End Times and Current Events
March 18, 2024, 09:16:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Popular CCM Artist Lauren Daigle: ‘I Can’t Say One Way or the Other’ If Homosexu

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Popular CCM Artist Lauren Daigle: ‘I Can’t Say One Way or the Other’ If Homosexu  (Read 846 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: December 04, 2018, 04:29:45 am »

Popular CCM Artist Lauren Daigle: ‘I Can’t Say One Way or the Other’ If Homosexuality Is Sin, ‘I’m Not God’

Popular contemporary Christian music (CCM) artist Lauren Daigle said this week on the “Domenick Nati Show” that she can’t answer whether homosexuality is a sin because there are people that she loves that are homosexual and she is not God. She noted that people should read the Bible to find out for themselves, and let her know what they learn.

“Do you feel that homosexuality is a sin?” Nati, whose broadcast is aired on iHeart Radio, asked forthrightly.

“You know, I can’t honestly answer on that, in the sense of I have too many people that I love—that they are homosexuals,” Daigle, known for the hits “How Can It Be” and “You Say,” told the celebrity publicist.

“I don’t know. I actually had a conversation with someone last night about it. I can’t say one way or the other. I’m not God,” she continued. “So, when people ask questions like that, that’s what my go to is. Like, I just say, ‘Read the Bible and find out for yourself. And when you find out, let me know because I’m learning too.'”

The two also discussed criticism Daigle recently received for appearing on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”

“For me, it was really sad that their outlook would be, ‘Oh, because Ellen’s gay, she’s bad.’ That’s sad. It’s so sad,” Daigle opined. “What people don’t realize is I went to Ellen and she is just a bundle of light. She is so joyful. She was so kind.”

She said that DeGeneres encouraged her “that she has what it takes to be a history maker in this world,” and advised not to burn herself out.

“It’s sad so see people criticize her. … She’s just a beautiful person,” remarked Daigle, whose music is regularly played on the nation’s largest contemporary Christian stations, including K-Love and Air1, governed by the Educational Media Foundation.

She stated that those who are being critical don’t know what they’re talking about because they are not in her shoes, and aren’t in a position to make the decisions that she has to make.

Nati agreed, stating that some people have “really strange, strict standards.” He said that it would have been a foolish career move for Daigle to turn down the appearance on the broadcast and just say, “No, you’re gay.”

“If I was your publicist, I would probably just quit if you did that,” Nati stated. “It’s a great way to put it. People don’t know, ’cause they’re not there. They’re talking out of their [expletive]. They think they know what they’re saying, and they don’t know.”

Nati posted the interview to YouTube on Friday, entitling the segment “Lauren Daigle Doesn’t Know If Homosexuality Is A Sin.”

As previously reported, popular megachurch leader Joel Osteen generated concerns in 2013 when he was asked by the Huffington Post whether God accepts homosexuals.

“You say here … ‘It doesn’t matter who likes you or doesn’t like you; all that matters is that God likes you. He accepts you; He approves of you,” interviewer Josh Zepps stated, reading from Osteen’s book. “Is that true for gay men or true for homosexuals?”

“Absolutely,” Osteen replied. “I believe that God’s breathed His life into every person. We’re all on a journey. Nobody’s perfect.”

“The Bible says that sin is pride, sin is selfish ambition,” he continued. “We tend to pick on certain things, but I believe every person is made in the image of God, and you’ve got to accept them as they are as they’re on their journey.”

Osteen then explained his belief that Christians should exemplify kindness to the world, rather than “pushing people down.”

“Again, the Scripture teaches the way people are going to know His disciples is for our love for one another, and so, I’m not preaching hate [or] pushing people down,” he stated. “I’m not here to tell everybody what they’re doing wrong.”

Romans 1:26-27 teaches, “For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections, for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.”

1 Corinthians 6:9:11 warns, “Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the Kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the Kingdom of God. And such were some of you, but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.”

https://christiannews.net/2018/12/01/popular-ccm-artist-lauren-daigle-i-cant-say-one-way-or-the-other-if-homosexuality-is-sin-im-not-god/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 04:03:35 am »

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: