End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 05:52:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

And if Satan(PP) cast out Satan(establishment), he is divided against himself;

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: And if Satan(PP) cast out Satan(establishment), he is divided against himself;  (Read 19439 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2015, 10:43:22 pm »

New Planned Parenthood Video Shows Doctor Admitting to Partial-Birth Abortions
“I haven’t been able to do that yet — to get the calvarium intact [the skull portion containing the brain] … Well, this will give me something to strive for,” she laughs.

The latest undercover Planned Parenthood video from the Center for Medical Progress shows Dr. Amna Dermish, the abortion provider for Planned Parenthood in Austin, TX, describing a partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term fetuses.

Dermish was trained by Planned Parenthood’s Senior Director of Medical Services, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, which means she knows how to harvest baby organs “intact.” She calls it something “to strive for.”

Pictures of both doctors with their hands outstretched in describing these second-trimester abortion procedures are chilling, not because they’re graphic, but because both women are grasping with their hands and demonstrating the violent and invasive procedure of pulling children from their mothers’ wombs.

Another doctor, with Whole Women’s Health, tells the undercover investigator, “I’m sure there won’t be a problem with volume.” She reminds him that “80,000 abortions happen in the state.”

Dermish: “We’re scheduling 25 procedures a day, three days, well, ten days a month … we’re scheduling 25, but we’re going to be increasing it to 30. I’m the only provider.”

Dermish assures the potential organ buyer, “My aim is usually to get the specimens out pretty intact.” She uses laminaria sticks to slowly dilate the cervix and prompt labor.

Then, in an uncut sequence, Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Dermish walks the organ buyer through the method she uses for infants older than 18 weeks.

She uses ultrasound guidance to convert a second-trimester fetus to a feet-first breech presentation.

“With a further gestation, I will sometimes do that [deliver breech] if it’s a cephalic [head-first] presentation, just cause it’s easier to get … convert to breech, grab the spine.”

This is a textbook description of partial-birth abortion, which is illegal. The baby is alive and mostly outside of the mother’s body when it is killed.

After this ghoulish walkthrough, Dermish admits to the buyer that she hasn’t gotten an intact head. Yet.

“I haven’t been able to do that yet — to get the calvarium intact [the portion of the skull containing the brain] … Well, this will give me something to strive for,” she laughs.

Planned Parenthood’s Dermish describes the difficulty of “getting around the cal” once the fetus is 20 weeks and presenting head first. “Especially the 20-weekers are a lot harder versus the 18-weekers, so at that point I’ll switch to breech.”

Dr. Dermish told the organ buyer that a worker in her clinic, “one of our POC [product of conception] persons is really into organ development.”

“She’ll pull out, like, kidneys, and like, heart, and heart we frequently see at nine weeks and she always looks for it.”

“Just like, for fun?” the buyer asks.

The other doctor interjects. “Well, it’s cute.”

Cute. Tiny hearts torn from human babies.

Dermish continues: “It’s amazing, it’s sort of — I have so much respect for development, it’s just so incredible.”

Would that Dr. Dermish showed respect for the tiny human life that provided the incredible and amazing organs she’s examining.

https://stream.org/new-planned-parenthood-video-shows-doctor-admitting-to-partial-birth-abortions/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: