transhumanism: New Nonbiological 'Shapeshifting' Humans
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203456.0

Thats my PPF thread on this subject.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2012, 09:42:50 pm »

Mark, in your opinion, would you say those characters you see in those Marvel Comics(ie-Superman, Batman, Spiderman, etc) are 'shapeshifters'?
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2012, 03:51:05 am »

some are.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: