End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 06:03:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Hillsong Music Band Exposed

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hillsong Music Band Exposed  (Read 11932 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2015, 04:42:29 pm »

Hillsong NYC Church Has An ‘Engaged’ Openly Homosexual Couple Leading The Choir

“We have a lot of gay men and women in our church and I pray we always do.” – Pastor Carl Lentz, Hillsong NYC

“For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.” Romans 1:26,27 (KJV)

Hillsong Church in New York City attracts over 7,000 energized worshippers every week. It’s pastor, Carl Lentz, has a half-shaved head, ripped jeans, is covered with tattoos and draws a celebrity audience of people like Justin Beiber and NBA star Kevin Durant. When it comes to the topic of same-sex marriage, however, their official position is shrouded in half-answers and obfuscation. But one thing is quite clear: they allow an openly and unrepentantly gay couple to lead their choir.

Josh Canfield, in an interview with Playbill.com, said this in January of 2015: ” I became truthful with my church. I’m a part of Hillsong NYC. I’m one of their choir directors. I also sing on their Worship team. They’ve been amazing as well. Nothing has changed there now that I’m completely out and with Reed. He sings in the choir as well.” source

As seen above, Josh Canfield and Reed Kelly, are a proudly-out homosexual couple who preach the gospel of the LGBT Agenda. They became “engaged” last year and are planning a “wedding” for sometime in 2016. They feel no conviction of any kind for the lifestyle they lead, and yet, shockingly, they are allowed to lead the worship choir during church services. Pastor Lentz, when asked about homosexuality, had this to say:

“Jesus was in the thick of an era where homosexuality, just like it is today, was widely prevalent.  And I’m still waiting for someone show me the quote where Jesus addressed it on the record in front of people.  You won’t find it because he never did,” he said.

Well, if Pastor Lentz would turn down the Marshall stacks on his platform and open his Bible, he would find exactly where Jesus condemned homosexuality. All through Matthew, Mark and Luke, Jesus preached an adherence to the Law of Moses, as we see here:

“For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.” Matthew 5:18 (KJV)

And what does that same Law that Jesus commanded be kept have to say about homosexuality? Read it for yourself, Pastor Lentz:

“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.” Leviticus 20:13 (KJV)

That God is against homosexuality is a theme that is repeated three times in the New Testament as well, so even the most least-read Bible student should be able piece together what the Bible’s ultra-clear stand on homosexuality might be. But this seems to be a feat unable to be accomplished within the Hillsong theology circles.

“And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” Revelation 3:14-16 (KJV)

But an inability to understand Scripture is not the problem with Hillsong Church, in New York City, in Australia, or around the world. The problem is money. The Hillsong Church global corporation is a multi-million dollar cash cow that provides an opulent lifestyle for all it’s leaders. And the millions of dollars that now flow in from parishioners would come to a grinding halt if they ever started preaching Bible truth. The only reason why thousands line up to attend their services is because there is no conviction of sin, no preaching about Biblical righteousness, no hard truths from the Scriptures. What they get is a “christian” rock concert with strobe lights and massive video displays, so that the people who were out in the clubs the night before will feel right at home.
hillsong-united-illuminati-pyramids-new-age-chrislam-laodicea-brian-pastor

The Illuminati pyramid topped off by what looks like a huge snake in a circle, this is what your average Hillsong United “worship service” looks like. Do YOU see Jesus anywhere in here?

Personally, I believe that a true Bible church should be reaching out to the homosexual community as it would reach out to any other people group who are in need of salvation. But as a pastor, when homosexuals attend your church, you have a sacred, sworn obligation to tell them that what they are doing is a sin that needs to be repented of. Failure to do so will result in the blood of these people, spiritually, being on your hands, and you will give an account at the Judgment Seat of Christ for why you didn’t preach the truth to them when you had the opportunity to do it.

Carl Lentz, are you listening?

SOURCES FOR THIS ARTICLE:

Josh Canfield, in an interview with Playbill.com, said this in January of 2015: ” I became truthful with my church. I’m a part of Hillsong NYC. I’m one of their choir directors. I also sing on their Worship team. They’ve been amazing as well. Nothing has changed there now that I’m completely out and with Reed. He sings in the choir as well.” http://www.playbill.com/news/article/broadway-boyfriends-of-survivor-get-engaged-on-stage-plus-video-340487/print

From an article in the NEW YORK TIMES newspaper: Some of Hillsong’s churches appear to be open to gays and lesbians. Josh Canfield and Reed Kelly, a gay couple featured on the current season of “Survivor;” worship and sing in the choir at Hillsong New York; Mr. Canfield is a volunteer choir director at the church.http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/18/us/megachurch-pastor-signals-shift-in-tone-on-gay-marriage.html

From in interview in the Christian Post: Hillsong pastor Carl Lentz said “”We have a lot of gay men and women in our church and I pray we always do.” http://www.christianpost.com/news/jesus-never-discussed-homosexuality-publicly-says-megachurch-pastor-of-his-refusal-to-talk-openly-about-gay-marriage-120918/

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=34483
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: