End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 05:26:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Hillsong Music Band Exposed

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hillsong Music Band Exposed  (Read 11877 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2015, 09:22:18 am »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/hillsong-church-rendition-silent-night-features-roaring-20s-flappers-nightclub-setting/
HILLSONG CHURCH RENDITION OF ‘SILENT NIGHT’ FEATURES ROARING 20’S FLAPPERS IN NIGHTCLUB SETTING
A quick Google search of Hillsong Christmas songs leads you to all sorts of Laodicean goodies like nearly naked "drummer boys", and lots of songs about Santa Claus and Rudolf. Hillsong is one of the largest churches in the world for the same reason why all your kid's friends would want to eat breakfast at your house if all you ever served was donuts and coca-cola.

12/17/15

HILLSONG CHURCH IS THE PERFECT POSTER CHILD FOR WHAT THE PROPHESIED CHURCH OF LAODICEA WOULD LOOK LIKE

“Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.” 1 John 2:15 (KJV)

“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Romans 12:2 (KJV)

We have reported on the Laodicean activities of Hillsong Church for quite some time here. We have shown you how Hillsong is steeped in Illuminati and New Age symbolism, their promotion of Chrislam, and how they had for many years an openly gay “couple” leading the choir at Hillsong NYC. But when someone sent us this video today, it shows that Hillsong has reached a new low in their adoration of emulating a lost and dying world.

SILENT NIGHT – HILLSONG CHURCH LONDON – HILLSONG CAROLS 2014

Because after all, it’s just not a proper celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ without Roaring 20’s flappers, rock bands, hoochie coochie dancers, laser light shows and lots and lots of leg in a nightclub setting. Happy Birthday, Jesus, hope you like it.

“And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.” Revelation 3:14-18 (KJV)

Hillsong Church is the perfect poster child for what the prophesied church of Laodicea looks like. They rich, increased with goods, have need of nothing, and yet are amazingly unaware that they are poor, wretched, miserable and blind, leading millions astray with their pyrotechnic easy believism.

A quick Google search of Hillsong Christmas songs leads you to all sorts of Laodicean goodies like nearly naked “drummer boys”, and lots of songs about Santa Claus and Rudolf. Hillsong is one of the largest churches in the world for the same reason why all your kid’s friends would want to eat breakfast at your house if all you ever served was donuts and coca-cola. They way they see it, the life-saving gospel of Jesus Christ is just a little too boring on it’s own, and needs the “lights, camera, action!” of the world to “make it sell”.

It’s the perfect Sunday morning “church service” experience for people who have spent Saturday night partying it up in the clubs. Drink up, Hillsong, Jesus is coming, and you won’t be dancing when you see Him.

“And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:” Revelation 1:17 (KJV)
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: