End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 04:28:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Odd Disappearances

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Odd Disappearances  (Read 2535 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2012, 01:02:03 pm »

Odd Disappearances
Sunday March 25, 2012
George Knapp was joined for the full four hours by David Paulides, a former lawman turned investigative journalist, for a discussion on a series of weird and odd disappearances in U.S. national parks and forests that no one to this day can explain.

Host: George Knapp
Guest(s): David Paulides

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 03:39:44 pm »

Listened to the first hour of it - yeah, overall, makes you wonder why with all these "disappearances" you hear on the news, like maybe 5% get solved, especially with all the wonderful technology and systems this great country of our's has, but en yet they seem to have no clue in terms of solving these cases.

And alot of these "mystery" shows like "Unsolved Mysteries", "America's Most Wanted", etc have a VERY low rate in terms of solving crimes and disappearances, and at the same time "Unsolved Mysteries"(which I used to watch frequently) also had segments on UFOs, "ghosts", etc, which makes you wonder too if these shows are connected to the controlled NWO MSM as well.

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 03:42:45 pm »

This one really gets me as im a long distance hiker that does a lot of solo hiking. Im always thinking about this since the show aired.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 11:50:24 pm by Christian40 » Report Spam   Logged

Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 11:50:43 pm »

This one really gets me as im a long distance hiker that does a lot of solo hiking. Im always thinking about this since the show aired.

This is an example of why we need God's Protection, i'm thinking that these people that go missing are they used for military experiments or in underground bases?
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 11:10:04 pm »

Just finished the broadcast. I’ve spoken with a “bigfoot” researcher. He was kind of careful with his words like the guy in the interview. It’s almost like the guy I spoke to knew it was a hoax or something. Can’t see how there would be any money in it though.

Nowadays, if you’re out of cell range, you can use one of these. As low as $79 plus subscription fees.

Heard originally they were for people subject to avalanches.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 07:23:06 pm »

More Odd Disappearances Discussed !! - 06.24.12

George Knapp was joined by David Paulides, a former lawman turned investigative journalist, for an extended update on his captivating research into mysterious vanishings from our national parks and forests. He noted that his previous Coast appearance in March generated an overwhelming amount of feedback, including a variety of theories on the disappearances as well as new cases. Regarding the scope of his investigation, Paulides revealed that he has now collected over 450 cases of these baffling events at national parks. Additionally, he recently spoke at a convention of search and rescue professionals where, following his presentation, several attendees noted their own experiences with these vanishings but had not realized this was such a widespread phenomenon.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 08:06:30 pm »

Read Missing 411 book
This book was not what I expected. David Paulides recorded many cases I had never heard of, some of them going back a century or more. Some of those people are not listed with law enforcement or on missing persons databases anywhere. Many of his stories were remarkably creepy and made me want to never go anywhere near a national park again. I mean, I’ve gone on hiking trips in national parks in both the U.S. and Canada and nothing terrible happened, but…dang.

What was creepy about the book was not so much the stories about people who disappeared forever — after all, I read and write about missing people every day — but about people, mostly children, who disappeared and then were found in places where they should not, could not, be. Mind you, many of the adult disappearances were creepy too, but it was the children that struck me: small children and toddlers vanishing from campsites, etc., and turning up far outside the search grid, miles away and thousands of feet uphill. In one case, a kid turned up twelve miles away, nineteen hours after he disappeared, with numerous fences and creeks and two mountains between him and the place he’d disappeared from. Many adults could not have walked that far over that kind of terrain in that amount of time. I’m pretty sure I couldn’t. This boy was two.

The children were often naked or semi-naked when found (but none of their missing clothes were ever located) and sometimes they were covered in scratches but sometimes they didn’t have a scratch on them. If they were dead the cause of death was generally given as exposure, dehydration etc. If they were alive they were often in remarkably good shape for the time they’d been missing and either couldn’t remember any of it, or told some very strange stories.

Obviously, it would be difficult if not impossible for a two-year-old or whatever to walk for miles and climb thousands of feet up steep mountainsides in rugged wilderness areas. It also defies logic: lost children tend to travel downhill, that being the path of least resistance, and if they’re old enough they also realize civilization is in that direction. Furthermore, if by some miracle a child was able to travel that far undetected, you’d think they would have considerable scratches, scrapes etc. on them. This was often not the case. Some of the children were barefoot when they disappeared and barefoot when they were located, but their feet were in good condition, not like you’d expect from someone who’d walked all that way in the woods or mountains or desert. The implication is that these children were carried to wherever they were found.

Undoubtedly some of these cases, both deaths and disappearances, must be foul play, abductions. In fact, both Thomas Bowman and Bruce Kremen, two of the people profiled in the book, are presumed victims of the serial killer Mack Ray Edwards, a fact Paulides fails to mention (an odd omission on his part, IMHO). It’s equally likely that at least a few of the disappearances and deaths are suicides. But certainly those theories cannot explain all of them.

When Paulides wrote about Michelle Vanek, an adult woman who vanished without a trace during a mountain climbing trip (and whose disappearance is much creepier than I realized), he carefully discusses and then rules out foul play at the hands of her climbing partner, natural causes, or even the idea that she’s still on the mountain somewhere — he says tracker dogs couldn’t pick up a scent, the mountain had no trees and it was “saturated with searchers” as well as helicopters. No one ever found a trace of her, not even one of her ski poles. Paulides concludes, “Something catastrophic happened to Michelle Vanek, something that none of us could have probably survived.” I’m in agreement there…but what was the “catastrophe” that happened?

The book is sold by the North American Bigfoot Search website and the author has written books about Bigfoot, so I figured he would implicate Bigfoot in some of the disappearances. Although he never actually says “Bigfoot” he does imply it on several occasions. Bigfoot or some other unknown wild creature. (He discusses known wild creatures, bears and stuff, but says their behavior would not lead to these kind of events.) Or something else, something paranormal, evil — something that seems to be hunting people. And, if everything he writes in this book is accurate, I can’t say he’s wrong.

Equally disturbing is the National Park Service’s attitude about people missing on their land. They do not keep adequate records of disappearances and don’t even have any list of all the people that vanished and are still missing from their parks. Paulides claims they blocked most of his efforts to research his book and told him they’d do the research themselves, if he paid them $37k $35k. He also believes they’re too quick to write off an MP as dead — perhaps, he says, it’s so they can close the case and forget about it. And if a person turns up, even under bizarre circumstances (like the two-year-old marathoner I mentioned above), there is no further investigation. The two-year-old was pretty much dusted off and handed back to his parents.

I understand the NPS is not a law enforcement agency, but their refusal to even keep a list of people who have gone missing seems quite negligent. I understand they don’t want to scare people away from visiting the parks, but they ought to be equally concerned about visitor safety.

This book has given me a lot to think about. And it will be a rich source for Charley updates, since he writes about scores of my cases.

http://charleyross.wordpress.com/2012/03/27/read-missing-411-book/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2012, 03:38:35 pm »

Abduction Wave in Indonesia
Friday, May 28, 2010
An Unknowncountry.com reader, Alan Lamers, working on the island of Sulaweisi in Indonesia reports that many people are disappearing in the jungle, apparently due to a very unusual form of abduction that takes place if they wear certain colors. Some are returned, but generally with no memory of what happened to them.

His report follows:

I am on an island called Sulawesi in Indonesia. To be exact, I a writing this from the city of Makassar also known as Ujung Pandang Sulawesi Selatan (South Sulawesi).

I started running across this story about 3 years ago when I went to a small village in the district of Sandu Batu in South Sulawesi. I was told not to bring any clothing with yellow in it or any other bright colors to wear in the jungle. Only Black or White. Black was the most preferred. I had to ask why. They said that people who wear these bright colors will disappear.

I thought it was some kind of cultural taboo that had a harsh punishment if broken, so I complied of course. We got to the village and everyone wore black. The villagers verified that people do indeed disappear but this village would not say why. When we got there, rested, met with the leaders of the village, about 10 of us proceeded to go into the jungle to witness illegal logging that was occurring there and the villagers wanted to show us the damage.

One of my friends, who is a Bugis-Makassar, didn't listen or understand the warning and wore yellow socks. We did our tour and returned. He was strangely quiet. That night he became extremely ill. I had never seen a person projectile vomit that hard. He had an extreme fever also. We nursed him and about a day later he returned to his healthy self. Then he told us what happened.

He said something had bitten him on his right legs calf and then his thigh. He showed us the marks. They were huge scratches. He said he could not see what was attacking him. He said he did not want to tell us what happened because he was embarrassed. The villagers stood around us with these knowing looks while we looked at the marks.

I asked them what it was. They did ant to say, but they said he was very lucky. Usually people disappear. I was stunned. It was not a taboo. It was a serious threat.

I just came back from the city of Palopo last night. I went there to visit a friend. Then I heard this story from her. Her cousin and four others went for a three day hike in the mountains about an hour out of town. When they did not return she began to worry. after about a week things got very serious.

She hired a search party with her own money, you have to understand she is poor so the cost to her was enormous. I know it was a few months ago because she would send me notes apologizing for not having the money to pay me her monthly loan payment. I found out it was because of the search party. Anyway I digress, she spent a month in the mountains searching for her cousin and his friends. They found only her brother.

He was severely emaciated but was still alive. He was also traumatized. He was also alone. The families of the missing men forced her and her family to continue searching for the four missing people. They have never been found. Not a trace. Not even a body. They just disappeared.

The brother has no memory as to what happened. He does not know how they got separated. He was so traumatized by what happened he did not speak for two months. I questioned him a bit but I stopped for now because he was returning to his previous state.

I asked my friend what she thought happened. She said it was the Jin. Jin is Arabic for demon. She said many many people have disappeared in the mountains because of the Jin. I asked my engineer friend who I worked with about this early today. He said it happens often and reminded me of Wala Wala the village we had gone to. Entire cultures have developed around this problem. They wear only black because they believe this allows them to travel through the jungle undetectable by whatever it is that takes these people. At first I thought perhaps it was a python. The largest snake ever caught was python. It was caught in Sulawesi. I was immediately corrected. Snakes are not a problem to grown adults they said. That theory died on the spot.

There is something taking these people Whitley. Something terrible and evil in Sulawesi. The people of Sulawesi have come to terms with it and have tried to adapt themselves to deal with whatever it is. It has gone on long enough to bend culture. I will continue to investigate what this is. It is one of the strangest and most dangerous true stories I have ever come across. Could it be extraterrestrials? Maybe but who? It would be easy for extraterrestrials to hunt human beings here because villages are so remote. I go by foot to many of them.There are few roads in some areas. Also 85% are Muslim and therefore people are not allowed to talk about this sort of thing and the religion treats this circumstance as nonsense because it does not fit into doctrine and is in constant competition with Animism. People are embarrassed to talk about it. This is a wild world Whitley.

Indonesia is one of the most volatile geographical areas in the world. The energy produced allows all sorts of entities to exist. Spirits are rampant here because of this. There word for Spirit is Hantu. I have experienced Hantu many times while here in Indonesia but that is another story.

Our correspondent provides this follow-up to his continuing investigation:

After a bit of a talk with some people who got the young man who had survived the hike in the jungle to talk, I interviewed and recorded the information as best as I could.

I found out he kept seeing what the Bugis call Jin Kurcaci. It means little demon people. These things do what is called "penculikan" or abduction. No one knows why they do this. But sometimes the people come back after a bit. The people or creatures who do this have a small nose and their eyes are small and black, but their mouths are very broad and when they smile it is very large compared to the rest of their face. He could not remember the color of their skin. I asked for a picture to be drawn. He managed a crude happy face with a nose consisting of a single line and a huge grimace. The boy was the only one who could see them out of the five.He kept seeing a lot of them but when he would try to show the others one of the four who disappeared could see them.

He also saw a strange animal he could not recognize. These animals are the size of a horse with huge antlers. He said he saw herds of them. He could not understand where they came from or why there were so many. They not an animal indigenous to the area. There is no such known animal that big in Sulawesi.

Apparently this is a widespread problem. The reason why I say I recorded the conversation as best as I could what I mean is that the batteries in the recorder which were just changed before I arrived went dead during the interview. This has happened before to me. So did the battery in my keyboard which is also new. I will be going home in a week but am stopping in Java first to see if this anomaly is occurring there. I keep getting told it happens a lot. I mean a lot. I did a search "Orang Hilang" or "disappearing person" and a lot of stories showed up. But the stories are in Bahasa. I plan on translating as many as I can because I have first hand experience.

http://www.unknowncountry.com/insight/abduction-wave-indonesia
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2012, 03:42:56 pm »

Mysterious Lore & Disappearances

Date: 08-19-12
Host: George Knapp
Guests: Whitley Strieber, David Paulides 

Author Whitley Strieber spoke about his new ebook, The Secret of Orenda, and researcher David Paulides joined part of the conversation to discuss mysterious disappearances and abductions. Strieber noted that in addition to the strange missing person cases that Paulides has documented, there have also been incidents on Indonesian islands. Alan Lamers told Whitley when he was working on the island of Sulaweisi, he was warned not to wear bright colors, but a person in his party ended up ignoring those instructions, and something unknown scratched him and he became very ill. Lamers also reported that a friend of his son went missing in the area, but was eventually found in a disturbed state. He described seeing odd animals and "strange menacing small creatures following them."

In some of the cases Paulides has investigated in the US, the people who went missing were also wearing bright colors. Pennsylvania has more children missing from the late 1930s to the early 1950s "than anywhere in the US, in any time frame, probably times a magnitude of three," Paulides detailed, adding that the cases tended to occur in clusters in which people inexplicably disappeared from remote locations. Paulides shared a recent episode involving a hunter in Oregon, who said when he was out in the wilds, he suddenly walked (or was pushed) into what seemed like a glass pane that felt like another dimension, before he pulled back. Strieber compared such reports to his own alien abduction experiences, and wondered if someone was setting up a colony or breakaway civilization with the missing people.

Whitley's new novel, Secret of Orenda (Orenda is from the Iroquois meaning fruitful) was inspired by being in an isolated area in the Adirondacks in upstate New York, and imagining that "maybe there's someone still back there, living by the old ways." In the book, he posits a civilization dating back to the time of the mound builders, who had connections to powers such as levitation, and a mystical understanding of nature. In the latter part of the program, he also talked about climate change, and global warming.

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2012, 03:45:34 pm »

Friday August 17, 2012
Even MORE Unexplained Disappearances

People are going missing all over the United States and the world, and far too many of the cases, especially when adults are involved, are barely investigated. Last April 10, David Paulides came on Dreamland to discuss this phenomenon with Whitley Strieber. They covered only the western United States. Now Dave is back, this time bringing even more chilling cases from the eastern US. People are, in fact, vanishing without a trace and yet our government agencies say nothing. Most of these cases take place in wilderness areas and there is now no question that something very strange is happening.

Don't miss one word of this important show. It goes far beyond where we were in April. You will learn some startling secrets about this disturbing phenomenon.
Read the original source: http://www.unknowncountry.com/dreamland/latest#ixzz24DQnimJV

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2012, 05:12:02 pm »

I believe it was Fritz Springmeyer that talked in detail over how in Underground Bases across the country, the "aliens"(aka fallen angelic demons) have been doing alot of stuff where they would steal body parts, organs, etc of people and transform themselves into humans.

It wouldn't surprise me if alot of these high level political leaders, power broker Hollywood and music execs/actors/singers, professional athletes, etc are NOT real human people, but just as Springmeyer described.

Anyhow, the United States supposedly has the best technology, the best systems, and pretty much the best everything in the world(and throw in all of this Big Brother/NWO tracking stuff you see everywhere)...but somehow they RARELY ever find these "missing" people? And then to top it off, Hollywood will make tv shows like "Without a Trace" where at the end of every episode, the missing people are found, and the feds are made as heros.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2014, 12:07:46 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2014, 12:22:34 pm »

Lost in Oregon: Hiker's 2012 disappearance joins hundreds of unsolved wilderness cases

Searchers will resume combing the rugged Willamette National Forest after the snow leaves the higher elevations in weeks to come, looking for the remains of a 32-year-old Eugene hiker who disappeared last summer.

James "Jake" Dutton, a 5-foot-10, 180-pound Lane Community College graduate, left his 1998 Nissan Frontier pickup at a U.S. Forest Service trailhead near Cougar Reservoir June 15, 2012. An unmarried former Coast Guardsman who stayed fit by hiking and riding bicycles, he carried a backpack and was believed heading toward the Three Sisters Wilderness boundary.

Dutton had plans to return to his truck June 18, according to the trailhead pass he signed.

He was never seen again.

As Oregonians begin heading for the trails this summer, Dutton's disappearance a year ago is one reminder of the risks.

A staggering 189 men and 51 women officially remain listed as missing since 1997 by the Oregon Office of Emergency Management after trekking into Oregon's wildest places, said Georges Kleinbaum, search and rescue coordinator for the office.

"It only takes a mile before you get totally turned around and don't know which way to go," said Kleinbaum, adding that 1,036 search and rescue missions were conducted across Oregon last year.

While more than 89 percent of those sought by searchers are recovered alive, the consequences of getting lost can be dire. Eight percent die, and 2 percent are never found, said Kleinbaum.

"Often, we find hunters who had a map and compass with them, but we find them deceased in the woods," said Mary King, emergency services coordinator for the Benton County Sheriff's Office. "That's not rare."

University of Oregon mathematics professor Daming Xu failed to return after walking into the Willamette National Forest nine miles east of Dutton's departure point in November 2007. Xu, in his 50s, was on a day hike carrying a water bottle and guidebook. He wore lightweight clothing despite the lofty 4,500-feet elevation and lateness of the season.
 Part of Xu's guidebook was found by another hiker in the French Pete Creek drainage 1 1/2-weeks after he was reported missing. Winter storms forced suspension of the search for him Nov. 18 that year, and nothing more has been seen or heard of him.

"There is a mystery here," says Dutton's mother, Cynthia Boucher, 66, of Vancouver, Wash. "Both Jake and the professor were experienced hikers on wilderness trails. Two grown men can't simply disappear from the mountains five years apart."

Unfortunately, they can.

More than 30 people have wandered into Lane County's mountains and never returned over the past 40 years, estimates John Miller, search and rescue coordinator for the Lane County Sheriff's Office in Eugene.

"Oregon is still a pretty primitive state," he said. "We have a lot of national forest and U.S. Bureau of Land Management land. A lot of it is heavy second-growth and old-growth. That keeps us from bringing closure to the families when their loved ones go missing."

Lane and Deschutes counties probably are the two likeliest places in Oregon to go missing, owing to spectacular scenery and lots of enthusiastic hikers and backpackers, says King. The parched forests and deserts of eastern Oregon make getting lost harder and searches less challenging than in the drippy, dense foliage of the Coast Range and Cascades.

Still, people get lost everywhere in Oregon at one time or another, including the Pacific sand dunes and along the spectacular rim of Crater Lake during whiteouts and blizzards.

More than 11 search and rescue operations were launched daily in America's national parks between 1992 and 2007, according to studies released in 2009 by the American Mathematical Society and the online journal of Wilderness and Environmental Medicine. The average cost of a search in the national parks was $895.

Surviving in the backcountry after straying off a trail often is a matter of knowing how to read a map, compass or GPS unit, and many who have those tools aren't proficient with them, said King, whose office in Benton County conducts about 20 searches a year. Many who fail to survive have poor fire-building skills, are unable to keep warm and dry and didn't bring extra food and water, she said.

Jude McHugh, spokeswoman for the Willamette National Forest, said dense, coastal type rain forest covers much of the terrain where she works, raising the odds that a hiker or backpacker might wander off an established trail. If that happens, the foliage can mask steep drop-offs and cause fatal falls, she said.

People disappear for a lot of reasons, says McHugh.

"Some probably go missing on purpose, some by accident," she said. "Some go to a beautiful spot to take their own lives."

Criminal activity also comes into play, said Miller, the Lane County search coordinator.

"People who make mistakes out there and are by themselves sometimes don't survive," he said. "And sometimes they aren't found. There are not enough people in the world to put eyes on every bit of that ground out there."

Kleinbaum's best advice for people planning a backcountry excursion is to prepare for the worst and let somebody know where they're going and when they plan to return.
 "Those things make all the difference," he said.

As for Dutton, the Eugene hiker who vanished in 2012, Lane County search teams plan training exercises in Willamette National Forest this summer.

"We are not done searching for him," said Miller.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2013/06/lost_in_oregon_hiker_who_vanis.html
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2014, 12:35:51 pm »

I wonder how they'll react when the REAL disappearances(aka the RAPTURE) happens!
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2014, 04:35:28 pm »

Just because you got the cash to go to Bass Pro Shop and get all the latest "North Face" outdoor gear, most of which you don't need, that doesn't mean you know how to get around in the wilderness. If you have no sense of direction and no reasonable water and food gathering skills, life can turn sour real quick in the wild.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2014, 11:59:53 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj3lzrkqCBI&feature=c4-overview&list=UUWYFq1JnfCFOUbk4Q7MCbWg

History's 10 Most Mysterious Disappearances (according to the Hybrid Librarian channel)
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: