End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 05:53:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

US troops handcuffed and then shot children and elderly in Iraq

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: US troops handcuffed and then shot children and elderly in Iraq  (Read 262 times)
Charrington

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2012, 08:30:58 am »

US troops handcuffed and then shot children and elderly in Iraq and engaged in a cover-up.

Air strike called to destroy evidence of U.S. troops murderous action in Iraq

According to a diplomatic cable published by WikiLeaks, U.S. troops willfully massacred an Iraqi family in the town of Ishaqi in 2006, handcuffing and then shooting 11 people in the head including a woman in her 70′s and five children ages five and under.

EDIT by Mark: Pic was removed, if you want to see it click the link.

McClatchy is reporting that the soldiers then called in an air strike on the house to cover up evidence of the killings.

This account differs sharply from an official version of the 2006 incident, which indicated that coalition forces captured an al Qaeda in Iraq operative in the house, which was destroyed in a firefight. The WikiLeaks cable, however, corroborates accounts by Ishaqi townspeople and includes questions about the incident by Philip Alston, the U.N.’s special rapporteur on extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions.

The cable is dated twelve days after the incident, which took place March 15, 2006. In it, Alston says that autopsies performed in Tikrit on bodies pulled from the wreckage of the farmhouse indicated that all of the dead had been handcuffed and shot in the head.

If true, this action, although not as egregious as the My Lai massacre of March 16, 1968, wherein 347-504 unarmed civilians were shot to death by U.S. forces during the Vietnam conflict, still speaks volumes about war and the atrocities committed for war’s sake.

As history tells us man is capable of great inhumanity to man, and the term “civilized” is simply an ideal and not a reality.

Tell us your thoughts on this allegation and if you think that troops from “civilized” nations such as the United States could, in fact, commit such an atrocity.

Many thanks to McLatchy.com for their contributions to this story.

http://madmikesamerica.com/2011/09/wikileaks-cable-u-s-troops-murdered-iraqi-children-elderly-in-raid/
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 09:08:29 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 09:07:00 am »

i dont put a lot of faith in wikileaks
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Charrington

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 02:34:59 pm »

i dont put a lot of faith in wikileaks

I don't either really but then I don't have much faith in the War Machine either. So many atrocities have been committed, I would not put it past them.

There is Just Soooo much stuff like that going on it's sickening.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 04:28:07 am »

And there is also a lot of lies being spread as well to make the US look bad, both by their enemies, and by antiwar nuts. Wikileaks founder is no friend of the US, at all.

Don't trust Wikileaks or the UN. And seeing the UN got involved, I don't trust the story one bit of it. These kinds of stories really accomplish nothing as it's always a he said she said.

I think it's called propaganda.
Report Spam   Logged
Charrington

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 10:48:59 pm »

And there is also a lot of lies being spread as well to make the US look bad, both by their enemies, and by antiwar nuts. Wikileaks founder is no friend of the US, at all.

Don't trust Wikileaks or the UN. And seeing the UN got involved, I don't trust the story one bit of it. These kinds of stories really accomplish nothing as it's always a he said she said.

I think it's called propaganda.

Who do you think runs wikileaks?
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 03:01:42 am »

The intelligence community.

I don't think it's at all what it is promoted as. I consider it a trojan horse, and all information from it should be treated as suspect till verified. But then much of the info isn't verifiable, so it becomes nothing but rumor and sensationalism designed to stir people up because they know most people only read headlines and hear half of sound bites.

Do you honestly think one guy, Assange, could even come close to running such an operation as being a whistleblower site like that? Are you sure? How can one person pull it off without getting a lot of highups really mad? One guy spilling the multi-government beans, and the world's intelligence community can't stop him? Bull dung. Technologically, I know better.

And how convenient that their patsy is a low ranked military guy that allegedly passed the info. And look how his prosecution has gone. If it's so cut and dry he did all that, what's the deal? They should have tried and convicted already, but instead they aren't getting a court-martial going till September...

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/05/29/bradley-manning-optimistic-on-brink-of-wikileaks-court-martial/

This guy worked in intellignece as part of his job! It's too pat, sorry. I'm not buying one bit of it, especially with the UN and Amnesty International involved, and it looking like they are trying to make him out as the poor mistreated gay guy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/8616397/WikiLeaks-Bradley-Manning-endured-army-homophobia.html

Bradley Manning, the soldier accused of leaking classified US government documents to WikiLeaks, complained that he was bullied by colleagues because he was gay
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 03:23:22 am by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Charrington

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2012, 04:08:32 pm »

Do you honestly think one guy, Assange, could even come close to running such an operation as being a whistleblower site like that?

No way on earth...

Really what I was thinking was who would benefit by leaking specific information and why. In this case above it would seem clear IF the story is authentic then it's possible that someone or someones wanting the US to inter in to the fray is behind such things.

It's possible like you say, that it's just another outlet for Psyop type info to be released by several different communities to achieve their agendas under the guise of "conspiratorial leaks" - I don't buy it either. I just wonder who and why.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: