End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 04:29:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

And if Satan(PP) cast out Satan(establishment), he is divided against himself;

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: And if Satan(PP) cast out Satan(establishment), he is divided against himself;  (Read 19382 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2015, 10:37:33 pm »

‘The Antis Found a Way to Close Us:’ Abortionist ‘Desperate’ After None Would Help Dispose of Babies

Recently leaked videos believed to be obtained by the Center for Medical Progress provide audio footage of an abortionist explaining how “desperate” she was to come up with a way to dispose of the aborted babies stockpiled at her facility after having difficulty finding any businesses that wanted to work with her.

“I mean, it was the worst. I dreamed about how to dispose of fetal tissue,” said Renee Chelian, owner of the Northland Family Planning chain in Michigan in the video, which was recorded at the 2014 National Abortion Federation conference. “I mean I was so desperate, the antis found a way to close us.”

Chelian was speaking as part of a panel of fetal disposition. She explained that in Michigan, some facilities were using the garbage disposal to do away with the remains of the aborted babies, and when she lost her contract with the nation’s leading medical waste company Stericycle—which services abortion facilities nationwide—she became frantic regarding how to dispose of the babies and keep their doors open.

While Chelian did not outline why she lost her contract with the company, she stated that when Stericycle parted ways with her, she had five months worth of dead babies stocked in freezers.

“Nobody wants to talk about dead bodies. And nobody with me, I have to say,” she said. “There was a point, when Stericycle fired us, that I had 5 months of fetal tissue in my freezers. We were renting freezers to put them in. This was all I thought about.”

Chelian admitted that she thought of having a secret bonfire in the woods.

“I was so consumed with fetal tissue that I was ready to drive to upper Michigan to have a bonfire. And it was just trying to figure out, you know, how I wouldn’t get stopped or how far into the woods would I have to go to have this fire that nobody would see me,” she explained.

The abortionist said that she went to various hospitals to see if she might be able to work with them, but most officials feared what might happen if the public found out.

“We met them in like, Denny’s restaurants. There’s not even very many of those left, they wanted to make sure nobody would see them with us,” Chelian explained.

She said she was told that the aborted and miscarried babies and other body parts from the hospital were either picked up by Stericycle or burned at the hospital’s incinerator.

“And they were terrified of a public relations nightmare, that hospitals actually had big freezers with … abortions or miscarriages, and that they all go in jars together at some point, and they go to Stericycle, unless the hospital happens to have their own incinerator, which is rarer and rarer,” Chelian outlined. “The guy from Stericycle was quick to point that out to me.”
She stated that she went to a crematorium, but was told that the abortion facility would be responsible for picking up the ashes.

“And I was like, ‘I don’t know. Do they have to?’ And they were like, ‘Well, we can’t just dump them, somebody has to be responsible for them,’” Chelian said, “which also made me really worried I was just gonna have to open some room somewhere where I just had bottles of ashes.”

She stated that she soon turned to the garbage disposal like other facilities, even though she had criticized others for doing so. Chelian also commented on her support for burning aborted babies for energy, but admitted that the idea would not go over well with the public.

“It’s also a potential PR nightmare,” she said. “This country doesn’t want to deal with death and dead bodies, and whether—-or tissue. … [S ]o we pretend like that doesn’t happen.”
“If we end up being the front page of the paper, ‘Fetuses are being used for energy,” Chelian outlined. “I mean, I think it’s a great idea…”

The footage is included among 11 videos currently being reviewed by the U.S. Congress as part of its investigation into Planned Parenthood’s harvesting and sale of aborted children.

There are a variety of ways that abortion facilities dispose of aborted children, including using medical waste companies like Stericycle, which transports containers of “pathological waste” to its incineration plants nationwide.

“Without the help of Stericycle, and companies like it, the abortion industry would collapse,” says the Campaign to Stop Stericycle, which was launched in 2010 to call upon the company to stop helping facilitate the abortion holocaust. “If businesses would refuse to service the abortion industry out of ethical integrity, then the doors of these killing centers would soon close and the murder of millions of innocent children would come to an end.”

http://christiannews.net/2015/10/27/the-antis-found-a-way-to-close-us-abortionist-desperate-after-none-would-help-dispose-of-babies/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: