End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 07:03:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

"God Spoke To Me"...Really??

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "God Spoke To Me"...Really??  (Read 431 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2012, 11:09:07 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 12:41:34 am »

i Finally got around to seeing this, it is by ex-catholics for Christ. Here's what he said:

Dont trust men, trust the Bible. Show me anywhere in the world that does what is recorded in the book of Acts. The will of God is in the word of God. When people speak saying they hear from God they set themselves up as an Authority. Do not add to the word of God.

These verses trip Pentecostals/Charismatics:

Joh 20:29  Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
Rom 1:17  For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
Heb 1:1  God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Heb 1:2  Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
1Jn 4:1  Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Quite a good short video.
Report Spam   Logged
Believer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 09:16:44 am »

I agree, good video.  I like this guy and agree with him.  And in actuality, if I ever 'heard' an audible voice, I'd be quite certain that it was not God.  I'd be on my guard in constant prayer.  But, I do believe during the Tribulation there will be these gifts of the Spirit.

Acts 2:16-17
(KJV)
16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Joel 2:28
(KJV)
28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 12:21:09 pm »

i Finally got around to seeing this, it is by ex-catholics for Christ. Here's what he said:

Dont trust men, trust the Bible. Show me anywhere in the world that does what is recorded in the book of Acts. The will of God is in the word of God. When people speak saying they hear from God they set themselves up as an Authority. Do not add to the word of God.

These verses trip Pentecostals/Charismatics:

Joh 20:29  Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
Rom 1:17  For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
Heb 1:1  God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Heb 1:2  Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
1Jn 4:1  Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Quite a good short video.

To boot, alot of these people claim how they were "anointed" as being so(prophets, apostles, etc) b/c they had fasted, prayed, read their bibles more than anyone else, and somehow had no sin. and as a result somehow God reveals EVERYTHING to them, and gave them gifts like being able to see other people's sins, devil-possessions, etc. But en yet they act all self-righteous, prideful, high-minded, and "seek the chief seats". As you guys know, I crossed paths with one of these people last year.

So they say they fasted more than anyone else...

Mat 6:16  Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
Mat 6:17  But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face;
Mat 6:18  That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly

Well, they went on to boast about it...WHOOPS!

So they say they prayed more than anyone else...

Mat 6:5  And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

Well, the next verses about this says to go to your room, shut the door, and do it in secret...WHOOPS!

And somehow they had no sin?

1Jn 1:8  If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1Jn 1:10  If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Yah, they just called God a LIAR...so I wonder WHAT *god* they are really worshipping? Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 12:23:15 pm »

I agree, good video.  I like this guy and agree with him. 

Definitely - not that I'm putting this guy(James) on a pedestial, but with all the kooks that are up on youtube mugging the camera, eating up all their praise in the comments sections, using perverted bibles, etc, this guy is actually pretty genuine and sincere. Not that I agree with him on every single detail, but again, he's done a fantastic job defending the faith once delivered to the saints.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 01:24:01 am »

This guy in the video, his name is James and he is ex-catholic as his friends are and he has posted many videos at youtube, here is his profile page their:

http://www.youtube.com/user/excatholics

plus he has an ex-catholic website too.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: