End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 02:25:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

"Consumers Getting More Comfortable with Cashless Commerce"

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Consumers Getting More Comfortable with Cashless Commerce"  (Read 486 times)
Kilika
« on: May 12, 2012, 06:36:38 am »

And that is exactly what the world wants, people "jacked in" to the grid.

http://smallbusiness.foxbusiness.com/technology-web/2012/05/09/consumers-getting-more-comfortable-with-cashless-commerce/?intcmp=obinsite

By Ned Smith, senior writer at BusinessNewsDaily

Published May 09, 2012
FOXBusiness

The ability to make mobile payments could eliminate the need for consumers to carry cash and credit cards by the year 2020, according to the Pew Research Center’s Internet & American Life Project. That day may be closer at hand than we think.  More than a third (37 percent) of on-the-go-consumers have used a so-called mobile wallet such as Google Wallet within the past three months.

Mobile users are becoming increasingly comfortable making purchases on their smartphones or tablets, and are looking to mobile wallet services that store their payment details on their devices or online to fund digital and in-store purchases, according to a survey of nearly 2,000 consumers conducted by JiWire, a location-based mobile advertising company.

Of the 63 percent who have not used mobile wallet services, 8 percent indicated that they would like to, the survey found. Only 14 percent said that they didn't know what a mobile wallet is.

[PayPal Gets Physical with New Mobile Payments Service]

Almost half of consumers who have used a mobile wallet have used PayPal, with 29 percent having used Amazon and 18 percent having used Google Wallet...(cont.)

Read more: http://smallbusiness.foxbusiness.com/technology-web/2012/05/09/consumers-getting-more-comfortable-with-cashless-commerce/?intcmp=obinsite#ixzz1uedaxDEF
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 11:17:34 pm »

OK, I'm just thinking out loud here...

When this Rev 13 MOB system comes to pass in the tribulation...speaking of these "giant databases" where all of our information is being stored for the sake of our privacy...in your opinion, do you think when the AC makes his appearance and implements the MOB, pretty much everyone who takes the mark, ALL of their information that was stored in those databases since 9/11 will be organized and ready to go when everyone chooses to take the mark?

Meaning that everyone's attitudes, beliefs, favorites, you name it(that they've searched through the internet, used their CC et al at malls, food stores, and everything they've watched on tv and DVDs, what bank they used, etc) will be all ready to go for each particular person when they take the mark, so in essence they'll get easier accesses to all of their favorites?

OK, I'm not good with words here(I'll admit), but do you see what I'm trying to get at?
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 01:56:03 am »

I think it's like a building process, they keep adding info to a person's profile over time, so I'd say it wouldn't be much at first, but yeah, all your doings I'd say eventually could be kept track of digitally. I don't think it will be tracking everything though, to build up some kind of digital personality or something.

So yeah, I do think there is a bit of organizing and prepping to get ready for their system to "go live".

But what I have to keep reminding myself of is that the "Mark of the Beast" isn't an issue till after the Antichrist[edit] is revealed as who he is. THAT's when the mandate to take it is instituted. So if you see the Antichrist rise up in public, the mark will soon follow.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 02:01:32 am by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 08:21:25 am »

I think it's like a building process, they keep adding info to a person's profile over time, so I'd say it wouldn't be much at first, but yeah, all your doings I'd say eventually could be kept track of digitally. I don't think it will be tracking everything though, to build up some kind of digital personality or something.

So yeah, I do think there is a bit of organizing and prepping to get ready for their system to "go live".

But what I have to keep reminding myself of is that the "Mark of the Beast" isn't an issue till after the Antichrist[edit] is revealed as who he is. THAT's when the mandate to take it is instituted. So if you see the Antichrist rise up in public, the mark will soon follow.

Yeah, that was the point I was getting at - ultimately(whether we're here if it's post-trib or not if it's pre-trib), it's going to be INCREDIBLY tempting to take the MOB b/c alot of one's profile is going to be incredibly organized to the point where one feels he or she is going to have all-access to everything.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 02:01:04 am by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Sienna Winonah

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 09:14:07 am »

In my opinion cashless commerce is a horrible idea. Cash simply facilitates trade. Without cash, we would have to rely on barter.
Report Spam   Logged

A good SEO company will have testimonials.
Choose SEO companies that can improve your website’s rankings.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: