End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 01:11:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Big Bigfoot thread

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Big Bigfoot thread  (Read 7317 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2012, 10:04:00 pm »

Bigfoot Spotted In Idaho?

By Alyssa Newcomb | ABC News Blogs – Thu, May 31, 2012 11:05 AM EDT

VIDEO: http://news.yahoo.com/video#video=29519203

A group of high school students may have come close to Bigfoot during a class project in the Idaho wilderness.

A dark, mysterious creature was caught on tape for a few seconds near Mink Creek before it retreated into the treeline.

"It just didn't look human-like. I don't know what that is, it's not a bear, it's not a moose or anything. It was big and bulky and black," said the student who captured the video. He spoke to ABC News' Idaho affiliate but did not want want to be identified on camera.

The students climbed to where they saw the potential Sasquatch and photographed the large footprints it left in the dirt.

"I'm not going to say yes it was a Bigfoot or no it wasn't, because I don't know., and nobody knows," the student told the news station.

The Animal Planet show "Finding Bigfoot"  plans to visit Pocatello, Idaho in June to investigate claims that Bigfoot could be in the area.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 03:48:58 pm by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 10:08:24 pm »

^^

Huh

« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 04:01:43 pm by Mark » Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 01:20:43 am »

Cheesy

Bigfoot will never go public, he is most likely travelling about on a UFO anyhows. I dont see him as scary as Mothman
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 04:02:09 pm by Mark » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 04:59:33 am »

Bigfoot Spotted In Idaho?

By Alyssa Newcomb | ABC News Blogs – Thu, May 31, 2012 11:05 AM EDT

VIDEO: http://news.yahoo.com/video#video=29519203

A group of high school students may have come close to Bigfoot during a class project in the Idaho wilderness.

A dark, mysterious creature was caught on tape for a few seconds near Mink Creek before it retreated into the treeline.

"It just didn't look human-like. I don't know what that is, it's not a bear, it's not a moose or anything. It was big and bulky and black," said the student who captured the video. He spoke to ABC News' Idaho affiliate but did not want want to be identified on camera.

The students climbed to where they saw the potential Sasquatch and photographed the large footprints it left in the dirt.

"I'm not going to say yes it was a Bigfoot or no it wasn't, because I don't know., and nobody knows," the student told the news station.

The Animal Planet show "Finding Bigfoot"  plans to visit Pocatello, Idaho in June to investigate claims that Bigfoot could be in the area.

was that the right video? Asian summit right?  Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 04:02:27 pm by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2012, 05:32:57 am »

Cheesy

Bigfoot will never go public, he is most likely travelling about on a UFO anyhows. I dont see him as scary as Mothman

There is a long correlation between bigfoot and ufo's that go back centuries. Here is a really good account of the 2 working together.

Night Siege The Ohio UFO Creature Invasion by Dennis Pilichis
http://www.scribd.com/doc/19135393/Night-Siege-The-Ohio-UFO-Creature-Invasion-by-Dennis-Pilichis
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 04:03:02 pm by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2012, 01:49:41 am »

Thanks, would You include black panthers, swamp monsters and other strange creatures being wisked on and off UFO's ?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 04:04:20 pm by Mark » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 08:06:06 pm »

Is Bigfoot Possibly an Alien Entity?

Rather than being a missing link between man and the apes, Bigfoot may possibly be an alien entity. This intriguing possibility is derived from evidence in several solid UFO cases.

The earliest clues date back to 1888, when a cattleman described an encounter with friendly Indians in Humboldt County, California. They led him to a cave where he saw a hefty humanoid creature covered in long, shiny black hair, with no neck, sitting cross-legged.

One Indian told him three of these "Crazy Bears" had been cast out of a small moon that dropped from the sky and landed.The "moon" then ascended back into the air. So it's highly likely the "Crazy Bears" were really Bigfoots, and the "moon," a spacecraft.

Now fast-forward almost 100 years to 1973... and Mrs. Reafa Heitfield. She and her 13-year-old son were sleeping in a trailer in Cincinnati, Ohio on the morning of October 21. Reafa arose at 2:30 a.m. to quench her thirst, and noticed strange lights in the adjoining parking lot. Looking out the window, her attention was drawn, in particular, to an inexplicable cone of light, shaped like a huge bubble umbrella -- about seven feet in diameter.

Nearby she spotted a grayish, ape-like creature with a large, downward angled snout, no neck and a sizable waist. Moving slowly, it then entered into the light. About five minutes later, both apeman and UFO disappeared.

Another dramatic incident occurred a few days later on October 25, 1973. A group of farmers in Fayette County, Pennsylvania caught sight of a dome-shaped UFO that was brightly lit and about 100 feet in diameter. As the locals drove toward it, they saw a pair of gargantuan creatures covered with thick, matted hair, luminescent green eyes and long arms that dangled below their knees.

A farmer's son fired a gun shot at the creatures, one of which raised its right hand in the air. At that very moment, the UFO disappeared. Then, the two Bigfoots escaped into the woods and were never seen again.

Dairy farmer William Bosak of Frederic, Wisconsin was returning from a co-op meeting about 10:30 p.m. on December 9, 1974, when he nearly slammed into a globular UFO on the road in front of him, its bottom half enshrouded in fog.

Inside the visible transparent dome was a six-foot-tall ape-like creature with reddish-brown fur covering its body (except for the face) and distinctive pointed ears. It appeared to be operating a control panel. As Bosak passed by, the object suddenly arose and disappeared.

In August,1976, after a series of UFO sightings around Rutland, British Columbia, Canada, several men and their children saw a hairy ape-like entity, six to seven feet tall roaming about a mountainside. They also found a clump of hair that was sent to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police for identification. Laboratory analysis confirmed it was primate hair, but, significantly, it could not be matched to any known species on earth!

Perhaps the Bigfoot creatures are UFO pilots, landing on earth for exploratory purposes. Or, conceivably, higher level ETs are leaving behind some specimens as "guinea pigs" to test our environment for long-term survival. Or, possibly,these Bigfoots are criminal entities being deposited on Earth as a form of cosmic deportation!

See a related intriguing video here.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-franklin-ruehl-phd/is-bigfoot-possibly-an-alien_b_1578844.html?
Report Spam   Logged

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2012, 01:30:25 am »

may the power of the cosmos and of bigfoot be with you yeah yeah yeah

Was he thinking of this?

« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 04:03:47 pm by Mark » Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2012, 08:33:19 am »

Was he thinking of this?

I’ve never seen that connection before. But I think that’s it. In a way, Bigfoot DID go public in 1977 via George Lucas. They showed us the narrative 35 years ago.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 04:01:16 pm by Mark » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2012, 03:50:57 pm »

I’ve never seen that connection before. But I think that’s it. In a way, Bigfoot DID go public in 1977 via George Lucas. They showed us the narrative 35 years ago.

Bigfeet (plural form  Cheesy) stories go back farther than 1977. The famous film of bogfoot is from 1964, and the native Americans have stories stretching back thousands of years, and dont forget the Yeti stories of Asia are the same.

1964 film

« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 05:25:38 pm by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2012, 05:12:39 pm »

Bigfoot & The Beast of Boggy Creek

First hour is about weird plastic surgery stuff people do, it was interesting, the last 3 are about the big guy
Report Spam   Logged

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2012, 01:56:12 am »

Bigfeet (plural form  Cheesy) stories go back farther than 1977. The famous film of bogfoot is from 1964, and the native Americans have stories stretching back thousands of years, and dont forget the Yeti stories of Asia are the same.

1964 film

i have seen this video since i was young Smiley it all proved to be a hoax, with some person saying they dressed up as Bigfoot. But i dont doubt the existence of the Yeti or the stories from native Americans.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2012, 03:48:28 am »

That's the 1967 Patterson/Gimlin film.

The '64 event is for Caddo, TX.

http://americanbigfootsociety.weebly.com/resource-bigfoot-on-film.html

I've seen a show that examined that Patterson footage from several areas, including body mechanics and the overall differences in human walking versus how the creature walks. I'ved messed with similar software that they used on that show, and much of this is the same as digitalyl re-creating a walking character animation for a video game. You MUST know how the walk cycle works and how the overall skeleton moves with each step or it will really stand out as being wrong. The human eye is very perceptive, so it's really hard to recreate a walking sequence of any type, and make it look real to the human eye. That's why any good animation uses MOCAP files of real movement of people, etc.

You watch that footage and try to tell me that thing walking is somehow a manufactured effort, or not how it really walks. That walking motion is as smooth as a real walk is. Whatever it is, it's walking naturally, in a natural gate. Once that is confirmed, then you can look at the stride distances, etc. to give you the general size it must be to cover the strides measured. Same with depth of foot prints tells you, pretty close, weight of the item that left the indentation. Some basic math formulas, and bingo, you can determine the size that thing is, and overlap it with a natural human walk sequence. It's not even close. The physiology is very different.

I'm just sayin' God knows.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2012, 06:28:11 am »

i have seen this video since i was young Smiley it all proved to be a hoax, with some person saying they dressed up as Bigfoot. But i dont doubt the existence of the Yeti or the stories from native Americans.

you need to listen to the coast to coast program above. This whole death bed confession isnt all its cracked up to be. Im not saying the vid is 100% accurate or not, im just saying this goes back to before Star Wars, and if i remember the CtoC interview, one of the people that helped come up with the wookie design was one of the people involved with the 64' video. Id have to listen to it again but its around the last hour i think.
Report Spam   Logged

tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2012, 09:24:08 am »

you need to listen to the coast to coast program above. This whole death bed confession isnt all its cracked up to be. Im not saying the vid is 100% accurate or not, im just saying this goes back to before Star Wars, and if i remember the CtoC interview, one of the people that helped come up with the wookie design was one of the people involved with the 64' video. Id have to listen to it again but its around the last hour i think.

2h 21m Lyle Blackburn: The cover, the movie poster for The Legend of Boggy Creek was painted by a gentleman named Ralph McQuarrie. And that was his first movie poster. Charles Pierce found him and gave him the opportunity. Well, McQuarrie went on to design and create all the famous Star Wars characters for George Lucas. So, I found it kind of coincidental or ironic that the wookie or Chewbacca was in Star Wars and McQuarrie had painted that Fouke monster, which is a similar Bigfoot-type creature on the famous poster.

Philip Morris
In 2002, Philip Morris of Morris Costumes (a North Carolina-based company offering costumes, props and stage products) claimed that he made a gorilla costume that was used in the Patterson film. Morris says he discussed his role in the hoax privately in the 1980s but first admitted it publicly on August 16, 2002, on Charlotte, North Carolina, radio station WBT-AM.[50] Morris claims he was reluctant to expose the hoax earlier for fear of harming his business: giving away a performer's secrets, he said, would be widely regarded as disreputable.[51]

Morris said that he sold an ape suit to Patterson via mail-order in 1967, thinking it was going to be used in what Patterson described as a "prank"[52] (ordinarily the gorilla suits he sold were used for a popular side-show routine that depicted an attractive woman changing into a gorilla.) After the initial sale, Morris said that Patterson telephoned him asking how to make the "shoulders more massive"[53] and the "arms longer."[54] Morris says he suggested that whoever wore the suit should wear wide football-type shoulder pads and hold sticks in his hands within the suit. His story was also printed in the Charlotte Observer.[55]

As for the creature's walk, Morris said:

The Bigfoot researchers say that no human can walk that way in the film. Oh, yes they can! When you're wearing long clown's feet, you can't place the ball of your foot down first. You have to put your foot down flat. Otherwise, you'll stumble. Another thing, when you put on the gorilla head, you can only turn your head maybe a quarter of the way. And to look behind you, you've got to turn your head and your shoulders and your hips. Plus, the shoulder pads in the suit are in the way of the jaw. That's why the Bigfoot turns and looks the way he does in the film. He has to twist his entire upper body.[56]

Morris' wife and business partner Amy had vouched for her husband and claims to have helped frame the suit.[56] Morris offered no evidence apart from testimony to support his account.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patterson-Gimlin_film
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2012, 02:27:05 am »

The Bigfoot researchers say that no human can walk that way in the film. Oh, yes they can! When you're wearing long clown's feet, you can't place the ball of your foot down first. You have to put your foot down flat. Otherwise, you'll stumble. Another thing, when you put on the gorilla head, you can only turn your head maybe a quarter of the way. And to look behind you, you've got to turn your head and your shoulders and your hips. Plus, the shoulder pads in the suit are in the way of the jaw. That's why the Bigfoot turns and looks the way he does in the film. He has to twist his entire upper body.[56]

That's bs! The show I saw exlained very clearly about the walk cycle being very different than a humans. What I saw, no human could walk that way. The stride, length of the legs don't match, at all. And they don't mention the slight issue with the right leg of the Bigfoot too. There's an issue with the right thigh if I remember correctly, as if a muscle is buldging funny, like an injury or something. I don't remember exactly what they said, but when they did, it was obvious what they were talking about.

Morris' story above is total bs. He's just looking for media attention. One of the biggest urban legend stories in the US, pulled off in '67, and this guy doesn't say anything till 2002? Whatever. Notice he runs a costume shop! Sorry, he's a fraud looking for modern business.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2012, 05:35:06 am »

ya, thats the story im talking about that has come out as BS. You can see in the video that bigfoot turns his head all the way around, than his body to get a better look. He doesnt turn his whole body to look back. Just that alone proves the guys story is bogus.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2012, 09:11:00 am »

Established Scientists Searching For Bigfoot

Over the years, hundreds of sightings of these supposedly mythical beasts have been recorded around the world by the public and so-called cryptozoologists, who scour the world in search of evidencefor their existence. “Proof” comes in many forms, from fuzzy photographs and shaky videos to plaster casts of footprints and tufts of hair. But, as yet, none of these encounters has provided any conclusive evidence and cryptozoology remains a field largely disregarded by science. Instead, with a knowing look and a snigger, “sightings” of “cryptids” are explained away as hoaxes, existing species or the products of over excited imaginations. So it makes it all the more extraordinary that established scientists would become involved in a search that, on the face of it, looks like it could help to prove whether or not these undocumented creatures exist. But, in May of this year, researchers from Switzerland and the UK did just that when they launched the Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project.

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20120815-in-search-of-the-yeti
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2012, 06:07:40 pm »

Unknown “Creature” Captured On Trail Camera

Unknown “creature” captured on trail camera

An international team has returned from investigating the creature known as Sasquatch with a clear image that two world experts have been unable to identify.

The image and accompanying 1 sec film clip was taken by a trail camera in the team’s camp at approx. 02:30 on Tuesday 4th September 2012 in the North Cascades National Park, Washington State, an area renowned for Sasquatch activity.

The team spent two weeks in the area and although they experienced a plethora of “associated” Sasquatch activity, rock-throwing, screams, unexplained noises, they objectively could not say what these incidents were caused by. The image, however, shows an unidentifiable object situated between an extinguished campfire and two team members who were sleeping outside unaware.

The image and film clip were sent to Jeff Meldrum, Professor of Anatomy and Anthropology at Idaho State University and to Ian Redmond O.B.E., a field biologist for investigation. Despite thorough analysis they have been unable to come to any conclusion on the evidence presented – but neither have they disregarded it as fake or immediately explainable.

Notes for Editors:

Extreme Expeditions Ltd (EE Ltd) who organised and participated in this expedition comprises field researchers Adam Davies and Andrew Sanderson, who have conducted worldwide research into unknown creatures for the last 14 years, most notably the Orang Pendek in Sumatra.

The team joined with Lori Simmons, whose father, the late Donnald Wallace researched Sasquatch in this area over a period of 28 years, an area she regularly continues to investigate.

The remainder of the field team comprised: Dave Archer, who has been on a number of field expeditions and saw the Orang Pendek in 2009 – one of only a handful of Westerners to have seen this creature in the last 50 years. Tim de Frel, on his second expedition with EE Ltd. Jackie Tonks and Simon Mellor are personal friends on their first expedition with EE Ltd.

Please contact Carla Marshall, Communications Director for Extreme Expeditions Ltd for any further information

All team members contact details are available if required.

vid= http://www.extreme-expeditions.net/unknown-creature-washington-state

http://www.extreme-expeditions.net/media/press-releases/unknown-creature-captured-on-trail-camera
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2012, 12:43:58 pm »

Hey Mark, you been in the army, right? What does that look like to you? Check the 1s loop.

Can you say, "Inside the wire!"
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2012, 01:00:19 pm »

Hey Mark, you been in the army, right? What does that look like to you? Check the 1s loop.

Can you say, "Inside the wire!"

Huh
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2012, 04:08:27 pm »

It looks like to me somebody crouched down on their left knee (the left foot raises up), wearing a hooded overcoat of some type and has either just a flashlight, or a rifle with a flashlight attachment, and they are scanning the woods to the right and away from the camera, with their back right side to the camera.

If that isn't one of them, then they caught somebody in their camp.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 04:10:49 pm by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2012, 12:16:46 am »

i have no idea what this photo is, if i cant see bigfoot's face then i cant be sure
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2012, 09:39:44 am »

Sasquatch Hair Found In Russian Cave 'Belonged To Unknown Mammal Closely Related To Man', Say Laboratories

Astonishing claims were made in Russia today that DNA tests on suspected 'Yeti hair' reveals the existence of 'an unknown mammal closely related to man'. The 'tests' were conducted on samples of hair found in a Siberian cave during an international expedition last year. 'We had ten samples of hair to study, and have concluded that they belong to mammal, but not a human,' said Professor Valentin Sapunov, of the Russian State Hydrometeorological Institute. Nor did the hair belong to any known animal from the region such as a bear, wolf, or goat, he claimed. Analysis was conducted in the Russia and US and 'agreed the hair came from a human-like creature which is not a Homo sapien yet is more closely related to man than a monkey', said the Siberian Times, citing claims made on a regional government website in Russia in the area where the hair samples were allegedly found. It stated that long-awaited scientific tests were conducted on their hair at two institutions in Russia and one in Idaho in the US.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2225276/Yeti-latest-Russian-scientists-say-DNA-tests-hair-samples-existence-man-like-mammal.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2012, 10:47:42 pm »

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/blog/39929/hikers+take+flight+when+what+they+thought+was+a+bear+resembles+bigfoot/

11/4/12

Hikers take flight when what they thought was a bear resembles Bigfoot

By: Pete Thomas, GrindTV.com

When the black bear you think you're looking at from a safe distance suddenly stands and begins to resemble bigfoot, and that creature stares directly at you, how do you react? The hikers who captured the accompanying footage recently in Utah's Provo Canyon seemed to act appropriately: They bolted through the woods, with the camera still running, to get as far away from the creature as possible. "We ran straight to the car after that, leaving our tent and everything behind. It's probably all still up there," states Beard Card, the YouTube user who posted the video. This is one of the more realistic Bigfoot escapades in some time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss_Gm_N5C48&feature=player_embedded

Naturally, skeptics are analyzing the video in the hopes of finding an explanation. Yet even healthy cynics are pretty impressed with what they see. They note that the witnesses don't appear to be acting. If they were, the skeptics say, they'd likely be a lot more vocal, and fall into the overacting trap. (Watch this video for full breakdown.) They also didn't stick around to get a great shot, which also rings of a very natural reaction, but didn't help when it came to capturing a better image.

Nevertheless, the shot of what clearly looks like the animal's big broad arms is extremely compelling, which is why Max Roth of Fox 13 caught up with Beard Card to talk about the incredible encounter.

Card told Roth how they were standing there for a good chunk of time even before recording what they believed to be a bear at the time, while he was trying to get the camera to work. During their exchange, Card hit on their reaction. Here are a few excerpts.
CARD: "But when it stood up and looked at us--and we assumed it was a bear up to that point--but, when it stood up and looked at us, it was this massive animal. We don't know what it was. I mean, none of us believe in Bigfoot, so. ...We've talked about it over and over again since Monday when it happened and all of us are positive that thing wasn't a bear."

ROTH: "You're not a Bigfoot guy?

CARD: "Nope...none of us have ever believed in that kind of thing."

ROTH: "So what do you think it was?"

CARD: "I don't know!...We don't know what it was...I don't know if Bigfoot exists or not but that was a huge animal."

Below is an enhanced version of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uagEmnUoh9c&feature=player_embedded

Whether this is an elaborate prank, or something really scary we don't know for sure. But for the full interview with Card, and more debate on the incident, it's hard to beat the Bigfoot Evidence blog, where believers and non-believers routinely square off.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2012, 02:37:48 pm »

Nice bit of footage of nothing!  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2012, 02:50:25 pm »

Nice bit of footage of nothing!  Roll Eyes

i believe that footage is the perfect example of a fraud. they use the same method for ufo vids also. If it was me, or anyone else for that matter, they would be running TOWARD big foot. If you got true, real, footgae youd be rich real quick.
Report Spam   Logged

tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2012, 02:54:53 pm »

Looks like a guy in a ghillie suit that needed some privacy. And a roll of toilet paper.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2012, 08:19:40 am »

Idaho scientist seeks to launch aerial Bigfoot search with blimp

An Idaho scientist shrugging off skeptical fellow scholars in his quest for evidence of Bigfoot has turned his sights skyward, with plans to float a blimp over the U.S. mountain West in search of the mythic, ape-like creature.

Idaho State University has approved the unusual proposal of faculty member Jeffrey Meldrum, an anatomy and anthropology professor ridiculed by some peers for past research of a being whose existence is widely disputed by mainstream science.

Now Meldrum is seeking to raise $300,000-plus in private donations to build the remote-controlled dirigible, equip it with a thermal-imaging camera and send it aloft in hopes of catching an aerial glimpse of Bigfoot, also known as sasquatch.

Meldrum, author of "Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science," said the undertaking represents a giant leap in the quest for an animal he believes may have descended from a giant ape that once inhabited Asia and crossed the Bering land bridge to North America.

"The challenge with any animal that is rare, solitary, nocturnal and far-ranging in habitat is to find them and observe them in the wild; this technology provides for that," he said.

Decades of alleged sightings, elaborate hoaxes and the discovery of huge footprints in the forests of the Pacific Northwest and elsewhere have led to beliefs that Bigfoot is a man-like ape, an ape-like man or a figment of the popular imagination.

Most scholars discount Bigfoot as a phenomenon borne of myth and perpetuated by a mix of fakery and misidentification of real animals. They contend that science demands a high standard of evidence that has not been achieved in the case of sasquatch.

No fossils or other physical evidence has been unearthed to suggest that the largest primate ever known migrated from Asia to the Americas, and no Bigfoot has been captured or killed, skeptics argue.

"There is no Bigfoot," said University of Iowa anthropologist Russell Ciochon.

Believers describe an enormous, fur-bearing figure that walks upright in the remote high country of mostly Western states.

'Well-manicured' Bigfoot?
The blimp-based search - dubbed the Falcon Project - was the brainchild of William Barnes, a Utah man who said he encountered Bigfoot in 1997 in Northern California.

Barnes said he watched an immense, hairy creature that was otherwise "well-manicured" approach his tent before striding up a rocky ledge. Years later, he approached Meldrum, well known in Bigfoot circles, about his idea for an airship expedition.

Barnes and Meldrum hope the Falcon Project will take flight next spring. They envision a months-long expedition that will survey swaths of remote forest across parts of the Pacific Northwest as well as northern tiers of California and Utah.

The aerial evidence is to be dispatched to teams on the ground that would seek to trace evidence or "try to make contact," Meldrum said.

Financial support for the venture has been slow in coming, with Meldrum failing so far to raise a single dollar for the effort. But he told Reuters he was in talks with two cable channels vying for rights to produce a new weekly TV series following the Falcon Project from its inception.

Indigenous peoples from Asia to North America possess lore about colossal creatures akin to apes that live in extreme alpine environments, shun contact with humans and are variously identified as the yeti, Bigfoot, the wild man or mountain man, said William Willard, professor emeritus of cultural anthropology at Washington State University.

While powerful, those myths have no scientific validity, he said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49688342/ns/technology_and_science-science/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2012, 06:06:01 am »

19th Century Mongolian Painting Shows Two Yeti's Tearing A Man Apart

During Assistant Director Jeff Meuse’s exhibiting of traveling displays from the International Cryptozoology Museum in New York City, he visited the Rubin Museum of Art. While there, he discovered intriguing imagery on a cloth painting. Playing a “Where’s Waldo” game, Meuse and his assistant, the ICM’s coordinator of special events, searched the entire Himalayan art museum looking for signs of Yetis. Finally, he found one example. The painting was dated to the 19th century from Mongolia. The imagery is said to be “a depiction of the universe,” showing Mount Meru. Mount Meru is a sacred mountain in Hindu, a giant location with several mystical, mythical, and heavenly aspects. A handful of western scholars have identified Mount Meru with the Pamirs, northeast of Kashmir, according to these sources. In a corner of the Rubin’s Mount Meru painting is shown some Yetis. They are tearing apart a human...

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/kill-humans/

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: